The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Earliest Memories - Page 2 Mm11

Earliest Memories - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Earliest Memories - Page 2 Mm11

Earliest Memories - Page 2 Regist10

Earliest Memories

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earliest Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Earliest Memories

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:05

I agree. There's nothing [technically ...] wrong with this picture, apart from the date.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:06

Yes, I agree - the date is for me the only problem with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 12.03.14 16:14

I understand perspective perfectly well :-)

I'm just going to make one final point about The Last Photo, and then I promise this will be the last I say about it.

Here is a high-res copy of the picture:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click on it and make it as big as you can.

Note Amelie's left arm, and how it almost completely fills the sleeve of her top. Even if her left arm were angled behind her, there is no way there would be much of a gap between her arm and the sleeve. It doesn't matter what perspective you're looking at - her arm fills her sleeve.

Now look at her right sleeve. There is a huge blank space where her arm should be. There isn't any way her arm could be placed that would account for a blank space. Her arm would fill her sleeve, whether it was behind her, beside her, or in front. And there would be tension on the sleeve showing how her arm filled it.

Thank you for your kind attention, and I will now refrain from any further comments on The Last Photo, which I shall agree to disagree about.

thanks
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 12.03.14 16:25

I'm heard this point so many times that I've decided that I'm going to employ my 3d modelling skills to demonstrate that Amelie's arm is just hidden, not missing. Might take me a few hours, so don't hold your breath!
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:35

Amelie's left arm fits/fills the sleeve, because it is coming out in a straight line.
Her right arm is positioned to the back of her, thus squeezing the fabric of the inner part of the sleeve against her body and backwards. And that makes the outer part of the sleeve go outwards ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:40

canada12 wrote:I understand perspective perfectly well :-)

I'm just going to make one final point about The Last Photo, and then I promise this will be the last I say about it.

Here is a high-res copy of the picture:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click on it and make it as big as you can.

Note Amelie's left arm, and how it almost completely fills the sleeve of her top. Even if her left arm were angled behind her, there is no way there would be much of a gap between her arm and the sleeve. It doesn't matter what perspective you're looking at - her arm fills her sleeve.

Now look at her right sleeve. There is a huge blank space where her arm should be. There isn't any way her arm could be placed that would account for a blank space. Her arm would fill her sleeve, whether it was behind her, beside her, or in front. And there would be tension on the sleeve showing how her arm filled it.

Thank you for your kind attention, and I will now refrain from any further comments on The Last Photo, which I shall agree to disagree about.

thanks

Is it me? I just see one heavily sunburnt reddish hairy knee, and a lot of flowers which inexplicably bloom while not blooming that day IIRC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:41

Are you clicking on the link at the top, Portia?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Are you clicking on the link at the top, Portia?

Okay: TWO red knees
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.14 16:51

It works for me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 12.03.14 17:02

For whatever it's worth, I am the elder sister of twins, just like Madeleine. My twin sisters were born when I was two years, four months old - about one month older than the McCann twins were when Madeleine disappeared. I remember a lot about my siblings' birth. I can remember going to the hospital to see them, I can remember sitting on the bed sharing my mother's dinner (baked chicken), I can remember the day they came home and the way my mother laid them foot-to-foot in the cradle together. I have a specific memory of the glass panes in the door from the stairwell my father took me through to go in and out of the hospital; they were the kind with wire mesh criss-crossing inside the glass. If I can remember all of this from a similar age as the McCann twins were at the time of the disappearance, I would not be surprised at all if they could remember details of the week in PDL. But I have to wonder if their memories would be tainted by the fairy tales their parents have told them, they might not be able to remember anything about their early lives correctly at this point.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.14 16:36

I'm reviving this topic in case anyone wants to continue what was being said on the Game Over? topic about photos, particularly the one at the poolside.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 27.03.14 17:16

I just wanted to add that I can clearly see an arm under a very big sleeve on Amelie.
It is there although it does look missing prior to close inspection.

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 27.03.14 17:32

I'll post this here instead of being off-topic in the 'Game Over' thread. Below is the "Last Photo" and random image from Google. Why is the reflection in Gerry's sunglasses rotated and why can't I find another photo or video showing the same effect?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 27.03.14 17:34

In other pics of GM he is as hairy as a gorilla. Not here, oddly.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.14 17:40

You mean that dark line at the top of his T-shirt is a contrast coloured double collar ... ?
 big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 27.03.14 18:12

I blew up the pic as large as I could and looked again at where Amelie's arm should be. It isn't there! It is true there is a light line where the arm should be but if you blow the photo right up you can see that this is not her arm. And even if it was her arm, it is not bending in the right place.

Blow it right up and you can see it literally looks as though Amelie's arm is missing. I just don't think it is possible for her whole arm to not be there given the angle she is sitting at.  

Compare that with Madeleine - you can see a little bit of her right arm but she is twisted round at a different angle, so you would expect most of her arm to be invisible. The angle she is sitting at and the angle of her shoulder are different to that of Amelie's. 

Also, why is the shadow from Amelie's hat that appears on Gerry's leg so much darker than the other shadows? Given the height of the sun and the angle of shadow, could this be an artificially placed shadow. There is something odd about the juxtaposition of Gerry and Amelie. Something not quite right about the look of his arm behind her back. As though a photo of Amelie has been transposed onto a photo of Gerry sitting at the pool. 

God, he's worked hard at this, hasn't he? What with the shadow placements and so on. 

Also, look how pale Madeleine is in this photo. They all are very pale. Although Gerry has some color on his face, so you know it is not the whole photo that is a wash-out. Then contrast this color with the photo of Madeleine allegedly on the tennis court on the Tuesday at a mini tennis session. She appears to have some color on her arms. Yet this was allegedly taken two days before the photo on Thursday.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.14 18:27

Châtelaine wrote:You mean that dark line at the top of his T-shirt is a contrast coloured double collar ... ?
 big grin 

You just put me off my dinner Chatelaine sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 27.03.14 18:30

So, despite the fact that Madeleine is sitting at a different angle to her sister, to the extent that you can hardly see her right shoulder. In other words, much more twisted around, you can still see considerable more of her right arm than you can see of Amelie's. And also, Madeleine's right arm is at an angle consistent with how she is sitting. In other words she is sort of pivoting on the arm, with it outstretched behind her, and her head kind of looking over her left shoulder.

Amelie's position is more neutral. She is not pivoting around. Her left arm is slightly bent and relaxed with no tension on it. Her gaze and stance are ahead into the pool with her body angled somewhat towards whoever took the photo. If she is as close to Gerry as the photo suggests her arm/hand would be on his leg. The photo shows them as having legs pushed against each other and Gerry's left arm is positioned fully behind her.

Yet they are not connected. There is no engagement at all. Even less so with Madeleine.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.14 18:36

BTW shouldn't the last comments be posted in the "Last Picture" thread[s]?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 27.03.14 18:44

j.rob wrote:I blew up the pic as large as I could and looked again at where Amelie's arm should be. It isn't there! It is true there is a light line where the arm should be but if you blow the photo right up you can see that this is not her arm. And even if it was her arm, it is not bending in the right place.

Blow it right up and you can see it literally looks as though Amelie's arm is missing. I just don't think it is possible for her whole arm to not be there given the angle she is sitting at.  

Compare that with Madeleine - you can see a little bit of her right arm but she is twisted round at a different angle, so you would expect most of her arm to be invisible. The angle she is sitting at and the angle of her shoulder are different to that of Amelie's. 

Also, why is the shadow from Amelie's hat that appears on Gerry's leg so much darker than the other shadows? Given the height of the sun and the angle of shadow, could this be an artificially placed shadow. There is something odd about the juxtaposition of Gerry and Amelie. Something not quite right about the look of his arm behind her back. As though a photo of Amelie has been transposed onto a photo of Gerry sitting at the pool. 

God, he's worked hard at this, hasn't he? What with the shadow placements and so on. 

Also, look how pale Madeleine is in this photo. They all are very pale. Although Gerry has some color on his face, so you know it is not the whole photo that is a wash-out. Then contrast this color with the photo of Madeleine allegedly on the tennis court on the Tuesday at a mini tennis session. She appears to have some color on her arms. Yet this was allegedly taken two days before the photo on Thursday.
I agree j.rob - try as I might I cannot see Amelie's arm either, just her sleeve  nah 
Quite apart from visual issues the delay in release makes it extremely suspect.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.14 22:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brace yourselves folks!

There is - no doubt whatever in my mind - part of Amelie's right arm showing, above the shadow between her and Gerry.

Trust me - I'm NOT a doctor - the arm is there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 27.03.14 22:28

I'm sure the arm is there. Somewhere. What gets me is Madeleine's hands and how you don't see them but when you do see them her hands are strange looking and the fingers look odd in every single picture I've seen.
kimHager
kimHager

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.14 22:43

If you blow it up as large as you can - there is a straight line immediately below the empty sleeve which to me just looks like a blur and then what looks like the bottom part of the arm in the smaller version is actually clearly part of her orange shirt.  Judging by the way in which her other arm fills almost the whole width of the sleeve there is no way there can be an arm there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 27.03.14 23:04

I'm looking at the last photo on an extremely good Mac with excellent resolution.

Here is the best high-res version of the photo:

I have downloaded it to my desktop and blown it up to 400%.

If Amelie's right arm were truly there, it would not be an indistinct blur of pink.

Amelie's left arm is perfectly defined and in focus.

Gerry's shorts, which are in the same focal plane, are well defined and you can pick out the white stitching on them.

Amelie's right arm is a blur of smudged pink with no distinct boundaries, indicating to me that someone has put it in there after the fact. That, coupled with the impossibility of her sleeve being empty, and her top and sleeve being slack where they should be tight, if her arm was truly behind her back, tells me her arm is not there.

What her top and sleeve do show is that her right arm should have been extending outward, with the hand likely landing in Gerry's lap.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.03.14 1:08

canada12 wrote:I'm looking at the last photo on an extremely good Mac with excellent resolution.

Here is the best high-res version of the photo:

I have downloaded it to my desktop and blown it up to 400%.

If Amelie's right arm were truly there, it would not be an indistinct blur of pink.

Amelie's left arm is perfectly defined and in focus.

Gerry's shorts, which are in the same focal plane, are well defined and you can pick out the white stitching on them.

Amelie's right arm is a blur of smudged pink with no distinct boundaries, indicating to me that someone has put it in there after the fact. That, coupled with the impossibility of her sleeve being empty, and her top and sleeve being slack where they should be tight, if her arm was truly behind her back, tells me her arm is not there.

What her top and sleeve do show is that her right arm should have been extending outward, with the hand likely landing in Gerry's lap.
Indeed. It is totally bogus. 

Who, exactly ARE the McCanns? 

They are starting to look like.....certain other people who have gone down in history....but not in a good way.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum