The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Murdoch dropping friends - Page 2 Mm11

Murdoch dropping friends - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Murdoch dropping friends - Page 2 Mm11

Murdoch dropping friends - Page 2 Regist10

Murdoch dropping friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murdoch dropping friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Murdoch dropping friends

Post by Guest 25.11.13 9:36

I take it those clips are spoofs - I know it's hard to tell the difference at times between spoofs and genuine news items - as that surely isn't Bill Clinton in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.11.13 16:05

I wouldn't like to cross Wendi, she has a mean left/right hook.  big grin 

Aw I thougt Tony was godfather to Rupert's children with Deng, oh what a fall out.    awwwwwwww.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 17:13

Horrible thought but I'm wondering if those poor children look like Tony Blair......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 17:22

ultimaThule wrote:
Portia wrote:
aquila wrote:
Portia wrote:Hmm

Something else comes to mind: We did have no part in our daughters disappearance

could imply partaking in her demise, perhaps?
Hi Portia,

What GM said was "We played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine".
To quote miss Mandy Rice-Davies of fond remembrance: Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?
Classic!!  I inherited a stack of Private Eyes from the 60's - back in the day they called her Randy Mice-Davies big grin 

Unlike poor Christine who hasn't done so well, Mandy's still going strong and looking incredibly good for her age.
Well, she would, wouldn't she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 17:23

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Horrible thought but I'm wondering if those poor children look like Tony Blair...…
You stupid woman, how could they?

ps: as in Allo Allo, just kidding
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.13 2:16

Part 2:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516209/Wendis-crush-Blair-revealed-Rupert-Murdochs-ex-wife-wrote-warm-feelings-emerges-tycoon-banned-PM-summit-said-Its-Tony.html

"Several of Mr Blair’s close friends have asked him directly if he had an affair with Ms Deng. He has vehemently denied it to all of them.

One of those who challenged him said: ‘I believe Tony. He would never do such a thing and he is not a liar."

Bliar has 'close friends'???  bigshock  And one of them is dumb enough to believe him? rotfl 

I think we can take it that Cherie's crossed Wendi off the Christmas card list and it'll be a frosty one in Bliar House with the staff sniggering up their sleeves at the thought of the lord and master having pulled an earl
y cracker sarcastic

Ain't life grand when squillionaires pull rank and put wannabe's like Tone in their place? smilie 
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.12.13 2:34

I can't imagine any of these people having true friends or being true friends. Life for these people is just networking and guarding yourself. sad
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13378

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.12.13 4:49

"Several of Mr Blair’s close friends have asked him directly if he had an affair with Ms Deng. He has vehemently denied it to all of them.

One of those who challenged him said: ‘I believe Tony. He would never do such a thing and he is not a liar'.

spit coffee  -there goes my early morning coffee!  

WMD 
Kelly
Ms. Caplin whom he absolutely didn't have an affair with 
Property deal in Bristol. -  somewhat illegal as I recall
Yes, of course Gordon - I will resign after the first term ....
No, I'm not a catholic (don't worry Tone, that's only a problem for a reigning monarch)
I'm true Labour so my children go to an expensive, private, catholic school. 

You can't beiieve a liar when he tells you he is telling the truth. 'A friend/source/pal/'  vouching for your honesty.....  Now who else does that sort of thing?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.12.13 5:02

"Several of Mr Blair’s close friends have asked him directly if he had an affair with Ms Deng. He has vehemently denied it to all of them."

Does Mr Blair have 'close friends' they must be very close to deny their identities and give a 'non-source' comment to the press....or are Mr Blair's 'close friends' the usual paid PR liars?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13378

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 01.12.13 9:28

I think his children went to State schools - although admittedly ones which other not well connected parents would have difficulty getting their children into. Furthermore, there were nearer state Catholic schools to the Blair's house, which you would have expected them to apply for, but obviously they felt were not good enough for their children.

As far as the Catholicism goes, since Cherie was a practising Catholic it didn't give me a problem - it's those who suddenly get religion a couple of years before their child needs a school place, but then just as suddenly lose their faith once the place is gained who are the real hypocrites.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.12.13 9:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Horrible thought but I'm wondering if those poor children look like Tony Blair......
Naughty girl you!big grin 

Mrs Blair early walking-christmas-present Ye Gawd!
You are going to make her choke on the Bird (turkey I mean)!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.12.13 10:41

One of those who challenged him said: ‘I believe Tony. He would never do such a thing and he is not a liar."
Oh Lordie Lord, nearly choke on my coissant!splat 

Vehemently not dissimilar with strenously - how many times have we heard it?

One true friend, who despite his/her blinded faith in good o'Tony, asked him anyway YA?

The Papers did not name those friends ya -- especially this particular true friend?  Thought so.

What would interest me more to know is : Did Mrs Blair ask him that question?
Imagine - question an English  PM and beget an American President's reply?  My imagination is not obedient this a.m.

If anything, it's Mrs Blair who's going drop friends (or is it the other way round) if she hadn't already done SO.
SO, no more expensive christmas gifts from certain SO and SO.

Just imagine Santa Claus prank on the Blairs if he were to drop Tigger D through Blair's Castle Chimney.

One Blair is going to wish : All I Want for Christmas is Y  O U .... ; while another Blair is going to sing "All I Want for Christmas is YOU  TO BE GONE"

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.13 11:30

Miraflores wrote:
I think his children went to State schools - although admittedly ones which other not well connected parents would have difficulty getting their children into. Furthermore, there were nearer state Catholic schools to the Blair's house, which you would have expected them to apply for, but obviously they felt were not good enough for their children.

As far as the Catholicism goes, since Cherie was a practising Catholic it didn't give me a problem - it's those who suddenly get religion a couple of years before their child needs a school place, but then just as suddenly lose their faith once the place is gained who are the real hypocrites.
Would this be Cherie the practising Catholic who told the world she conceived her fourth child while she was a guest of Her Maj at Balmoral because she was 'too embarrassed' to pack her contraceptive pills in her overnight bag?

The same Cherie who was not 'too embarrassed' to make a point of refusing to curtsey to the monarch in public even when other females present willingly paid the customary homage?

Given the political aspirations of at least one of the fruits of her womb, I am immensely thankful Cherie proved herself to be a non-practising Catholic during her reproductive years but I still find it particularly galling that the Bliars, who could easily afford to send their offspring to private schools or home-educate them if they believed the standards of local schools were less than satisfactory, chose to deprive less privileged children of places at two of the capital's best non-fee paying Catholic grammar schools which were miles outside of the Downing Street catchment area.   

To my mind, hypocrisy doesn't even begin to describe the mores of Cherie and her equally duplicitous spouse.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.12.13 12:08

Miraflores wrote:

They went to the Oratory school in Knightsbridge. Iirc. 

I don't care at all that he converted to catholicism, I care that he was a closet catholic until he resigned. You don't become a catholic overnight, you have to enter  into a period of instruction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.13 12:11

There was no bar to him being a Catholic while he was prime minister though. 

Are you thinking of royalty, Tigger? Clearly our Tony thinks that he is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.12.13 12:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There was no bar to him being a Catholic while he was prime minister though. 

Right at the start Cherie actually launched a ship somewhere, there was a good deal of talk about the new'first lady' in the press at the start of the career of this mediocre couple. 

You don't need all that when you've got royalty. Must be a great disappointment for the Bliars not to be resp. President and First Lady of Europe. An ambition which may well have played a part in the  McCann case imo. 

Never forget that Blair sent out Sheree Dodd. He had a couple of weeks to go yet, doubt if he'd give Brown an inch if the affair could benefit him in any way - the FO too, was his to command, as was MI5 and they were on the job amazingly fast. 
It could well be that the reports from the Algarve prompted him to heave the whole thing over to Brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.12.13 12:41

tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There was no bar to him being a Catholic while he was prime minister though. 

Right at the start Cherie actually launched a ship somewhere, there was a good deal of talk about the new'first lady' in the press at the start of the career of this mediocre couple. 

You don't need all that when you've got royalty. Must be a great disappointment for the Bliars not to be resp. President and First Lady of Europe. An ambition which may well have played a part in the  McCann case imo. 

Never forget that Blair sent out Sheree Dodd. He had a couple of weeks to go yet, doubt if he'd give Brown an inch if the affair could benefit him in any way - the FO too, was his to command, as was MI5 and they were on the job amazingly fast. 
It could well be that the reports from the Algarve prompted him to heave the whole thing over to Brown.
Yes, sly Blair is very capable of washing his hands...and thus far he seemed very lucky to do it nick of time just ahead of danger.
Remember, he came out of the Ministers Expenses Scandal unscathed if I'm not mistaken - now how is that POSSIBLE?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top