The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Mm11

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Mm11

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Regist10

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Empty Re: The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 15:01

scrafen wrote:its my wish to help...especially as tony is under suspicion having transferred money to his private account

Um, yes, and what did Debbie do with her two expenses cheques?

Surely not 'pay them into her private account'? She did???

In which case she must also be under grave suspicion.

Come to think of it, scrafen, have you ever heard before of anyone paying a cheque which reimburses their legitimate expenses into their private account?

You have?

Good grief man, tell the police straightaway.

Otherwise, before you can say 'private bank account', the whole world will be doing it!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Empty Re: The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards

Post by scrafen 27.11.09 15:08

@tony

oops, tony... it really seems a problem, to post the details of the expenses, paid from private money, and reimbursed by the "investigated" MF-cheque(s)...

it looks a bit strange, that you havent done that straight away - by your own motivation.
you were so often asked for it - what do you think are the conclusions other people draw about this ?

imo - when you dont publish those easy details on the transaction (while otherwise even the smallest communication with some officer is made available), then there is rather something wrong with it than not - just my humble opinion...
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

The complete run of correspondence with Debbie Butler from 25 October onwards - Page 3 Empty I think you're the only one who has a problem with it, Scrafen

Post by Jolie 27.11.09 15:23

scrafen wrote:@tony

oops, tony... it really seems a problem, to post the details of the expenses, paid from private money, and reimbursed by the "investigated" MF-cheque(s)...

it looks a bit strange, that you havent done that straight away - by your own motivation.
you were so often asked for it - what do you think are the conclusions other people draw about this ?

imo - when you dont publish those easy details on the transaction (while otherwise even the smallest communication with some officer is made available), then there is rather something wrong with it than not - just my humble opinion...

At this point, Scrafen, I think Tony Bennett has provided a wealth of information, above and beyond what he needed to on this subject, but I welcome all he is willing to share and has stated he will provide additional information as it becomes available to him. Debbie Butler who made the accusations against Bennett is much less forthcoming with information. She is the one whose claims and integrity are in question, because of her lack of transparency and apparent vindictiveness, in my opinion.

No matter how many posts you make questioning and criticizing Bennett, it will not change the fact that Butler has not provided one piece of proof publicly that there was any reason to suspect fraud.

The police have all the information they have requested from Tony Bennett on this matter. As soon as Debbie Butler and the bank provide the police with the information required to complete the investigation, we will have official answers to Butler's allegations about the two checks in question.

I will trust in the police's evaluation of the matter. Debbie Butler chose to report this to the police, so she must trust in the police as well (or was she just trying to cause trouble?). Why can't you allow the investigation to unfold naturally, instead of continuing to try to stir the pot?
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top