The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by bluemoon 29.10.13 0:35

KellyLennon wrote:
irishdub wrote:Not one British newspaper is leading with this story tomorrow. Both BBC's News channel and website have not carried this story. Both Sky News's channel and website have also still not carried this story. The police have said today that this new development is not an issue. As I said earlier, it looks this development is losing traction fast in the media.
noticed this aswell, doesnt even seem to be on Dm Online anymore atall
It was taken off DM on line but just checked it again and its back on.....very strange?? Also they don't appear to be taking anymore comments on the article.....mine was not published anyway and it was not even that bad!!never mind
bluemoon
bluemoon

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by mouse 29.10.13 0:39

Hi kelly

Could you state where you found your other quote from, regarding the new campaign they were launching to Spain and Morocco etc? It was from a press report wasn't it?
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 29.10.13 0:40

irishdub wrote:Not one British newspaper is leading with this story tomorrow. Both BBC's News channel and website have not carried this story. Both Sky News's channel and website have also still not carried this story. The police have said today that this new development is not an issue. As I said earlier, it looks like this new development is losing traction fast in the media.
Why are you so keen to downplay the significance of the Sunday Times story?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 29.10.13 1:01

worriedmum wrote:
irishdub wrote:
worriedmum wrote:
thetruthbeknown wrote:
irishdub wrote:New here.

I've read some posts on this thread on the lines of Murdoch changing his attitude or is this revenge for Leveson.
So tell me this then, why didn't this story make the Sky News website today or yesterday?
Why was this story not a headline on the Sky News channel today or yesterday, not even a minor story?
Why did this story not make the front or inside pages of the Sun in Britain today?

Also hasn't the Dailystar basically today reported that the Police in Britain are not treating this new development as important yet some posters claim Redwood played a blinder on Crimewatch?

Why hasn't the national broadcaster in Britain not even reported this,  afterall wasn't it the British national broadcaster, the BBC that aired the recent McCann Crimewatch programme?

I think there has been a little too much hysteria in social media regarding this development, from what I can see alot of the same people tweeting the same things over and over again on twitter.

I'm not sure where I stand on the whole affair, some things just don't seem plausible or convincing enough, sometimes I have doubts, other times more sure but at the same time some posts and tweets just have an air of too much conspiratorial looniness to them.

Anyway, that's my tuppence worth. I do enjoy this thread though.
And your view on PJ reopening their investigation..even though saying previously that it would be 'unlikely' to be considered?
''I think there has been a little too much hysteria in social media regarding this development, from what I can see alot of the same people tweeting the same things over and over again on twitter...too much conspiratorial looniness..''

Do please clarify for me, are you saying that the Sunday Times have got something wrong? Or that the decision to suppress what has been and is now regarded as vital evidence by Scotland Yard is a conspiracy?

But anyway, putting aside all these inconvenient inconsistencies, just so glad you are enjoying the thread. Thanks for your er, 'tuppence-worth'  thinking-now  where have I heard that before...........
I'm not saying the Sunday Times got something wrong. It appears from said article that certain efits were surpressed, ones that now appear in 2013 to be crucially important to the case. But regarding the comments from the police today and lack of media coverage (yes there was some) I think there may have been too much social media hysteria in the last 24hrs to this development.  Again judging by the police and media response.

Regarding my use of the word conspiracy, it was used in general and not specifically on this point. Some posts and tweets sometimes do read as conspiratorial to me.
so what do YOU think , irishdub,about the suppression of the file with the e-fits, and the threat of legal action against the investigator if the contents were ever made known?
just bumping this in case irishdub wants to answer  us together...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Empty Critical Report

Post by AB1 29.10.13 1:39

Don't think the issue was just the Photo-fits as have seen them before (although I can't remember how they came into public domain).

Times reported that the submission was critical of all the TAPAS 9.

If it had been released and any one of the T7 took umbridge at suggestions of child neglect (and/or other matters)... Perhaps the MCs feared the repercussions.

Times also reported that the submission was anti-abduction.
MCs insistent that it was rare for MM to wake, except in early hours.
Had she wandered out of the apartment:
1) we're into particle physics territory to calculate the odds of a childsnatcher just happening to stroll by
2) public really would have questioned "well, where is she?"
3) No abduction = no international searching = no fund.

Perhaps the submission picked up on the 'behaviour chart' an officer saw when visiting GM on his first trip home. Sleeping through the night was one of the categories.
Think every parent will agree, these charts are usually aspirational - this is what I (the parent) want you (the child) to do.
So it is a reasonable assumption that Madeline did not sleep all night... Hence the allegation that she was heard crying for 75mins in PDL...

If a child doesn't sleep, a parent can't sleep.
If a child doesn't sleep, a parent can't go out and leave them alone without attracting attention.

Would really like to see that whole report Mr Murdoch...
AB1

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 29.10.13 2:35

I have a question. If the Smith sighting of Smithman produced an E-Fit picture of him how can that be, when the Smith's didn't see Smithman's face, but M. Smith said he recognized the man after he saw on T.V. the way G. McCann carried one of his children, and from that he recognized the Smithman that could of been the possible abductor? Color me confused.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 29.10.13 2:45

I also don't think SY have anything on a possible abductor if the Smith sighting could only produce very sketchy details on the man the Smith family actually saw on the night, apart from being able to describe the trousers the bloke was wearing who was carrying a child. If they in fact were right about the button details on the trousers then SY know who their possible abductor is don't they?
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 29.10.13 3:10

Excerpt from part of Smith's Witness Statement:

[color:9247=000000]Regarding the individual he states that: he was Caucasian, around 175 to 180m in height. He appeared to be about 35/40 years old. He had a normal complexion, a bit on the thin side. His hair was short, in a basic male cut, brown in colour. He cannot state if it was dark or lighter in tone. He did not use glasses and had no beard or moustache. He did not notice any other relevant details partly due to the fact that the lighting was not very good.
• He was wearing cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut. He did not see his shoes and cannot describe the colour or form of the same.
• He states that the child was female, about four years of age as she was similar to his granddaughter of the same age. It was a child of normal complexion, about a metre in height. The child has blonde medium-hued hair, without being very light. Her skin was very white, typical of a Brit. He did not look at her eyes. As she was asleep and her eyelids were closed.
• She was wearing light-coloured pyjamas. He cannot state with certainty the colour. She was not covered by any other cover or sheet. He cannot confirm whether she was barefoot but in his group, they spoke about the child having no cover on her feet.
• Urged, he states that the individual did not appear to be a tourist. He cannot explain this further. It was simply his perception given the individual's clothing. He states that the individual carried the child in his arms, with her head laying on the individual's shoulders to the right of the deponent. He adds that he did not hold the child in a comfortable position.
• Having already seen various photographs of MADELEINE alongside her images on television, states that she may have been the child he saw. He cannot state this as fact but is convinced that it could have been MADELEINE. Indeed, this is the opinion of his family.
• Questioned, says that the individual did not speak nor did the child as she was in a deep sleep.
States that it is not possible to recognise the individual in person or by photograph.

[color:9247=000000][color:9247=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 29.10.13 3:16

And this from the Smith family:

[color:dc97=000000]Other than his approximate height and the fact that he was wearing beige clothes they cannot be more specific than that. 'We are annoyed at how vague our description is,' said the family member.
[color:dc97=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 5:58

On the Telegraph's home page today  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ on the right side is this;

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Madeleine-mccann_1459586g
Maddy McCann's death 'covered up by parents'

This takes you to  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html

Madeleine McCann's death 'covered up by parents who faked kidnap', court hears
Madeleine McCann died in an accident in her family's Algarve holiday apartment and her death was covered up by her parents who then concocted a tale of kidnap, a Portuguese court was told.

Now why would the Telegraph bring this out of the archives in their paper today ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 29.10.13 6:45

Cherry Blossom wrote:On the Telegraph's home page today  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ on the right side is this;

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 Madeleine-mccann_1459586g

This takes you to  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/6974917/Madeleine-McCanns-death-covered-up-by-parents-who-faked-kidnap-court-hears.html

Madeleine McCann died in an accident in her family's Algarve holiday apartment and her death was covered up by her parents who then concocted a tale of kidnap, a Portuguese court was told.

Now why would the Telegraph bring this out of the archives in their paper today ?
Because more are beginning to see the truth of the lie, Mcann supporters would certainly not print this.
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 29.10.13 6:59

Every evidence is being ignored.

The Smiths point to Gerry 
The sniffer dogs are ignored
Mrs Fenn (the closest to the scene) mentions she spoke to Gerry after 10.30 outside. Which makes Mr Smith right.
The police were called at 10.40pm but no newspaper here in uk have printed this. They Only print it was 10pm Kate found her missing, and police were called 10.10pm instead.

Stop wasting tax payers money on lies.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29.10.13 7:11

This should be on the front page,not tucked insideWOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 39 181747
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 29.10.13 7:15

tracey1270 wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:On the Telegraph's home page today  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ on the right side is this;

Because more are beginning to see the truth of the lie, Mcann supporters would certainly not print this.
All the newspapers have automated systems that refer back to previous stories related to current ones- you can see it happening at the bottom of this page where there are automatically generated links to other forums on the same site as this.
Aoife

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife 29.10.13 7:18

Joss wrote:I have a question. If the Smith sighting of Smithman produced an E-Fit picture of him how can that be, when the Smith's didn't see Smithman's face, but M. Smith said he recognized the man after he saw on T.V. the way G. McCann carried one of his children, and from that he recognized the Smithman that could of been the possible abductor? Color me confused.
I have started a thread on exactly this matter. I do not see how the Smiths, given their previous statements, can have made accurate e-fits a year or so later. Who actually gave the information for the e-fits- is something or someone being held back?
Aoife

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 29.10.13 7:22

Welcome Aoife welcome2 

The link shared by Cherry Blossom was to the actual front page of the telegraph (so no "related stories" apply) and the Maddie story is 4th in their "Most Viewed"

The word is getting out.  WOW

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 7:25

tracey1270 wrote:

So right tracy1270, 

Agree should be front page tiny, however it's there for reading reminding people of what happened.

It certainly is another WOW gillyspot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 29.10.13 8:39

Aoife wrote:
Joss wrote:I have a question. If the Smith sighting of Smithman produced an E-Fit picture of him how can that be, when the Smith's didn't see Smithman's face, but M. Smith said he recognized the man after he saw on T.V. the way G. McCann carried one of his children, and from that he recognized the Smithman that could of been the possible abductor? Color me confused.
I have started a thread on exactly this matter. I do not see how the Smiths, given their previous statements, can have made accurate e-fits a year or so later. Who actually gave the information for the e-fits- is something or someone being held back?
Hi Aoife, Thankyou for letting me know about your Thread. I questioned the Smith sighting because of what i had read on what they actually saw, which was very vague. I can understand they may have noticed a couple of things about the guy they saw like height & build, but because it was dark etc. i don't see how they could of got an accurate e-fit of his face, so how would anyone know who they were really looking for? And this is SY's bombshell in the CW programme? If that's all they have after so long, then its not much, IMO.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 29.10.13 9:14

The McCanns didn't cover this up. It has been in the public domain since 2008. It's only the media that didn't report about it to the same extent as they did with the vile tanner woman's sighting. I'm not sure this is not part of a big game to sway public opinion (the thick moronic gullible elements) so SY can start prosecution procedures on this crowd and I am talking all those in the know so to speak. One of them has to have come forward with the truth probably on a plea bargain rather than on a conscience prickle. If only we could return to the days of common sense policing and three well placed questions..
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 29.10.13 9:22

Gillyspot wrote:Welcome Aoife welcome2 

The link shared by Cherry Blossom was to the actual front page of the telegraph (so no "related stories" apply) and the Maddie story is 4th in their "Most Viewed"

The word is getting out.  WOW
It's also the second most shared story. Would be interesting to know how many views/shares it takes to get on that list, especially for an old article.
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 29.10.13 9:34

The Telegraph article is an old one from 12th January 2010.  Just thought I would point that out :)

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 29.10.13 9:46

Cherry Blossom wrote:
tracey1270 wrote:

So right tracy1270, 

Agree should be front page tiny, however it's there for reading reminding people of what happened.

It certainly is another WOW gillyspot.

I think this is another WOW moment too !!! After the ST article about evidence held back by the Mcs, this is a little reminder of what its about, just to put it into perspective, mind you.
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 29.10.13 9:46

Sockpuppet wrote:The Telegraph article is an old one from 12th January 2010.  Just thought I would point that out :)
Yes, that's why it's not front page.
Good though that it's accessible to people browsing the online Telegraph.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 29.10.13 10:18

[img(138.89999999999998px,85.9px)]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01459/Madeleine-mccann_1459586g.jpg[/img]

Cherry Blossom
Thanks for posting this and yes it is odd to see this on today's web page. Interesting article and  can't imagine this being there even weeks ago. Something is happening in the media circles as once they would have been afraid to present any thing like this .
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 29.10.13 10:25

Heidi Blake used to work for the Telegraph I believe.  She is now part of the Insight Team that wrote the ST article.  The Insight Team are a team of investigative journalists that go undercover and expose crimes or seedy goings-on.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top