The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Mm11

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Mm11

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Regist10

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09

Post by baconbutty 04.12.09 18:24

Old Nick wrote:It's a battle of good versus evil and you know whose side I'm on obviously.

Yes.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Empty Re: Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09

Post by Limoncello 04.12.09 19:31

Tony needs a holiday - he does not smile anymore
Limoncello
Limoncello

Activity : 46

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler's harassment campaign being investigated by Essex Police under Crime Reference D222B/19551/09 - Page 3 Empty Gagged

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 19:33

Limoncello wrote:Tony needs a holiday - he does not smile anymore
It's that duct tape over my mouth.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 20:54

Tony Bennett wrote:
Limoncello wrote:Tony needs a holiday - he does not smile anymore
It's that duct tape over my mouth.

Tony, it's high time you removed that now and had something to eat. You must be famished.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 21:00

clarity wrote:
Jolie wrote:
You're wasting your time with me, Clarity. I don't know what your game is, if you're paid or voluntary staff or an independent who chooses to spin for fun, but I don't buy the bs and never will.

You don't want to answer the question then, why would you ignore what is in the official investigation files and the evidence in favour of news artivcles that were proven to be lies?

What are you scared of?
Boredom. What would they do with themselves all day and night if they weren't charachters in the online soap opera they have got going on with the McCanns as the baddies.?.?.?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 05.12.09 9:06

Tony Bennett wrote:I received this letter dated 30 November 2009 yesterday from the Victim Liaison Officer of Harlow Police Station (part of it has been snipped, otherwise it's unedited):

"I was sorry to hear that on the 12/11/09 you were the victim of HARASSMENT. Details of this incident have been officially recorded and allocated Crime Reference Number D222B/19551/09 which should be quoted in any future enquiries or correspondence. As far as is practical, enquiries will be made by DC 0003 CHISSEL of Harlow Police Station, 0300-3334444 who would be interested in any change of circumstances or new information."

To which I would like add this statement for the record.

I desisted until 12 November from reporting Debbie Butler's harassment of me to the police, despite many e-mails received from members and supporters urging me to have done this earlier.

It is with great regret and with no relish whatsoever that I took this step but, as subsequent events have proved, there seemed no obvious sign that this campaign of harassment was going to cease.

Debbie's campaign has resulted inter alia in national newspapers claiming that I had salted away £90,000 in private bank accounts, money which really was meant for the McCanns to help them find Madeleine. None of this, nor any of her other allegations, is true.

It's had other consequences, I won't list them all here, but The Madeleine Foundation cannot use its funds as they remain frozen and there now appear two wholly unfounded allegations against me being investigated by Essex Police.

Sadly others have also been harassed by Debbie, including e-mails and 'phone calls from her to members and supporters claiming they would be arrested by the police if they attended our meeting in the Manchester area.

In the meantime, whilst Debbie, Ambersuz and Brenda Ryan continue their unremitting campaign against me with around 1,850 posts on the 'MM' forum in the past 4 weeks on the 'Tony Bennett' threads, The Madeleine Foundation has a Committee meeting this Saturday and we are preparing more material for our website as we continue to ask relevant questions about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

A thought has just occurred to me.

Ambersuz wrote a secret message to one of her Mods/Admin on or about 8 October referring to Debbie starting to make bizarre allegations of financial irregularity against me due to 'voices in her head'.

At the same time, Debbie admitted to speaking to Clarence Mitchell on several occasions in September, long conversations which she would not disclose the contents of.

Could it be that one of those 'voices in her head' was none other than that of Clarence Mitchell himself?

If my understanding of this is correct, the police are not going to do anything unless further evidence supporting Tony's complaint comes to light? One wonders how much evidence is required before the police take action against Debbie Butler. Given that the police have advised her not to discuss details of their investigation into the MF accts, Debbie continues to post comments, accusing Tony of lying and, a couple of days ago, invited anyone to come to her house to 'hear the truth'.
We know that Debbie Butler has contacted people, other than Tony, with intimidating and, in some cases, threatening e-mails and phone calls.
All too often, the police take complaints of this nature lightly but they need to understand that, for those on the receiving end of such behaviour, it can be a very frightening experience. At the very least, I would expect the police to contact Debbie regarding Tony's complaint against her. If they have, well it hasn't had much impact as Debbie is still posting comments of an 'accusitory' nature.

Perhaps it would be advisable if anyone who believes thay have been threatened and/or intimidated by Debbie Butler, report their concertns to the police. As Tony has already lodged a complaint against Debbie re harassment, further complaints would no doubt be helpful to the police, in deciding whether to take matters further.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 10:28

This is precisely why The McCanns applied for a writ. The harassment was obviously not going to stop.

And yes, harassment is frightening, especially when it is done on your own doorstep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 13:25

Bennett, how do you think the Officer would feel when she realises her prive=ate e-mails to you are being plastered all over the internet.
Also did you not know that it is best not to tell the other party that a complaint has been made, so a counter claim cannot be made.
Bennett you are talking shite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 05.12.09 14:19

Sabot wrote:This is precisely why The McCanns applied for a writ. The harassment was obviously not going to stop.

And yes, harassment is frightening, especially when it is done on your own doorstep.

Sabot, just to remind you that this thread is entitled 'Debbie Butler Harassment...'. There is another area on the forum for 'McCann' discussion.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 14:33

Autumn wrote:
Sabot wrote:This is precisely why The McCanns applied for a writ. The harassment was obviously not going to stop.

Sabot, just to remind you that this thread is entitled 'Debbie Butler Harassment...'. There is another area on the forum for 'McCann' discussion.

t is all to do with harassment. And the fact that the person complaining of such is guilty of the same thing Such horrendous double standards.

But to stay on Topic. I do not think that Debbie Butler is guilty of harassment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 05.12.09 14:35

Easy for you to say that when you have not received threatening and intimidating e-mails from her.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 14:39

Autumn wrote:Easy for you to say that when you have not received threatening and intimidating e-mails from her.

I haven't seen any threatening Emails.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 05.12.09 14:45

Sabot wrote:
Autumn wrote:Easy for you to say that when you have not received threatening and intimidating e-mails from her.

I haven't seen any threatening Emails.

I wouldn't imagine that you have.

As for the Rothley leaflet drop, I agree with you, Debbie Butler's actions in no way could be describes as harassment. For anyone about to dispute that, I suggest that you look up the definition of the word 'harassment'.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 14:56

the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious.

Clearly Mr Bennetts actions is writing his libellous booklet and Ms Butlers actions in posting libellous leaflets around Rothely and elsewhere fall within this definition of harrassmment.

I'm shocked anyone would disagree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 20:34

Jolie wrote:I hope the police will be able to put an end to this harrassment and defamation of character campaign that Debbie Butler and the others have embarked on.

Same goes for Tony Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 20:41

To clarify, since some people seem determined to misunderstand.

I do not think that Debbie Butler is guilty of harassing Mr. Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 05.12.09 21:26

clarity wrote:the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious.

Clearly Mr Bennetts actions is writing his libellous booklet and Ms Butlers actions in posting libellous leaflets around Rothely and elsewhere fall within this definition of harrassmment.

I'm shocked anyone would disagree.

In my opinion, where the Foundation's activities passed into the realms of harrassment is quite clear.
It's when they took to doing things such as leaving leaflets in the waiting rooms of the hospital where Gerry McCann works.
Deborah Butler claims that Tony Bennett personally did that - I'd be interested to know if it's true. Saying 'well the patients have a right to know' would not wash in a court of law unless attempts had been made to leaflet all public hospitals, rathet than just singling out Glenfield because Mr McCann works there.

Previous to that, deliberately positioning himself behind Gerry McCann at the Select Committee and then going on to a public forum to claim that he had done it in order to let him know he was being watched comes a pretty close second.

Writing to social services to ask for the twins to be taken into care is another act which to most people looks completely spiteful and vile.

Reporting the McCanns and their medical friends to the medical authorities for imagined transgressions and claiming they are unfit to practice is yet another.

The point is this: if individuals have come to regard such behaviour as normal and justified, then they are not going to be able to apply rationality when they fall out with their erstwhile friends, and will end up doing the same to them.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 21:55

Nicely put, I had managed to blank out the letters to social services .... no
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 05.12.09 23:20

'unless attempts had been made to leaflet all public hospitals, rathet than just singling out Glenfield because Mr McCann works there.'

Yup.

MF members leafleted every UK hospital, so I am told.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 05.12.09 23:39

I dont think it was just MF members, many members of the public who were not part of the foundation have leafleted too.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 05.12.09 23:46

I thought the troops just went for doctors' waiting rooms, shops, etc,but hey I guess every little helps.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top