The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 10 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 10 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 10 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 10 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:02

Pyewacket wrote:
sallypelt wrote:This is copied and pasted from another blog. This was at the time that Kate launched her book, and is the first time I've heard Clarry telling the truth.

Kate McCann launches new book to raise funAccording to a report from D & B - a company that does financial analysis - the Madeleine's Fund, Leaving No Stone Unturned, now has a net worth of only 125,000 pounds. The fund grew to more than one million, but is less money coming in every year that passes, and general expenses in 2011 reached almost 27 thousand pounds.

Mitchell assures that "donations from individuals are becoming less' and that the fund now lives off the money the couple and friends received by way of damages in libel suits filed against newspapers.
Hi Sallypelt

I've seen elsewhere on this Forum about the 125k that's left in the MadeleineFund. IMO; if they do lose the Libel Trial against GA and the other defendants, and it's not looking good ! I would assume that their costs will be awarded against the McCanns, and maybe even damages. It would therefore appear likely that this could completely wipe them out. Where Legal cases like this are concerned; £125 000 doesn't go a long way.
The Fund Limited is under no obligation to pay any damages or costs the McCs would be ordered to pay to Dr Amaral a/o mr Tony Bennett. 

It is not and has never been a party to any litigation the McCs and their children were/are involved in. 

Dr. Amaral will not be able to recover his damages. Neither will mr. Bennet. The McCs themselves have nothing, only debts. KH has the profits from her book. Maybe she will share them with her husband. Maybe not. 

As they have dragged their remaining children into the quagmire with them, any costs awarded against them will stay, and will be recoverable from them by Dr Amaral, mr Tony Bennett, and their heirs.

That's a very very big mortgage on the future of these guiltless children. 

Wonder if the McCs have been advised to consider this before starting litigation on behalf of Madeleine and the twins!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 10 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Cristobell 13.10.13 14:10

jeanmonroe wrote:
Searcher wrote:The Mirror says of timeline:  "focusing on a crucial 45 minutes before GM's check", as though it is key to the whole mystery.   But that would be a separate 'timeline'  issue to the 'last photo' and the tennis match? splat
15 MINUTES of that CRUCIAL 45 minutes the McCanns were IN the apartment!

GM 'check' 9:04pm

Wonder what THEY were up to IN the apartment?
Perhaps Gerry has had another epiphany, he didn't see Madeleine sleeping at all, his proud father moment was the night before! 

I think this reconstruction will make a lot of waves and if it veers away from the original statements, it will raise more questions than answers.  A cover up is impossible, thanks to the internet, the truth is out there, and hopefully those who may have only had a passing interest in this case, will look a little deeper.  

It is unbelievably farcical.  Every attempt to cover up what happened brings more publicity and closer scrutiny. Like others, I feel as though we are in a twilight zone.  I've just seen a BBC news article with the two narcissists telling the presenter how their lives aren't as happy as they could be, blah, blah, blah, without a single reference to the life Madeleine could have had, starting school, making new friends, growing up, we just hear, yet again, how it affects them.  

I think I need another boost of Wendy Murphy, I am beginning to doubt my own sanity after that news clip!

Apologies, you are of course right - it only allows 15 minutes.  They are surely not going to tell us that the entire tapas group were mistaken?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.10.13 14:13

Seems to me that if a family tennis match is now re-enacted it will ring true with the majority of the public because a family holiday would include such joys. 

But the twins and Maddie spent all their days in the crèche, every day. With a few minor exceptions. 
Maddie even allegedly went on a boat trip and the parents couldn't be a....d to be there, take photographs of their daughter wearing a life jacket, going on a boat on the Atlantic Ocean. 

Such a joint tennis match should have happened, Each of the parents should have played with her, lobbing over a few balls for her to tackle and to record such moments.  
The tennis photo is without a doubt photoshopped and published facing right whilst the original faced left.
Imo the tennis match never happened. 
There are also three different explanations as to which day and by whom the tennis photo was taken. 

The twins were back in the crèche right up to September when they fled back to the UK. Their only family days as reported in the blogs were Saturdays, the only day the crèche was closed.

Forget 'family' holiday....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 13.10.13 14:16

Regarding the checking timeline - I think I remember it was Mr Amaral that said, way, way back - that he found it strange that they all seemed to have timelines for when they checked on Madeleine in her apt, but didn't seem to have the whereabouts for checking each others children, which of course they would have done if they were checking them all. Why did they have the Mccann children checks so significantly on their minds when first questioned? Love to remember when and where I heard this quote from - but it seemed significant to me at the time? Or maybe I got it wrong...
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:19

tigger wrote:Seems to me that if a family tennis match is now re-enacted it will ring true with the majority of the public because a family holiday would include such joys. 

But the twins and Maddie spent all their days in the crèche, every day. With a few minor exceptions. 
Maddie even allegedly went on a boat trip and the parents couldn't be a....d to be there, take photographs of their daughter wearing a life jacket, going on a boat on the Atlantic Ocean. 

Such a joint tennis match should have happened, Each of the parents should have played with her, lobbing over a few balls for her to tackle and to record such moments.  
The tennis photo is without a doubt photoshopped and published facing right whilst the original faced left.

The twins were back in the crèche right up to September when they fled back to the UK. Their only family days as reported in the blogs were Saturdays, the only day the crèche was closed.

OT, Tigger, but have you -like me- ever wondered why no picture of that boat -let alone the boat trip- ever submerged?
The Atlantic at that time of year is freezing; just look at the black-and-white pictures of these to grown-up guys standing there on the beach, wearing protective clothing, allegedly having been out in a trimaran (which they just as allegedly capsized, forcing one of them to rescue the other IIRC)

But at the very least, a picture of the Maddie-boat should have been available, and published far and wide, don't you agree?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 13.10.13 14:20

tigger wrote:I'm afraid I'm rather pessimistic here.

As the abduction was patently impossible using present evidence - the evidence must be officially changed to make an abduction possible.
'New'  evidence may provide this opportunity.
A fatal mis-translation, a new 'witness' - something that is not going to hurt TM.

SY covered in glory, expenses justified, PJ  probably at fault (taking care not to mention why the LP didn't notice - don't mention them at all) stress the babes  the woods aspect of lonely innocent ... I can't go on. splat 
I feel exactly the same Tigger, evidence being changed so the 'abduction' fits.
I'm afraid this is a whitewash without a doubt.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:23

The AR/SY invented discovered new timeline does not explain where GM was in the night from 2-3 rd May. 

KH says she slept with the kids that night, leaving him to his own devices (=snore)

She slept. 

Did he too?

Who can vouch for his whereabouts that night?

No one has come forward, so far!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 13.10.13 14:24

Portia wrote:
tigger wrote:Seems to me that if a family tennis match is now re-enacted it will ring true with the majority of the public because a family holiday would include such joys. 

OT, Tigger, but have you -like me- ever wondered why no picture of that boat -let alone the boat trip- ever submerged?
The Atlantic at that time of year is freezing; just look at the black-and-white pictures of these to grown-up guys standing there on the beach, wearing protective clothing, allegedly having been out in a trimaran (which they just as allegedly capsized, forcing one of them to rescue the other IIRC)

But at the very least, a picture of the Maddie-boat should have been available, and published far and wide, don't you agree?
Must've have been a submarine trip? big grin
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 13.10.13 14:25

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Well all I can say is this:

IF the reconstruction plays out the tennis seen as being on the 3rd May, with the McCanns playing tennis TOGETHER, and Madeleine as the ball girl, then Kate has LIED in her book, they have LIED about the last photo, LIED in their police statements and so on.

All libel actions they have taken would be therefore NULL AND VOID. 

They will have committed a HEINOUS CRIME.

And this is something which demands being addressed BY ALL OF US, directly to Scotland Yard, our MP's and as loudly across the web as possible. 

If it WERE ANYONE ELSE, they would have the book thrown at them and be locked up. IF the lie is allowed to stand, it proves beyond all reasonable doubt that someone is being protected for very sinister reasons.
If this is the case Tony should have an apology and be reimbursed all costs and other monies he has had to part with after his February court case.
Outbloodyrageous!!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:30

MRNOODLES wrote:
Portia wrote:

Must've have been a submarine trip? big grin
E-merged' thank you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 14:33

Funny Jez Wilkins never noticed 2 Germans hanging about.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.10.13 14:35

The BBC's take on its own 'Crimewatch' story:

Madeleine McCann: Crimewatch to show 'fresh version of events'A 25-minute reconstruction has been staged for Crimewatch

The timeline and "accepted version of events" surrounding Madeleine McCann's disappearance have significantly changed, British police say.

The Metropolitan Police said a BBC Crimewatch appeal to be aired on Monday would feature "the most detailed reconstruction" of the case yet.

More detailed than 'madeleine', by Kate??

It will also broadcast e-fits of a number of men police want to find.

Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, was three when she went missing in Portugal in May 2007.

Portuguese authorities dropped their investigation into the case in 2008

because the McCanns didn't exercise their legal right to have it continued

but Scotland Yard started a review in May 2011.

It has yet to give any details,

but dozens of carefully-orchestrated, controversial leaks, sanctioned by Redwood, ahead of the broadcast

ahead of the Crimewatch appeal, about how its understanding of events in May 2007 has changed.

Madeleine disappeared from her family's holiday flat in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, as her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, dined out with friends at a nearby restaurant.

An alleged fact, but not an established fact

'New significance'

The purpose of the Crimewatch appeal, which police are describing as the "most complex and detailed" so far in the case, is to try to identify a number of computer-generated images, or e-fits, of men who were sighted in and around Praia da Luz on or before Thursday 3 May 2007.

As part of that effort, a reconstruction - almost 25 minutes long - of events leading up to and surrounding Madeleine's disappearance will be shown.

Which will - or will not - be based on the dozens of signed witness statements about the events of that day?

[PHOTO: The McCanns released this picture of Madeleine during the search for her]

A short clip released in advance by police shows an actress playing Madeleine running across a tennis court as two adults, apparently her parents, play a game.

Never been mentioned before by anyone. Not in Kate's book

During the search for their daughter, the McCann family released a photograph of Madeleine, believed to be one of the last taken of her during the holiday, holding several tennis balls.

Which, according to various statements, might have been taken by three different cameras

[PHOTO: Gerry McCann: "When it's a special occasion... and Madeleine's not there - that's when it really hits home"]

Det Ch Insp Andy Redwood, who is heading the investigation, said: "The timeline we have now established

That's what you may think, Inspector

has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

"Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.

The McCanns and their friends did not give a true account of events that night

"It has allowed us to work with Crimewatch

for about the last 6 months

to build the most detailed reconstruction as yet, and highlight very specific appeal points.

And released just at the moment when 13 witnesses for the McCanns in their libel trial against Amaral have failed to make any impact

"I hope that when the public see our investigative strands drawn together

Hmmm, yes, very good analogy there, Andy, like strands of wool carefully woven and stitched up together...to pull the wool over our eyes!

within the overall context of that appeal, it will bring in new information that moves our investigation forward."

So that I can announce in 6 months' time that after the successful Crimewatch appeal, we received 29,187 calls, are now examining 7,935 new leads, and have 632 'persons of interest' or 'people we wish to eliminate from our enquiry' in view

DCI Redwood said that police had sought to "try and draw everything back to zero... take everything back to the beginning

The holiday in Majorca?

and then reanalyse and reassess everything, accepting nothing".

...apart from anything that enables us to widen the window of opportunity for the abductor from 1 minute 20 seconds to...well...as long as possible...  

Phone records

He added: "The careful and critical analysis of the timeline has been absolutely key. Primarily, we are focused on the area between 8.30pm and 10pm.

Right. Gerry sees Madeleine at about 9.10pm. Jane Tanner sees abductor at 9.15pm. Gerry there at 9.15pm and doesn't see Tanner or abductor. Wilkins there at 9.15pm and doesn't see Tanner or abductor

"We know that at 8.30, that was the time that Mr and Mrs McCann went down to the tapas area for their dinner, and we know that at around 10pm, that was when Mrs McCann found that Madeleine was missing."

Actually, the only evidence you have Andy for either of those statements is from the lips of the McCanns themselves

[PHOTO:  An image (R) of how Madeleine might have looked aged nine]

Madeleine's parents will make a live appeal in the studio during the programme and, ahead of the broadcast, they told the BBC how much they still miss her.

"When it's a special occasion, when you should be at your happiest, and Madeleine's not there, that's when it really hits home," Mr McCann said.

Mrs McCann added: "It's when you have the big family occasions... and you haven't got your complete family."

Earlier this month, police said phone records may be key to the case after it emerged officers were analysing data from phones belonging to people who were in Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished.

The Crimewatch appeal, which will be shown in the UK on BBC One on Monday from 2100 BST, will also be broadcast in the Netherlands and Germany.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 13.10.13 14:42

Has anybody posted a comment, particularly about the trailers at the moment as the programme hasn't aired yet - on the BBC points of view Message board? They also have a twitter account too I believe.
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.10.13 14:42

Woofer wrote:Funny Jez Wilkins never noticed 2 Germans hanging about.
Funny that Rachel M said the walk to and from the Tapas was so dark and frightening and also how quiet it was.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.10.13 14:43

The majority of the public will immediately compare Redwood's 'revelation' re 'wrong' timelines, with all those altered statements at Hillsborough!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 13.10.13 14:46

Also appears that Digital Spy have just opened a thread on their UK TV forum - about the BBC Crimewatch File. It's not locked yet and taking comments. If they don't lock it - this could be positive news. However, they have locked before and shut down everything at the mere mention of the Mccans.
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 14:48

I still don't see how it can increase the window of opportunity, unless they are saying that the McCanns and tapas friends have altered their checking timeline, or that SY are saying that the checking timeline is wrong, in which case all of them have lied to various law enforcement agencies on several occasions.  So it doesn't really give more time for the abduction and instead seems to be focusing on the creation of a bizarre family tennis match, that involved Madeleine, but not the twins...where were they during the tennis match?

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 13.10.13 14:52

candyfloss wrote:JillyCL@JillyCL 1h
WOW! Robert Nesbitt reporting for Sky from Praia da Luz has just said that the tennis ball photo is the LAST photo. #McCann #Tapas7

So, Tuesday 1st May is the date of the last photo according to KM.  This is from her book.... 

Chapter 4

On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we’d arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It’s the Gerry touch . . . The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they’d established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the ‘on’ button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.

During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture.

-----------------------------------

Errr, what happened to the pool photo, allegedly taken on 3rd May at around 1.30 pm
Does this actually add credence to the theories that she died the night Mrs Fenn heard crying and the "why didn't you come for me" was made up to show that she was 'still alive'. It's so obvious it was made up to cover up the death e night before as the mccanns have never said anything to make themselves look bad apart from this. But this statement they attribute to the child' that does make them look bad can only go to serve a higher purpose...to prove life.

Perhaps, SY have leaked that this is actually the  last photo to add to the pressure. To tell the mccanns that they are on to them.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 14:53

Mr. says he saw all his children asleep in their beds at 9.10pm, so what difference does it make as to what any male stranger was doing before that time?

Am I missing something here, I must be, but I can't work out what it is?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 13.10.13 14:54

plebgate wrote:Mr. says he saw all his children asleep in their beds at 9.10pm, so what difference does it make as to what any male stranger was doing before that time?
That's exactly my thought too.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.10.13 14:55

I have just had a thought re, the clip the BBC are bombarding us with.  Kate says, apologies, haven't got exact words, but 'we are not the ones who have done something wrong here'.  Looking for a glimmer of light during these dark days, assuming she has seen the video, the clip we have is Kate defending their actions? Who chose that clip, the producer or Kate? Is the subtext of the video to convince everyone that the parents are innocent with subliminal messaging from Paul McKenna saying 'you will believe'! Will it finish with a heart rendering reminder from the fragrant Kate, that she and her husband should be above suspicion due to them being (a good way to bury bad news/boost in sales/viewers, world's weirdest parents, good fundraisers)middle class and doctors.  However, it could be that there is something in the video she doesn't like.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 14:58

The CPS where reportedly in Portugal some months ago. What where they doing there?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 15:01

Well there has always been a line of thought that said, something will come out of leftfield...something that no one expected.  Maybe this is it?

I really don't think that SY are saying the information in the public domain is wrong to protect the McCanns or add credibility to their abduction theory, as it does not seem to challenge the alleged checking routines of the group, and therefore still leaves the impossible abduction timeline.

It does add a totally bizarre element to the story, that neither the McCanns or their friends have ever mentioned before and now the last photo touted by the McCanns is not the last photo at all...

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso 13.10.13 15:02

KM gave up her job to look for Madeleine and has spent 6 odd years trawling through the files not to mention £3M odd on the "search". I'll be interested to learn how she missed the "flaw" in the timeline particularly when writing the book she seemed to accurately reflect it. Lucky SY were sharp enough to spot it shelling out even more taxpayer's cash, can't wait to see how it'll be spun especially considering as already mentioned the PJ's were only too anxious to do same reconstruction 5 years earlier and they all refused to take part.

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 13.10.13 15:02

gbwales wrote:
plebgate wrote:Mr. says he saw all his children asleep in their beds at 9.10pm, so what difference does it make as to what any male stranger was doing before that time?
That's exactly my thought too.
To try and establish an exact time MM was seen by an independent witness?  IMO this stranger is not a suspect but an appeal for a helpful witness.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top