The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Libel Trial 25 Feb - Page 4 Mm11

Libel Trial 25 Feb - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Libel Trial 25 Feb - Page 4 Mm11

Libel Trial 25 Feb - Page 4 Regist10

Libel Trial 25 Feb

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Libel Trial 25 Feb - Page 4 Empty Re: Libel Trial 25 Feb

Post by ultimaThule 25.02.14 19:34

Casey5 wrote:
parapono wrote:
Casey5 wrote:Maybe Goncalo Amaral wishes he had never questioned the WOC issue big grin.
I think any delay will suit the McCanns more than any of the defendants.
Let's hope that our courts, or whoever, is not placing the request on the bottom of a pile marked "non urgent".
@Casey5 
IIrc The McCanns lawyer I Duarte asked for an adjournment on handing in papers concerning Alan Pike.
Amaral whilst raising the WOC issue, did not request any postponement.

kindest regards
parapono
Yes, thanks parapona. I am aware that Mr Amaral didn't request the adjournment but he did bring up the issue leading to it i.e the WOC so I was just wondering if he regretted mentioning it. big grin
As I understand it, Isobel Duarte submitted a document in relation to Alan Pike and requested a postponement after which counsel for Dr Amaral asked the Court to evaulate the legitimacy of Madeleine being named as a plaintiff.

If the above is an accurate account of the proceedings, it is wrong to suggest that the plaintiff's request is in any way connected with that of the defence.

That apart, I remain curious as to why you think the defence would regret anything they have raised during the course of the trial and why you are of the opinion that any delay will suit the McCanns more than the defendants?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Libel Trial 25 Feb - Page 4 Empty Re: Libel Trial 25 Feb

Post by Guest 25.02.14 19:36

Casey5 wrote:
parapono wrote:
Casey5 wrote:Maybe Goncalo Amaral wishes he had never questioned the WOC issue big grin.
I think any delay will suit the McCanns more than any of the defendants.
Let's hope that our courts, or whoever, is not placing the request on the bottom of a pile marked "non urgent".
@Casey5 
IIrc The McCanns lawyer I Duarte asked for an adjournment on handing in papers concerning Alan Pike.
Amaral whilst raising the WOC issue, did not request any postponement.

kindest regards
parapono
Yes, thanks parapona. I am aware that Mr Amaral didn't request the adjournment but he did bring up the issue leading to it i.e the WOC so I was just wondering if he regretted mentioning it. big grin
No Casey5, not true. Read my post again please. 
The McCanns asked for an adjournment, not Amaral.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top