The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal - Page 3 Mm11

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal - Page 3 Mm11

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal - Page 3 Regist10

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal - Page 3 Empty Re: McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal

Post by Evening_All 01.09.14 22:15

Just curious about this, with all the bad press about the Algarve being crawling with paedofiles, child lechers, bent idiotic police officers, dungeon lairs etc, what are the tourist figures like compared with say 10 years ago? new
Evening_All
Evening_All

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal - Page 3 Empty Re: McCann - is now a substitute for the Bogeyman in Portugal

Post by XTC 01.09.14 23:02

palm tree wrote:@XTC, wouldn't it be horrible if they'd found some evidence and are just waiting on a suitable patsy to hand it to? I'm just hoping and praying that because this case is so damning and followed by people (like us and others) that in the end justice will prevail, and RH has hopefully helped Madeleine too. 
IMO
palm tree

Even a patsy with a half baked lawyer would  demand evidence I'm sure and the Sun's  " It was 'im who dunnit "
wouldn't do in front of  a Portuguese Judge.

There is the Court of Public opinion and there is a real Court.

Not even a dead patsy is on the radar now in my humble opinion.

This appears to be a case of winding the British Public down very gently.

I could possibly infer from this episode that the current PJ have decided not to co-operate with the British Police.

Too late to half apologise now I reckon.
SY have not been exactly adhering to the Portuguese policy of Judicial Secrecy have they?

I for one can't blame them.

Unofficially the PJ think that this crime was a one off by a foreigner. Not Portuguese.

Opinion though.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 01.09.14 23:09

XTC wrote:
palm tree wrote:@XTC, wouldn't it be horrible if they'd found some evidence and are just waiting on a suitable patsy to hand it to? I'm just hoping and praying that because this case is so damning and followed by people (like us and others) that in the end justice will prevail, and RH has hopefully helped Madeleine too. 
IMO
officially the PJ think that this crime was a one off by a foreigner. Not Portuguese.

Opinion though.
Which one?
Evening_All
Evening_All

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top