The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Mm11

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Mm11

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Regist10

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Empty G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 12:35

Bellisa wrote:The reactions of parents and family members in the aftermath would almost lead me to believe(only for the dogs evidence )that this little girl never existed.
Especially watching the sightings interview,duping delight or not,if your daughter was missing or presumed dead how could anyone snigger and smirk at this question.

That moment when Gerry sniggers, convinced me to take that final leap into saying out loud I do not believe the parents.  There is another moment that is even worse, imo, he actually has the giggles during a press conference where they are discussing the age progression picture - a subject that would tear most parents to shreds with grief - but he is positively gurning in his attempts to suppress a laugh.  If you fast forward to a couple of moments before the end, 21.00 mins in, you will see it.  I wish one of our video tech people could capture it, I find it astonishing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Empty Re: G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Post by Guest 02.03.14 12:51

I have never seen that video cristobell thanks for the link.

Without a doubt they are two of the strangest people I have ever come across. Literally nothing adds up,just what they hoped for really.
I watched tangled with my daughter yesterday,a bloody cartoon about an abduction shows more emotion than I have ever seen by them.

8 days on and the suspects whom BHHknows the names of have still not been apprehended.Poor Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread) Empty Re: G.McCann laughs when talking about age progression picture (split from Maddie: Cops at War thread)

Post by AndyB 02.03.14 13:21

Cristobell wrote:If you fast forward to a couple of moments before the end, 21.00 mins in, you will see it.  I wish one of our video tech people could capture it, I find it astonishing!

Is this any good or is there too much of Kate?

AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.03.14 13:28

Cristobell wrote:
Bellisa wrote:The reactions of parents and family members in the aftermath would almost lead me to believe(only for the dogs evidence )that this little girl never existed.
Especially watching the sightings interview,duping delight or not,if your daughter was missing or presumed dead how could anyone snigger and smirk at this question.

That moment when Gerry sniggers, convinced me to take that final leap into saying out loud I do not believe the parents.  There is another moment that is even worse, imo, he actually has the giggles during a press conference where they are discussing the age progression picture - a subject that would tear most parents to shreds with grief - but he is positively gurning in his attempts to suppress a laugh.  If you fast forward to a couple of moments before the end, 21.00 mins in, you will see it.  I wish one of our video tech people could capture it, I find it astonishing!

Best i can do, me being blonde and all that.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 13:39

AndyB wrote:
Cristobell wrote:If you fast forward to a couple of moments before the end, 21.00 mins in, you will see it.  I wish one of our video tech people could capture it, I find it astonishing!

Is this any good or is there too much of Kate?

Brilliant Andy and spot on! Many thanks  smilie  I think this particular clip is far more significant than the previous micro expression, and am very surprised that it hasn't been highlighted before. I wonder how Dr. Leal would explain it? Some sort of maniacal grief perhaps?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.03.14 13:42

I tried to make a animated GIF for easy viewing. HTH.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 13:53

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I tried to make a animated GIF for easy viewing. HTH.

WOW! This could be a rolling banner to accompany Sir BHH's next announcement! Heck it should be a rolling banner somewhere anyway maybe with a strapline 'would you buy a used car or an abduction story from this man?', or a simple 'do you still believe him?' - lets see who can come up with the best one?  winkwink 
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 13:56

jeanmonroe wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Brilliant Jean, thank you  smilie  I wonder what the question was, I can't hear it (not your fault), so what triggered it?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.03.14 14:02

New and improved:

Edit: I realise this is off-topic. Should a thread be created to post GIFs such as this as requested by users here? I don't mind doing them when I can.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.03.14 14:11

Cristobell wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Brilliant Jean, thank you  smilie  I wonder what the question was, I can't hear it (not your fault), so what triggered it?  

Cristobell, the reporter was asking KM about the hair style that was chosen for the age progression photo and why the fringe was taken away.  The mention of the fringe was when GM started sniggering, however, when I watched it on the full Youtube link you posted the picture kept blacking out at that point.

Kate answered that girls tended to get rid of fringes as they got older although she was only guessing at what Madeleine would look like at age 9!!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 02.03.14 14:16

TheTruthWillOut wrote:New and improved:

Edit: I realise this is off-topic. Should a thread be created to post GIFs such as this as requested by users here? I don't mind doing them when I can.

what a $%$£,even that so called mother is trying not to laugh.the sooner they are banged up the better
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 02.03.14 14:20

''Yor 'avvin a laff aintcha,  even the Sun readers won't believe we've lost another one, will they''

diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.03.14 14:35

diatribe wrote:
''Yor 'avvin a laff aintcha,  even the Sun readers won't believe we've lost another one, will they''

Its all such a jolly good wheez!  I cant even be bothered to hide it anymore - we've bin and got away with it!
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.03.14 14:45

Its all very weird. Why that question about the fringe from the reporter? Why did it make Gerry laugh? 

Almost like a inside joke between the reporter and the Mc's.... I guess after 5 years at the time he/they got to know these reporters very well?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.03.14 14:51

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Its all very weird. Why that question about the fringe from the reporter? Why did it make Gerry laugh

Almost like a inside joke between the reporter and the Mc's.... I guess after 5 years at the time he/they got to know these reporters very well?

I don't think there would be an inside joke with a reporter and the Mc's, what is there to joke about when a young child has supposedly been abducted and was taken by a paedo, as GM insisted.  The reporter obviously noticed the change of hairstyle to question it.

It is more likely that the Mc's have again pulled one over the eyes of the adoring press and watching public and made the age progression photo of Madeleine look as little like Madeleine as possible.

Seeing neither of them got off their backsides to look for Madeleine on 3/4th May 2007 and still haven't I can't see them helping the police to find her when they didn't seem to want her in the first place, IMO.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 02.03.14 14:52

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Its all very weird. Why that question about the fringe from the reporter? Why did it make Gerry laugh? 

I can`t see the problem with him sniggering - he may just have found it trivial discussing `to fringe or not to fringe` and seen the funny side.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 02.03.14 14:54

TheTruthWillOut wrote:New and improved:

Brilliant idea TTWO, it has my vote  clapping 

Sometimes an image can speak thousands of words. Do I have permission, and/or is there any way I can tweet this? I might try and accompany it with a mini Tweetie Pie singing 'do you see what I see'? Now there's a thought........  yes 
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.03.14 15:01

Repulsive couple. Absolutely repulsive. Knowing that their daughter is dead (which they have repeatedly alluded to despite saying the opposite). That her life was cruelly taken away from her. Sniggering over the age-progressed photo which they evidently had a lot of fun with. Making up what their child might look like aged nine. 

If you have had children, you know that nine if one of the most delightful ages. Children of this age are so interesting and so full of life. They also have so much fun. I adored having children of this age and I can't believe that these douche-bag parents would be sniggering over the little 'game' that they have played. 

The "I wonder what we should pretend our dead daughter's hair style would be like (deleted)."

It's a wonder they didn't put a bow on the top of her head as though she was a pet dog that had gone missing. Oh, they REPULSE me.

As this clip shows, it is all about the McCanns. They have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and they think it's all a big laugh. Their arrogance is breathtaking. The word chutzpah doesn't even begin to describe their behaviour.

These douche-bags are so narcissistic. (Deleted) If, as I suspect, they are fully-fledged narcissists/psychopaths/other personality disorder - anti-social perhaps? - then they will have a cruel sense of humour. They will despise people who are gullible as they will see this is a sign of weakness - qualities such as empathy etc they will snigger over. Gerry, in particular, has displayed bullying and boorish behaviour in many of the interviews. The pair are enjoying hogging the limelight while the joke is firmly on everyone else.

Why have they been allowed to get away with this?!

And they will enjoy power games such as setting people up against each other/creating confusion/getting away with anti-social behaviour. Dysfunctional behaviour and dysfunctional family patterns in which there are scapegoats and 'golden children'. These patterns tend to be repeated through generations unless people are prepared to undertake a long and difficult period of self-analysis.

I believe this is precisely why Madeleine 'went missing' - she was the family scape-goat and the McCanns wanted to cash in on her by faking an abduction. As most people are not narcissists and therefore cannot understand this type of behaviour, they thought they would get away with deceiving a gullible public.

This is deviant behaviour in the extreme, in my humble opinion of course.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 02.03.14 15:11

Cristobell, you don't have to ask me for permission. big grin  Post it were you like! high5 

@Woofer I just find they come across in this video entirely too comfortable and happy considering they believe/claim Madeleine is still alive being held by an abductor. I could understand more if they'd already been through the grieving process. That is how I see it, anyway.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 02.03.14 15:13

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Its all very weird. Why that question about the fringe from the reporter? Why did it make Gerry laugh? 

Maybe Gerry misheard the question and thought the reporting was asking him if he thought this entire charade was beyond the fringe.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.03.14 15:16

I suppose it was an "in-joke" between the reporter and the McCanns. 

Which makes their behaviour even more repulsive. In other words, the reporter knows that it is all a load of cobblers - the McCAnns know that it is all a load of cobblers - and they THINK IT'S HILARIOUS!

That's how much respect the McCanns have for the daughter they neglected enough to enable her to disappear. They even want to snigger about it with a member of the gutter-press.

Says it all really.

Madeleine, you really did deserve better than this.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.03.14 15:42

Cristobell wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I tried to make a animated GIF for easy viewing. HTH.

WOW!  This could be a rolling banner to accompany Sir BHH's next announcement!  Heck it should be a rolling banner somewhere anyway maybe with a strapline 'would you buy a used car or an abduction story from this man?', or a simple 'do you still believe him?' - lets see who can come up with the best one?  winkwink 
Notice how their carefully-constructed 'masks' both slip - Gerry's dramatically, but also Kate who gulps down what one can only assume is a laugh. And her mouth changes too, as though suppressing a smile/grin.

This Freudian slip also demonstrates the degree to which the couple are 'faking' concern, despair etc. Notice how quickly Gerry tries to resume his previous facial expression. He attempts to 'cover' his fit of giggles as quickly as possible. This little 'gaff' demonstrates the degree to which the couple are faking their body language and facial expressions. 

Extraordinary. They are complete con-artists, imo. 

Listen to them when they are describing how the artists constructed the photo. There is no real emotion behind what they say. Gerry describes it as 'a good job' - as though someone had touched up the paint on his car. Kate flaps her hands around like a seal and makes an extraordinarily flippant and glib remark about how they wouldn't really know what Madeleine's hair would look like now.....there is no conviction in what she says.....no deep emotion at all. 

They both have obviously had a giggle about this.

God what creeps - I'd like to bang their heads together very hard.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 02.03.14 16:27

I think more revealing than the smile on Gerry's face is the fact that he raises a closed hand and covers his mouth, strongly indicating deception. If it was just a smile or laugh we might conclude that perhaps we don't understand the context of the conversation,  we 'had to be there'. But him covering his own mouth strongly suggeats he believes he should not be laughing.  He either realises it's inappropriate or that it gives something away.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.03.14 16:30

j.rob wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
j.rob wrote:Repulsive couple. Absolutely repulsive. Knowing that their daughter is dead (which they have repeatedly alluded to despite saying the opposite). That her life was cruelly taken away from her. Sniggering over the age-progressed photo which they evidently had a lot of fun with. Making up what their child might look like aged nine. 

If you have had children, you know that nine if one of the most delightful ages. Children of this age are so interesting and so full of life. They also have so much fun. I adored having children of this age and I can't believe that these douche-bag parents would be sniggering over the little 'game' that they have played. 

The "I wonder what we should pretend our dead daughter's hair style would be like if (deleted)."

It's a wonder they didn't put a bow on the top of her head as though she was a pet dog that had gone missing. Oh, they REPULSE me.

As this clip shows, it is all about the McCanns. They have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and they think it's all a big laugh. Their arrogance is breathtaking. The word chutzpah doesn't even begin to describe their behaviour.

These douche-bags are so narcissistic. (Deleted) If, as I suspect, they are fully-fledged narcissists/psychopaths/other personality disorder - anti-social perhaps? - then they will have a cruel sense of humour. They will despise people who are gullible as they will see this is a sign of weakness - qualities such as empathy etc they will snigger over. Gerry, in particular, has displayed bullying and boorish behaviour in many of the interviews. The pair are enjoying hogging the limelight while the joke is firmly on everyone else.

Why have they been allowed to get away with this?!

And they will enjoy power games such as setting people up against each other/creating confusion/getting away with anti-social behaviour. Dysfunctional behaviour and dysfunctional family patterns in which there are scapegoats and 'golden children'. These patterns tend to be repeated through generations unless people are prepared to undertake a long and difficult period of self-analysis.

I believe this is precisely why Madeleine 'went missing' - she was the family scape-goat and the McCanns wanted to cash in on her by faking an abduction. As most people are not narcissists and therefore cannot understand this type of behaviour, they thought they would get away with deceiving a gullible public.

This is deviant behaviour in the extreme, in my humble opinion of course.

Your thinking is very similar to mine Rob, though you have said it far more powerfully.  There is so much evidence out there to support the Golden Childen/Scapegoat scenario, that it has to be followed up.  So much points to Madeleine being a difficult child and their total lack of parenting skills is legend.  Older siblings need constant reassurance when a new baby comes along, and difficult behaviour is usually a cry for attention.  Madeleine had a 'McCann' set of lungs, Madeleine would give her tuppenceworth, that child could throw a tantrum.  

The happy contented little angels reading nicely on the sofa whilst Mummy has a shower, exists only in the mind of the seriously deluded and telling small children their older sister was stolen by a naughty man who climbed in a window goes off the scale in psychopathy.
 Of course - telling the twins that a nasty man stole their sister! Psychopathic behaviour. 

And looking a the video clip again - Gerry, quite literally, cannot keep a straight face. Throughout the clip he has the play of a smile around the edges of his mouth, then, when the couple are asked about the age-progressed photo, you can see that he is finding the whole pretense hilarious.

His mouth twitches and eventually he breaks into a massive grin - the suppressed amusement that he has been holding back all through the interview - he cannot contain his emotional state any longer and he bursts into a massive grin.

Notice also how he puffs out his chest when he stands up at the end of the interview. He gives a type of 'peacock' preening display. Once again, he has got away with it. And it's all a big joke. He's pulled a fast one and he's loving every minute of it.

Yes, I noticed that too, a disgusting display.  The sort of gesture you would see in a boardroom when someone has just won a big contract after many hours of persuasion and negotiation and was really pleased with themselves, it's not the body language of two parents who are distraught at having to show an age progression photo of what their daughter may look like after she'd been missing for many years.  Many parents would be too distressed to even get out of their chairs to have had to face the press, deal with their emotions, talk about what their child may look like at 9 years old not knowing what horrors she may have been going through.

As you say, it's all a big game, a big joke to them, they can't get enough of the limelight.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 02.03.14 16:34

They don't seem to be worried at this interview ,confident I might call them,why I ask ?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top