The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 09.07.14 20:57

look how suppressed she was on the 7th, and compare that to the June appearance...
she is totally suppressed by GERRY the control freak

He is the mastermind in this scenario
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by riskybuisness 09.07.14 21:01

missmar1 wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
worriedmum wrote:PeterMac wrote (snipped)''

MCR mentions a celebration that gathered 20 thousand people in order to pray on the 8th of December 2008
http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/3959495.Thousands_join_East_Lancashire_group_s_prayers_for_Madeleine_McCann/
KMC doesn't remember and asks where it was.
MCR says it was in the UK.
KMC says that there are obviously people who pray.''

what
That makes me feel sick,  :bad:  Ungrateful pieces of ....  Dung IMO 
I'm a catholic, and prayer for me and most is the most powerful of all. 
I'm pretty sure they could tell u where money came from, but having over 20,000 people together praying 
For the safe return of their daughter and she doesn't remember when or where, just shows everyone, everywhere
The sort of people were dealing with here, if I was maddie, I certainly would not be waiting for them when the're
Time comes all IMO

Sorry if its all  already been said, I am working backwards just come on now.   It has been bothering me  ( If I read it right ) that when the judge asked what caused the most anguish to them  -  the contents of MR Amarals book or the disappearance of their daughter ......  I'm sure Gerry Mccann  said he could not make a comparison because they happened at different times ?????

I cannot believe he answered with those comments ?    He appears so detatched from his little girl - what father would say that ?   No matter how long in between those "happenings" surely, the loss of his daughter would remain the most anguishing of the two comparisons ????   I am flabbergasted at his answer if thats what he said to the judge.
That is the statement that has thrown me completely - how can he say that - Someone sawing off my arms still would not compare to losing my daughter.  The fact that he didn't even pretend that there was no way anything could be as tragic to losing M is also madness. He is nolonger (if he ever was) rational what person in their right mind would let him near them as their doctor.
riskybuisness

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 09.07.14 21:04

Deleted. Missing out letters and putting asterisks in doesn't alter what you are saying Rooster.........that sort of language is not called for and won't be tolerated here, therefore a couple of days in the cooler to think about it.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 09.07.14 21:08

Cristobell wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:ALL HEARSAY, HEARSAY, HEARSAY! I'M AFRAID!
Yup!

They should worry more about what the twins will find online when they are old enough to search the Internet!

All very convenient too.  One twin asked in October.  While last October the trial was going on.  Mrs Cameron reckoned the twins' fellow pupils said such and such.  
Do 9 year kids discuss libel trials and current affairs in the playground?

As a nine-year-old in the playground, I can remember being very worried about the impending disaster for Apollo 13, but so was everyone else - it was world wide news, even for 9-year-olds. And there was even discussion about the Beatles splitting up, but again, everyone was talking about it.

Apollo 13

John, Paul, George, Ringo.

Kate and Gerry McCann?   titter
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 09.07.14 22:03

Kate Mccann has complained Mr Amaral's book has caused her and her family no end of anguish -  yet she herself has also written a book for her remaining children to read when they are older.  From what I gather there are certain pages in her book that relate to sensitive issues - including her  inability to make love to their dad and her thoughts about what could be happening to their older missing sister's  "perfect genitals "  apparently, Kate Mccann wants her twins to read all about it !

Although only young now, and no doubt believe every word their parents tell them, one day, these twins will be able to read their mother's book and, also, when old enough, go to the resort where their sister disappeared.  They will be able to see for themselves the exact distance that was between the apartment and the tappas bar ...... they will also have access to the original tappas statements, the PJ files and Mr Amaral's book.  They will be able to compare what is contained in the files and their mother's book .  

The Mccann's have opened a can of worms by dragging their children into this libel trial. All my opinion only.
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 09.07.14 22:08

j.rob wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Miraflores wrote:I wonder if the McCanns didn't realise that what happened in the courtroom would be reported? Hence Gerry's rather smug brief statement on the steps followed by graciously offering to take questions.

Gawd, yeah. The accomplished media inteviewee - Gerry knows how to handle and talk (down) to 'em.

"I'm happy to take some questions." Graciously patronising indeed. He thinks he's got them in them palm of his hand.  Then again, he would, wouldn't he? After 6 years of sycophancy.
What a jerk. He is so unaware of how ridiculous they both look now. And he made several gaffs whereby he forgot to mention Madeleine as being the most important thing. Leading to clumsy over-correction and obvious 'fluffed' lines. Pompously 'agreeing to take questions' in his supercilious manner, little realising that the vast majority of the press probably don't believe a word he says and think they are delusional, IMO.

Dragging alleged comments from Sean into this unedifying spectacle show just how cynical and out of touch with any kind of responsible parenting they truly are. Why would you want to expose your child to this kind of media attention? They and they alone are directly responsible for any negative consequences that the twins suffer as a result of their, at the very least, gross negligence. So typical of them to try to pin the blame for their irresponsible behaviour on anyone but themselves.

I just wonder....why mention 'the school bus'? It's a bit like Kate saying: 'every time we come to Portugal we have to make arrangements for our children to be looked after.'

I wonder ...... Perhaps, in view of not least negligent child care arrangements, arrangements have, indeed, been made but not by K and G?

How else could one possibly explain how and why this couple can blatantly expose their survive children to this media exposure?  

I can only assume  they are being given copious amounts of rope  in the confident belief that this will be by far the most effective method of public condemnation.

Hmm...

All personal ideas and opinions as always.

Interesting that Gerry is still smugly smirking while Kate looks like a woman about to be put in the gallows. Does this mean The Joker has a few further cards up his sleeve?
The school bus comment is another way of saying 'it didn't happen under our watch'.  A ridiculous assertion as we are asked to believe they never mention Mr. Amaral and his allegations in the home.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 22:19

Justformaddie wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 30 Guardi11
Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

Pity her,

she was mad about him, the real, not modern man, like all those other stalwarts of Tapas 9:

they must be poison to each other by now

she looks like a corpse, poor soul

I do pity her, really, as does dr Amaral, seeing right through her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 22:20

Kate wrote a book based on her abduction fantasy , however Dr Amaral wrote a book based on fact from the Police files , that's the difference , one makes smut reading for sad individuals the other can expose the hideous liars  something which will seriously damage their income "fund" , how will they pay their mortgage or travel to sunny climes with their begging bowls? This pair of hideous liars will get caught as people round the world are getting wise after going on the internet and reading the blogs that tell the truth about this pair and their hideous behaviour . big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 09.07.14 22:25

Kate wrote a book based on her abduction fantasy

... and now her husband tells her to be silent, because she only told crap. 
It does not look good for the couple.
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 22:26

It dosent look good , not good at all . They soon will be asking pinky what to do , what new lies to spin up  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 09.07.14 22:33

I know this may be stating the obvious but doesn't this all just boil down to the basic fact that the fund 
can be used as they wish until the point MM is found or it is proven she'd come to harm. At which point 
the find will be disseminated between other children's charities. 

AG's book and the latest stage of the investigation lean towards the latter in which case, mentioning the Dogs, 
discrediting AG etc is their attempt at taking that focus away. Simple as that. Although funds are down I bet it is still trickling in.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.07.14 22:38

Portia wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

Pity her,

she was mad about him, the real, not modern man, like all those other stalwarts of Tapas 9:

they must be poison to each other by now

she looks like a corpse, poor soul

I do pity her, really, as does dr Amaral, seeing right through her
I also pity her. I think they almost believe their own lies now, so engrained are they in everything they do.
They really are a lesson to everyone.  Tell the truth and take the consequence has to be the best option. Not living in hell.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 22:39

waiting for justice wrote:I know this may be stating the obvious but doesn't this all just boil down to the basic fact that the fund 
can be used as they wish until the point MM is found or it is proven she'd come to harm. At which point 
the find will be disseminated between other children's charities. 

AG's book and the latest stage of the investigation lean towards the latter in which case, mentioning the Dogs, 
discrediting AG etc is their attempt at taking that focus away. Simple as that. Although funds are down I bet it is still trickling in.

Dissemination will not occur

Not ever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.07.14 22:45

[quote="HelenMeg"][quote="Portia"]
Justformaddie wrote:
The face of a woman who has just told a court of law - we assume under Oath - that she was devastated to read in a book, not published in English
that this was the first time she discovered the "versions of the Truth" involving accident, freezers, subsequent movement . . .

WHEN IN FACT it had been published in an ENGLISH Newspaper in September 2007.

See other threads for details.

In other words you are looking at the face of a (probable) Liar and Perjurer, sitting next to her husband, who is of course accessory to the fact - see the body language -
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16601

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 09.07.14 22:52

He has an aura of being so very superior, important - she just looks as if she`s winding the window up to me.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 22:52

PeterMac wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Portia wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
The face of a woman who has just told a court of law - we assume under Oath -  that she was devastated to read in a book, not published in English
that this was the first time she discovered the "versions of the Truth" involving accident, freezers, subsequent movement . . .

See other threads for details.

In other words you are looking at the face of a (probable) Liar and Perjurer, sitting next to her husband, who is of course accessory to the fact - see the body language -

As with Pistorius: when you wash your face in the morning, whose eyes do you see first?

And what do you see reflected in them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.07.14 22:58

The photo of them leaving in the car to me he thinks he is very Regal, all that is missing is the Royal wave.  Go on Mr. give the little round wave, go on show off your GQWB.   

Also agree with the poster who said it looks as though he is holding "one" in.   ha ha ha.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 09.07.14 23:02

I was going to suggest that they could plead that they hadn't seen it, because they were still in Portugal at the beginning of September, and hence could still blame Dr Amaral. Then I saw that the article was from the end of September, when I imagine they were reading every single word of every British newspaper which mentioned them.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 09.07.14 23:02

She looks like thunder!
She's looking awfully thin and skeletal too. I'm no doctor, obviously, but I would recommend a lot less running and a sensible diet with plenty of good proteins.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.07.14 23:05

Brian Griffin wrote:

She looks like thunder!
She's looking awfully thin and skeletal too. I'm no doctor, obviously, but I would recommend a lot less running and a sensible diet with plenty of good proteins.
Yes she does look rather annoyed I think.    Looks to me like she is giving him the cold shoulder.   Reminds me of Royalty again, that pic. when Diana turned away from Charlie in the limo.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 09.07.14 23:07

Running is a drug you know - like cycling - once you start running its difficult to stop.

One reason that jogging so soon after Maddie`s `disappearance` was because of tension borne out of guilt IMO.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 23:08

Looks to me that she's either closing/opening the window or reaching for the seat belt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 09.07.14 23:08

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:look how suppressed she was on the 7th, and compare that to the June appearance...
she is totally suppressed by GERRY the control freak

He is the mastermind in this scenario

I'm tempted to write something really inappropriate here, and although it is a worthy comparison, it would be somewhat unfair.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 23:09

In the picture the wee laddie looks to be holding his "articles" in case someone puts them in a rat trap for his lies so he is holding on to his "assets" for dear life  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.07.14 23:12

Ladyinred wrote:Looks to me that she's either closing/opening the window or reaching for the seat belt.
Maybe she's opening it as he has just let "one" out.    big grin   big grin
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top