The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Jill Havern on 23.01.16 6:38

NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 22ND FEBRUARY 2016.

Filmed in 2016, DVD PAL 16:9, By Richard D. Hall

4 Part DVD Film

Introducing the latest film in the Richplanet series about Madeleine McCann ...

WHEN MADELEINE DIED?

The past presence of a human corpse was detected in the McCanns’ apartment and in many other places associated with the McCanns by highly trained police sniffer dogs. This clue suggests that Madeleine may have died and her body lain in the apartment for a period of time. Assuming this is correct, what date and time did Madeleine die? The most logical way to address this question is to go back in time to determine what was the last piece of credible evidence, which proves Madeleine was alive. This film attempts to do this by forensically examining witness statements, photographs, physical evidence, police reports and media reports. In doing so the film exposes the agenda of the mainstream media which has, on the whole, helped to cover up the truth about the Madeleine McCann case.

Running Time : 4 hours (approx) - Format : PAL 16:9, Region Free

This product was added to our catalog on Friday 22 January, 2016.

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=259

--------------

Full 4 hour film uploaded by 'knitted' aka Darren Ware for CMOMM
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by Jill Havern on 23.01.16 8:21

Fantastic work Richard and your team clapping

It's hard to imagine the amount of work it's taken to research, write the script and edit it and produce it, but a huge thank you and I look forward to seeing you at your meeting in February.

I've posted the news of this new Film on twitter and around various facebook groups.

It's also on Google+ and LinkedIn (whatever they are, haven't got to grips with them yet!) big grin

And I've posted it on my blog http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

And on the new 'Complete Mystery of Madeleine Daily' newspaper https://paper.li/e-1453282711

I'm pleased that CMOMM can be of help to you.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.16 8:24

Yes, thanks from me too, RDH.  Looking forward to viewing the film.

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 23.01.16 8:50

A 'TOLD' story of Madeleine McCann with no "legal issues"....?  bigshock

Thank you from me, too, Richard  thumbup
IAmNotMerylStreep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly may on 23.01.16 9:11

Very true iamnotmerylstreep how does Richard get past all the red tape

tilly may

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 23.01.16 9:52

@tilly may wrote:Very true iamnotmerylstreep how does Richard get past all the red tape

He uses documented sources without making wild assumptions.  Similar to the researchers on here doing it in written form.  RDH presents it in video form.

I'm looking forward to this thumbup
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.01.16 12:02

Excellent news - well done that man!  howdy 

NB:  @tilly may

No red tape.  Richard D Hall and team research and analyse all the information appertaining to the case, then and only then present a well documented commentary - no legal implications there.

ETA: Excuse my bad manners.  Mustn't forget to thank Get'emGoncalo for updating  thumbsup .

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 23.01.16 14:56

Great! thumbup

I see Richard is selling the full 4 hour documentary for a very meagre 20 pounds. Considering the amount of time, effort and expense that he must have invested in this film (not to mention the 2 previous ones) it would be a tangible show of appreciation for all his efforts if those that can afford to, ordered the DVD before Richard releases the film for free. Just a suggestion.
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 23.01.16 16:16

Can't wait!
How refreshing to have the definitive date of release without all the fake build up, empty promises and self praise.

Richard D Hall = Credibility with a capital 'C'
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 23.01.16 17:13

Thank you Richard looking forward to see this movie.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 23.01.16 20:44

Wow, thank you so much G'eG, for bringing us this news! And thanks to RDH for all of his wonderful efforts.

this latest installment has the potential to be the most important and explosive of the series.

I wonder if he will deal with the CEOP research at all? To me, this evidence was very strongly suggestive of a prior event as well as an indicator of how high up this conspiracy goes.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 23.01.16 22:37

Thanks for the heads-up  , Get'emGoncalo.

The new film sounds very interesting. I wonder which way he will tackle the subject?

I'm looking forward to attending Richard's talk in a few weeks time.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 25.01.16 12:34

thanks for this info ....have got two tickets booked ....cant believe  it is at my daughters local club ...

wonder what the mccs will make of it ...or if they try and stop it being released
garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 25.01.16 12:50

I am not sure where to put this link, so I will put it here, as it's about "film". be it Richard Hall's.

The film in the link is called Spotlight, and will be released in this country on 29 January. I have only seen the trailer, but is based on a true story, and it shows how big cover-ups can be, and what the ordinary person is up against, when trying to get justice.

http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info/cinema/Torbay/film/spotlight

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 26.01.16 15:05

This is a newsletter that Richard D. Hall is currently sending around his mailing list of thousands:

Greetings,

I have produced a third Madeleine McCann film entitled "When Madeleine Died?", which attempts to determine the date Madeleine McCann may have died. Details here ..

I will be speaking about this and many other subjects in February 2016 at venues around the UK, details here ...

http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

Please consider signing this petition in relation to the Madeleine McCann issue

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

Enquiries by British (and Portuguese) police forces have cost around £15 million in 8 years. The public is now entitled to a full report on how that has been spent. The report should cover the role of the government, the security services & UK police forces.

Thankyou,
Richard D. Hall
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Trouble at t' UKJustice Forum

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.01.16 8:09

Get'emGonçalo wrote:This is a newsletter that Richard D. Hall is currently sending around his mailing list of thousands:

Greetings,

I have produced a third Madeleine McCann film entitled "When Madeleine Died?", which attempts to determine the date Madeleine McCann may have died. Details here...

Well, Richard's newsletter made quite an impact yesterday, with 133 new signatures on the petition in a single day. The number who have signed the petition now stands at 1,355.

The prospect of Richard's new film release date looming has set the pro-McCann crowd on the UKJustice Forum buzzing like a swarm of angry bees.

One of the UKJustice members simply announced three days ago that his third Madeleine film would be out soon: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6981.0

McCann-supporters flocked to the thread to condemn Richard and his films, with a few McCann-doubters responding to defend him. After several pages of fairly vitriolic controversy about his film ensued, the forum-owner John Lamberton (once a strong defender of the McCanns but now not so sure) stepped in, deleted the entire thread apart from the OP, and locked the thread.

The thread will reopen when Richard's film is actually released

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 12.02.16 10:03

Spotted this just now on the CMOMM Facebook page from someone who saw Richard Hall's show last night:

Tracy Fordyce9:05am Feb 12
Saw Richard in Glasgow last night...Came home & watched first 2 hours of new dvd, (will watch other 2 hours today) lots of new information I wasn't aware of!

Well done again Richard!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 15.02.16 12:47

I have just finished watching the first two disks of this film and I have to say I am absolutely gobsmacked by it all.

It is simply genius to see it all put together like this without having to trawl through squillions of threads and disruption on the forum to try to piece together the whole picture.

I am learning so much more and I thank Richard, PeterMac, Tony, Lizzy and many others for putting together such a highly informative, compelling, intriguing and professional film.

I could cry for Maddie that so many utter bastards have spent so much time trying to hide the truth and silence people. I feel so bloody angry having just watched two disks.

There is NO WAY I will end this day without having watched all four disks.

And there is NO WAY the CMOMM forum or my CMOMM facebook group will ever give up on Maddie. Well done everybody for such a fantastic effort to find out what really happened to Maddie McCann. Please can I encourage everyone to see this film, especially those who still believe Maddie died on Thursday 3rd May, either by buying it OR waiting for it to be uploaded to youtube where Richard encourages people to share his self-funded work far and wide for free.

clapping
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 15.02.16 13:08

Interesting that you stated that your learning more having watched the videos, look forward to seeing it myself, thanks GeG
HKP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 15.02.16 15:15

Do you know what, I have just sat through 4 hours of the most disturbing material I have ever watched on my TV. I have cried buckets for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3, today. I feel traumatised by what was shown in this film and because of the enormity of what is going on behind the scenes to cover up her death.

I can honestly say I never knew just how powerful CMOMM is - and I am the forum owner.

I am so pleased that Richard D. Hall ends his film by saying he is making another one.

I urge everyone to see Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' including all the Pro-McCann supporters.

If any Portuguese person reading this forum is willing to dub Richard's film into Portuguese for Dr Amaral then please do so asap.

Richard
PeterMac
Tony
Lizzy
Hobs

youaretheman
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.02.16 16:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Do you know what, I have just sat through 4 hours of the most disturbing material I have ever watched on my TV. I have cried buckets for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3, today. I feel traumatised by what was shown in this film and because of the enormity of what is going on behind the scenes to cover up her death.

I can honestly say I never knew just how powerful CMOMM is - and I am the forum owner.

I am so pleased that Richard D. Hall ends his film by saying he is making another one.

I urge everyone to see Richard D. Hall's film: 'When Madeleine Died?' including all the Pro-McCann supporters.

If any Portuguese person reading this forum is willing to dub Richard's film into Portuguese for Dr Amaral then please do so asap.

Richard
PeterMac
Tony
Lizzy
Hobs

youaretheman
Well done Jill, hope you're ok empathy
Looking forward to watching this asap, sounds very powerful yes

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 15.02.16 16:35

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Do you know what, I have just sat through 4 hours of the most disturbing material I have ever watched on my TV. I have cried buckets for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3, today. I feel traumatised by what was shown in this film and because of the enormity of what is going on behind the scenes to cover up her death.

Richard
PeterMac
Tony
Lizzy
Hobs

youaretheman
Well done Jill, hope you're ok empathy
Looking forward to watching this asap, sounds very powerful yes

I'm more ok than Madeleine is hun Sad

Yes, the film is extremely powerful - far more than I was expecting.

I actually started watching the video thinking it was just going to be more of the same as is posted on this forum - but it's not, it's the way it's presented, the way the research is analysed with evidence and condensed is just genius. It tells a story that cannot be ignored. It starts at the end and works backwards and there is no escape unless you are doing this:
 lalala

It left me feeling even more conned than I already did!

Clarence Mitchell is....well, there are no words sufficient to describe this man, or the other people involved, and I look forward to Richard's next film which delves into the government side of this case.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 15.02.16 17:57

I've watched about 20 minutes and have to say right now that it's gripping! Surely anyone who watches it will see the facade that the abduction claim is.
Short post but keen to see more.
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 15.02.16 19:09

@hentie wrote:I've watched about 20 minutes and have to say right now that it's gripping! Surely anyone who watches it will see the facade that the abduction claim is.
Short post but keen to see more.
Where are you watching it, I was thinking it wasn't available until 22nd February?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum