The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another photo - Page 2 Mm11

Another photo - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another photo - Page 2 Mm11

Another photo - Page 2 Regist10

Another photo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another photo - Page 2 Empty Re: Another photo

Post by Smokeandmirrors 29.07.14 16:45

PeterMac wrote:Only the HIgh Quality Wristbands tell you that this photo was taken AFTER the "Abduction" by the predatory Paedo ** * *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do Mitchell and Carter-Ruck seriously BELIEVE them ?

Probably not, Peter.

Kate looks positively radiant in these pictures. There are no signs of periods of tearfulness, sleeplessness or severe anxiety furrowing the brow, darkening the eyes or giving that "pinched" look that a trauma brings.

A real, genuine trauma is impossible to disguise in the face of the traumatised. They seriously look like they don't give a $h!t about their three year old daughter being raped and/or murdered. Hence we can safely deduce that their "thesis" is a load of old cobblers.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.14 16:49

I think that I've seen moving footage of this and they were swinging their arms as they walked, the way you do when you're feeling very cheerful.

Remembering the awful times in my life, I could never have acted like that then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 29.07.14 17:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remarkable photo emerges of Gerry McCann being harpooned through the back of the neck yet he shrugs it off like Kate does a P J question.

The feisty Mrs McCann-Healy sees the funny side of the situation and manages a toothy smile as the harpoon point stops inches from her face.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 29.07.14 18:41

Gaggzy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remarkable photo emerges of Gerry McCann being harpooned through the back of the neck yet he shrugs it off like Kate does a P J question.

The feisty Mrs McCann-Healy sees the funny side of the situation and manages a toothy smile as the harpoon point stops inches from her face.
Like it!  sarcastic
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 29.07.14 19:59

Contrast that with their angry looks on 8th June when Amaral sacked his lawyer, meaning that having to go to the inconvenience of arranging for their children to be looked after was a wasted effort.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Another photo - Page 2 Empty Another photo

Post by Jauna Loca 30.07.14 15:09

tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:They did appear to be genuinely distraught at last year's anniversary event though; very strange.

It was that fiver,nnfwtd, I think he'd been hoping for at least a twenty.. laughat 

Btw, that wasn't long after Tannerman was taken off the menu?
I think something happened round the time of last year's anniversary. On the Tuesday (I think it was) they were giggling with Lorraine on morning TV.
The papers were full of the "I-could-forgive-the-abductor c**p". On Friday, out of the blue and IMO for the very first time,  there were genuine tears and
distress at the memorial ceremony. Lo and behold on Monday Kate is off to Portugal with Ms. Hubbard, wrongly reported in media as Ma Healy. Summoned?
No mention of this impending pilgrimage in the commemorative media fest of the previous week. IMO the focus and tone of the SY inquiry changed then and they felt
under pressure. Holding on to this as a possible indication that Justice will be done for Madeleine.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top