The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Not gypsies !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not gypsies !

Post by PeterMac on 03.02.14 11:13

Not according to a portuguese paper.
It was the mini-bus driver !
http://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/168408/motorista-de-hotel-algarvio-procurado-a-reboque-do-caso-maddie#.Uu94jCishNk
Praia da Luz, near Lagos, is again being searched by the Judicial Police. This time the [suspect] is the former driver of the resort where the McCanns were staying with their children in May 2007.

According to the Daily News , the former driver of the minibus at The Ocean Club , who was about 40 years of age. After the incident, the man, single, left the project, worked in a bar and is unemployed at this time.

" They've been here a few days ago , three individuals who identified themselves as being of the Judicial Police and wanted to know where a man who worked in the company The Ocean Club when Maddie disappeared resides . At the time used to transport tourists from Faro airport to the apartments of the Club in Praia da Luz Then at the end of the holidays, took customers to the airport to return to their respective countries . He was accustomed to always use the phone , " an inhabitant of Praia da Luz told Daily News

Described as " quiet and polite," the man gave a new presence of PJ in Praia da Luz , a few days after four British investigators from Scotland Yard were in a meeting in Faro .

On the table of the meeting , which are present Cramo Mota , responsible for the Board of Southern PJ , and Ana Paula Rito , the coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão , was the request of the Portuguese police cooperation for the realization of several attempts .

Brilliant.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by Guest on 03.02.14 11:33

@PeterMac wrote:Not according to a portuguese paper.
It was the mini-bus driver !
http://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/168408/motorista-de-hotel-algarvio-procurado-a-reboque-do-caso-maddie#.Uu94jCishNk
Praia da Luz, near Lagos, is again being searched by the Judicial Police. This time the [suspect] is the former driver of the resort where the McCanns were staying with their children in May 2007.

According to the Daily News , the former driver of the minibus at The Ocean Club , who was about 40 years of age. After the incident, the man, single, left the project, worked in a bar and is unemployed at this time.

" They've been here a few days ago , three individuals who identified themselves as being of the Judicial Police and wanted to know where a man who worked in the company The Ocean Club when Maddie disappeared resides . At the time used to transport tourists from Faro airport to the apartments of the Club in Praia da Luz Then at the end of the holidays, took customers to the airport to return to their respective countries . He was accustomed to always use the phone , " an inhabitant of Praia da Luz told Daily News

Described as " quiet and polite," the man gave a new presence of PJ in Praia da Luz , a few days after four British investigators from Scotland Yard were in a meeting in Faro .

On the table of the meeting , which are present Cramo Mota , responsible for the Board of Southern PJ , and Ana Paula Rito , the coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão , was the request of the Portuguese police cooperation for the realization of several attempts .

Brilliant.  

Gee, remarkable: a driver charged with picking up passengers from an airport USING A TELEPHONE!!

Who ever would have thought of that?!

So now we are going to gratuitously destroy the life of this innocent man as well, aren't we?

Wellcome to the Dunghill of history!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by plebgate on 03.02.14 11:36

He was accustomed to always use the phone an inhabitant told the newspaper.   So his phone was always "red hot", not just on the night?

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by worriedmum on 03.02.14 11:36

quote ''Praia da Luz, near Lagos, is again being searched by the Judicial Police. This time the [suspect] is...'' lol4 

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by Guest on 03.02.14 11:38

@plebgate wrote:He was accustomed to always use the phone an inhabitant told the newspaper.   So his phone was always "red hot", not just on the night?

Which inhabitant of PdL?

Heard by the newspaper when exactly?

What's the source of this inhabitants knowledge?

and so on and so on

How utterly depressing!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by tigger on 03.02.14 11:41



So as not to waste those white vans, 3 burglars and 6 cleaners and assorted spotty and creepy men, can we expect a white taxi/van with a driver suffering from big teeth, acne and lanky unwashed hair?
That would tidy it up a bit.

 spit coffee 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by NickE on 03.02.14 11:47


NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wouldn't it be quicker...

Post by worriedmum on 03.02.14 11:51

wouldn't it be quicker to get the entire population of Praia Da Luz to form an orderly queue..?


worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by watendlath on 03.02.14 12:19

At the time used to transport tourists from Faro airport to the apartments of the Club in Praia da Luz Then at the end of the holidays, took customers to the airport to return to their respective countries . He was accustomed to always use the phone , " an inhabitant of Praia da Luz told Daily News

Why would a supposedly 'ordinary' inhabitant of Luz mention the phone at all; it isn't the  sort of detail people usually think of when describing another person, because it's such a normal thing to do.

watendlath

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by NickE on 03.02.14 12:22

Van drivers,gypsies.
when will we see hairy germans in swimming shorts and tractormen again?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by tiny on 03.02.14 12:24

@PeterMac wrote:Not according to a portuguese paper.
It was the mini-bus driver !
http://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/168408/motorista-de-hotel-algarvio-procurado-a-reboque-do-caso-maddie#.Uu94jCishNk
Praia da Luz, near Lagos, is again being searched by the Judicial Police. This time the [suspect] is the former driver of the resort where the McCanns were staying with their children in May 2007.

According to the Daily News , the former driver of the minibus at The Ocean Club , who was about 40 years of age. After the incident, the man, single, left the project, worked in a bar and is unemployed at this time.

" They've been here a few days ago , three individuals who identified themselves as being of the Judicial Police and wanted to know where a man who worked in the company The Ocean Club when Maddie disappeared resides . At the time used to transport tourists from Faro airport to the apartments of the Club in Praia da Luz Then at the end of the holidays, took customers to the airport to return to their respective countries . He was accustomed to always use the phone , " an inhabitant of Praia da Luz told Daily News

Described as " quiet and polite," the man gave a new presence of PJ in Praia da Luz , a few days after four British investigators from Scotland Yard were in a meeting in Faro .

On the table of the meeting , which are present Cramo Mota , responsible for the Board of Southern PJ , and Ana Paula Rito , the coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department in Portimão , was the request of the Portuguese police cooperation for the realization of several attempts .

Brilliant.  
wonder if this bloke transported the mccanns and tapas to their apartments

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by NickE on 03.02.14 12:37

Bank accounts....hmm.
Did someone paid this guy for help with transport,3rd May?

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by maebee on 03.02.14 12:45


maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by sami on 03.02.14 13:20

Well, this at least answers the question as to why the four SY men drove themselves while in Faro last week.  They were worried they might get disappeared by a driver.   nah

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by NickE on 03.02.14 13:32

7 years.....
I start to think that the only chance to solve this case is if someone else is involved and police find this guy/s and he/they start talking.

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by nglfi on 03.02.14 13:45

Traveller camps notorious for drugs and other criminal behaviour - what a veritable hell hole Praia da Luz is!

nglfi

Posts : 337
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by canada12 on 03.02.14 14:53

Perhaps police are not so much interested in phonecalls he might have made. Perhaps they're more interested in the suggestion that he may have driven the McCanns and other Tapas members from Faro Airport to PDL when they arrived. He may be a witness to certain conversations, behaviours, etc., and may be able to establish how Madeleine was treated during the trip, whether there were tensions with the parents, issues with the child, etc. Leaving no stone unturned, as it were.

Even more specifically perhaps he might be able to remember their luggage. Did they, for instance, have a certain blue bag with them when they arrived....? And what clothes were each of the party wearing? And how long was Madeleine's hair, for instance?

canada12

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 185
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by Nina on 03.02.14 15:05

@canada12 wrote:Perhaps police are not so much interested in phonecalls he might have made. Perhaps they're more interested in the suggestion that he may have driven the McCanns and other Tapas members from Faro Airport to PDL when they arrived. He may be a witness to certain conversations, behaviours, etc., and may be able to establish how Madeleine was treated during the trip, whether there were tensions with the parents, issues with the child, etc. Leaving no stone unturned, as it were.

Even more specifically perhaps he might be able to remember their luggage. Did they, for instance, have a certain blue bag with them when they arrived....? And what clothes were each of the party wearing? And how long was Madeleine's hair, for instance?
And whether they had a buggy.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by sallypelt on 03.02.14 15:34

It's fascinating to watch the live traffic feed of this page of the PJ files:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BERNARDINO-SILVA.htm

Take notice of how often a person visits this page, and where they are in the world.

sallypelt

Posts : 3302
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by AndyB on 03.02.14 15:37

@sallypelt wrote:It's fascinating to watch the live traffic feed of this page of the PJ files:
Forgive me for being thick, but how do I watch the live traffic feed?

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by sallypelt on 03.02.14 15:38

@AndyB wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:It's fascinating to watch the live traffic feed of this page of the PJ files:
Forgive me for being thick, but how do I watch the live traffic feed?
AndyB, if you go to the bottom of the page on the link, you will see it. It says "Live traffic feed".

sallypelt

Posts : 3302
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.02.14 15:40

@sallypelt wrote:It's fascinating to watch the live traffic feed of this page of the PJ files:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BERNARDINO-SILVA.htm

Take notice of how often a person visits this page, and where they are in the world.

The MORE people that 'visit' http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk .....the better!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm ...even better!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 884
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by AndyB on 03.02.14 15:40

@sallypelt wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:It's fascinating to watch the live traffic feed of this page of the PJ files:
Forgive me for being thick, but how do I watch the live traffic feed?
AndyB, if you go to the bottom of the page on the link, you will see it. It says "Live traffic feed".
Doh!

Thanks

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gypsies !

Post by PeterMac on 03.02.14 15:42

@nglfi wrote:Traveller camps notorious for drugs and other criminal behaviour - what a veritable hell hole Praia da Luz is!
And these are Portuguese travellers / gypsies.
The sort who remain in the same place for at least 7 years.
And the sort who keep abducted children with distinctive eye defects in the same place, within 15 minutes / miles/ kilometres ( depending on which paper you read)
on the encampment, and keep her there through the largest and most well publicised search the world has ever experienced.
And never need to take her to a doctor, dentist, school, creche . .

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum