The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Jayne Jensen & Annie Wiltshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jayne Jensen & Annie Wiltshire

Post by jd on 03.08.11 19:51

Now these 2 are interesting. They claim they both saw Murat on the night of Maddie's disappearance. But sister Wiltshire was not booked in at the resort until 7th May 2007. Until the 7th the booking was only in sister Jensen's name...mmmmm

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_624.jpg

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_636.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504950/British-witnesses-We-saw-blond-men-balcony-Madeleine-apartment.html

Has this ever been explained? or is 'beam me up scotty' really true?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Problem with links

Post by Guest on 03.08.11 20:00

JD, the first two links don't work and the third one doesn't seem to be relevant.

Back to top Go down

Re: Jayne Jensen & Annie Wiltshire

Post by jd on 03.08.11 20:04

Marian wrote:JD, the first two links don't work and the third one doesn't seem to be relevant.

Just spotted it, thanks. Have fixed them now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sisterly bookings

Post by Guest on 03.08.11 23:11

It's a bit difficult for me to read the listings as I can't print them but, if I have understood correctly, it says that Mrs Jensen's booking was for two adults which suggests that both of them were there from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.08.11 23:42

If its the number after the departure date then yes it looks like this is true. And I wouldn't expect someone to go away for 3 weeks on their own. But why have they changed names 5 days to departure when no other information has changed. Just curious especially when they come in the press with false sightings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 8:33

I raised the exact same queries last year on another forum and was shot down in flames.

Basically, there is no logical or reasonable explanation for the booking information to have needed to be changed.

After carefully studying each of the following reports, it became clear that Jayne Marie Jensen room G4J changed her reservation not once, but twice. Sometime between the 1st and before 1am on the 3rd, Jayne Jensen makes the first of two changes to her booking. The booking is changed from ending on the 5th, to ending on the 12th, increasing her stay by 1 week. 3 days later it changes once again and this time she adds on her sisters name Wiltshire. Is it also a co-incidence that just two apartments along from the Totman’s was Jayne Jensen, who back in 2002 also lived in Wiltshire? I have no doubt that it is also a co-incidence that Annie Wiltshire, Jayne Jensen's sister, was living over in Kent in 2003-4 with Daniel Wiltshire and an Andrew Payne.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 13:25

These 2 are really intriguing me and raising my curiosity the more I learn about them

What you just said there Stella is very interesting. "it became clear that Jayne Marie Jensen room G4J changed her reservation not once, but twice. Sometime between the 1st and before 1am on the 3rd"....All the frantic and coincidental mobile phone activity between GM and Murat happened between these times too, soon as Murat arrived back in PDL

The name Andrew Payne is interesting too, we don't know much about sir David do we?

As is Catriona Baker who is from the same neck of the woods in Bristol/Wiltshire, and I believe started at the resort in April 2007

Jayne Jenson & Annie Wiltshire (is this her real surname?) were also at the Tapas bar that night on the 3rd May at the same time at the Tapas 9 ( and Irwins). The strange thing is with these 2 is there is no reservation for them on the booking sheets. So how did they get a table?

https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

We have 2 sets of sisters at the tapas bar that night, assuming the Irwins are sisters. One set of sisters break all the rules and have some sort of power to get a table, another set of sisters who are not even on the reservation list getting a table. And we have KM saying that on this night they didn't want to give up their table night to someone else because it was their last night and other couples would be there for another week

I'd love to know what Jayne Jenson & Annie Wiltshire's profession are? medical perhaps? I'd take a guess that it is.

And if they were there at the vital time on May 3rd, why is there no statement from them? I suggest they were not there, or if they were they went under the radar

This story they say about nobody would listen to them and it took 6 months and going back to PDL in September to get CM to listen is utter and total baloney. To even suggest that the PL and Leicestershire police would ignore them for 6 months with the info they saw Murat on the night is complete rubbish. And an insult to peoples intelligence. No, this was said to validate why they didn't come out with this until 6 months later. And why are they coming out with this 6 months later? I think 'behind the scenes' there is a rebellion of some sort to pin the blame on Murat. The McCanns have no independent evidence from anyone not connected to them that has given evidience to pin Murat, so their only option is to create fabricated evidence from within their inner circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The sisters' occupations

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 13:55

According to the Mail article Mrs Jensen is a "businesswoman" and "bar manager" but I can't see anything about Mrs Wiltshire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.11 14:22

She was born Jane Harkin. In 1972 she married David Bowden-Brown in Maidstone. Bowden-Brown is the brother of the guy who owns Maidstone football club. In 1985 she married John F Jensen and is now divorced from him. She changed the spelling of Jane to Jayne along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 14:49

Thanks Stella for finding this out. At this point there isn't anything to add which is interesting to their involvement, though this might be in the future when other facts come out and/or are found. I suspect what we really need to find has been whooshed but mistakes are always made

"businesswoman" and "bar manager" suggests that she could have run her own bar in PDL or somewhere in the Algarve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 20.02.17 11:21

Kate recived the phone call from Swansea area 11:21 at May 2 and it look's like someone called this number from Jayne Jensen's phone 14:01 the same day.
I wonder if this was a sensitive phonecall to Kate and she hanged up and borrow Jensen's phone to call back?
The phonecall to Kate lasted for only 15 seconds.
Something like this maybe:
-"Hello"
"Hello, I can't speak right now, can I call you back?"
--"Yes"
-"ok bye
-"bye"
That kind of conversation is approx 15 seconds.
The phonecall from Jensens phone lasted for 52 seconds.
Very odd and another coincident in this case.

Thank you "H42a" for excellent research.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.17 11:39

Thanks for the info a little confused, how is it that KM knew Jayne Jenson?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 20.02.17 11:52

@NickE wrote:Kate recived the phone call from Swansea area 11:21 at May 2 and it look's like someone called this number from Jayne Jensen's phone 14:01 the same day.
I wonder if this was a sensitive phonecall to Kate and she hanged up and borrow Jensen's phone to call back?
The phonecall to Kate lasted for only 15 seconds.
Something like this maybe:
-"Hello"
"Hello, I can't speak right now, can I call you back?"
--"Yes"
-"ok bye
-"bye"
That kind of conversation is approx 15 seconds.
The phonecall from Jensens phone lasted for 52 seconds.
Very odd and another coincident in this case.

Thank you "H42a" for excellent research.

......00441792350023 at the period concerned was a cold calling company from Swansea and/or Cardiff run by Marc Winchester and Matt Burge, they used an automatic computer controlled dialling system to sell mobile phone contracts, i would suggest there had to be some previous telephone connection between Kate Healy and Jayne Jensen directly or indirectly (third party) to enable this computer to of made the connection between the two and even more so due to the closeness of the calls.....more info on the company concerned http://www.jobsite.co.uk/corpages/comm_direct/
Nomadicinfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 20.02.17 12:20

But there was not an incoming call to Jensens phone this day from this number,so why make a call 52sec phone call to a call center when you are on holiday?
And the source for this research have been in contact with Jensen about this call and she told him she didn't know what he was talking about.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 20.02.17 12:35

@NickE wrote:But there was not an incoming call to Jensens phone this day from this number,so why make a call 52sec phone call to a call center when you are on holiday?
And the source for this research have been in contact with Jensen about this call and she told him she didn't know what he was talking about.

...something somewhere connects the two numbers together the chance of the automatic computer dialing system falling upon on these two numbers by luck so close by and in another country are way out....
Nomadicinfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 20.02.17 13:33

Nomadicinfo:

‘the chance of the automatic computer dialing system falling upon on these two numbers by luck……’

I think you are missing NickE’s point.

There appears to have only been an incoming call to KM’s phone from the Swansea number that day, not to Jayne’s phone as well, so how and why would Jayne have phoned it out of the blue?

NickE,

Are there any details of Jayne’s earlier incoming calls so this can be checked?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 20.02.17 15:43

This may seem a silly question, but after watching numerous crime documentaries, perpetrators are often caught when the police investigation text or calls on phones, specifically mobiles where they can extract data and read texts? Was this not executed on the Tapas/McCann mobiles? Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 20.02.17 15:50

@Doug D wrote:Are there any details of Jayne’s earlier incoming calls so this can be checked?

......i was already supposing that she had received a call beforehand, if she hadn't that would really make it even more interesting...
Nomadicinfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 21.02.17 10:05

Just come across this, just what was the Swansea number?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo on 21.02.17 11:22

@worriedmum wrote:Just come across this, just what was the Swansea number?

00441792350023....see post 13 above
Nomadicinfo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum