The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hello again friends and foes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by spudgun on 14.05.12 14:50

Have
received quite a few messages this past week from
friends/acquaintances, urging me to write more and requesting what I
thing we, or the group should DO, regarding reaching a greater audience
regarding our beliefs and support for this case.

This is
something that I have long considered and have, at times, grown
infuriatingly frustrated at the seeming inaction and gullibility of the
public, as I know we all have.

I HAVE, however, chilled a little bit in my old age!

I am an Investigative Journalist or undercover reporter, rather than a
standard hack, scribe or 'scoop' getter. What that means is that I lack
the necessary skills to write concise COPY or to 'produce', so to speak,
meaning that I have to follow someone elses script or direction. But
this case has taught me FAR more about journalism that anything I have
seen in my time within the industry itself.

I have written previously about the Power of the Press and how the dailies have danced to Clarence's tune, (and still DO).

It is as I have previously stated; if you still have a sizeable section
of the General Public who believe that the War in Iraq was/is all about
terror and Weapons of Mass Destruction, then what chance does anyone
have of opening the publics' eyes to what we know to be clear subterfuge
regarding Madeleine McCann?

People HAVE to make up their own
minds and opinions! It's what democracy is all about. You can't FORCE
them to accept your point of view, even when it's obvious!

As
the popular saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can make
it drink", OR, as my Australian Martial Arts supremo says:-


"you can kick a dead horse all the way from Sydney to Melbourne, but
when you get to Melbourne, it's still gonna be f***ing dead!"

BUT, dear friends, I have every confidence that anyone who IS genuinely
interested in what happened to Madeleine McCann WILL take it upon
themselves to dig a little deeper and try and uncover further
facts/evidence surrounding this case. It is THOSE people to whom are
continued writings should be aimed at.

TWO very close people in
my life, both clever, sensible and articulate people do NOT believe
that the McCanns were in any way complicit in the disappearance of their
daughter.

One, the Mother of my Journalist colleague who is a
wonderful, clever and loving woman, a Mother herself, can NOT accept
that the seemingly heartbroken exterior of Kate is anything other than
genuine. Consequently, that is sufficient evidence for her to refrain
from delving deeper into the case and NOTHING that one can say to her
will make her deviate from her beliefs.

The OTHER person is my
dear, departed journalist colleague, Nigel, a far better Journalist than
I; smart, quick, erudite and measured. His feeling? That it would be
impossible for ANYONE to maintain such a front, such a pretence, without
cracking up and confessing........

A VALID point, arguably. But of course, he never got to review the evidence as we know it to be.

I DO, however, take comfort in the fact that there are a great many
people, those who DO take the time and interest to look beyond the Sun
headlines and editorials, who believe that there is clearly more to this
case than meets the eye.

These people do not need to study
the evidence or our writings and comments, or those comments elsewhere
that refute the McCanns claims. They need only to study the deeds, words
and actions of the couple themselves, (and their team), over the past 5
years to see the conflicting testimonies, the inaccuracies and the
ludicrous, (sorry, Clarence), assertions.

So do NOT give up in
the quest to spread the word! If you need inspiration, think of the poor
Portuguese who have GENUINELY suffered because of this case!

Paulo Reis
is to be admirably supported in his quest to reach a wider audience
regarding the abominations that the British Press, (and our GOVERNMENT),
have inflicted on Portugal, our TRUE historical oldest ally.


More importantly, pay no HEED to the ramblings of the Twitter trolls
with whom we spend time arguing with. They do not CARE about nor do they
want to know the evidential points of the case. They are driven by
forces known only to themselves. I am certain that for most of them,
they genuinely ARE acting as an orchestrated force, programmed to all
sing from the same hymn sheet, and I know for a FACT that many of them
do not even believe the words they themselves utter.

For them, it is the conflict and battle that appeals, not the cause.

As for those that simply prefer to chant with crystals, light candles
or compose & sing saccharine sweet, vomit inducing ballads of hope.

Just keep in mind that horse from Sydney to Melbourne.....

Happy Birthday, Madeleine, wherever you may be.

____________________


spudgun

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by Guest on 14.05.12 17:42

It's good to hear from you again Spudgun. I love the expression about kicking a dead horse!

Yep it's certainly true - you can fool some of the people some of the time but thankfully not all of the people all the time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by PeterMac on 14.05.12 18:05

Very good to hear from you.

And as someone also said
"You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think"

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by Spaniel on 14.05.12 18:43

@spudgun wrote:Have
received quite a few messages this past week from
friends/acquaintances, urging me to write more and requesting what I
thing we, or the group should DO, regarding reaching a greater audience
regarding our beliefs and support for this case.

This is
something that I have long considered and have, at times, grown
infuriatingly frustrated at the seeming inaction and gullibility of the
public, as I know we all have.

I HAVE, however, chilled a little bit in my old age!

I am an Investigative Journalist or undercover reporter, rather than a
standard hack, scribe or 'scoop' getter. What that means is that I lack
the necessary skills to write concise COPY or to 'produce', so to speak,
meaning that I have to follow someone elses script or direction. But
this case has taught me FAR more about journalism that anything I have
seen in my time within the industry itself.

I have written previously about the Power of the Press and how the dailies have danced to Clarence's tune, (and still DO).

It is as I have previously stated; if you still have a sizeable section
of the General Public who believe that the War in Iraq was/is all about
terror and Weapons of Mass Destruction, then what chance does anyone
have of opening the publics' eyes to what we know to be clear subterfuge
regarding Madeleine McCann?

People HAVE to make up their own
minds and opinions! It's what democracy is all about. You can't FORCE
them to accept your point of view, even when it's obvious!

As
the popular saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can make
it drink", OR, as my Australian Martial Arts supremo says:-


"you can kick a dead horse all the way from Sydney to Melbourne, but
when you get to Melbourne, it's still gonna be f***ing dead!"

BUT, dear friends, I have every confidence that anyone who IS genuinely
interested in what happened to Madeleine McCann WILL take it upon
themselves to dig a little deeper and try and uncover further
facts/evidence surrounding this case. It is THOSE people to whom are
continued writings should be aimed at.

TWO very close people in
my life, both clever, sensible and articulate people do NOT believe
that the McCanns were in any way complicit in the disappearance of their
daughter.

One, the Mother of my Journalist colleague who is a
wonderful, clever and loving woman, a Mother herself, can NOT accept
that the seemingly heartbroken exterior of Kate is anything other than
genuine. Consequently, that is sufficient evidence for her to refrain
from delving deeper into the case and NOTHING that one can say to her
will make her deviate from her beliefs.

The OTHER person is my
dear, departed journalist colleague, Nigel, a far better Journalist than
I; smart, quick, erudite and measured. His feeling? That it would be
impossible for ANYONE to maintain such a front, such a pretence, without
cracking up and confessing........

A VALID point, arguably. But of course, he never got to review the evidence as we know it to be.

I DO, however, take comfort in the fact that there are a great many
people, those who DO take the time and interest to look beyond the Sun
headlines and editorials, who believe that there is clearly more to this
case than meets the eye.

These people do not need to study
the evidence or our writings and comments, or those comments elsewhere
that refute the McCanns claims. They need only to study the deeds, words
and actions of the couple themselves, (and their team), over the past 5
years to see the conflicting testimonies, the inaccuracies and the
ludicrous, (sorry, Clarence), assertions.

So do NOT give up in
the quest to spread the word! If you need inspiration, think of the poor
Portuguese who have GENUINELY suffered because of this case!

Paulo Reis
is to be admirably supported in his quest to reach a wider audience
regarding the abominations that the British Press, (and our GOVERNMENT),
have inflicted on Portugal, our TRUE historical oldest ally.


More importantly, pay no HEED to the ramblings of the Twitter trolls
with whom we spend time arguing with. They do not CARE about nor do they
want to know the evidential points of the case. They are driven by
forces known only to themselves. I am certain that for most of them,
they genuinely ARE acting as an orchestrated force, programmed to all
sing from the same hymn sheet, and I know for a FACT that many of them
do not even believe the words they themselves utter.

For them, it is the conflict and battle that appeals, not the cause.

As for those that simply prefer to chant with crystals, light candles
or compose & sing saccharine sweet, vomit inducing ballads of hope.

Just keep in mind that horse from Sydney to Melbourne.....

Happy Birthday, Madeleine, wherever you may be.
I don't worship at your altar as others do.

Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by ufercoffy on 14.05.12 18:57

@Spaniel wrote:
@spudgun wrote:Have
received quite a few messages this past week from
friends/acquaintances, urging me to write more and requesting what I
thing we, or the group should DO, regarding reaching a greater audience
regarding our beliefs and support for this case.

I don't worship at your altar as others do.

Nobody has said that spudgun is at an altar. However, I always find it odd that anyone who dares to speak up for Madeleine is not given credit.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by Snifferdog on 14.05.12 21:18

@PeterMac wrote:Very good to hear from you.

And as someone also said
"You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think"
's'true'sBob!

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by Gillyspot on 14.05.12 21:50

@Spaniel wrote:I don't worship at your altar as others do.

I don't "worship" Mike as I don't "worship" Amaral or "Pat Brown". I respect them for sticking their necks above the parapet & help raise awareness in the search for justice & truth for Madeleine. That is all.

Thanks Mike roses

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by Snifferdog on 14.05.12 23:34

@ufercoffy wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
@spudgun wrote:Have
received quite a few messages this past week from
friends/acquaintances, urging me to write more and requesting what I
thing we, or the group should DO, regarding reaching a greater audience
regarding our beliefs and support for this case.

I don't worship at your altar as others do.

Nobody has said that spudgun is at an altar. However, I always find it odd that anyone who dares to speak up for Madeleine is not given credit.
Spaniel what a Troll unkind thing to say. I for one Love reading Spudguns posts, I hope you're not Jealous?

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by Guest on 14.05.12 23:40

Yes I was surprised at that remark too. Spudgun was one of the first people to stand up and voice his doubts on the case.

Here is his now famous You Tube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_7Q8

You are of course entitled to your opinion Spaniel but perhaps you would like to say why you feel that way.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by friedtomatoes on 15.05.12 0:31

Jean wrote:Yes I was surprised at that remark too. Spudgun was one of the first people to stand up and voice his doubts on the case.

Here is his now famous You Tube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_7Q8

You are of course entitled to your opinion Spaniel but perhaps you would like to say why you feel that way.

a classic and the one that showed how far the tapas bar was to the apt, not within aka aunty phil in the direct line of site to the children and other such RUBBISH spouted from the off
lol!

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by spudgun on 15.05.12 1:32

[/quote]I don't worship at your altar as others do.[/quote]

Haha! Rest assured that NO-ONE does; some less so than others! Which is why I titled the post FOES, as well as friends.

____________________


spudgun

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by jd on 15.05.12 1:46

For them, it is the conflict and battle that appeals, not the cause

Never a truer word said Spudgun. This is the exact troll sole motives

If you were to ask me a year ago I would have had the same thoughts as your 2 close friends. It was only due to the phone hacking scandal which started last year that somewhere I came across the PJ statements. I read these statements purely just out of curiosity as I had never read actual police statements before on a big case I knew about. A few hours later (david paynes was real hard work to read and make sense of) it shocked me that this was clearly some sort of scam and a cover up. Their statements make no sense and so inconsistent and so obvious they were lying, I have never read anything like them before. Hence I then researched further and the further I researched the more I discovered the real truths....so bad that I will fight to the bitter end to expose them all for the sake of Maddie, freedom of speech, and to live in a country I was brought to believe in. If the public knew the facts of the statements and many other truths, I know would be angry at the real truth and having been duped for 5 years with their monies robbed into a limited company under the guise of a charity to search for a missing child....We can't rely on someone who holds some sort of power to be strong enough to reveal the truth, the way to defeat the evil machine is people power and getting the facts across to the unsuspecting public

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by russiandoll on 15.05.12 16:36

Spaniel......
I don't know why you posted your rather abrupt response to Mike's post, regardless of that was there any need to quote his entire post just to write your one- sentence reply?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by aquila on 15.05.12 16:59

@jd wrote:
For them, it is the conflict and battle that appeals, not the cause

Never a truer word said Spudgun. This is the exact troll sole motives

If you were to ask me a year ago I would have had the same thoughts as your 2 close friends. It was only due to the phone hacking scandal which started last year that somewhere I came across the PJ statements. I read these statements purely just out of curiosity as I had never read actual police statements before on a big case I knew about. A few hours later (david paynes was real hard work to read and make sense of) it shocked me that this was clearly some sort of scam and a cover up. Their statements make no sense and so inconsistent and so obvious they were lying, I have never read anything like them before. Hence I then researched further and the further I researched the more I discovered the real truths....so bad that I will fight to the bitter end to expose them all for the sake of Maddie, freedom of speech, and to live in a country I was brought to believe in. If the public knew the facts of the statements and many other truths, I know would be angry at the real truth and having been duped for 5 years with their monies robbed into a limited company under the guise of a charity to search for a missing child....We can't rely on someone who holds some sort of power to be strong enough to reveal the truth, the way to defeat the evil machine is people power and getting the facts across to the unsuspecting public

It's DP's statement that bothered me the most. It's very strange imo that anyone other than the T7 who has come into the domain of Madeleine's disappearance has been washed all over the newspapers and yet the T7 have disappeared without a scratch (apart from the several thousand pounds in damages which they allegedly donated to the fund - who would know that as the accounts aren't very clear) but NOTHING since. NOT one mention of T7 apart from JT's return to PDL for the McReconstruction.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What to do?

Post by Ozzymum on 19.05.12 16:46

They got Al Capone on tax offenses. The British public should insist that the McCanns (and friends) are prosecuted for leaving their children unattended night after night. Surely that is a prosecutable offense, that they've even admitted to? It's not as if nothing happened as a result of this neglect of their duty of care.

Ozzymum

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again friends and foes.....

Post by friedtomatoes on 19.05.12 17:05

@Ozzymum wrote:They got Al Capone on tax offenses. The British public should insist that the McCanns (and friends) are prosecuted for leaving their children unattended night after night. Surely that is a prosecutable offense, that they've even admitted to? It's not as if nothing happened as a result of this neglect of their duty of care.

That was, and is, never going to happen both in Portugal and the UK. Neither were or are interested in THAT,meanwhile... you never know about anything else

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum