The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 Mm11

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 Regist10

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Verdi on 16.07.19 12:25

@Doug D wrote:I think that’s when she made the claim Verdi!

You're missing the point!

Forced to have sex with Prince Andrew in London, New York and the Carribean.

Did they have her tethered by collar and lead and drag her across the continents?

I don't doubt for a second there are genuine victims of pandemic child sex abuse.  

Very young children taken from institutions to satiate the lust of a pervert and domestic abuse of very young children should be the primary focus, little children who can't understand what's happening to them, little children who can't walk away, little children who can't speak for themselves.

Sassy youngsters know where they're at - little children don't!

For heavens sake, seventeen year olds shack-up together, inhibition went out with Queen Victoria - probably one of the biggest hypocrites in world history.

Teenagers are sexually active, how many pregnancies are there across the globe resulting from consensual careless intercourse?

Without proof it's one word against another - not so with little children.

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by PeterMac on 16.07.19 12:39

even in 'civilised' Europe there is no real consensus.
It is a social and religious construct, not a medical or rational one.
WIKI
The ages of consent vary by jurisdiction across Europe. The ages of consent are currently set between 14 and 18. The vast majority of countries set their ages in the range of 14 to 16; only four countries, Cyprus (17), Ireland (17), Turkey (18) and Vatican City (18), do not fit into this pattern. The laws can also stipulate the specific activities that are permitted or differentially specify the age at which a given sex can participate.

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 213

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.07.19 12:42

The gym teacher who hangs around the shower block after lessons to make sure the pupils are stripped down to naked, heck I knew at the age of thirteen that it wasn't right.

The headmaster with his authoritative stick, rubbing his hands together with glee at the prospect of a schoolboy across his knee for a good thrashing.

I dread to think what goes on in the inner sanctums of a monastery or nunnery before the eyes of God!

Life goes on ....

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.07.19 12:50

The Vatican doesn't need an age of consent.

They get what they want without consent - it's institutionalized abuse. Age is not a consideration.

Maybe all eyes should be on His Paypalness or the old school tie brigade ensconced in the Palace of Westminster and beyond, not some stinking rich dirty old man who can so easily buy sexual favours - and clearly does.

Public schools and boarding schools appear to breed.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.07.19 12:50

At BGS it was a classics master – who unaccountably took the first year boys for swimming – and insisted on 'towelling himself off' in front of them.   Everyone knew he was a pervert and a sad old misfit, but so far as we know he never did anything else.
It was thus a valuable lesson !

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 16.07.19 16:17

@Verdi wrote:Sassy youngsters know where they're at - little children don't!

For heavens sake, seventeen year olds shack-up together, inhibition went out with Queen Victoria - probably one of the biggest hypocrites in world history.

Teenagers are sexually active, how many pregnancies are there across the globe resulting from consensual careless intercourse?

I don't know the specifics of the example you mentioned, but the quoted portion I feel needs addressing.

The rational part of the human brain isn't finished developing until around age 25 on average. So evidently teenagers aren't ready to make life changing decisions yet (which isnt to say that some don't make such decisions, merely that they do so without the correct faculties to do so in a rational and informed way).

Childhood is hugely important and shapes future personality and actions, hence we have things like the ACE scale and even epigenetics to consider. Someone abused at a young age is inordinately more likely to be abusive or violent as an adult (not to even mention other mental health effects) - we all know the stereotype about serial killers and the general pattern in their youths for example.

It's very easy to say 'sassy' youngsters and assume there to be a one size fits all example of a teenager, but that's simply not true and takes away responsibility from parents whose job it is to raise well adjusted, responsible young human beings. Earlier experiences are a huge part of how people develop, and even then there are divergent paths: someone treated with violent abuse as a child may repeat the cycle, or they may grow up inherently knowing that violence to children is wrong, and model the opposite behaviour when they parent. Self knowledge becomes more important as age increases, and that is also an important thing to instill.

Imagine a vat of white ink. A few spots of red and yellow ink are accidentally dropped onto the surface, and  a wayward employee occasionally stirs the tank. Sometimes the ink will congeal naturally into a pale orange, but that doesnt mean that by its nature white ink is inevitably orange, or that its nature is to be stirred (forgive the metaphor, it comes out better with the mental image I have!).

A good upbringing, instilling ethics, non aggression principle and negotiation is the always best preparation - where it is absent, the parents must shoulder a portion of the blame for poor choices in teens.

So while it's true that there are teenage pregnancies, and gangs, violence, substance abuse etc, that doesn't mean it's the expected level. There will always be curiosity, hormones and the testing of boundaries in the natural course of things. But I hardly think young, mutually naive teenage couples can be conflated with fully formed adults manipulating rationally and experientially inept teenagers. They are vastly different situations, and the latter is often exacerbated by creating substance dependencies in the victim, at which point they are subservant. I would hardly call such a situation an 'inevitable one for sassy youngsters'.

Just my two penn'orth.
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.07.19 16:55

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 B888af10

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.07.19 6:41

Is his island called Entrapment Island?

I wonder if there are cameras everywhere.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.07.19 7:10

@BlueBag wrote:Is his island called Entrapment Island?

I wonder if there are cameras everywhere.
There has to be a mystery shopper - even Asda has those.
aquila
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 17.07.19 22:18

“It’s Going to Be Staggering, the Amount of Names”: As the Jeffrey Epstein Case Grows More Grotesque, Manhattan and DC Brace for Impact

By Gabriel Sherman July 17, 2019

The disgraced financier “collected people,” said a source. Could some of them be implicated in his crimes? Meanwhile, Alan Dershowitz (“He’s a bad person”) and David Boies (“He’s a liar”) are already at war over the case.

The Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedlytold Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?) But among the most pressing queries is which other famous people might be exposed for committing sex crimes. “There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that,” said Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Courtney Wild, one of the Epstein accusers who gave emotional testimony at Epstein’s bail hearing. “In due time the names are going to start coming out.” (Attorneys for Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.)

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Epstein remained a fixture in elite circles even after he was a registered sex offender. A few years ago, for example, he was a guest at a dinner in Palo Alto hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffmanfor the MIT neuroscientist Ed Boyden.At the dinner, Elon Muskintroduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg.(“Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein,” Zuckerberg spokesman Ben LaBolttold me. “Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner.”)

In an email, Elon Musk responded: “I don’t recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don’t know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined.”

One source who’s done business with Epstein told me that Epstein’s 21,000-square-foot townhouse on East 71st Street welcomed a steady stream of the Davos crowd in the past decade. The source said Bill Gates, Larry Summers,and Steve Bannonvisited the house, which has been called one of the largest private residences in Manhattan. “Jeffrey collected people. That’s what he did,” the source said. Gates and Summers did not respond to requests for comment.
Thus far, the name most publicly associated with Epstein’s alleged crimes is famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz,who’s been waging a public battle with David Boies for years. In April, Boies’s client Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation after Dershowitz called her a liar (a strategy similar to that of seven of Bill Cosby’s accusers). In the days since the FBI arrested Epstein at Teterboro Airport a week and a half ago, Dershowitz has been going on television and dialing up friends and reporters to profess his innocence and label Giuffre and Boies liars. “I want everything to come out! I’m not afraid of anything because I did nothing wrong,” Dershowitz told me on the afternoon of July 15.
He called me a minute after I had emailed him for comment. He said he’d been friends with Epstein since 1996, when they were introduced at a party on Martha’s Vineyard by Lynn Forester de Rothschild.“She begged me to meet him. She told me, ‘here’s this smart academic.’” A few days later, Epstein invited Dershowitz to Les Wexner’s 59th birthday party at Wexner’s mansion in New Albany, Ohio. “It’s a tradition that Jeff invited the smartest person he met that year. He told them I was the smartest.” They remained close for years. Dershowitz strenuously denied ever participating in Epstein’s underage sex ring and said he’d only been in Epstein’s presence with his wife. “I got one massage!” he told me. “It was from a 50-year-old Russian woman named Olga. And I kept my shorts on. I didn’t even like it. I’m not a massage guy.”

Dershowitz said he secretly (and legally) tape-recorded settlement conversations with Boies and that the phone calls capture Boies admitting that Giuffre’s allegations aren’t true. “Boies is a bad person,” he told me.

“I never said that,” Boies responded when I asked about Dershowitz’s version of the phone calls. “What Alan does is he plays a second or two out of context; he never lets anybody listen to the whole thing.” Boies also dismissed Dershowitz’s claim that he never met Giuffre at Epstein’s house. According to Boies, Epstein’s former employees said in sworn depositions that they saw Dershowitz at the house multiple times without his wife. “This Olga woman doesn’t exist. Epstein’s barely kept women around who were over 25. It’s a figment of Alan’s imagination,” Boies said.

On Wall Street, Epstein is a subject of mystery—and fear. “I knew Jeff. He came across as very smart, very sophisticated,” one hedge fund manager told me. “He always had a good read on people. But manipulative people are good at that.” Another person who’s been in meetings with Epstein told me: “He’s very clever.”
How Epstein obtained his fortune is a matter of feverish speculation. His claim to a billionaire-only client list now seems laughable to the bankers I spoke with. One Wall Street source with direct knowledge of Epstein’s business said one source of Epstein’s income was providing “tax advice and estate planning” to rich clients, like Apollo Global Management founder Leon Black, presumably because Epstein had experience with offshore funds after basing his office in the Virgin Islands. In 2015 Black made a $10 million donationto Epstein’s foundation. (Black declined to comment.)

In the absence of much other information, the reigning theory on Wall Street currently is that Epstein’s activities with women and girls were central to the building of his fortune, and his relations with some of his investors essentially amounted to blackmail.

Similarly, DC is on edge. “Epstein bragged about his contacts in Washington,” Boies said. Reporters are likely to dig into why the Justice Department decided not to prosecute Epstein and kept the deal secret from his victims. One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. BushWhite House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrewon behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment).

Of course, the two Epstein friends that people are most curious about are Donald Trump and Bill Clinton,both of whom have denied anything untoward. During the 2016 presidential race, Hillary Clinton’s campaign consulted Bill’s post–White House Secret Service logs because they were worried Trump would bring up Bill’s close association with Epstein and wanted to get ahead of the story, a source told me.

For those in Epstein’s orbit, the stakes of exposure are bound to get higher as more and more women come forward. Every day seems to bring new horrors about Epstein’s alleged depravity. At a press conference on Tuesday, Courtney Wild’s lawyer Brad Edwards said that after interviewing dozens of Epstein’s accusers, it appeared Epstein spent almost all of his time abusing underage girls. “It was his full-time job,” Edwards said. “We have not found anyone who has provided information about a legitimate business he was engaged [in].”

This article has been updated to include a comment from Elon Musk, and to clarify Epstein's relationship to Leon Black.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 18.07.19 7:34

I have seen, on YouTube, American reporters referring to Epstein's victims as "underage women". Doesn't sound as bad as "children"', does it? Drip, drip....
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.07.19 14:45

Mailine @#81 wrote:I don't know the specifics of the example you mentioned, but the quoted portion I feel needs addressing.

Be that as it may, I'm not talking about a variant of a psychologist's text book theory - I talk of the average teenager in reality.

On pain of death dare anyone suggest that any kid above the age of about fourteen is still a child cutthroat . On your head be it!

Teenagers are far more likely to be influenced by their peers and what they see on the internet, than some over or under qualified academic theorizing on development between childhood and adulthood. Which incidently depends very much on the individual.

Add to that, they are encouraged by their parents to go to university, to live on campus at an early age without any parental control. To suggest that youngsters are but children until some age prescribed by a psychologist who seriously believes it can read the human mind, is so far removed from the real world.

My view remains unchanged. As you've probably gathered, my view of the world of psychology is roughly on a par with my view of reverse speech. Quacks in swan feathers.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 18.07.19 15:26

@Verdi wrote:
Mailine @#81 wrote:I don't know the specifics of the example you mentioned, but the quoted portion I feel needs addressing.

Be that as it may, I'm not talking about a variant of a psychologist's text book theory - I talk of the average teenager in reality.

On pain of death dare anyone suggest that any kid above the age of about fourteen is still a child cutthroat .  On your head be it!

Teenagers are far more likely to be influenced by their peers and what they see on the internet, than some over or under qualified academic theorizing on development between childhood and adulthood.  Which incidently depends very much on the individual.

Add to that, they are encouraged by their parents to go to university, to live on campus at an early age without any parental control.  To suggest that youngsters are but children until some age prescribed by a psychologist who seriously believes it can read the human mind, is so far removed from the real world.

My view remains unchanged.  As you've probably gathered, my view of the world of psychology is roughly on a par with my view of reverse speech.  Quacks in swan feathers.
Hi Verdi, age of consent "Sexual conduct", doesn't help with Society when Law Makers are encouraging their friends in society for age of consent lowered to 10 yrs of Age, aka, UK 1970's, you know the names?

Skull & Crossbones club in USA, mysterious Deaths on weekend breaks, Child Sex abuse?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.07.19 15:43

I totally agree with you willow but the situation is not helped by modern parenting attitudes.

On the streets I see conceited kids dressed up to the nines in all the latest gear, boys and girls - kids between about eight years and teenagers, they're even worse when teenagers. It's the parents who indulge them such, not the establishment, although it is encouraged by seductive marketing and governmental influence.

Ages ago I read a press article about a mother who took her nine year old daughter to a Miley Cyrus gig. The mother was outraged by the antics of the performer before an auditorium packed with adults and children. I know very little about the latest pop stars but I'm aware of the likes of Miley Cyrus as her provacative on-stage performance - she's hardly the only one. Not a very good influence is it?

Gone are the days when children were allowed to be children and develop at their own pace.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 18.07.19 18:00

Jeffrey Epstein denied bail while awaiting sex trafficking trial

Federal judge rules financier is a ‘danger to others’ while awaiting trial for the alleged sexual abuse of underage girls from 2002 to 2005

Victoria Bekiempis Thu 18 Jul 2019 16.38 BST

Jeffrey Epstein has been denied bail while awaiting a federal sex trafficking trial in New York.

“The government has established danger to others and to the community by clear and convincing evidence,” the Manhattan federal court Judge Richard Berman said on Thursday. “I doubt that any bail package can overcome a danger to the community.”

The financier – who has claimed a net worth of about $560m – has been jailed in the Metropolitan Correctional Center since his 6 July arrest for alleged sexual abuse of underage girls from 2002 to 2005. Some of his victims were just 14 years old, according to a 13-page indictment charging Epstein with sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy.

Lawyers for Epstein, who became a registered sex offender after another case in Florida 11 years ago, had argued the 66-year-old did not pose a danger. After his 2008 guilty plea to state prostitution charges and 13 months behind bars that ensued, he has been on the straight and narrow, they claimed.

Epstein’s lawyers had also argued conditions such as house arrest, and a mortgage-backed bond on his approximately $56m Upper East Side manse, would have mitigated any risk of flight.

But prosecutors portrayed Epstein as posing a risk. Authorities found possibly thousands of photographs in Epstein’s home showing young women, and “at least one individual in those photos … has self-identified as a victim of the defendant,” prosecutor Alex Rossmiller told Berman during Monday’s bail arguments.

“Just this morning, the government became aware that in a locked safe in the defendant’s mansion there were piles of cash, dozens of diamonds, and a passport appearing to be issued from a foreign country with a photo of the defendant and a name on that passport that is not the defendant’s name,” Rossmiller also said.

The passport, which listed Epstein’s country of residence as Saudi Arabia, “gives rise to the inference the defendant knows how to obtain false travel documents and/or assume other, foreign identities. This adds to the serious risk of flight posed by the defendant,” prosecutors argued in court papers following the proceeding.

Epstein’s lawyers downplayed the document, saying it was an Austrian passport that expired more than 30 years ago.

Brown also exposed a government cover-up in which Epstein got away with an exceptionally light sentence that saw him serve only 13 months in jail. She discovered that a “non-prosecution agreement” had been negotiated secretly in 2008 by the then top federal prosecutor in Miami, Alexander Acosta, that gave Epstein and his co-conspirators immunity from federal prosecution.

In 2017, Acosta was appointed by Donald Trump as labor secretary, a post that ironically is responsible for combating sex trafficking.

“As for the Austrian passport the government trumpets, it expired 32 years ago. And the government offers nothing to suggest – and certainly no evidence – that Epstein ever used it,” Epstein’s lawyers said in court papers after the proceeding. “In any case, Epstein – an affluent member of the Jewish faith – acquired the passport in the 1980s, when hijackings were prevalent, in connection to Middle East travel.”

“The passport was for personal protection in the event of travel to dangerous areas, only to be presented to potential kidnapers, hijackers or terrorists should violent episodes occur,” they said.

Epstein’s case in New York comes in the wake of a watershed Miami Herald investigation that detailed secretive dealings with his 2008 plea deal.

In 2007, Esptein and the Miami US attorney’s office, at the time helmed by Alexander Acosta, entered into an agreement that closed a federal investigation into accusations involving a least 40 teenage girls.

Six days after Epsein’s arrest, Acosta resigned as Trump’s labor secretary.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/18/jeffrey-epstein-denied-bail-while-awaiting-sex-trafficking-trial
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 18.07.19 22:01

@Verdi wrote:

Not sure where you were going condensing my post to 'psychology' or the idea that your opinion of something has the power to render it inert, so I will just link a 2016 article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35761826

'There were about 23 conceptions per 1,000 15 to 17-year-old girls in 2014, compared to a high of 55 in 1971, the Office of national Statistics said.'

So according to official stats for the UK (differing in regions, this being a national calculation), just 2.3% of 15-17 year old girls experienced pregnancy in 2014. The UK high being 5.5% in 1971. So even at the highest recorded rate the number was far, far too low for it to be considered an 'average' by any measure. The average teenager isnt having unprotected sex and falling pregnant. A rather low number if they are all mindlessly rutting as you imply.

Or if you just mean that it is normal for experimenting as a teen, then I just refer you back to my original post where I literally said it is a natural part of growing up to experiment, and a parent's job to best prepare a child so as not to be taken away by peer groups in their teens.

But I still fail to see how it is you think being a teenager means that being taken around the world (or even across their own house) to be used by who knows who is somehow a normal transactional relationship. It's not. And for that to be possible, there needs to be an immense lack of parental responsibility, in the present even more than the formative years.

It seems by implication you are saying that past the age of 14 (and as long as one is 'average') you consider sex trafficking morally fine because those being trafficked are old enough to understand what's happening to them (do correct me if I'm reading out of context here). What other crimes do you extend this to?
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.07.19 22:20

I haven't a clue what you are talking about.  

Clearly you misunderstand me - never mind, it's not important in the grand scheme of things.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 18.07.19 22:25

@Verdi wrote:I haven't a clue what you are talking about.  

Clearly you misunderstand me - never mind, it's not important in the grand scheme of things.

I was referring to your own words:

'You're missing the point!
Did they have her tethered by collar and lead and drag her across the continents?'

'Sassy youngsters know where they're at - little children don't!'

'Teenagers are sexually active, how many pregnancies are there across the globe resulting from consensual careless intercourse?'

'I talk of the average teenager in reality.'
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.07.19 0:37

I see, you've selected specific quotes which takes the whole thing out of context.

Now I'm beginning to understand.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline on 19.07.19 9:51

@Mainline wrote: (do correct me if I'm reading out of context here)

I did say the above thumbsup so my apologies if I took your words out of context.

Could you explain the context of

''You're missing the point!
Did they have her tethered by collar and lead and drag her across the continents?''

Which I took to be in reference to the aforementioned trafficked ~17 year old?
Mainline
Mainline

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 19.07.19 10:21

Not forgetting, that One Young girl recognised at least Eight Men, who "She Feared" of being in high Office positions in Society and refused to divulge their Names to a Court in America?

If a Court in America openly abuses the process of the Law, by determining a lighter sentence to friends in Society, then why would they believe they are seeking Justice for the Victims of the Abusers>

There is presently a Crown Court Trail in Britain, where a Male victim known as, "Nick" of Alleged Child Sexual Abuse, is accused of Eleven Counts of Perverting a Course of Justice and One Fraud charge?

The Court was asked to produce logs from Government procedures as to the whereabouts of One of the Named Abusers was at the times alleged by the Accuser from 1970-1980's, cannot find them Ma Lord, yet the "Fantasist"Nick has made these situations Up?

At Court it is a case of "Who You believe" at the time of Evidence produced to a Court?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.07.19 15:17

@Mainline wrote:
@Mainline wrote: (do correct me if I'm reading out of context here)

I did say the above thumbsup so my apologies if I took your words out of context.

Could you explain the context of

''You're missing the point!
Did they have her tethered by collar and lead and drag her across the continents?''

Which I took to be in reference to the aforementioned trafficked ~17 year old?

My original post in reply to member DougD..

You're missing the point!

Did they have her tethered by collar and lead and drag her across the continents?

I don't doubt for a second there are genuine victims of pandemic child sex abuse.

Very young children taken from institutions to satiate the lust of a pervert and domestic abuse of very young children should be the primary focus, little children who can't understand what's happening to them, little children who can't walk away, little children who can't speak for themselves.

Sassy youngsters know where they're at - little children don't!

Make of it what you will.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.07.19 1:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The function was allegedly held at Branson's exclusive Kensington Roof Gardens, tickets on sale for a specified sum and donated items auctioned.  All proceeds towards the Find Madeleine Co. Ltd.

All well and good, nothing to say it didn't go ahead according plan but the aftermath was a bit of a damp squib.  No photographic evidence of the star-studded attendance, no photographic evidence of the auction in action, no evidence of a resounding success one would expect from a McCann oriented initiative.

Instead the observer is offered a few shots of shabby entrance, which frankly could be anywhere and pictures of a couple of z-list celebrities to enhance the event..

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 1000daypic

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 Hunniford+and+phillips

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 1000dm4

Have I missed someone?

Knowing the McCanns penchant for celebrity status, I would expect to see something really spectacular.

A non-event methinks.
Far from it @Verdi, because...

...I was actually there that cold January night, with my camera, to witness what went on.

I saw and photographed some of the many guests as they arrived, A-list, B-list and C-list celebs. David (Lord) Steel - whose party sheltered, inter alia, paedophiles Sir Cyril Smith and Sir Clement Freud - and his wife were there.

I placed myself behind one or two photographers, one of whom stood on a little yellow stand with the words 'Ian West' written on it. Ian West was a Norfolk man who went under the name 'muratfan' and used social media to publish all manner of really awful libels about me.

Clarence Mitchell was standing astride the entrance and in the end caught sight of me and eyeballed me. Nothing he could do about my presence there though.

Not everything printed by the press is rubbish @Verdi   winkwink winkwink

Who was there Tony - do you have photographic evidence or can you just say?  

The mainstream media were very laid-back with their reportage of the event.  Knowing how the McCanns love the limelight and their spin-doctor in chief always on hand to assist, I can't understand why the coverage was so low-key with no photographic evidence of the star studded attendance.  Hence my reticence to believe that it went ahead as publicized.

1,000 DAYS MCCANNS DINNER PARTY

Transcript

By Nigel Moore

Tom Lowe (voice over): The parents of Madeleine McCann say they're "trying to move forward", as another milestone passes since their daughter's disappearance.

It's now a thousand days since Madeleine vanished from her family's holiday apartment in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.

Kate and Gerry McCann were joined by celebrity supporters including Gloria Hunniford and actor Peter Bowles at a charity fundraising event to mark the sad anniversary.

Kate McCann: Well, it's obviously difficult but we're trying to move forward and, you know, to help Madeleine and help all missing children, so...

Martin Houghton-Brown (Chief Executive, Missing People): It's a thousand days since Maddie, errr... went missing and it's a timely reminder of the thousands of parents around Europe, errr... and in the UK, errr... who tonight are alone and, errr... hoping for news of their missing child and, errr... it's an important night for all of us to remember those families who are left behind when a child goes missing.

Tom Lowe (voice over): Comedian Jack Dee and television presenter Fiona Phillips were also among the guests at the event in West London.

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 27-1-10c
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/27_01_10/27-1-10b.JPG
The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 27-1-10a
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/27_01_10/mail-27_01-10_mcs.jpg
The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 4 27_01_10_a

I've always held Nigel Moore in great esteem.  If there was anything out there to further document the function, I believe he would be aware.

Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 21.07.19 21:49

Epstein Saga Enters New Phase. Will Anyone Else Be Ensnared?
By Erik Larson
July 21, 2019, 11:00 AM GMT+1

Since Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest, the speculation has mounted. Will any among the rich and powerful he courted be caught up in the case?

Some answers might come soon. A judge could decide on July 24 how and when to unseal a trove of documents -- some 2,000 pages worth -- in connection with a civil lawsuit filed by an Epstein accuser against his one-time companion Ghislaine Maxwell. The papers may reveal allegations of sexual abuse involving people described in court filings as “prominent individuals.”

A protest group holds up signs of Jeffrey Epstein in front of the Federal courthouse.Photographer: Stephanie Keith/Getty Images
That civil suit and its remnants have been in the courts for four years. But, in a startling coincidence of timing, an appeals panel ruled just three days before the wealthy financier was taken into custody on July 6 that the documents should be unsealed. The long-running Epstein saga entered a new chapter.

“It’s what everyone is betting -- that it’s going to get interesting,” said an investment banker who asked not to be identified. “Like the rest of New York, I’m waiting.”

Maxwell, daughter of the late British publisher Robert Maxwell, asked on July 17 that the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit reconsider the unsealing order, saying the media’s “furious feeding frenzy” over Epstein justifies keeping the documents under wraps.

If the request is granted, the documents won’t be unsealed anytime soon, and it’s unclear whether the lower-court judge, Loretta Preska, will hold the scheduled hearing.

Meanwhile, the criminal case will move forward with a conference in court on July 31, when the judge will set out a calendar for pre-trial motions and hearings. The case will play out over months, if not a year.

Epstein -- who traveled in political, social and financial circles for more than 30 years -- pleaded not guilty to charges that he sexually exploited and abused dozens of girls from 2002 to 2005. Some of his accusers have said they were farmed out to other men.

The charges were leveled in New York a decade after Epstein was released from the county jail in Palm Beach, where he served 13 months and was allowed to work in his West Palm Beach office most days. That was part of a secretive deal, chronicled in a series in the Miami Herald, in which he pleaded guilty to state charges of soliciting an underage girl for sex and avoided federal prosecution.

This time, Epstein, 66, faces decades in prison. He was denied bail and is jailed in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan; he asked to await trial in his mansion near Central Park but U.S. District Judge Richard Berman said he posed too serious a “danger to the community” and was a flight risk.

It’s possible that prosecutors are pursuing additional charges against Epstein or others. At a press conference after Epstein’s arrest, Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman declined to say when asked if anyone else was under investigation.

The government said investigators found thousands of lewd photographs of what appeared to be underage girls after a search of Epstein’s Manhattan home. Prosecutors also argued in a filing opposing bail that there were “credible allegations” he had engaged in “witness tampering, harassment or other obstructive behaviors.”

The civil proceeding involving the sealed documents is related to a defamation suit filed in 2015. The plaintiff was Virginia Giuffre, a Floridian who claimed Epstein sexually abused her for two years starting in 2000, when she was 16, and that Maxwell participated. Giuffre sued after Maxwell publicly called her a liar. The documents in question were filed in connection with a summary-judgment motion in the case, which was settled.

Giuffre first accused Epstein in December 2014 when she attempted to join a suit by two other of his accusers who sought to nullify the federal non-prosecution agreement in Florida. In her request, Giuffre included descriptions of abuse by Epstein and other prominent individuals “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister, and other world leaders,” the three-member appeals court panel said in ordering the unsealing.

Maxwell wants the full appeals court to reconsider the unsealing order. “The media have shown an insatiable appetite for any shred of information/speculation to publish and broadcast since Mr. Epstein’s arrest,” Maxwell said, and that interest could result in “due process concerns” for Epstein and other potential prosecution targets and witnesses.

Giuffre filed another suit in April, claiming Epstein forced her to have sex with his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and that he defamed her by calling her a liar on Twitter. Dershowitz has denied her claims and asked that the case be thrown out. “Anyone who’s falsely accused should have a right to respond,” he said.

In the criminal case, prosecutors will now share their evidence with Epstein’s lawyers. That’s likely to include bank and travel records, witness statements and material seized from phones, laptops and other devices.

Epstein’s lawyers will spend months reviewing it all, mapping out how they will mount a defense at trial. The defense will also file dismissal requests based on the law. One claim is likely to be that the non-prosecution deal in Florida bars the government from bringing new charges, even in New York.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 25.07.19 8:40

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum