The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais Mm11

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais Mm11

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais Regist10

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais Empty ENOUGH! by Joana Morais

Post by Dutchgirl 15.06.14 23:52

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/basta.html

Enough!

6 years with all of his assets frozen so he can pay, just in case he looses, the 1,2 million euros demanded by the McCann couple for the "rights, freedoms and guarantees of the family" that were violated, as they allege by a book and a documentary, based on the same title, which they were able to ban in a connected lawsuit.

A book, they claim, which has interfered in the searches for the child. Searches which would have had another outcome if only Kate McCann had answered the 48 questions asked by the PJ, or if, they had done the reconstruction requested by the PJ in 2007, or if the couple had not omitted to the PJ investigation the e-fits that were suppressed since 2008, which were only released last year, in October, by the Metropolitan Police. Not to mention the multiple interferences of spin doctors and illegal private detectives who boycotted the PJ investigation with red herrings, with impunity.

Meantime to save his family from further property losses, Gonçalo Amaral got divorced. He lost his father, became ill, poor to the point of only getting by with the help of friends. His lawyer is being paid with a defence fund that we, PJGA (http://pjga.blogspot.com/), created in 2009, whose donations come mostly from English people.

The trial which continues this Monday, has also held sessions during 2013, sessions that were not properly addressed and divulged by the Portuguese media.

From the witnesses inquired in favour of the McCann couple follows that:

1) The Mccann couple has people monitoring the social networking sites who besiege those, like me, who impart opinions or make translations about the case;

2) That most witnesses have never read the process and only echo the couple's mantra;

3) That the McCann couple is vindictive and wishes above all to see Gonçalo Amaral suffer, seemingly even more than they wish to know what happened to Madeleine (as if they don't know it already)

Kate and Gerry who didn't even came to accompany the Metropolitan Police search for their daughter's remains, are however already in Portugal to attend the trial on Monday, according to a resident journalist in Luz.

And I quote: "He deserves to be miserable and feel fear." Kate McCann's own words in the book titled 'madeleine', written exactly like that without a capital letter.

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais 2014-06-07

The Portuguese mainstream media also failed to report the fact that the McCanns, following the poor performance of their witnesses, asked the four defendant parts - Gonçalo Amaral, TVI, Guerra e Paz and Valentim de Carvalho Produções for an out-of-court settlement, reason why the trial was postponed.

They have also failed to report that the Judge considered that Kate and Gerry McCann did not possess authorization to initiate proceedings against Gonçalo Amaral on behalf of their daughter, because the child was placed under the tutelage of a British court, ie a 'Ward of Court'.

I wish to clearly state here, that I consider guilty for the destruction of this man's life the McCann couple, Clarence Mitchell, Salvador da Cunha's Lift Consulting (McCanns PR's in Portugal), Dr. Isabel Duarte and Dr. Rogério Alves, and also the Portuguese state, politicians from both right and left wings who turned a blind eye and the PJ Directorates for allowing Gonçalo Amaral (as well as other PJ inspectors) to have been vilified, ridiculed, reduced to poverty, in what is clearly a revolting case of injustice.

My solidarity is with Gonçalo Amaral and his family, and all those who were victims of this couple, a couple who should have been, at least, taken to court for exposure and abandonment, ie for their negligence.

This is my opinion as a Portuguese citizen, "so sue me McCann"!
Dutchgirl

Activity : 194

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH! by Joana Morais Empty Re: ENOUGH! by Joana Morais

Post by Sonmi-451 16.06.14 0:23

[Quote]: "...The Mccann couple has people monitoring the social networking sites who besiege those, like me, who impart opinions or make translations about the case..."

PERFECT!!... Can one of their 'people' please ensure that they kindly pass on to Gerry, Kate and their associates that I would  never, never have done to my kids, nor anyone's kids, what they did to Madeleine... 
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 16.06.14 0:29

They are monitoring because deep down inside they are scared of the truth coming out and Imo I believe alot of it has come out and will continue to because we care and WE won't give up mccanns. Not until we know the whole story..... Your daughter deserves this to come out

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 16.06.14 0:44

So Kate Mccann wants him to feel misery and fear ?   
 Wonder if it ever occurred to her that her little girl may have felt those same feelings when they left her in a dark strange apartment every night ?  ( or so they say )   And what for ?  So they could go out with their mates - thats what for !!     
 I do hope Mr Amaral gets justice at the libel trial ......I also hope one day the truth will get out -  and it will, because it's there, growing and just waiting ...... all my opinion only.
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.06.14 0:51

I really dislike reading that someone could actually print that someone wanted another human being to feel fear.    I am shocked every time I read that.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 16.06.14 1:41

Plebgate it's really a sad state when another human being says things like that. If she is like that with strangers imagine how she is with family?Although Idunno just don't seem right

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.06.14 6:15

Dr. Amaral wrote 'The truth of the Lie ' to clear his name.

It is a factual account of the case as opposed to another book which should have been titled 'Payback'.

Only people without a sense of honour cannot understand that.
Only the avaracious will believe it was for money.
Only those who have no sense of honour will believe it was for revenge.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 16.06.14 7:13

Tigger, yes it would have to be people without a sense of honour.

With no idea of what respect is. Self centred heartless ones.
Maybe they should be treated the same.
Money and power isn't everything it can sometimes be EMBARASSING.
But could they please, not bring the rest of Great Britain into this Embarassing game.
Enough is enough.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top