The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Not gypsies ! - Page 2 Mm11

Not gypsies ! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Not gypsies ! - Page 2 Mm11

Not gypsies ! - Page 2 Regist10

Not gypsies !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not gypsies ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not gypsies !

Post by jeanmonroe 03.02.14 15:45

PeterMac wrote:Did Mark Warner recruit its staff from the Gypsy encampment then ?
I am getting confused.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Has Mark Warner got any staff left, after the McCanns did 'a runner' just 48 hrs after being named official 'arguido/arguida'?

Perhaps, after a lot of MW staff were 'dismissed' (through absolutely no fault of their own, even after they gave up their time to 'actually' search for a 'missing' child, which the 'missing' childs own parents, remarkedly, didn't do ) due to the McCann 'mystery' in 2007, the 'dismissed' staff took up residency in the near by gypsy encampment.

Have MW issued the libel writ yet against the UK Media, and possibly the Met, for possible 'reputational damage' to their brand?

After last weeks 'onslaught'?

"The place, MW's (OC, PDL), is crawling with 'undesireables' 'child snatchers' '90% chance of getting burgled' etc.,
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.02.14 19:54

Not gypsies ! - Page 2 Portla11
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.02.14 21:32

This man was also a driver at OC.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOSE_SILVA.htm
NickE
NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 03.02.14 21:38

Interesting take on ‘Van Man’ & also last weeks day-trippers meeting, from Joana Morais blog:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/02/judiciary-police-searches-for-former.html

Broadcast by TVI, 3rd February 2014

‘The man was assigned as a driver, in order to assure the transport of tourists between Faro airport and the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, in May of 2007. He drove a minibus and spoke often on his mobile phone. Under the scope of the English investigation he was considered as a “person of interest”. The English detectives requested for the Judiciary Police to locate him, the PJ inspectors went to Praia da Luz to search for him. They understood that he no longer worked for the Ocean Club, that he is unemployed and nothing relevant was found.

The PJ work on the field, in Praia da Luz, took place several months ago and was one of the investigative steps in the first letter rogatory that arrived in Portugal during the last summer, it is part of the English process and has nothing to do with the PJ investigation under the purview of the Public Ministry of Portimão. It also has nothing to do with the regular meeting that once again brought, last Tuesday to Faro, four Scotland Yard detectives. Meeting which was held in order to clarify doubts relative to the first letter rogatory and to make a rundown of the judicial cooperation between the police authorities of the two countries.

Can we place any more credence to these reports than those that we are fed over here?

The initial newspaper report under this thread said:

the man gave a new presence of PJ in Praia da Luz , a few days after four British investigators from Scotland Yard were in a meeting in Faro’.

Wouldn’t it be nice to get something, somewhere in this case that wasn’t contradictory!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.02.14 11:12

Daily Star

Maddie cops HUNT ex-hotel minibus driver in fresh lead.

Maybe this guy is dead,another scapegoat like the tractorman.
NickE
NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 04.02.14 13:29

A viewer from Leicester just viewed 2 mins ago......

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.02.14 8:43

Stephen Carpenter's witness statement

The laundry man's son lived in this garage was he ever interviewed by the police?

SC: And once the garage door was opened, it was not just a garage for a car, it was a type of "capsule" of about six by nine metres in size which became longer where there was a bed in the corner, and it was when we were searching this, the English man with grey hair whose identity I did not know, but who had explained this to me.

DCF: Yes.

SC: Humm... this garage belonged to a Portuguese man, the man from the laundry.

DCF: Yes.

SC: And when we entered the garage I asked who lived there, he replied that his son lived there and then there were distractions and because I was concentrated on the fifty year old English man, this man is Portuguese, it was only afterwards when I thought later about what we were searching for, it didn't occur to me and I think it is because of this that i mentioned it in my statement two weeks later, because I remember that there had been some distortions.
NickE
NickE

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top