The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Mm11

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Mm11

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Regist10

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 16:47

Rob said:

Of course - telling the twins that a nasty man stole their sister! Psychopathic behaviour. 

And looking a the video clip again - Gerry, quite literally, cannot keep a straight face. Throughout the clip he has the play of a smile around the edges of his mouth, then, when the couple are asked about the age-progressed photo, you can see that he is finding the whole pretense hilarious.

His mouth twitches and eventually he breaks into a massive grin - the suppressed amusement that he has been holding back all through the interview - he cannot contain his emotional state any longer and he bursts into a massive grin.

Notice also how he puffs out his chest when he stands up at the end of the interview. He gives a type of 'peacock' preening display. Once again, he has got away with it. And it's all a big joke. He's pulled a fast one and he's loving every minute of it.[/quote]

Sorry I am not v.good at c/p, hope this has come out OK.

These two will feature in psychology/criminology studies for evermore imo Rob.

When he does break into that grin, she has clocked it in her periphery and is fleetingly amused by the same joke, she's in on it, but has better control of her emotions. I think the joke is a private one and comes from a joke they shared while preparing the age progression pic, relating to whether Maddie would or would not have had a fringe. The journalist isn't in on the joke, he has asked a perfectly valid question with sympathy and respect to the solemnity of the occasion. That Gerry found it amusing is sick, sick, sick.

Spoof interpretation of Gerry's body by Dr. Leal:

'Laughter is very close to tears, we often laugh at the most inappropriate times due to nervousness or anxiety, through our tears a laugh often breaks through brought on by a memory from happier times. Perhaps Maddie's fringe was at one time a bone of contention, she should have one/no she shouldn't for example'.

Thats what I would go for. However, Gerry clearly wasn't anxious or nervous and there were no tears. This was a confident, controlling man who clearly let his mask slip. I would place it alongside the 'private pics' of the McCanns in Denmark that were leaked to this forum several months ago. I think this very private couple have whole other personas that will shortly be revealed. They can't stop what they are doing, their need for adulation and praise overtook their need for self preservation a long time ago. They are reckless, they are risk takers, they get a thrill from the success of their deception. Gerry can't hide it as well as Kate, the smug grins keep creeping in, he wants the world to know how clever he is, I think he is almost gutted that his genius has not been recognised.

Its truly frustrating watching them getting away with this, probably why we are still here Rob. I think the end is in sight. If there are psychologists involved, they may even be close to finding the body. My suggestion would be take the dogs out to Kate's rocks in PDL.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Post by j.rob 02.03.14 16:50

nglfi wrote:I think more revealing than the smile on Gerry's face is the fact that he raises a closed hand and covers his mouth, strongly indicating deception. If it was just a smile or laugh we might conclude that perhaps we don't understand the context of the conversation,  we 'had to be there'. But him covering his own mouth strongly suggeats he believes he should not be laughing.  He either realises it's inappropriate or that it gives something away.

Good point. His closed hand in front of his mouth and also he very obviously touches his nose - priceless! Kate guards her body language much more carefully, but that question causes her to gulp down very noticeably and is there some kind of suggestion of the suppression of a smile? I'm not sure - could be. As she gulps she draws her head down in a kind of tortoise gesture. She also blinks very hard. This could be to do with the stress of keeping up a pretense. Or is she, like Gerry, about to crack up - literally cannot keep the mask up for much longer.

Also, notice how Gerry turns towards Kate as he covers up his grin. This indicates to me that the question has triggered some kind of shared joke. 

It is still shocking, though, to watch and listen to the pair minimizing the importance of their daughter's life in this way. And the way Kate talks about making the decisions over what Madeleine's hair should look like in the photo. She is so flippant. Almost as though she is a hair-dresser talking to a client. In actual fact, I think a hair-dresser talks to a client with more care and concern about getting it right.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) - Page 2 Empty G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture

Post by j.rob 02.03.14 17:00

Cristobell wrote:Rob said:

Of course - telling the twins that a nasty man stole their sister! Psychopathic behaviour. 

And looking a the video clip again - Gerry, quite literally, cannot keep a straight face. Throughout the clip he has the play of a smile around the edges of his mouth, then, when the couple are asked about the age-progressed photo, you can see that he is finding the whole pretense hilarious.

His mouth twitches and eventually he breaks into a massive grin - the suppressed amusement that he has been holding back all through the interview - he cannot contain his emotional state any longer and he bursts into a massive grin.

Notice also how he puffs out his chest when he stands up at the end of the interview. He gives a type of 'peacock' preening display. Once again, he has got away with it. And it's all a big joke. He's pulled a fast one and he's loving every minute of it.

Sorry I am not v.good at c/p, hope this has come out OK.

These two will feature in psychology/criminology studies for evermore imo Rob.  

When he does break into that grin, she has clocked it in her periphery and is fleetingly amused by the same joke, she's in on it, but has better control of her emotions.  I think the joke is a private one and comes from a joke they shared while preparing the age progression pic, relating to whether Maddie would or would not have had a fringe.  The journalist isn't in on the joke, he has asked a perfectly valid question with sympathy and respect to the solemnity of the occasion.  That Gerry found it amusing is sick, sick, sick.    

Spoof interpretation of Gerry's body by Dr. Leal:

'Laughter is very close to tears, we often laugh at the most inappropriate times due to nervousness or anxiety, through our tears a laugh often breaks through brought on by a memory from happier times.  Perhaps Maddie's fringe was at one time a bone of contention, she should have one/no she shouldn't for example'.  

Thats what I would go for.  However, Gerry clearly wasn't anxious or nervous and there were no tears.  This was a confident, controlling man who clearly let his mask slip.  I would place it alongside the 'private pics' of the McCanns in Denmark that were leaked to this forum several months ago.  I think this very private couple have whole other personas that will shortly be revealed.  They can't stop what they are doing, their need for adulation and praise overtook their need for self preservation a long time ago.  They are reckless, they are risk takers, they get a thrill from the success of their deception. Gerry can't hide it as well as Kate, the smug grins keep creeping in, he wants the world to know how clever he is, I think he is almost gutted that his genius has not been recognised.  

Its truly frustrating watching them getting away with this, probably why we are still here Rob.  I think the end is in sight.  If there are psychologists involved, they may even be close to finding the body.  My suggestion would be take the dogs out to Kate's rocks in PDL.  [/quote]

-------

Yes, I agree that Kate clocks his reaction in her peripheral vision. And yes, there is no reason necessarily to believe that the reporter is in on the joke. In fact, if the question was asked with sincerity (and it's difficult to hear the question above the background noise) then it for some reason triggered a strong reaction in both of them. Kate suppressed it (although there is still a noticeable reaction) while Gerry didn't.

I agree - they have become reckless. In actual fact, they have always been reckless but for some reason got away with it. Agree with your observation below. I cannot even begin to imagine how all this is going to unfold.
Their behaviour now is so obviously deceptive, as I had written before, even the Keystone Cops would have nobbled them by now.

I think this very private couple have whole other personas that will shortly be revealed. They can't stop what they are doing, their need for adulation and praise overtook their need for self preservation a long time ago. They are reckless, they are risk takers, they get a thrill from the success of their deception. Gerry can't hide it as well as Kate, the smug grins keep creeping in, he wants the world to know how clever he is, I think he is almost gutted that his genius has not been recognised. 
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 17:54

Split this discussion away from the other topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.03.14 18:04

Thanks Candyfloss. thumbsup 

If anyone has requests I'll try and make them. Just post a rough time in a video.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 18:06

Just moving this post here from other thread...

j.rob wrote:

Notice also how he puffs out his chest when he stands up at the end of the interview. He gives a type of 'peacock' preening display. Once again, he has got away with it. And it's all a big joke. He's pulled a fast one and he's loving every minute of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 02.03.14 18:09

joyce1938 wrote:They don't seem to be worried at this interview ,confident I might call them,why I ask ?joyce1938

I think perhaps, Joyce, because they are confident that Madeleine's body will never be found and that they are the only ones party to knowing where it is interred.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 02.03.14 18:31

diatribe wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:They don't seem to be worried at this interview ,confident I might call them,why I ask ?joyce1938

I think perhaps, Joyce, because they are confident that Madeleine's body will never be found and that they are the only ones party to knowing where it is interred.

This is what I hate, the smugness. The only reason for it is the body is so amazingly well hidden. Well I sincerely hope they come unstuck.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.03.14 18:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's not forget this video, the 1 year anniversary video.    2.15 - 2.46 min.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.03.14 18:57

plebgate wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's not forget this video, the 1 year anniversary video.    2.15 - 2.46 min.
Even more truly sad is the commentary from the children following. Many of them will suffer considerable additional psychological and emotional trauma when they know that it was all a hoax perpetrated by two doctors in their locality, against their own daughter.
It will without doubt dent the ability to have 'faith and trust' in others, for many, many people.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.03.14 20:46

I think the looks on both of their faces approach "incredulity". Kate looks like Mary Tyler Moore in that old tv show when Ted Baxter's just said something so totally out to lunch that she can't believe it's come out of his mouth. Gerry looks like he's about to shake his head with a smug and incredulous grin, but he quickly amends that to looking away and doesn't return the shake of his head, and stops the grin with his fist. It is however, a very genuine grin. He's found the question / comment outrageously funny. As has Kate.

I wish we could hear what the reporter actually asked. Kate responds with a comment about her choice of a fringe on the picture, but is that actually a response to the question that was asked, or is she fudging things and replying, as some politicians do, without actually answering the question, and providing an answer to a different question that wasn't actually asked?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.03.14 20:49

diatribe wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Its all very weird. Why that question about the fringe from the reporter? Why did it make Gerry laugh? 

Maybe Gerry misheard the question and thought the reporting was asking him if he thought this entire charade was beyond the fringe.

Maybe Gerry misheard the question and thought the reporter was asking him about a fridge....not a fringe....
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 02.03.14 20:52

Confident enough to laugh so Kate shows sadness[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 21:54

Does anyone know how to tweet the GIF animated video from here. TTWO, it is your clip, are you able to tweet it?  smilie 
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 02.03.14 21:59

I've seen it before. I thought the sniggering was to do with Maddie morphing into an Asian. And when a question arose about the said picture Jerry couldn't hide how ludicrous that particular one was.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.03.14 22:08

Cristobell wrote:Does anyone know how to tweet the GIF animated video from here.  TTWO, it is your clip, are you able to tweet it?  smilie 

I don't have a twitter account Cristobell, but I found this: http://thenextweb.com/twitter/2013/11/14/get-messy-giphy-brings-animated-gifs-twitter-timeline/#!x2pAC

Which makes it sound as easy as copying the URL of the GIF I posted into a twitter post?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 02.03.14 23:16

. wrote:j.rob
Cristobell wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I tried to make a animated GIF for easy viewing. HTH.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WOW!  This could be a rolling banner to accompany Sir BHH's next announcement!  Heck it should be a rolling banner somewhere anyway maybe with a strapline 'would you buy a used car or an abduction story from this man?', or a simple 'do you still believe him?' - lets see who can come up with the best one?  winkwink 
Notice how their carefully-constructed 'masks' both slip - Gerry's dramatically, but also Kate who gulps down what one can only assume is a laugh. And her mouth changes too, as though suppressing a smile/grin.

This Freudian slip also demonstrates the degree to which the couple are 'faking' concern, despair etc. Notice how quickly Gerry tries to resume his previous facial expression. He attempts to 'cover' his fit of giggles as quickly as possible. This little 'gaff' demonstrates the degree to which the couple are faking their body language and facial expressions. 

Extraordinary. They are complete con-artists, imo. 

Listen to them when they are describing how the artists constructed the photo. There is no real emotion behind what they say. Gerry describes it as 'a good job' - as though someone had touched up the paint on his car. Kate flaps her hands around like a seal and makes an extraordinarily flippant and glib remark about how they wouldn't really know what Madeleine's hair would look like now.....there is no conviction in what she says.....no deep emotion at all. 

They both have obviously had a giggle about this.

God what creeps - I'd like to bang their heads together very hard.

Well said j.rob. They were all about praising the work of the artist who constructed the efit. They are SO happy about the artist's work. Not an ounce of sadness from them about their missing toddler. KM @ 21.18 says "Who knows?". She stops herself from saying "Who knows what Madeleine looks like now" because she KNOWS what Madeleine looks like now SadSadSad
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 02.03.14 23:37

GM finds the whole thing hilarious. Within a week of his daughter's disappearance he was splitting his sides laughing:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 02.03.14 23:53

I can only think of John McCann, days after the disappearance of Madeline....

stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 03.03.14 0:15

stumo wrote:I can only think of John McCann, days after the disappearance of Madeline....

These brothers are Hogarthian. The fixed smile is so inappropriate, the delivery so upbeat. You'd think he was talking about almost anything but his missing little niece if you turn the sound down. But it's the gulpy breathing I notice.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 03.03.14 0:15

That is probably the worst and most telling video I have seen so far stumo.

Again very calm, no emotion, and smiley. He talks about them having a "to do list" and having loads of contacts to work through. Obviously her being found any minute by police wasn't something they were expecting...

Not one mention of the person(s) responsible for taking her, either.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 03.03.14 0:44

Mirage wrote:
stumo wrote:I can only think of John McCann, days after the disappearance of Madeline....

These brothers are Hogarthian. The fixed smile is so inappropriate, the delivery so upbeat. You'd think he was talking about almost anything but his missing little niece if you turn the sound down. But it's the gulpy breathing I notice.

Grinning from ear to ear and lit up like a light bulb. You'd never guess his little niece is in the clutches of a paedophile.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.03.14 1:01

I wonder what the question was, I can't hear it so what triggered it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"your nose seems to have grown longer Gerry, like Pinocchio's"

"only a little bit longer, Brunty"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 03.03.14 6:41

Like father like son.

Gerry's father laughed too, but can't find the video now.

He says he THINKS they were devastated in those first few days, when asked how they were feeling.
And that they are strong, what BOTH of the parents? Well that explains it then! Because they don't seem bothered!
Then it's ok for all the public to laugh too, but of course if it was us laughing like that, the mccanns would have critisced us straight away. Let's see Amaral laugh see what they say. Well Kate laughed with her lawyer outside the court lift, 

sarcastic 
It's all so funny isn't it.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 03.03.14 7:18

Seek truth wrote:Like father like son.

Gerry's father laughed too, but can't find the video now.

He says he THINKS they were devastated in those first few days, when asked how they were feeling.
And that they are strong, what BOTH of the parents? Well that explains it then! Because they don't seem bothered!
Then it's ok for all the public to laugh too, but of course if it was us laughing like that, the mccanns would have critisced us straight away. Let's see Amaral laugh see what they say. Well Kate laughed with her lawyer outside the court lift, 

sarcastic 
It's all so funny isn't it.

I think gerrys father is dead
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top