The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Mm11

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Mm11

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Regist10

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Empty 'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’,

Post by sallypelt 20.10.13 15:15

A FORMER child protection officer claimed last night a Special Branch detective held a gun to his head to stop him investigating a VIP paedophile ring.
Chris Fay said he was pinned to a wall and throttled before being given a chilling warning to “back away” from allegations surrounding the notorious Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London.

Young boys in care were allegedly taken there in the Eighties to be abused by high-profile MPs and other powerful establishment figures.

Mr Fay, who worked for the now-defunct National Association of Young People In Care, accused the Metropolitan Police of acting like “gangsters” when news of the scandal broke in 1990. He revealed how some Special Branch members routinely threatened him and his colleagues and even victims over a three-month period of intimidation.

His shocking claims come as West Yorkshire Police faces accusations that the force protected paedophile Jimmy Savile.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/437954/Police-gunman-told-me-to-ignore-paedophiles-says-ex-child-protection-officer
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Empty Re: 'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’,

Post by Tony Bennett 20.10.13 15:25

MI5 and Special Branch 'covered up Cyril Smith's abuse of boys':

Police dossier handed to prosecutors in 1970 'went missing for four decades'

• Lib Dem MP for Rochdale was accused of eight counts of sex abuse
• But now police have come forward to tell how their probe was thwarted
• They claim Special Branch and MI5 intervened on Smith's behalf

Fresh evidence that MI5 and Special Branch covered up Sir Cyril Smith’s abuse of children has been found in a police dossier.

The file, which accuses the Liberal Democrat MP of ‘a sordid series of indecent episodes with young boys’, was handed to prosecutors in 1970 but then went missing for more than four decades.

It was discovered by a team of investigators from Channel 4’s Dispatches.

The file reveals that the 29-stone politician was accused of eight counts of sex abuse, including six offences at a care home he set up in his Rochdale constituency.

The case has strong parallels with that of former BBC DJ and abuser Jimmy Savile, who was allowed access to patients at Broadmoor, Stoke Mandeville and Leeds General Infirmary.

The Dispatches reporter, Liz MacKean, worked on the BBC Newsnight investigation into Savile in 2011.

That programme was shelved later that year – sparking a crisis at the corporation and her acrimonious departure.

Smith, who died three years ago aged 82, was a guest on an edition of Savile’s show Clunk Click that was broadcast in 1973.

Miss MacKean has unearthed evidence that the file containing claims against the MP was suppressed at the highest levels of the Establishment.

The allegations first surfaced last year when Simon Danczuk, Labour MP for Rochdale, called on Home Secretary Theresa May to investigate whether MI5 were involved in a cover-up.

Dispatches spoke to a former Special Branch detective, Tony Robinson, who said he found the file in a safe at police headquarters in Lancashire.

He claimed he took a call in 1977 from ‘Box 500’, the police codeword for MI5, requesting the file be sent to London by special courier.

At the time, Smith was heavily involved in negotiations to keep James Callaghan’s government in office through a pact between Labour and the Liberals.

Another officer, Paul Foulston, told Dispatches he was ordered by Special Branch in London not to interview a witness in a murder inquiry.

He claimed they then discovered the 18-year-old, who was soon ruled out of the investigation, had been involved in a sexual relationship with Smith.

Mr Foulston said: ‘It was quite apparent to us that they were in effect protecting Cyril Smith and not investigating him.’

The police file names eight victims who describe being stripped, massaged, beaten and subjected to bizarre ‘hygiene examinations’ or ‘chastisements’ by Smith.

One victim told Dispatches he was so upset he ran away from Cambridge House care home and was forced to live rough for several months.

Another, Chris Marshall, said he was taken from his dormitory and abused by Smith in a bedroom in Knowle View school – another Rochdale institution set up by the politician.

He told the programme: ‘They had the evidence to stop him, didn’t they? They knew what he was up to.’

A police chief said yesterday that a lack of leadership from responsible authorities led to abusers Savile, Smith and Stuart Hall getting away with their crimes for so long.

Andy Rhodes, assistant chief constable of Lancashire Constabulary, told delegates at a child sexual exploitation conference near Blackburn that gaining knowledge of the subject and acting upon it was the key to tackling the problem.

Mr Rhodes told the meeting: ‘The reason Cyril Smith, Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall got away with what they got away with, which was serious, serious prolonged sexual exploitation of young people, was because leaders who had responsibility to do something, did not do it.

‘They turned a blind eye. Buried their heads in the sand.

'There are a lot of leaders around the country (now) becoming aware and increasing their knowledge about what sexual exploitation is all about in their areas.’

[ The Paedophile MP – How Cyril Smith Got Away With It is on Channel 4 tonight at 11pm. - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-decades.html ]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, Empty Re: 'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’,

Post by Tony Bennett 20.10.13 15:28

Clarence Mitchell, 1982

1982 Joins Hendon and Finchley Times as a trainee reporter, which brings him into contact with the local MP, Margaret Thatcher.

Mitchell wroite at the time: "To see the Prime Minister sweep into the office with Special Branch while you are writing up the latest golden wedding is quite an experience."

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 20.10.13 15:37

P.A.C.T.

This article, by Michael Ezra, published on 31 May 2011 [5, 6], raised concerns about the true nature of PACT, and is reproduced below in full.

A charity, a lady, a scandal

Michael Ezra, May 31st 2011, 11:00 am

A charity is often a very good cause...

I bring to your attention the charity PACT: Parents & Abducted Children Together. The website of the charity informs us that PACT “works with the government, the police and other Non-Governmental Organisations to improve the way in which missing childrens cases are handled, so that they can be rapidly located and retrieved unharmed”.

Abducted children: a fine charitable cause. Tesco is associated with the charity. Among others, the trustees of the charity include the author Barbara Taylor Bradford, a former head of Special Branch in Northern Ireland and Sir Christopher Meyer, former British Ambassador to the United States. This is not all - because the patrons include both Cherie Blair, wife of a former British Prime Minister and Laura Bush, wife of the former American president. A very credible selection of people.

Those that donate money to charity, however wealthy they are, have limited funds to donate. A donation to one charity means a smaller or no donation to another. If asked by a friend or acquaintance for a donation to PACT, a charity founded in 1999 by Lady Meyer, the wife of Sir Christopher Meyer, one might have done so in the belief that their donation was doing good. But was this really the case?

REST SNIPPED

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 20.10.13 15:54

Trying to find the programme on sky tv guide but doesn't seem to there?
The one about Cyril Smith I mean.
PEANUT66

Activity : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 20.10.13 16:41

Vey interesting subject, I have been doing a spot of reading up on P.A.C.T myself recently. You are way ahead of me, but I'm getting there. thumbsup
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 20.10.13 17:00

PEANUT66 wrote:Trying to find the programme on sky tv guide but doesn't seem to there?
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/videos/all/the-paedophile-mp-how-cyril-smith-got-away-with-it
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 20.10.13 17:16

MRNOODLES wrote:
PEANUT66 wrote:Trying to find the programme on sky tv guide but doesn't seem to there?
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/videos/all/the-paedophile-mp-how-cyril-smith-got-away-with-it
Thank Noodles....Still can't find so I can record on my sky plus .Mind you my box has been known to play up!

Love your Mr.Bean avatar.......On a side note I used to wash his smalls years ago before he was famous(wont say any more incase I get Car**r  Ru**ed )   winkwink
PEANUT66

Activity : 70

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top