The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Would 2 years olds really say this? Mm11

Would 2 years olds really say this? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Would 2 years olds really say this? Mm11

Would 2 years olds really say this? Regist10

Would 2 years olds really say this?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would 2 years olds really say this? Empty Would 2 years olds really say this?

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.12.13 18:32

McCann twins plea: 'Dear Santa, please bring our sister Madeleine home for Christmas', 16 December 2007

McCann twins plea: 'Dear Santa, please bring our sister Madeleine home for Christmas' [color:08c2=000000]Daily Mail

By REBECCA CAMBER and DAVID WILKES

Last updated at 22:58 16 December 2007

The parents of Madeleine McCann told of their heartbreak yesterday after her two-year-old siblings asked Father Christmas to bring the missing four-year-old home.

Kate and Gerry McCann fought to hold back the tears when their twins, Sean and Amelie asked: "Will Santa bring her home for Christmas?"

The devastated couple also spoke of their anguish as they face the first Christmas without Madeleine.

They said: "Celebrating is the last thing we feel like doing, but we want Christmas to be as normal for Sean and Amelie as possible.

"They both seem to understand that they will be getting presents from Santa, but have also asked if Santa will be bringing Madeleine home, which about broke our hearts.

"Madeleine's return would obviously be the ultimate present for all of us and would bring tremendous joy to people all around the world."

Yesterday Gerry's mother said the family were dreading Christmas without their daughter, whom they have bought presents for in the hope she will be there on Christmas Day to unwrap them.

Eileen McCann said: "They're devastated right now. Christmas is coming up and there's still no Madeleine. It's very hard for them."

The 67-year-old from Glasgow, who spent last week visiting the family in Rothley, Leicestershire, added: "They have two other children who want Christmas so they'll do their best for them. But they don't feel much like celebrating."

Kate's mother Sue Healy, of Liverpool, said: "We don't know what plans we've got for Christmas. Nobody knows who's going where, whether we are staying at home or what we are doing.

"We just don't know that sort of thing. I don't think it will be worked out until the very last minute.

"We just want Kate to do what she wants to do. She certainly doesn't know at the moment. I think it's going to be very difficult wherever we are."

Kate's uncle Brian Kennedy, 68, a retired headteacher, who lives in Rothley, revealed yesterday that the family has received hundreds of Christmas cards from well-wishers.

Last year Madeleine beamed with excitement on her favourite day of the year as she played with her little brother and sister.

Madeleine's grandfather Brian Healy, 67, said: "Madeleine loves this time of year and on the big day her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I will never forget how happy the whole family was last year as we watched the three children play so blissfully together. Now it just seems so far away and we had no idea how much things would change."

Brian went on: "It was one of our happiest Christmases ever. That's why we are determined to buy her presents just like we have always done.

"Madeleine loves Harry Potter and Dr Who so we will buy her something that we know she will love."

Kate and Gerry have also made a fresh plea to anyone with information about their daughter's disappearance to come forward.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Would 2 years olds really say this? Empty Re: Would 2 years olds really say this?

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 18:42

Im quite sure that if we were to ask Gerry and Kate what they so desperately want this christmas...Im sure Gerry and Kate would look into each others eyes, and with a nod to each other, would both reply at the same time......A new car
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Would 2 years olds really say this? Empty Re: Would 2 years olds really say this?

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 19:07

Kate and Gerry McCann fought to hold back the tears when their twins, Sean and Amelie asked: "Will Santa bring her home for Christmas?"

This would mean that firstly the twins would have to conversate between themselves first before asking the question. To me its so exagerrated that it becomes ludicrous to believe it. How would two 2 year olds know when to ask something like this...  banghead 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 20:13

Equally astounding is two-year-old Sean's sudden penchant for sea bass. What planet do they think we're on? daft1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 20:23

As someone else [UltimaThule? Portia/] said here before:Sea Bass is a great fish [and one of my - châtelaine's - favourites] , BUT the fishbones are a challenge. A treat for a 2-year-old ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 20:50

I have a 2 year old little boy (just turned 2) and there is no way he could say what the twins supposedly said. Find that highly unlikely and more PR spin to get the masses to try and feel sorry for them of course. Find it strange that a 3 nearly 4 year old loves Dr Who as well. I remember being scared watching that 25 years ago when i was 10 but that might just be me!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 21:22

Andrew77R wrote:I have a 2 year old little boy (just turned 2) and there is no way he could say what the twins supposedly said. Find that highly unlikely and more PR spin to get the masses to try and feel sorry for them of course. Find it strange that a 3 nearly 4 year old loves Dr Who as well. I remember being scared watching that 25 years ago when i was 10 but that might just be me!!!
No, you're not. My little sister would watch it from behind the sofa. She would dive down, every time i was too much for her ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 21:27

Well, in short, and it has been said before: the way Madeleine was portrayed, it seems that she was a phantom 4-year-old, watching Dr. Who, reading Harry Potter, wearing GAP and Monsoon clothes, being angelic, with great charisma. And I will not repeate Corner and Payne descriptions here. Oh, and she was "lovely" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.12.13 22:03

No, a two year old would not have the ability to analyse the situation correctly, therefore he/she would not make such statements.

In child development a two year old normally can only join 2-3 words in a sentence.

More lies.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.12.13 22:06

Châtelaine wrote:Well, in short, and it has been said before: the way Madeleine was portrayed, it seems that she was a phantom 4-year-old, watching Dr. Who, reading Harry Potter, wearing GAP and Monsoon clothes, being angelic, with great charisma. And I will not repeate Corner and Payne descriptions here. Oh, and she was "lovely" ...
She also knew all the lyrics of some ghastly sexually suggestive "Pop songs", had a favourite episode of Dr Who, (of which there are more than 900 IIRC)
had perfect G*****,   was born "almost perfect", but at age almost 4, even though she could throw herself into a freezing swimming pool, from which her mother took over three HOURS to warm up, and yet was deemed unable to open a door, even though she had been entrusted to look after her 2 years old siblings . . . and to do so in case of Fire

One wants to vomit.
The Pro-McChild-Neglectors still defend this.

(In fact I happen to believe it is all nonsense )
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 22:21

What a pity that these child prodigies were not questioned at the time about the events of the first week of their extended stay in PDL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 22:22

PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Well, in short, and it has been said before: the way Madeleine was portrayed, it seems that she was a phantom 4-year-old, watching Dr. Who, reading Harry Potter, wearing GAP and Monsoon clothes, being angelic, with great charisma. And I will not repeate Corner and Payne descriptions here. Oh, and she was "lovely" ...
She also knew all the lyrics of some ghastly sexually suggestive "Pop songs", had a favourite episode of Dr Who, (of which there are more than 900 IIRC)
had perfect G*****,   was born "almost perfect", but at age almost 4, even though she could throw herself into a freezing swimming pool, from which her mother took over three HOURS to warm up, and yet was deemed unable to open a door, even though she had been entrusted to look after her 2 years old siblings . . . and to do so in case of Fire

One wants to vomit.

Possibly their sick way of saying Dr WhoDunnit. It feels at times as if they are mocking us all. I want to say something else but it may be frowned upon.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Would 2 years olds really say this? Empty Would Two year olds really say this ??

Post by Trust Your Instincts 12.12.13 22:23

So in Dec 2007, the twins are capable of saying that and the thought processes that go with such a question to their parents, yet ONLY 6 MONTHS earlier was it not stated that the twins were not asked what happened because they were not yet able to talk??
Wow, huge developmental progress in just 6 Months!!

Sometimes you just know. They know you know and eventually everyone else will just know too . Is it enough ? Sometimes it has to be.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Trust Your Instincts
Trust Your Instincts

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 22:28

Trust Your Instincts wrote:So in Dec 2007, the twins are capable of saying that and the thought processes that go with such a question to their parents, yet ONLY 6 MONTHS earlier was it not stated that the twins were not asked what happened because they were not yet able to talk??
Wow, huge developmental progress in just 6 Months!!

How could they know what happened anyway...they were asleep, couldn't be roused and Kate kept checking to make sure they were even breathing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 22:28

If they were asking their parents that question at the age of 2, imagine what they could be asking of them now.... yes 
No wonder Kate looks like a bag of shit nowadays  yes 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Would 2 years olds really say this? Empty Would 2 year olds really say that ??

Post by Trust Your Instincts 12.12.13 22:35

Yes Admin, good point.

It seems to me someone was adamant the twins could not be questioned. Either they are heavily err sleeping or they can not talk. Two year olds have a very short memory, a couple of days after any event and its safe to say they would have forgotten anything about it.

Sometimes you just know. They know you know and eventually everyone else will just know too . Is it enough ? Sometimes it has to be.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Trust Your Instincts
Trust Your Instincts

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 22:53

admin wrote:[.
Admin, just to say, I really like the decoration added to your crappy t-shirt  smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 22:58

PeterMac wrote: [...]

Indeed. And that's exactly what it is.

PS: one has to know that my above comment line originates from a silly old joke:
- A couple of men sitting in a bar. One picks up a knife and says: "This is called a couteau in France, a cotello in Italy, a Messer in Germany. We call it a KNIFE. And that it is exactly what it is".  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 22:59

Châtelaine wrote:
Admin, just to say, I really like the decoration added to your crappy t-shirt  smilie

Thank you very much hunnybunch...gotta get into the Christmas spirit  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 23:02

admin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Thank you very much hunnybunch...gotta get into the Christmas spirit  big grin 
"Hunnybunch" ... Where's the emoticon for juvenile giggle?
By wont of better. I'll use this one  Mrs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 12.12.13 23:03

In a word............no.

Also 3 year olds tend not to like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or this              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but prefer this   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 23:07

just to add to this... my daughter is 28months. at 2she started putting three word sentences together and can now have proper conversations with her. she sings the lyrics of some songs that we would have on regularly so its not w given that all kids ofvthe twins age would not have the vocabulary to say certain things.
i do agree with the seabass though,hubby is chef and hates eating it because bones are so sharp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 23:23

Bellisa wrote:j [...]
i do agree with the seabass though,hubby is chef and hates eating it because bones are so sharp.
I LOVE seabass [Daurade Royal]. It's one of the most tasty fish I know. I know how to handle the bones.
But then, I'm a experienced person, not a 2-year-old ... And the bones are dangerous needles indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 23:35

yes it is a beautiful fish but definitely not one for a toddler! but in certain situations it can be a very beneficial fish to consume.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.12.13 1:10

PeterMac wrote:

One wants to vomit.

It's all from the same level as Kate's diary and book: cheap novel style.
The poor woman, she does not know any better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum