The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Mm11

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Mm11

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Regist10

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 15:42

Charming to have this woman as a member of the Queen`s privy council  titter   something very fishy going on.

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Article-2455471-18ACD58000000578-855_634x512Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Article-2455471-18ACD5A900000578-340_634x743
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet

Post by Guest 04.03.14 15:48

Good heavens, when were those taken Woofer?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 15:59

candyfloss wrote:Good heavens, when were those taken Woofer?

There`s more here :-

http://www.twimovies.com/news/23668-oh-i-say-minister-the-photo-shoot-rising-tory-star-esther-mcvey-might-rather-forget.html

I`m sure the Queen will be overjoyed at having this woman advise her   big grin
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 16:14

Woofer wrote:Charming to have this woman as a member of the Queen`s privy council  titter   something very fishy going on.

Weh, and indeed, heh!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.03.14 16:21

Woofer wrote:

http://www.twimovies.com/news/23668-oh-i-say-minister-the-photo-shoot-rising-tory-star-esther-mcvey-might-rather-forget.html

Prince Philip might too.  laughat 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 16:22

Nice hairdo

But just look at those eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 16:25

Portia wrote:Nice hairdo

I noticed neither the hair nor the eyes.

But having reviewed the situation, I see what you mean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 16:26

bobbin wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Prince Philip might too.   laughat 

Yep ....... that thought crossed my mind too   laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.03.14 16:27

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Bet Kate is jealous of that fetching little red blouse (or what's underneath it)  titter titter 
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 16:28

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Great minds think alike
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 04.03.14 16:49

What the hell is going on in this country? Does this qualify as Minister with Portfolio these days?

A good chum for Sally Bercow. I can imagine them wandering the corridors of power by night, draped in sheets.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 04.03.14 17:03

ON Twitter:

Lauren Dale ‏@Social_Lauren 8 hrs
Looking forward to meeting one of the most influential women in the UK today @EstherMcVeyMP who will be coming to talk to our apprentices.
-----------------------------
One of the most influential women in the UK today!!!! ???
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.03.14 17:32

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tasprin wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There is definitely a future in politics for both the McCanns.
Indeed.  Who can forget Gerry's gleeful little face on the White House Lawn.
The sun shone out of every orifice - he positively glowed.
Gerry McCann outside Whitehouse 24 July 2007
Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Gerry-mccann-gerry-mccann-visits-the-whitehouse-july-24-2007-12hb44

I think I've gone down with some kind of forum related mental condition.... because now even that photograph looks photoshopped to me. Was Gerry even there?  big grin 

Yes..... he looks too high up in the picture as if he`s standing on some steps but there are no steps in that position, see :-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Aerial_view_of_the_White_House.jpg
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 17:50

Ghastly pictures of McVey. Very "readers' wives".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 04.03.14 17:57

Woofer wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tasprin wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There is definitely a future in politics for both the McCanns.
Former Director of the McCanns' private company (Madeleine's Fund) promoted to the Cabinet  - Page 2 Gerry-mccann-gerry-mccann-visits-the-whitehouse-july-24-2007-12hb44

I think I've gone down with some kind of forum related mental condition.... because now even that photograph looks photoshopped to me. Was Gerry even there?  big grin 

Yes..... he looks too high up in the picture as if he`s standing on some steps but there are no steps in that position, see :-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Aerial_view_of_the_White_House.jpg
Perhaps he's levitating ... or should I say Levesontating!  big grin
Wouldn't surprise me if he'd launched into a State of the Nation speech.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.03.14 18:02

It looks as if he posed in front of a backcloth of the White House; while I'd like to think some enterprising photographer may have a thriving business in providing 'photos of my trip to (insert place/country of choice)' for those who haven't gone anywhere, the reality is we can all create albums of ourselves visiting exotic around the globe places while never leaving our hometown. 

While it amuses me to visualise a snap of the wee one swimmng with his own kind sharks off the Great Barrier Reef, I find it more entertaining to revisit Gerry's first trip to the US of A where he got to meet the First Lady's dog and the Feds... and the Feds got to meet him, which may be the reason why he wasn't invited back.   

Aw, poor tiny tears... didn't get to smell see the body farm?  Never mind, Phil's snuff artist hubby can create a convincing image and put you in it.  sarcastic 
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 18:07

ultimaThule wrote:
Aw, poor tiny tears... didn't get to smell see the body farm?  Never mind, Phil's snuff artist hubby can create a convincing image and put you in it.  sarcastic 

ultimaThule, you really do seem to have a downer on poor Gerry. Now, why is that?  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.03.14 18:30

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

ultimaThule, you really do seem to have a downer on poor Gerry. Now, why is that?  big grin 
What a shame, when I first joined this forum it wasn't a chat room and didn't rely on emoticons, strike through typing and general disruption with the business in hand.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 18:50

aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

What a shame, when I first joined this forum it wasn't a chat room and didn't rely on emoticons, strike through typing and general disruption with the business in hand.

Give me a break Aquila, I've made dozens of posts over the last couple of days and the overwhelming majority of them were exceedingly pertinent to the matter in hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.03.14 18:58

That's progress for you, aquila.  Having seen forums such as you describe, I say 'vive la difference'  Mrs and intend to continue utilising the facilities this forum owner has so thoughtfully provided for the amusement of its members.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.03.14 19:08

Woofer wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tasprin wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Just when you think there's no more room for another faked photo, up pops one.
A cursory glance at the real White House and its proportions.
The only lamp standards with two globes are along the one road separating the WH gardens and the public gardens. The people in the picture appear to be 1/4 of the height of the lamp standards (so about 24 feet high).
Gerry is standing by the fencing surrounding a little green patch, with the curve of the footpath to his left side and in between two lamps. He is probably about 9 meters from the lamp.
We know he's mightier than most, but this makes him almost as tall as half way up the lamp post.
The website picture is somewhat of an arial view. The lower the camera take, the higher will be the building in the background but our Gezza is actually 'taller' than the white house.
Amazing....
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.03.14 19:46

ultimaThule wrote:That's progress for you, aquila.  Having seen forums such as you describe, I say 'vive la difference'  Mrs and intend to continue utilising the facilities this forum owner has so thoughtfully provided for the amusement of its members.
I was speaking of this forum. The only forum to which I subscribe.

I'm gobsmacked at your post and I have no words for the contempt you've shown for this forum.

ETA. when you say 'for the amusement of its members' remember that this forum is about the tragic life of a three year old child. I find your comment contemptible.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.03.14 21:04

You may find my comments as you wish, aquila, but, as those who work in A&E departments, those who work in child protection, and those who are engaged in investigating heinous crimes against adults as well as children will affirm, when contemplating the full extent of the ways in which some behave towards others it is frighteningly easy to become overwhelmed by dark thoughts which linger 'out of hours'.

In such professions, what may seem to outsiders as inappropriate humour is commonplace and can act as a reminder that, no matter how unrelenting the horror, how enormous the challenge, and how unrewarding the task, the majority of the people on this planet treat their fellow beings with kindness and consideration.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.03.14 21:09

ultimaThule wrote:You may find my comments as you wish, aquila, but, as those who work in A&E departments, those who work in child protection, and those who are engaged in investigating heinous crimes against adults as well as children will affirm, when contemplating the full extent of the ways in which some behave towards others it is frighteningly easy to become overwhelmed by dark thoughts which linger 'out of hours'.

In such professions, what may seem to outsiders as inappropriate humour is commonplace and can act as a reminder that, no matter how unrelenting the horror, how enormous the challenge, and how unrewarding the task, the majority of the people on this planet treat their fellow beings with kindness and consideration.
Which one of those professions do you work in?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.14 21:24

Those pictures are ridiculous! It must be very embarrassing for her to know they are available for all to see,much like her place as a director of the fund.

Very readers wives as someone above mentioned :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top