The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Mm11

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Regist10

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by NickE 16.10.14 7:24

From twitter:
anyone know if K&G are really in Portugal.? Aussie reporter says 'they are believed to be in Portugal'.
???

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Empty Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by woodforthetrees 16.10.14 9:43

I have my fingers crossed that the testing of the hairs (which i believe are Madeleine's hairs from the boot of the scenic, not 5a as the media are shouting about), is for one simple thing...

To determine whether they are hairs from a live Madeleine or a deceased Madeleine.

Tests in 2007 could not determine that but allegedly, advances in forensics can now determine this. Amaral has (somewhere, i'd have to do some digging) stated that there are companies in Italy who can get these results, so maybe we have these processes now in the UK too?

It is a glimmer of hope at least that the DNA evidence is being looked at again and if the Scenic hairs do get tested and show they are from cadaver then that will completely turn everything on its head.... just in time for Amarals libel trial and Andy Redwoods 'well done, now hand the case over to your team and slope off in glory' retirement.

IMO of course.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 16.10.14 9:57

From news 24.
http://www.news24.com/World/News/Scotland-Yard-requests-new-genetic-tests-in-Maddie-case-20141016

Sorry, can't post article, as I am unable to post up anything except links with my phone it seems.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 16.10.14 10:11

Portuguese police closed their search in 2008 after 14 months of controversial investigations, which at one point implicated Madeleine's parents in her abduction before their names were cleared.

Since when, Who said ?     aaagh
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 16.10.14 10:18

Murdoch owns most of the press here too Baldrick, so its more of the same.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 16.10.14 10:22

Baldrick wrote:Portuguese police closed their search in 2008 after 14 months of controversial investigations, which at one point implicated Madeleine's parents in her abduction before their names were cleared.

Since when, Who said ?     aaagh

It's just badly worded. What it should say is "their arguido status was lifted due to not enough evidence to secure a conviction against them", but no paper would write that without having their libel chequbook out and ready.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 16.10.14 10:37

woodforthetrees wrote:I have my fingers crossed that the testing of the hairs (which i believe are Madeleine's hairs from the boot of the scenic, not 5a as the media are shouting about), is for one simple thing...

To determine whether they are hairs from a live Madeleine or a deceased Madeleine.

Tests in 2007 could not determine that but allegedly, advances in forensics can now determine this. Amaral has (somewhere, i'd have to do some digging) stated that there are companies in Italy who can get these results, so maybe we have these processes now in the UK too?

It is a glimmer of hope at least that the DNA evidence is being looked at again and if the Scenic hairs do get tested and show they are from cadaver then that will completely turn everything on its head.... just in time for Amarals libel trial and Andy Redwoods 'well done, now hand the case over to your team and slope off in glory' retirement.

IMO of course.

If there have been tests as GA stated that could have determined the fundamental question... Was Maddie Dead or Alive in the car ? available for years, then it clearly was political pressure that has prevented these test from being carried out .
Because it does not cost 10 million quid to find out the above answer , which if proved she was dead in there car , there is no possible defence . end of .

Hence the panic from SY . somebody somewhere in Portugal has had enough IMO of the bad feeling, effect on tourism , and getting the pis* taken out of there police . Give them samples to Redwood and we know the rest .

IF the McCann's are over there it is to give the impression they are in control . Maybe they are, maybe they are not we will soon see .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 16.10.14 11:02

If it were up to me I wouldn't let those hairs out of my sight...
eek

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 16.10.14 11:08

Snifferdog wrote:If it were up to me I wouldn't let those hairs out of my sight...
eek
Not for a nanosecond! sad
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 16.10.14 11:35

Did the police take any DNA samples from someone in the Tapas gang?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.10.14 11:41

pennylane wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:If it were up to me I wouldn't let those hairs out of my sight...
eek

Unlike, compared to, 'nandoseconds', which OG officers ask for, at their fav Portuguese restaurant, whilst 'visiting' Portugal, 'billed', of course, to the Great British taxpayer! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.10.14 11:52

NickE wrote:Did the police take any DNA samples from someone in the Tapas gang?

"Did the (UK) police take someone, anyone, in the Tapas gang, to Portugal, with them, on this latest 'visit'?"

(Rhetorical.)

You know. The Tapas gang that would 'do absolutely anything' to help get their friends 'missing' daughter 'back'

Well, when they SAID they'd 'do absolutely ANYTHING' (to 'help' their 'friends') that didn't, apparently, INCLUDE, actually co-operating with the PJ (reconstruction) unconditionally.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 16.10.14 12:50

jeanmonroe wrote:
pennylane wrote:
eek

Unlike, compared to, 'nandoseconds', which OG officers ask for, at their fav Portuguese restaurant, whilst 'visiting' Portugal, 'billed', of course, to the Great British taxpayer! winkwink

Yes and OG are getting fatter, and sleazier, each time they rear their ugly heads (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.14 15:20

MRNOODLES wrote:Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Img_757x426%242014_10_13_22_17_19_411050

"Act casual and not suspicious cos some idiot has forgotten to photoshop the legs of that bloke on the right"

Where's Junior in this picture?

And why oh why don't them Britishers press their pants before going on camera?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 16.10.14 15:35

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Img_757x426%242014_10_13_22_17_19_411050

'Okay lads. I hope you've checked your holstered Glocks are loaded and you've packed a few spare clips. You know how lawless this place is. And don't forget; the first invisible paedo you see, shoot first, ask questions later.'
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.14 15:40

Gaggzy wrote:Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Img_757x426%242014_10_13_22_17_19_411050

'Okay lads. I hope you've checked your holstered Glocks are loaded and you've packed a few spare clips. You know how lawless this place is. And don't forget; the first invisible paedo you see, shoot first, ask questions later.'

Breaking News:

Spotted right next to AR/SY: the Legless Paedo a.k.a. 'Bottomless'

This explains away at least half of the problems about exit/entry, doesn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 16.10.14 15:52

jeanmonroe wrote:If SY are poring over previous DNA findings and linking them to a patsy....suspect..They will find themselves in a heap of Sh...strife.
-------------------------------------

Ala, Barry George!

ps: Wasn't one of the 'suspects' in July, at OG's 'insistence', now arguidos a 'local nutter'? (ala BG?)

pps: The McCanns, imo, NEED, (desperately?) 'THEIR' 38 Maddie Cops to 'PROVE' something, anything, to 'prove' GA WAS 'wrong' and 'claim' their 'damages' at libel case.

There's a scary thought - you always have to follow the money with TM.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.10.14 14:18

With thanks to Joana Morais

Maddie Case: English police plans to re-analyse samples from the resort
17 OCTOBER 2014 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS LEAVE A COMMENT

English detectives arrival at PJ headquarters in Faro last Tuesday | Photo Luís Forra/Lusa

by Marisa Rodrigues

The English police are considering sending a new letter rogatory requesting the re-analyses of the samples that were collected at the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared seven years ago. They did not, however, disclose which type of tests nor their worthiness to the investigation.

At the 3-hour meeting, yesterday [15th], at the National Institute of Forensic Medicine(INML) in Coimbra, the Portuguese forensic experts explained that everything had been done exhaustively back in 2007, with techniques more advanced than the ones used in England at the time. But the British police insisted. They wanted to know the present condition of the samples, if they could still be subject to further analyses with more sophisticated methods and if they could be taken to England.

The Portuguese investigators asked what type of tests they intended to perform and with what goal but were left without an answer. JN established that some of the thoroughly analysed samples no longer exist. Others, such as the hairs and remnants of fabric belonging to a curtain from the apartment, may be retested yet again. A decision that depends of the Public Ministry and requires a formal request, via letter rogatory.

The meeting, without precedents, brought together the most senior boards of criminal and forensic investigation. It was attended by the directors of the Judiciary Police of the Algarve, Luís Mota Carmo and Ana Paula Rito, Helena Monteiro, the Oporto PJ coordinator in charge of the review of the process, three experts from the Forensic Science Laboratory of the PJ as well as experts from the INML, among them one who worked in the case in 2007.

in Jornal de Noticias, 16 Oct. 2014, paper edition
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.10.14 15:33

This defies belief.

What sort of tests would you like us to do ?
Oh, yer know, one to establish the presence of an Abductor, like.
So how exactly would you like us to proceed ?
Erm. I failed CSE Chemistry, and didn't do Physics or Biology, so I am not quite sure, but if you could test them all for "Presence of an Abductor" that would be great
Perhaps something like this, and if it goes Blue there was an abductor  . . .?

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 <a href=Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Images11" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 17.10.14 15:36

PeterMac wrote:This defies belief.

What sort of tests would you like us to do ?
Oh, yer know, one to establish the presence of an Abductor, like.
So how exactly would you like us to proceed ?
Erm. I failed CSE Chemistry, and didn't do Physics or Biology, so I am not quite sure, but if you could test them all for "Presence of an Abductor" that would be great
Perhaps something like this, and if it goes Blue there was an abductor  . . .?

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 <a href=Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Images11" />
Well you made me smile big grin

But I dont believe it's quite as being reported at least hope not eek
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a - Page 7 Empty Reference to curtain in PJ Files

Post by Sceptic 17.10.14 17:38

To: The Director of the Police Scientific Laboratory
Lisbon

Date: 28 August 2007

Subject:

The present inquiry deals with the investigation into the disappearance of the British girl, Madeleine McCann, a fact that occurred on 3rd May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Lagos.

During the course of the investigation diverse material/articles and objects susceptible to containing biological vestiges have been collected.

At the beginning of this month of August a curtain was collected from the living room of the apartment including a portion from the same pair of curtains, materials that were sent to England with other articles/objects for subjection to examination.

With the aim of preserving and maintaining the CHAIN and CUSTODY of evidence during the lack of conclusion from the examinations that are being carried out in England, the remaining inferior part of the curtain was collected.

Date and time of collection: 28th August 2007 06.35 hours
Place: Apartment 5 A, Ocean Club Resort, Praia da Luz

Accordingly we request that the piece collected and delivered to the Police Scientific Laboratory be PRESERVED for the eventual carrying out of complementary examinations.

With compliments

G. Amaral

The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: The Director of the Scientific Police Laboratory

From PJ, DIC Portimao

Date: 26-09-2007

Subject: Request for Examinations

Ref: NUIPC 201.07 Galgs

As it necessary for the investigation of the crime mentioned above and is of a VERY URGENT nature, I request you to carry out the examinations of the material already sent to this laboratory as quickly as possible, namely:

1. Swabs with vestiges of human blood collected by officers from the local crime scene (examination no. 200707356 - CR/L) on 6th May 2007 from the wall of Quinta dos Figos, P da L. Material preserved in this laboratory (examination no. 200707143-BG). For the determination of DNA and comparison with the profiles that were obtained in the examinations carried out by the INML within the scope of the process 2007000226/LX-BC.

2. Curtain collected from apartment 5 A of the OC resort, P da L on 28th August 2007 and delivered to this laboratory on the same day where it is preserved (examination no. 200712288- BG. For the search of vestiges namely blood, semen or hair. According to the results of the examinations further tests will be considered.

With compliments,

Goncalo Amaral
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 17.10.14 18:54

Sceptic wrote:To: The Director of the Police Scientific Laboratory
Lisbon

Subject:

The present inquiry deals with the investigation into the disappearance of the British girl, Madeleine McCann, a fact that occurred on 3rd May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Lagos.

During the course of the investigation diverse material/articles and objects susceptible to containing biological vestiges have been collected.

At the beginning of this month of August a curtain was collected from the living room of the apartment including a portion from the same pair of curtains, materials that were sent to England with other articles/objects for subjection to examination.

With the aim of preserving and maintaining the CHAIN and CUSTODY of evidence during the lack of conclusion from the examinations that are being carried out in England, the remaining inferior part of the curtain was collected.

Accordingly we request that the piece collected and delivered to the Police Scientific Laboratory be PRESERVED for the eventual carrying out of complementary examinations.

With compliments

G. Amaral

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From PJ, DIC Portimao

As it necessary for the investigation of the crime mentioned above and is of a VERY URGENT nature, I request you to carry out the examinations of the material already sent to this laboratory as quickly as possible, namely:

1. Swabs with vestiges of human blood collected by officers from the local crime scene (examination no. 200707356 - CR/L) on 6th May 2007 from the wall of Quinta dos Figos, P da L. Material preserved in this laboratory (examination no. 200707143-BG). For the determination of DNA and comparison with the profiles that were obtained in the examinations carried out by the INML within the scope of the process 2007000226/LX-BC.

2. Curtain collected from apartment 5 A of the OC resort, P da L on 28th August 2007 and delivered to this laboratory on the same day where it is preserved (examination no. 200712288- BG. For the search of vestiges namely blood, semen or hair. According to the results of the examinations further tests will be considered.

With compliments,

Goncalo Amaral
Very telling information here.
It now asks the questions,
When did Martin Brunt first report on the blood spray on the walls, as if a broken thorax or some similar type of injury had occurred.
When did Martin Brunt then report the 'inconclusive' reports from John Lowe of the FSS? FFS? in Birmingham.
Did Gonçalo Amaral react and demand a Portuguese analysis AFTER the clearly 'manipulated/suppressed' report or did he get wind of it before hand.
If anyone has the information to hand, that would be lovely, if not, I'll go looking.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 17.10.14 19:47

bobbin wrote:
Lisbon

Subject:

With compliments

G. Amaral

From PJ, DIC Portimao

With compliments,

Goncalo Amaral
When did Martin Brunt first report on the blood spray on the walls, as if a broken thorax or some similar type of injury had occurred.
When did Martin Brunt then report the 'inconclusive' reports from John Lowe of the FSS? FFS? in Birmingham.
Did Gonçalo Amaral react and demand a Portuguese analysis AFTER the clearly 'manipulated/suppressed' report or did he get wind of it before hand.
If anyone has the information to hand, that would be lovely, if not, I'll go looking.
This is a request for tests on blood stains found outside Quinta dos Figos, not in apartment 5A
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 17.10.14 20:42

Daryl Dixon wrote:
bobbin wrote:
Lisbon

Subject:

With compliments

G. Amaral

From PJ, DIC Portimao

With compliments,

Goncalo Amaral
This is a request for tests on blood stains found outside Quinta dos Figos, not in apartment 5A
Thanks DD. I went looking and got sidetracked by Truth of the Lie, chapter 18. I wanted to know if Gonçalo Amaral had reacted to suppressed material from the UK FSS (Forensic Science Service).
It is clear that he was already very concerned about how the UK investigation was going, and this leads me now to believe more than ever that a cover up is the order of the day.

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-18/
http://shininginluz.wordpress.com/
I then looked at the blood analysis found on the 6th May. So far I have only found that the trail seems to have gone dead and shininginluz believes it may have been anyone's blood. I do recall reading that it could have been a drunkard or other skirmish.

I still have not found the definitive as to how Gonçalo's letter (date) correlates to Martin Brunt's Sky report on the blood spatters in 5A but am satisfied from GA's book, ch.18 that the UK's Forensic capacity was already being questioned.

I hope that Portugal does not for a second time hand over precious vestiges. As a commenter on Joanna Morais site has indicated, how easy it would be for the vestiges to be contaminated/linked to a stooge and the whole blame be placed elsewhere.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.14 20:47

bobbin wrote:

I hope that Portugal does not for a second time hand over precious vestiges. As a commenter on Joanna Morais site has indicated, how easy it would be for the vestiges to be contaminated/linked to a stooge and the whole blame be placed elsewhere.
One would hope once bitten twice shy,if the forensics are so important to the OG one would like to think the PJ would be suspicious and even weary of handing them over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top