The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 15 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 15 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 15 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 15 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by PeterMac 05.10.14 18:10

frost wrote:I should  imagine that all the msm news agencies are desperatley arranging emergency meetings . I doubt there will be anything official until they have all tried to get their houses in order .
sorry but it is about time Portugal just threw the book at the Mccanns how many more folk have to suffer because they neglected their children ? 
Meanwhile the Mccanns continue to rake in money by suing anybody who dare to question their version of events .

because they neglected their children ? 
But many don't actually believe that they did ?
9 parents, including a grandmother,
abandoning 8 children, all under 4 years old
for 6 nights in a row
in cold, dark apartments
with unlocked, or locked doors
for hours
when some are crying
when some are vomiting
and others are lying in pools of their own diarrhoea
and the most articulate 3 year old has spoken on behalf of the group and made specific complaints about their abandonment
and these 9 parents are, mostly, medically qualified . . .

Does ANYONE believe that this happened ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 15 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:17

WMD wrote:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

100% with this.

I don't believe in Press control.

I believe in a free press.

A really free press.

A people's press.

Not a magnates press.

You can tell who is in charge by the people you are not allowed to criticise by law.

More laws are coming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.10.14 18:20

I must say if I had been picked out for expressing my opinions about the McCanns and had such an unflattering picture plastered on the front pages of newspapers alleging such things, I would be ending it all.  I just hope this isn`t true.  What she tweeted wasn`t that bad and from all accounts seems a lovely lady.

Who concocted the supposed dossier?  Was it the Pam Gurney mob who Summers and Swan must have latched on to and got the media and police involved?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:21

BlueBag wrote:
WMD wrote:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

100% with this.

I don't believe in Press control.

I believe in a free press.

A really free press.

A people's press.

Not a magnates press.

You can tell who is in charge by the people you are not allowed to criticise by law.

More laws are coming.
A responsible free press which will not hound a lady on her own doorstep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:23

PeterMac wrote:
frost wrote:I should  imagine that all the msm news agencies are desperatley arranging emergency meetings . I doubt there will be anything official until they have all tried to get their houses in order .
sorry but it is about time Portugal just threw the book at the Mccanns how many more folk have to suffer because they neglected their children ? 
Meanwhile the Mccanns continue to rake in money by suing anybody who dare to question their version of events .

for 6 nights in a row
in cold, dark apartments
for hours
when some are crying
when some are vomiting
and the most articulate 3 year old has spoken on behalf of the group and made specific complaints about their abandonment

Wether some or all of the above happened I do not know I was not there however the fact that eddie and keela found evidence of cadaver and blood makes me firm in my belief that yes the children were neglected .

Tbh I do not even know why they bothered to take the children in the first place after all they spent a hell of a lot of their holiday in childcare .

Shame the Mccanns didn't leave them at home with their grandparents or come to that stay at home with the kids themselves .

I have 3 children my children  were always fully involved in our family holidays not once were they placed in childcare , neither did I go out on an evening to dine seperatley from my kids . 

Wether the children were left alone or all in one room in the care of some other party the Mccans actions on that holiday have a direct bearing on whatever happened to their daughter Madeleine .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 05.10.14 18:24

What she tweeted was no worse than anything people here say! And certainly, Kate has been just as obnoxious about people in her bewk, so it is very much six of one.

I hope news of her suicide isn't true! But if it is, yet again an attempt by the pro-McCann side has blown up in their faces. First the S&S book, now this...

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 05.10.14 18:24

Ben is definately her son as she replies to one of his FB post saying how lucky she is to have a son like him.

I just can't believe it, heads need to roll over this .................
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:25

It's in the Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 18:25

This is awful if true. I wonder how the concerned Kate and Gerry fan who compiled the dossier will feel now?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:26

TMH wrote:Ben is definately her son as she replies to one of his FB post saying how lucky she is to have a son like him.

I just can't believe it, heads need to roll over this .................

I think we will get the blame somehow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 05.10.14 18:26

frost wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

for 6 nights in a row
in cold, dark apartments
for hours
when some are crying
when some are vomiting

Wether some or all of the above happened I do not know I was not there however the fact that eddie and keela found evidence of cadaver and blood makes me firm in my belief that yes the children were neglected .

Tbh I do not even know why they bothered to take the children in the first place after all they spent a hell of a lot of their holiday in childcare .

Shame the Mccanns didn't leave them at home with their grandparents or come to that stay at home with the kids themselves .

I have 3 children my children  were always fully involved in our family holidays not once were they placed in childcare , neither did I go out on an evening to dine seperatley from my kids . 

Wether the children were left alone or all in one room in the care of some other party the Mccans actions on that holiday have a direct bearing on whatever happened to their daughter Madeleine .
I think all the kids in that holiday group were neglected, which is one of the reasons the Tapas friends were so willing to comply, and why the staff who were manning the Tapas Bar that night were got rid of as soon as contractually possible, and sworn to secrecy. In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:27

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html

BREAKING NEWS: Internet troll who targeted McCanns found dead in hotel room days after fleeing her home

• Brenda Leyland, 63, was found dead in Leicestershire hotel room

• She was one of the trolls accused of targeting internet abuse at McCanns

• Comes just days after it was reported she had fled her home   

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html#ixzz3FICJghSe 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The woman who was this week unveiled as one of the trolls accused of targeting internet abuse at Madeleine Mccann's parents has been found dead in a Leicestershire hotel.
Brenda Leyland, 63, was identified as one of the people posting online hate messages aimed at the McCanns, whose daughter disappeared during a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.
Leicestershire Police were called to a hotel in Smith Way, Grove Park in Enderby, Leicester today. A spokeswoman said the death was not being treated as suspicious.

[img(306.39999997615814px,403.39999997615814px)]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/05/1412527554157_Image_galleryImage_Brenda_Leyland_troll_who_.JPG[/img]

+3

[img(306.39999997615814px,403.39999997615814px)]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/05/1412527542718_Image_galleryImage_Pic_shows_nSky_News_Marti.JPG[/img]

+3

Brenda Leyland, 63, was identified as one of the people posting online hate messages aimed at the McCanns

[img(634.3999999761581px,436.39999997615814px)]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/05/1412528086105_wps_10_Brenda_Leyland_troll_who_.jpg[/img]

+3

Mrs Leyland was tracked down to her house in Burton Overy, Leicestershire, pictured above

The incident comes just days after it was reported that Mrs Leyland had fled her Leicestershire home. 
Using the Twitter handle @sweepyface, the middle-class woman posted dozens of messages attacking the family. 
Mrs Leyland was tracked down to her house in Burton Overy, Leicestershire by Sky News reporter Martin Brunt and confronted about her online activities. 
When asked why she was using her Twitter account to attack the McCanns, who live with their younger children, nine-year-old twins, in Rothley, Leicestershire, Mrs Leyland replied: 'I'm entitled to do that.'

And when Mr Brunt told her that she had been reported to police, and that Scotland Yard was considering a dossier of Twitter accounts said to show a 'campaign of abuse' against the McCanns, she paused as she got into a 4x4 and replied: 'That's fair enough.'
The footage of the encounter was aired on Sky earlier this week. 
A Leicestershire Police spokeswoman said: 'Police were called at 1.42pm on Saturday 4 October to reports of a body of a woman in a hotel room in Smith Way, Grove Park.
'Officers have attended the scene and a file is being prepared for the coroner.
'Identification of the deceased is a matter of the coroner
'The death is not being treateed as suspicious.'

Scotland Yard is currently investigating the posting online of hundreds of hate messages aimed at the McCanns, whose daughter disappeared during a family holiday to Portugal in 2007. 
Detectives have decided to act after being given a dossier from McCann family supporters which catalogues the abusive remarks – including death threats – aimed at the couple on Twitter, Facebook and online forums.
For confidential support call the Samaritans in the UK on 08457 90 90 90, visit a local Samaritans branch or click here for details 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html#ixzz3FICOXOO9 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 18:27

IT'S TRUE!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 05.10.14 18:28

admin wrote:It's in the Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html

Dreadful news and an equally dreadful headline.  Instead of arresting Brunt they are going for a "good riddance" angle.   This whitewash just gets more disgusting by the second.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:29

sorry not sure why my previous post has not copied and pasted correctly 

RIP Brenda you did not deserve this . condolances to all friends and family x
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.10.14 18:30

How you feeling now Pam Gurney?

How you feeling now Mr. Summers?

How you feeling now Miss Swan

How you feeling now Martin Brunt?

..........................................................  pleased with yourselves ... eh

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:31

Whether they like it or not the McCanns will always be associated with this,how soon before Brunt is cast aside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 05.10.14 18:31

Believe it or not, I actually do. IMO, they are the most self centred parents ever. The fact they haven't even admitted they were completely wrong when they left their most important and irreplaceable children sums it up. Although, it could have been worse, it could've been all three.
IMO
OMG, just read, RIP Brenda.

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.10.14 18:31

She was found dead, yesterday. RIP Brenda Leyland!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:31

frost wrote:

Here, here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 18:32

BREAKING NEWS: Internet troll who targeted McCanns found dead in hotel room days after fleeing her home

•Brenda Leyland, 63, was found dead in Leicestershire hotel room
•She was one of the trolls accused of targeting internet abuse at McCanns
•Comes just days after it was reported she had fled her home

ByStephanie Linning for MailOnline

Published: 18:16, 5 October 2014 | Updated: 18:16, 5 October 2014

The woman who was this week unveiled as one of the trolls accused of targeting internet abuse at Madeleine Mccann's parents has been found dead in a Leicestershire hotel.

Brenda Leyland, 63, was identified as one of the people posting online hate messages aimed at the McCanns, whose daughter disappeared during a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.

Leicestershire Police were called to a hotel in Smith Way, Grove Park in Enderby, Leicester today. A spokeswoman said the death was not being treated as suspicious.

Brenda Leyland, 63, was identified as one of the people posting online hate messages aimed at the McCanns
Mrs Leyland was tracked down to her house in Burton Overy, Leicestershire, pictured above

The incident comes just days after it was reported that Mrs Leyland had fled her Leicestershire home.

Using the Twitter handle @sweepyface, the middle-class woman posted dozens of messages attacking the family.

Mrs Leyland was tracked down to her house in Burton Overy, Leicestershire by Sky News reporter Martin Brunt and confronted about her online activities.

When asked why she was using her Twitter account to attack the McCanns, who live with their younger children, nine-year-old twins, in Rothley, Leicestershire, Mrs Leyland replied: 'I'm entitled to do that.'

And when Mr Brunt told her that she had been reported to police, and that Scotland Yard was considering a dossier of Twitter accounts said to show a 'campaign of abuse' against the McCanns, she paused as she got into a 4x4 and replied: 'That's fair enough.'

The footage of the encounter was aired on Sky earlier this week.

A Leicestershire Police spokeswoman said: 'Police were called at 1.42pm on Saturday 4 October to reports of a body of a woman in a hotel room in Smith Way, Grove Park.

'Officers have attended the scene and a file is being prepared for the coroner.

'Identification of the deceased is a matter of the coroner

'The death is not being treateed as suspicious.'

Scotland Yard is currently investigating the posting online of hundreds of hate messages aimed at the McCanns, whose daughter disappeared during a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.

Detectives have decided to act after being given a dossier from McCann family supporters which catalogues the abusive remarks – including death threats – aimed at the couple on Twitter, Facebook and online forums.

For confidential support call the Samaritans in the UK on 08457 90 90 90, visit a local Samaritans branch or click here for details

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html#ixzz3FICl4DdI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 18:33

Poor woman. Do the DM not see the irony in that they allow so may 'hate messages' everyday to be directed at 'benefit scroungers' and immigrants on their pages but this woman expresses her contempt for some people she saw as criminals and she got the treatment they gave her?
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 05.10.14 18:34

WMD wrote:
frost wrote:

Here, here.
Here too!

Brenda, you did nothing wrong!

RIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 18:35

Just unbelievable that they include the samaritans link there when they are partly responsible for hounding someone to death!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:35

So the MSM really have kept a lid on this it is only through people posting on twitter that they have had to report it . poor woman .
frost

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top