The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Mm11

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Mm11

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Regist10

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by NickE 15.01.14 20:06

TMH wrote:This is said to have been on Birchs Facebook page. 

.STEPHEN D BIRCH WRITE`S.ON HIS OWN PAGE .......just got written confirmation from Portugal ... Portuguese police say I am right. Madeleine McCann lies buried beneath the Murat driveway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a link?
I can´t find it.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by Guest 15.01.14 20:10

Totally unacceptable to post something like that, are we sure this was on his page? Is it still there, can someone check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 20:48

i could not find it either, but in the comments on the right is a post about a whooshed post on 11 jan 2014, with a comment from the admin that that post was gone because of spelling.

Did you delete that last post..or did someone else..? 
Like ·  · January 11 at 5:42pm

Digging for Madeleine McCann sorry Di we deleted it too make grammatical corrections...thx for the support.

Like · 1 · January 11 at 6:03pm

hope the messages will copy! so it could have been there, it was not in the portugese comments, i did let them translate by bing.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 15.01.14 21:17

NickE wrote:

.STEPHEN D BIRCH WRITE`S.ON HIS OWN PAGE .......just got written confirmation from Portugal ... Portuguese police say I am right. Madeleine McCann lies buried beneath the Murat driveway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a link?
I can´t find it.
No link sorry. It's on his FB page which is set to private so you have to be a friend of his to see it. Someone posted it in HDH group.
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 21:20

TMH wrote:
NickE wrote:

Do you have a link?
I can´t find it.
No link sorry. It's on his FB page which is set to private so you have to be a friend of his to see it. Someone posted it in HDH group.

I think NFWTD can read it, we will have to wait till she logs on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 15.01.14 21:23

If Stephen Birch had an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 21:30

Smokeandmirrors wrote:If Stephen Birch had an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox.
 laugh  shit happens
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 15.01.14 22:05

Smokeandmirrors wrote:If Stephen Birch had an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox.

rotfl

Mr
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 22:17

I can confirm that he posted this comment on his Facebook page seven hours ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 22:18

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can confirm that he posted this comment on his Facebook page seven hours ago.

Thanks NFWTD, is it still on there now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 22:23

Yes, it's actually posted twice. Sadly, as you know, my copy and paste skills are still a work in progress so I can't post it here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 15.01.14 22:26

TMH wrote:
NickE wrote:

Do you have a link?
I can´t find it.

HE'S GOT FRIENDS????!!!!
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 15.01.14 22:27

Swannie wrote:
TMH wrote:
NickE wrote:

Do you have a link?
I can´t find it.

HE'S GOT FRIENDS????!!!!

No.

But he is being observed by persons with an 'ology.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 15.01.14 22:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can confirm that he posted this comment on his Facebook page seven hours ago.
Thanks for confirming NFWTD  thumbup
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 22:29

Swannie: don't laugh but I'm one of them!

He's fine when he's talking about his friends and family but, as soon as he gets round to the McCann case, it's cringe with embarrassment time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 15.01.14 22:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Swannie: don't laugh but I'm one of them!

He's fine when he's talking about his friends and family but, as soon as he gets round to the McCann case, it's cringe with embarrassment time.

I apologise - but I did laugh!

Hope you've sent your £1 and an offer to join the dig?
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 16.01.14 0:03

"individuals employed as Portuguese police found Madeleine's corpse in the Murat property, removed body fluid and dna off the corpse, by partially excavating Madeleine's grave, and then planted it in the McCann's hire car, hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing. This was done to solicit a confession from Kate & Gerry McCann. Kate McCann's father Brian Healey confirmed that the dna had been planted in the McCann hire car.

Robert Murat had been framed"

Let me understand what Birch is saying.

• Madeleine's corpse was buried on Murat's property
• Portuguese police (or someone employed by PJ?) excavated the corpse, removed body fluids and dna and planted it in the hire car (not in the apartment, on KM's clothes or cuddle-cat apparently) to try to get a confession out of Kate and Gerry.
• KM's father apparently believed the police did this (therefore presumably knows his grandaughter is lying there and does nothing...)?
• Robert Murat had been framed - presumably by...the McCanns who put Madeleine's body under Murat's driveway without his knowledge (since he had been 'framed')

So this straight-faced claim involves the PJ (or PJ employees whatever that means) uncovering a body and then re-covering it to try to finger the McCanns. Just leaving it there; leaving the case unsolved. Like digging the body up wouldn't be a faster way to ascertaining what happened...?

I've never read such deranged ranting. Why is anyone taking him seriously?

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 16.01.14 4:22

ProfessorPPlum wrote:"individuals employed as Portuguese police found Madeleine's corpse in the Murat property, removed body fluid and dna off the corpse, by partially excavating Madeleine's grave, and then planted it in the McCann's hire car, hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing. This was done to solicit a confession from Kate & Gerry McCann. Kate McCann's father Brian Healey confirmed that the dna had been planted in the McCann hire car.

Robert Murat had been framed"

Let me understand what Birch is saying.

• Madeleine's corpse was buried on Murat's property
• Portuguese police (or someone employed by PJ?) excavated the corpse, removed body fluids and dna and planted it in the hire car (not in the apartment, on KM's clothes or cuddle-cat apparently) to try to get a confession out of Kate and Gerry.
• KM's father apparently believed the police did this (therefore presumably knows his grandaughter is lying there and does nothing...)?
• Robert Murat had been framed - presumably by...the McCanns who put Madeleine's body under Murat's driveway without his knowledge (since he had been 'framed')

So this straight-faced claim involves the PJ (or PJ employees whatever that means) uncovering a body and then re-covering it to try to finger the McCanns. Just leaving it there; leaving the case unsolved. Like digging the body up wouldn't be a faster way to ascertaining what happened...?

I've never read such deranged ranting. Why is anyone taking him seriously?
I challenge him on some of these things on the facebook page, and he blocked me from commenting!
The guy is on another planet! Distastefully entertaining!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 16.01.14 9:20

"Distastefully entertaining" sonic72 - I like that. You can't help but take a peek now and then but you leave feeling worse and kind of wish you hadn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 16.01.14 9:44

[quote="TMH"][quote="NickE"]

If PJ know she's there why haven't they dug her up yet?
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.01.14 9:47

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495012/Kate-McCanns-mother-I-understand-children-left-alone.html

Interesting to reflect on what was said and when.
Very insistent repetition by Susan Healy of the suspicion DNA was planted by the police in the following from the Daily Mail.
-----------------------

Kate McCann's mother: 'I can't
understand why the children
 were left alone'

The mother of Kate McCann has said she could not understand why
the couple left their children in their holiday apartment while
they went for dinner with friends.
Susan Healy, 61, told the Panorama interview: "I have to say
that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at
all. I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring
parents and I think 'why?'"
Mrs Healy, 61, has also repeated her concerns that efforts
are being made to frame her daughter
. "I'm worried that evidence
is being planted,"
she said.
Scroll down for more...
{1}
{R
Mrs Healy, of Allerton, Merseyside, added: "I know my daughter
and I know how much Madeleine meant to her. My daughter
had nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine."
Police have refused to reveal what alleged evidence they
have against the McCanns. It is not the first time Mrs Healy has
claimed that false evidence has been used
in the case.
When the McCanns were made suspects she said: "This is a set-up. It
must have been planted by the perpetrator.

'The mother of Kate McCann fears that evidence is being planted to frame her daughter, she told yesterday.
Mrs Healy has also said she believed plotters might still be planting false evidence to make it appear that Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry were involved in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.
She told Panorama: "I'm worried that evidence is being planted."
Police have refused to reveal what alleged evidence they have against Mr and Mrs McCann, both 39, of Rothley, Leicestershire.
But the couple were made official suspects in the case after specialist sniffer dogs detected the "scent of death" in their hire car and microscopic traces of blood in their holiday apartment.
Scroll down for more...
{3}
It is not the first time Mrs Healy has claimed that false evidence has been used in the case.
Speaking when the McCanns were made arguidos and it was claimed that DNA had been found, Madeleine's grandmother said:
 "This is a set-up. It must have been planted by the perpetrator."
She went on: "I know why this is happening - the police are trying to frame them for murder.
 If there is any evidence to implicate Kate and Gerry in any way then it has been planted."
{2}

--------------------------------------------

I don't know about evidence being planted. An idea certainly was. And pretty early on.

This piece does not carry the original date, only the 14th Jan 2014, so updated two days ago presumably.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 16.01.14 9:51

Amuses me Stephen Birch demands that people stop being rude and using abusive language. I'm not an expert (but DO have a close relative with mental health issues) but I suspect SB has some issues himself, judging from how he conducts himself online (rather than specifically what he says / claims).

Couple of recent examples of what, on a first reading, would look like plain 'hypocrisy' - but (considering my point above) I'm not so sure... BTW these are commonplace - he reacts angrily all the time in this way.

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 4 Stephe10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.01.14 10:19

and not forgetting his recent text message to me...

I am not the McCanns , by the time I am finished with you, you’ll be on the street corner, begging for money with a cap on the floor. You’ve been warned.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.14 10:42

I feel fairly sure that he has some condition (whether caused by alcohol or a psychiatric illness I don't know) which would account for his mood swings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top