The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.13 8:59

marconi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
marconi wrote:By now, Tapas 7 must already have told the truth. Being under pressure of any police is not a party.
I find your posts disturbing, always have, sorry to say.

If T7 have told the truth, why would do you think Yard waste time trawling phone records and doing a recon?

Why not just go ahead and arrest the lot of them? eh?

If only ONE of them has fessed up, it would be enough to start the arrest.
It does not matter,I allow you to find my posts disturbing. It is your right. Redwood talked about  "new witnesses evidence",  those witnesses were already there and  imo they changed their statements, ex
changing their status of suspects for witnesses. Andy said that those  new witnesses evidence brought the Yard from review to investigation. Imo, Tapas 7 are among them and it is even possible that they are the only ones, although I believe Tapas 10 has seen the body too.
Who said that the Yard is trawling Phone records and doing a recon? The Yard could be lying.
And why not arresting the culprits? The pollice must have a good reason for not doing so. They need a confession, the culprits have to point the grave otherwise they will say: "somebody else did it, we have no idea who put the body there. she was alive when she was abducted." and how to prove otherwise?

Besides Tapas 7 could be lying too, the defense lawyer would say, and we would get again "there is a hole in the bucket, dear Lisa, dear Lisa"...
The grave must be pointed by the perpetratos themselves and the police need their confessions.
Imo, the police know where the body is.

If Tapas 7 told the truth, and I believe they did, otherwise they would be stating in the hearing, the couple are the left overs, and they must be under a terrible pressure, imo.
They will crack.

all in my opinion.
Oh Lordie Lordie Lordie Lord, it's getting worst (or stupidier, pardon me for saying) your logic of argument.
In fact every one of your argument is self defeating. Have you seriously listened to yourself?
I should have put your posts on ignored, as is my right.
I don't believe posters (I've noticed quite a few, me included) who find you irritating need your permission to be irked, thank you.

You harp on about Yard's new evidence as coming from T7, whatever, .....where's your proof to substantiate it?
If the T7 had changed their statements, as you seemed to believe and harped on incessantly, that is enough to arrest them for perjury or perverting the course of justice, do you not have the ? ( I wont spell it out or it will come across as rude) to realise it?

You said the Yard could be lying about the phone trawling and recon. Are you out of your mind?
The recon is scheduled to be aired on BBC on the 14th!

You said the Police know where the BODY is? Really? What are they waiting for then?
Where is the logic in any of the above you posted? Hey?

I cant make up my mind whether you're barking or trolling, but from now on I will put you on ignore.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 8:59

ufercoffy wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
bristow wrote:
maebee wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1431978517029221&set=gm.235139199975910&type=1
Hi Maebee, is this the front page for tomorrow?
CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 BV7GcvjCIAAER1I
McCanns' TV plea to kidnapper...

Well, it's only taken them 6 years to do that. 

But isn't she being held in a hellish lair in the lawless hills of PDL? Why not make a plea on Portuguese TV?
'We're ready to make arrests' but we need more information and we're broadcasting a pre-planned 'reconstruction' to be aired in 4 countries (not Portugal though) and we're giving you a week's notice and the McCanns (who are in the middle of a libel trial in Portugal - sshhhh) will be live in a studio in Cardiff to make a direct appeal to the kidnappers.

Abductors/kidnappers/burglars. Dontya just love the UK Press?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 07.10.13 9:36

Will the McCann's be analysed giving their appeal, I'm thinking back to the terrible Philpott case where the Policeman who sat alongside was suspicious throughout the whole appeal.
Maybe that is the whole reason for making them appeal.

I'm trying to find something to make me feel that this isn't a whitewash, I'm struggling though.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.13 9:38

Are we expected to believe there's going to a public arrest soon, of the kind that will cause RIOTS, like certain Mrs. posited?

Or are the Papers just speculating? Depending how certain people interpret it, this speculation may actually raise heart pressure.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 9:46

Me too, Bristow. There have been so many previous wft moments with the McCanns' behaviour in interviews and elsewhere and nobody in authority has taken any notice, so what chance is there that they will now?

A reminder of one of their finest acting moments in this clip from the day before the first anniversary; what happened at 2.40 is very telling.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7380419.stm

I'm sure that anyone else caught behaving like that would have been rounded up very quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.10.13 9:48

This has narrowed the search down a lot.
Tracey Kandhola has excelled herself.

The kidnapper has Madeleine safe and well   -  So she is NOT in a Hellish Lair -  (Don't know if Edgar is going to comment on that, or give the money back)
He has BBC TV, either direct or by satellite
He watches main stream programmes
He has a conscience
This conscience will be pricked by the programme and he will then give himself up, confess and hand Madeleine back
He is within 20 minutes walk or drive of a police station, so he can be arrested whilst the programme is being shown . .

Still with me ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 07.10.13 10:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Me too, Bristow. There have been so many previous wft moments with the McCanns' behaviour in interviews and elsewhere and nobody in authority has taken any notice, so what chance is there that they will now?

A reminder of one of their finest acting moments in this clip from the day before the first anniversary; what happened at 2.40 is very telling.

I'm sure that anyone else caught behaving like that would have been rounded up very quickly.
So, so telling NFWTD.
They really are being kept in a gilded cage, as you say noone in authority seems to take any notice of these extreme anomolies, the same as the interview where Gerry storms off!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 07.10.13 10:22

Marconi I see you have come in for some criticism from some forum members. We're all entitled to a reasonable and fair opinion. I for one like some of your lateral thoughts. It helps to get out of the box and look at all possible scenarios. It makes sense to interview the T7 at the beginning of the investigation process, there are so many holes in their Portugese testimonies and the outcome could be a very welcome back to the real world for them. Also it may account for their non appearance at the libel trial. Without their assistance and in the event of things going against the McCanns the T7 are up to their necks in it big time. They all have families and responsibilities, if given the chance of baling out and telling the truth in exchange for whatever lesser outcome ask yourself the question...

What would you do?

So as Marconi says a lot of the scene may already be set. As Mr Redwood intentions the Yard knows pretty much of what happened that night 3rd May 2007. The crime watch program will need to be plausible and credible otherwise there will be a lot of questions asked by many people around the world and if the assumptions/evidence don't support the content of the program and the new SY theories then a lot of people are going to look naive. Cameron, May, Howe, Patten, the British Police, Producers and Presenters, the public and Great Britain... And thats not an option for the sake of protecting 2 child neglecters.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 07.10.13 10:35

bristow wrote:Will the McCann's be analysed giving their appeal, I'm thinking back to the terrible Philpott case where the Policeman who sat alongside was suspicious throughout the whole appeal.
Maybe that is the whole reason for making them appeal.

I'm trying to find something to make me feel that this isn't a whitewash, I'm struggling though.
Hi Bristow,

I'm kind of optimistic that this is exactly what they are going to do. The analysis that is commonly used is known as NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and uses analytical techniques to assess a person's responses in the form of eye movement, body language and also vocal responses such as: ermms, errs etc. NLP training is widely provided in the UK to all sorts of enforcement authorities and not just the Police.
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 07.10.13 10:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Me too, Bristow. There have been so many previous wft moments with the McCanns' behaviour in interviews and elsewhere and nobody in authority has taken any notice, so what chance is there that they will now?

Astonishing, isn't it?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 07.10.13 10:42

The Rooster wrote:Marconi I see you have come in for some criticism from some forum members. We're all entitled to a reasonable and fair opinion. I for one like some of your lateral thoughts. It helps to get out of the box and look at all possible scenarios. It makes sense to interview the T7 at the beginning of the investigation process, there are so many holes in their Portugese testimonies and the outcome could be a very welcome back to the real world for them. Also it may account for their non appearance at the libel trial. Without their assistance and in the event of things going against the McCanns the T7 are up to their necks in it big time. They all have families and responsibilities, if given the chance of baling out and telling the truth in exchange for whatever lesser outcome ask yourself the question...

What would you do?

So as Marconi says a lot of the scene may already be set. As Mr Redwood intentions the Yard knows pretty much of what happened that night 3rd May 2007. The crime watch program will need to be plausible and credible otherwise there will be a lot of questions asked by many people around the world and if the assumptions/evidence don't support the content of the program and the new SY theories then a lot of people are going to look naive. Cameron, May, Howe, Patten, the British Police, Producers and Presenters, the public and Great Britain... And thats not an option for the sake of protecting 2 child neglecters.
Great post Rooster.
Just to say I read this forum every day but am usually too much in awe of the posters here to add anything myself. I find this case intiguing and these fora amazing in terms of the passion people have to seek justice and commend everybody for that. This includes Marconi and all of those "fighting" with him/her this morning. He/she has an opinion and puts forward her/his thoughts on what could be happening behind the scenes of spin we are subjected to. Of course, he/she cannot provide evidence for these thoughts, surely if it was in the public domain then the arrests would already have been made? But maybe he/she does know what is going on, an insider perhaps? I do find Marconi intriguing, one who writes mainly in a strange broken English in the style of a person not 100% comfortable with the language, but then occassionally in a style of a person who uses fluent English. 2 persons? Interesting!
Keep up the great work and passion everybody, one day you will find justice. If anybody has doubts about this couple just show them the 2 videos covering the interview (links attached earlier in this topic), this interview says it all, the most obvious, blatant lying I have ever seen IMO.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 07.10.13 10:42

In the very beginning locals in PDL were witnessing the same acting skills. How many times did we read that as soon as the cameras stopped rolling the MC'S would switch in an instant from their sad demeanour to one of laughing and joking.
The shop owner who ( a couple of days after M went missing) took down a poster when she saw KM 'laughing her head off' walking past her shop with a friend.

Perhaps they both suffer from Schizophrenia.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 07.10.13 10:52

Hicks wrote:

In the very beginning locals in PDL were witnessing the same acting skills. How many times did we read that as soon as the cameras stopped rolling the MC'S would switch in an instant from their sad demeanour to one of laughing and joking.
The shop owner who ( a couple of days after M went missing) took down a poster when she saw KM 'laughing her head off' walking past her shop with a friend.

I agree that they have a great ability to change character and have done so for some time. Is this part of psychosis or not - who knows?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.10.13 10:56

I do not accept for one minute that SY would give a heads- up to anyone under suspicion that they were coming to get them.
 They would never jeopardise the life of a child.

Maybe the McCanns as well as giving a statement regarding their encouragement by latest developments, might go public with a plea to the media to rein in their behaviour which will no doubt panic a person even if that person has a conscience, and then who might well behave in an irrational way.

No one really believes that this is the way the Met behave if they believe they are on their way to finding a child alive and hopefully well?

No way in the world would they do or say anything to put her in danger.
 And no way in the world would they alert their " prey" that they need to be looking over their shoulder[s].

Just as I think this case has sunk to its lowest depths, it manages to become more ludicrous and degrading.

The media treatment of this little girl is shameful.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.13 10:57

Hicks wrote:

Trouble is they are very bad actors, we can all see it.......but the authorities and media don't seem to be able to pick up on this , always gushing and fawning over them its sickening and makes me want to puke as I would want to ask them so many questions ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 11:04

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h
Met Police say no Portuguese broadcaster has taken up option to show the Crimewatch doc #McCann

Madeleine #McCann parents baffled why Crimewatch special about her disappearance won't be shown in Portugal http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343431/EXCLUSIVE-McCann-s-baffled-as-Portugal-refuses-to-show-Madeleine-TV-appeal …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 11:09

EXCLUSIVE: McCann's baffled as Portugal refuses to show Madeleine TV appeal

MADELEINE MCCANN'S parents are “baffled” why a Crimewatch appeal to help find their missing daughter will not be shown in Portugal.

By Jerry Lawton/Published 7th October 2013

Broadcasters in the country where Maddie disappeared have declined to screen the TV special, which will be aired in the UK, Holland and Germany next week.

British police are at a loss to explain why no Portuguese television company has taken up the opportunity to show the BBC programme.

They say it will feature a new theory about what happened to the then three-year-old who vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

It will include a reconstruction of events before her disappearance and a fresh appeal from doctor parents Kate and Gerry, both 45.

UK detectives are trying to trace up to 10,000 people who were in the resort when Madeleine went missing.

They have obtained a database of every mobile phone in the area at the time and are tracing the owners across 31 countries.

Most hailed from Britain, Ireland, Germany and Holland and the Crimewatch programme, or a version of it, will be screened in all four countries.

But none of the 3,000 people who live and work in Praia da Luz will see it, leaving a giant hole in the police appeal.

Last night a source close to the McCanns told the Daily Star: “Kate and Gerry are not criticising Portugal for not running the Crimewatch show but it is rather baffling.

“The Crimewatch screening is an arrangement ­between the police and broadcasters.’’

Scotland Yard detectives have interviewed 442 people as part of the new £5m Operation Grange. They have identified 41 as “of interest”, including 15 Brits.

Asked why the show is not ­being seen in Portugal, Assistant Met ­Police Commissioner Mark Rowley said no broadcaster there had taken it up.

That is a matter for them,’’ he said.

Yesterday, it was revealed a barrister has told Gtr Manchester Police a man confessed to him at a party that he had met Madeleine, who would now be 10, on a ­Mediterranean island just “weeks ago”.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343431/EXCLUSIVE-McCann-s-baffled-as-Portugal-refuses-to-show-Madeleine-TV-appeal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 11:09

At the very beginning of all of this tragedy the first thing the McCanns did was to get 'lawyered up'. Different lawyers with different specialties. Lawyers with experience in extradition law, lawyers with business experience etc.

The limited company was set up in less than two weeks after Madeleine's disappearance and the money flooded in.

The top notch PR people and diplomats were there in the blink of an eye.

Now why would you do all of that within days of your child disappearing? and why would that be available to you at lightning speed?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.13 11:10

candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h
Met Police say no Portuguese broadcaster has taken up option to show the Crimewatch doc #McCann

Madeleine #McCann parents baffled why Crimewatch special about her disappearance won't be shown in Portugal http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343431/EXCLUSIVE-McCann-s-baffled-as-Portugal-refuses-to-show-Madeleine-TV-appeal …
That's because the Mcs refused to have it shown in Portugal ( will upset the police ) or words to that effect......LOL
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 07.10.13 11:11

aquila wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
bristow wrote:
maebee wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1431978517029221&set=gm.235139199975910&type=1
Hi Maebee, is this the front page for tomorrow?
CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 BV7GcvjCIAAER1I
McCanns' TV plea to kidnapper...

Well, it's only taken them 6 years to do that. 

But isn't she being held in a hellish lair in the lawless hills of PDL? Why not make a plea on Portuguese TV?
'We're ready to make arrests' but we need more information and we're broadcasting a pre-planned 'reconstruction' to be aired in 4 countries (not Portugal though) and we're giving you a week's notice and the McCanns (who are in the middle of a libel trial in Portugal - sshhhh) will be live in a studio in Cardiff to make a direct appeal to the kidnappers.

Abductors/kidnappers/burglars. Dontya just love the UK Press?
This headline is so misleading - when you read the text, not one word has come from the met, nsy, or the pj - the whole story is based around quotes from a family source.
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 07.10.13 11:15

They cannot seriously be baffled, it pretty darn obvious!!

They have criticised the Portugese police (even referring to individuals as Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee, F**ing To$$ers etc), have taken various legal actions challenging the free speech laws, have brought nothing but bad publicity to the country, claimed it is a hub for paedophiles and child snatchers and basically been a pain in Portugal's backside for six years. I think the Portugese want nothing more than for the McCanns to buzz off permanently. Why the hell should they put up with any more?

Oh, and when they were offered a police reconstruction they refused. Why should they make everyone dance to their tune? Good for the Portugese I say!!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.10.13 11:16

jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2h

That's because the Mcs refused to have it shown in Portugal ( will upset the police ) or words to that effect......LOL
Perhaps Gerry will withdraw his application to speak at the libel trial now if Portugal are so hostile, making it difficult for him to even go there and expect fair treatment?

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 11:17

BBC
Section 3: Accuracy
Introduction

The BBC is committed to achieving due accuracy. This commitment is fundamental to our reputation and the trust of audiences, which is the foundation of the BBC. It is also a requirement under the Agreement accompanying the BBC Charter.
The term 'due' means that the accuracy must be adequate and appropriate to the output, taking account of the subject and nature of the content, the likely audience expectation and any signposting that may influence that expectation.
Therefore, we do all we can to achieve due accuracy in all our output, though its requirements may vary. The due accuracy required of, for example, drama, entertainment and comedy, will not usually be the same as for factual content. The requirements may even vary within a genre, so the due accuracy required of factual content may differ depending on whether it is, for example, factual entertainment, historical documentary, current affairs or news.
Accuracy is not simply a matter of getting facts right. If an issue is controversial, relevant opinions as well as facts may need to be considered. When necessary, all the relevant facts and information should also be weighed to get at the truth.
Where appropriate to the output, we should:

• gather material using first hand sources wherever possible

• check and cross check facts

• validate the authenticity of documentary evidence and digital material

• corroborate claims and allegations made by contributors wherever possible.

In news and current affairs content, achieving due accuracy is more important than speed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/page/guidelines-accuracy-introduction/

This is one of a few that broke the rules:

The BBC Trust has ruled that a programme the corporation broadcast in October 2011 on welfare breached its rules on impartiality and accuracy.

http://www.24dash.com/news/housing/2013-07-30-humphrys-cleared-but-bbcs-welfare-reform-programme-broke-accuracy-and-impartiality-rules

Long but interesting artical about Crimewatch:

Is Crimewatch UK programme for entertainment or crime awareness?

http://eiffatali.xomba.com/crimewatch_uk_programme_entainment_or_crime_awareness
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.13 11:18

Daily Star:
MADELEINE MCCANN'S parents are “baffled” why a Crimewatch appeal to help find their missing daughter will not be shown in Portugal

Note not the usual 'furious' or 'angry' etc...............just 'baffled'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 07.10.13 11:19

Ready to Make Arrests??  Really, I mean, cops are actually ready to arrest people??? Wow...

What a lot of crock and bull....   laughat

Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'...... CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 9 417589
Upsy Daisy
Upsy Daisy

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top