The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Mm11

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Mm11

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Regist10

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 21:40

aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Aw, poor tiny tears... didn't get to smell see the body farm?  Never mind, Phil's snuff artist hubby can create a convincing image and put you in it.  sarcastic 

ultimaThule, you really do seem to have a downer on poor Gerry. Now, why is that?  big grin 
What a shame, when I first joined this forum it wasn't a chat room and didn't rely on emoticons, strike through typing and general disruption with the business in hand.

Just like some have to put up with emoticons and strike through typing, others have to put up with snide remarks and downright rudeness - which is a shame.  But it takes all sorts to make a forum and it`s therefore impossible to function according to one person`s wishes.  Personally I`d rather see emoticons than bad manners.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet

Post by Guest 04.03.14 21:45

It certainly isn't possible to please everybody all the time.

Let's move on please or backwards in this case to the lovely Esther!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 21:46

Well said woofer.
Aquila I have read some interesting posts by yourself since joining but I have never before seen anyone on here be so cutting towards another poster.
You come across as if you have a mighty big chip on your shoulder and for someone that has a thing about disruptors on here you have a tendency to do it yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 21:56

Yes, back to Esther :-

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Article-2455471-18ACD5CC00000578-451_634x672
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 22:00

We don`t know why she left the Board do we.  But she did pronounce that the McCanns wouldn`t be using the fund for legal costs at the end of 2007 - it seemed she was dead against it - perhaps that`s why she left - because that changed.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.03.14 23:24

@ Bobbin - re that photo, I'd never seen the handsome, cultivated saviour of the western world in such an appropriate shot.
Those were the days, even if he didn't get to see Laura Bush.

Re Ms Vey, she's not the only one who's been taken under the wing of the government, The pink one is being made respectable too, whether he wins the seat or not. Any others in need of such treatment?
jT, although not in line for a lucrative appointment, has been given a way to be right about what she saw whilst her evidence can be struck off the list.

Are those in danger of suffering collateral damage being taken out of harms way? Or indeed, as it may be better understood by those struggling to maintain a foreign accent: out of harms vey?  winkwink 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 8:29

tigger wrote:
Are those in danger of suffering collateral damage being taken out of harms way? Or indeed, as it may be  better understood by those struggling to maintain a foreign accent: out of harms vey?   winkwink 

Tigger, I saw something similar in the economic crisis. For all it was supposed to be an unexpected event, those in the know actually had a kind of grace period in which to unwind their positions. I said elsewhere that CM seems particularly keen to ally himself to the Tories - does he know that things are about to go very, very bad for the red team (and I don't mean Manchester United)?

Here's a question - somebody like Tony Bennett might be best informed. Is it possible to get hold of an MP's historical diary?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 05.03.14 9:39

Woofer wrote:Charming to have this woman as a member of the Queen`s privy council  titter   something very fishy going on.

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Article-2455471-18ACD58000000578-855_634x512Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Article-2455471-18ACD5A900000578-340_634x743

There's nothing remotely enticing about that woman. She's as sexy as a rancid week old tuna fish.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.03.14 9:41

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tigger wrote:
Are those in danger of suffering collateral damage being taken out of harms way? Or indeed, as it may be  better understood by those struggling to maintain a foreign accent: out of harms vey?   winkwink 

Tigger, I saw something similar in the economic crisis. For all it was supposed to be an unexpected event, those in the know actually had a kind of grace period in which to unwind their positions. I said elsewhere that CM seems particularly keen to ally himself to the Tories - does he know that things are about to go very, very bad for the red team (and I don't mean Manchester United)?

Here's a question - somebody like Tony Bennett might be best informed. Is it possible to get hold of an MP's historical diary?

Well, that was my point, also with the year 2006 topic. The financial world was about to implode, plenty of people in the know at the time imo.

CM's political career and indeed career full stop is very sparingly described - last time I looked there was a lot less than a few months earlier. Wiki iirc.
I'm rather focussed on Trafigura in his case. Imo that helped to get him up the ladder. Can't imagine it was competence in anything much.
But as Head of tht MMU I would have expected him to be a member of the Labour Party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 12:39

margaret wrote:
Woofer wrote:Charming to have this woman as a member of the Queen`s privy council  titter   something very fishy going on.

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Article-2455471-18ACD58000000578-855_634x512Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Article-2455471-18ACD5A900000578-340_634x743

There's nothing remotely enticing about that woman.  She's as sexy as a rancid week old tuna fish.

That second photo reminds me of this:

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 SHOW_3af5f3_954318
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.03.14 18:17

Poe wrote:
margaret wrote:

There's nothing remotely enticing about that woman.  She's as sexy as a rancid week old tuna fish.

That second photo reminds me of this:

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 SHOW_3af5f3_954318
 titter   that is funny Poe and I think you are right.

Looks like she's got wrinkly elbows and knobbly knees, but I don't suppose many blokes would notice that   titter

Those pics of the Privy Counsellor should be flushed down the Privy - what was she thinking?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 08.03.14 0:11

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Article-2455471-18ACD5A900000578-340_634x743
 Imagine "Call me Dave" Cameron, "Call me Tony" Blair, or even worse, "Call me Lord" John Prescott, posing like that.

On second thoughts', don't even let your mind go there..

Sometimes you have to be thankful, for very small mercies.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.14 4:51

Is the upper of the two pictures -with the fake bear skin- actually taken in front of an open broom closet?

As in coming out of, etc etc?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 08.03.14 7:10

Is it any wonder so many people don't take British politics seriously ?... there appears to be not an ounce of decency left in westminster, are our children really supposed to look up to this tripe ?....words fail me at times and it really does shout out to me ...we need a big change in this country.

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.03.14 8:24

Rasputin wrote:Is it any wonder so many people don't take British politics seriously ?... there appears to be not an ounce of decency left in westminster, are our children really supposed to look up to this tripe ?....words fail me at times and it really does shout out to me ...we need a big change in this country.

Perhaps she's following the example of Sally Bercow the Squeakers' wife, who was posing draped in a sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 08.03.14 10:43

Isn't this another example of that old maxim of things always coming back to bite you on the bum?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.03.14 13:37

Mary Whitehouse will be turning in her grave   yes
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.14 14:47

tigger wrote:
Perhaps she's following the example of Sally Bercow the Squeakers' wife, who was posing draped in a sheet.

There are quite a few politicians that I'd like to see draped in a sheet, although perhaps not in the manner you suggest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 3 Empty SRA -

Post by das 07.01.17 13:28

Hello,

Ive seen some posts on this website regarding Emma Lessard of the SRA - her failing to act on complaints regardless of all the evidence being provided.

Had and contumue to have a simplar experience.  We threatened them with JR, SRA backed off and we are considering going public.

Please contact me if you have a similar experience. 
thanks
das
das

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top