The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 11 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 11 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 11 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 11 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by mouse 13.10.13 14:02

Negative responses to this programme so far on Digi Spy - most fed up, and that's before the programme has aired.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 11 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by galena 13.10.13 14:05

mouse wrote:Negative responses to this programme so far on Digi Spy - most fed up, and that's before the programme has aired.
I did manage to post on a thread but I'm not sure if it is the one you are referring to - it may have been a thread set up to ask what happened to the original thread
big grin
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 14:08

ShuBob wrote:The CPS where reportedly in Portugal some months ago. What where they doing there?
Now that`s a thought - yes, what was the point in them going there?  The head honcho and her second in command travelled all that way, presumably to see whether there was a case worth bringing to prosecution (cos that`s what the CPS do isn`t it)

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 13.10.13 14:11

MRNOODLES wrote:
gbwales wrote:
plebgate wrote:Mr. says he saw all his children asleep in their beds at 9.10pm, so what difference does it make as to what any male stranger was doing before that time?
That's exactly my thought too.
To try and establish an exact time MM was seen by an independent witness?  IMO this stranger is not a suspect but an appeal for a helpful witness.
My thoughts too.
Who saw Madeleine after the night of the 1st? After Mrs Fenn heard the crying and the day of the Tennis photo?
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 13.10.13 14:21

Well Done Galena - I belive the thread is still there - which is good news as Digital Spy is a very popular site.
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 14:21

wjk wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
gbwales wrote:
plebgate wrote:Mr. says he saw all his children asleep in their beds at 9.10pm, so what difference does it make as to what any male stranger was doing before that time?
That's exactly my thought too.
To try and establish an exact time MM was seen by an independent witness?  IMO this stranger is not a suspect but an appeal for a helpful witness.
My thoughts too.
Who saw Madeleine after the night of the 1st? After Mrs Fenn heard the crying and the day of the Tennis photo?
A helpful  witness from Britain, Germany or  Netherlands?   So how do they know this helpful witness comes from one of those countries?  No I am just not understanding this at all.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not buying 13.10.13 14:22

What if the significantly changed timeline is because Jane Tanner's sighting of 'the abductor' is wrong?

We've seen from the short clip that the Crimewatch reconstruction has altered how the child was carried from the version given by Jane. Perhaps her timing of that sighting (as well as the way the child was carried) given that neither Gerry nor Jez saw or heard her, has been called into question.

Jane's version has both given the McCanns 'proof' that Madeleine was abducted and, as many posters have pointed out, also caused the whole abduction scenario to be squeezed into an almost impossible timeframe. If Jane were to have been mistaken (and I'm sure her error and everyone else's belief in her, can be spun in some ways) and she actually saw her abductor when she went to her apartment to relieve Rob after his heroic sick child tending efforts, then the window of opportunity for the abduction is significantly enlarged. Of course she may have made the whole thing up.

That Jane said that Gerry was talking to Jez after checking the children has always jarred with me. How could she know this? It indicates to me that her account may not be the entire truth. But then, how did she know that Gerry and Jez met if she didn't see them? Maybe SY have picked up on this. Maybe Gerry has admitted that he didn't check the children at all at 9.05, but lied about it. The proud father moment had a hollow ring about it to me. 

That Jane was wrong and that Gerry didn't check at 9.05 could explain the expanded timeline: 8.30 - 10.00
By the way, I'm not buying that MO checked inside 5a at 9.30 either.

If this is the case, the abduction theory now rests on the Smiths' sightings. And that could open up a whole new can of worms.
I'm not buying

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.10.13 14:24

oakeso wrote:KM gave up her job to look for Madeleine and has spent 6 odd years trawling through the files not to mention £3M odd on the "search". I'll be interested to learn how she missed the "flaw" in the timeline particularly when writing the book she seemed to accurately reflect it. Lucky SY were sharp enough to spot it shelling out even more taxpayer's cash, can't wait to see how it'll be spun especially considering as already mentioned the PJ's were only too anxious to do same reconstruction 5 years earlier and they all refused to take part.
Hello oakeso, good early post thumbsup  So Kate spent all this time searching the internet and writing her book and didn't notice the timelines were incorrect and the last photo had actually been misquoted? And, didn't the McCanns pay a large sum of money to have their own interpreters translate the files? So one would assume if the first lot were incorect according to AR then their own interpretations must be different, ie correct. But never a mention, never front page headlines 'The police files are mis translated'
In all honesty this last 24 hours has really knocked me off my perch, and I am so disturbed by it all, and feel impotent.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 13.10.13 14:27

Nina wrote:
oakeso wrote:KM gave up her job to look for Madeleine and has spent 6 odd years trawling through the files not to mention £3M odd on the "search". I'll be interested to learn how she missed the "flaw" in the timeline particularly when writing the book she seemed to accurately reflect it. Lucky SY were sharp enough to spot it shelling out even more taxpayer's cash, can't wait to see how it'll be spun especially considering as already mentioned the PJ's were only too anxious to do same reconstruction 5 years earlier and they all refused to take part.
Hello oakeso, good early post thumbsup  So Kate spent all this time searching the internet and writing her book and didn't notice the timelines were incorrect and the last photo had actually been misquoted? And, didn't the McCanns pay a large sum of money to have their own interpreters translate the files? So one would assume if the first lot were incorect according to AR then their own interpretations must be different, ie correct. But never a mention, never front page headlines 'The police files are mis translated'
In all honesty this last 24 hours has really knocked me off my perch, and I am so disturbed by it all, and feel impotent.
I suspect that if the McCanns were not so lawyered up we might see headlines such as 'parents lied' smilie
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 14:27

SY have not said that any of the tapas group or the McCanns have changed their checking timelines though.  They have changed the timeline for the events leading up to the McCanns going to dinner, which now seemingly include Kate and Gerry playing tennis with Madeleine as their ball girl..No mention of where the twins are at this time though and of course it totally contradicts everything the McCanns have said in police statements and in Kate's book about the series of events in the early evening of 3rd May.

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:28

What a ridiculous suggestion, that on the Continent German sounds like Dutch and vice versa!

They don't. Anyone on the Continent will confirm that.

Actually, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Flemish, South African, Surinamese, as fellow Germanic Languages, might also be included in the search for these two Unknown 'Germans'. They -to UK ears, but never to Continental ones- also sound more or less like Dutch, or German. Or equally: not. 

Why isn't Crimewatch to be aired in all those countries then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 13.10.13 14:31

Nina,

If you feel like this, what do the McCanns feel like?

Do they know what will be shown tomorrow?

I have a feeling that SY is playing a game but I  can only make guesses about what the game is.
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:31

I'm not buying wrote:What if the significantly changed timeline is because Jane Tanner's sighting of 'the abductor' is wrong?

We've seen from the short clip that the Crimewatch reconstruction has altered how the child was carried from the version given by Jane. Perhaps her timing of that sighting (as well as the way the child was carried) given that neither Gerry nor Jez saw or heard her, has been called into question.

Jane's version has both given the McCanns 'proof' that Madeleine was abducted and, as many posters have pointed out, also caused the whole abduction scenario to be squeezed into an almost impossible timeframe. If Jane were to have been mistaken (and I'm sure her error and everyone else's belief in her, can be spun in some ways) and she actually saw her abductor when she went to her apartment to relieve Rob after his heroic sick child tending efforts, then the window of opportunity for the abduction is significantly enlarged. Of course she may have made the whole thing up.

That Jane said that Gerry was talking to Jez after checking the children has always jarred with me. How could she know this? It indicates to me that her account may not be the entire truth. But then, how did she know that Gerry and Jez met if she didn't see them? Maybe SY have picked up on this. Maybe Gerry has admitted that he didn't check the children at all at 9.05, but lied about it. The proud father moment had a hollow ring about it to me. 

That Jane was wrong and that Gerry didn't check at 9.05 could explain the expanded timeline: 8.30 - 10.00
By the way, I'm not buying that MO checked inside 5a at 9.30 either.

If this is the case, the abduction theory now rests on the Smiths' sightings. And that could open up a whole new can of worms.
thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:34

Nina wrote:
Hello Nina!

Good post. And what about Carter Ruck proofreading The Bewk?
And all thoses other luminaries, so eagerly included on the first page, as having cooperated, and vouchsaving its accuracy?

A lot of egg on many faces, I'd say, wouldn't you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 13.10.13 14:35

talking of mcanns and tapas changing statements - wonder where this leaves rm too - if they are talking earlier than the 3rd of may
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 14:36

Portia wrote:What a ridiculous suggestion, that on the Continent German sounds like Dutch and vice versa!

Actually, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Flemish, South African, Surinamese, as fellow Germanic Languages, might also be included in the search for these two Unknown 'Germans'. They -to UK ears, but never to Continental ones- also sound more or less like Dutch, or German. Or equally: not. 

And of course there are no Dutch and/or German nationals LIVING in Portugal or anywhere in the world apart from their own countries. Perish the thought!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:38

ShuBob wrote:
Portia wrote:What a ridiculous suggestion, that on the Continent German sounds like Dutch and vice versa!

And of course there are no Dutch and/or German nationals LIVING in Portugal or anywhere in the world apart from their own countries. Perish the thought!
huh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 14:39

cass7 wrote:talking of mcanns and tapas changing statements - wonder where this leaves rm too - if they are talking earlier than the 3rd of may
SY have not said that the McCanns and the tapas group have changed statements though.  Everyone keeps jumping on this, and SY have said no such thing
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 13.10.13 14:44

Like I Said before - Kate's publishers legal bods would have been through the book with fine tooth comb, as well as Carter Ruck I imagine. I always got the impression anyway that she didn't actually write it.
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 14:46

Portia wrote:
ShuBob wrote:

huh
I am in a agreement with you regarding the ridiculousness of having appeals in just Holland and Germany re the alleged two new suspects.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 13.10.13 14:48

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 14:52

I'm thinking that SY have very specific witnesses in mind, and these are possibly Dutch and German nationals and perhaps showing the tennis court scenario is aimed at jogging those people's memories of the events that actually took place, rather than the McFairy tale that has been shoved down everyone's throats for 6 years, with the result that these witnesses have never previously come forward because their recollection of events has never matched the official story and perhaps they felt they could not contribute anything useful...they might be able to now though.
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 14:54

susible wrote:I'm thinking that SY have very specific witnesses in mind, and these are possibly Dutch and German nationals and perhaps showing the tennis court scenario is aimed at jogging those people's memories of the events that actually took place, rather than the McFairy tale that has been shoved down everyone's throats for 6 years, with the result that these witnesses have never previously come forward because their recollection of events has never matched the official story and perhaps they felt they could not contribute anything useful...they might be able to now though.
That's my thinking. Otherwise, it makes no sense that they've made no appeal in Portugal.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 14:59

ShuBob wrote:
Portia wrote:
ShuBob wrote:

huh
I am in a agreement with you regarding the ridiculousness of having appeals in just Holland and Germany re the alleged two new suspects.
If the appeals are targeting specific individuals for specific reasons, why bother showing them in other countries? 

Of course, if you wanted to make it look like you are appealing for witnesses when you are in fact going through the motions, then Europewide/worldwide appeals & visits to the Pope would be the way to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.10.13 14:59

ShuBob wrote:
susible wrote:I'm thinking that SY have very specific witnesses in mind, and these are possibly Dutch and German nationals and perhaps showing the tennis court scenario is aimed at jogging those people's memories of the events that actually took place, rather than the McFairy tale that has been shoved down everyone's throats for 6 years, with the result that these witnesses have never previously come forward because their recollection of events has never matched the official story and perhaps they felt they could not contribute anything useful...they might be able to now though.
That's my thinking. Otherwise, it makes no sense that they've made no appeal in Portugal.
Wasn't it the German newspaper who received that letter and map? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top