The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky Allowing Comments - Page 2 Mm11

Sky Allowing Comments - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky Allowing Comments - Page 2 Mm11

Sky Allowing Comments - Page 2 Regist10

Sky Allowing Comments

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky Allowing Comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky Allowing Comments

Post by tasprin 08.10.13 13:53

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm sure that Gerry has used the expression "she's still a findable little girl" which I thought was odd but then, that applies to everything he says.

The last time I heard of Graham Perry, he was supposedly off to the former USSR to look for Madeleine. Hopefully, he'll never be seen again!
If he doesn't know what happened to her how could he possibly know she is findable. There have been many no-body murder trials precisely because the body is not findable. The police know that the deceased is sometimes "unfindable" because there are various means used to completely destroyed bodies.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top