The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Truthandjustice 06.10.13 12:49

Cristobell wrote:Whoever heard of doing a reconstruction in a different location?  What is the point?  Surely a reconstruction should accurately follow the facts as known.  We KNOW the disappearance did not occur in Spain.   

How will they recreate the events of May 3rd with exact distances and timelines without rebuilding a Hollywood set of PDL as it was in 2007? Hey ho, lots of taxpayers money available.  It will be interesting to see why they have chosen a different location, different country and actors to prove the McCanns' innocence.  The purpose of a reconstruction is to elicit information from people in the vicinity of the incident - those in PDL.  What possible purpose can there be for relocating the crime to Spain and appealing to countries other than Portugual?
I think 'reconstruction' is a misnomer,  docudrama might be more apt, or improvisation perhaps.   They might as well have done it on a specially constructed set at elstree studios, would have been a lot cheaper, though perhaps that might have made it too obvious we were watching a piece of scripted drama.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by OpenMind 06.10.13 12:51

re·en·act also re-en·act  (rCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 EmacrCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 LprimeCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Ebreven-CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 AbrevektCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Prime, -CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Schwa-nCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 AbrevektCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Prime)
tr.v. re·en·act·ed also re-en·act·ed, re·en·act·ing also re-en·act·ing, re·en·acts also re-en·acts
1. To enact again: reenact a law.
2. To perform again: reenact the first two scenes.
3. To go through a second time: reenacted the events leading up to the accident.

reCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Lprimeen·actCRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 5 Primement n.

I think someone in the mccann camp needs to check a dictionary!!!

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 12:59

tigger wrote:But the Portuguese  authorities had no problem with the reconstruction their own film crew did for 'Madeleine was here' . So why should they mind another one?
I sincerely hope these spin doctors have  underestimated the good people of Britain - the law is the law except in this case.

The law in medieval times used to be called the King's peace. King John wrote to the mayor of London once to say:
If I give my peace to a dog,it shall be maintained inviolate.

In this case the law has neither been maintained nor remained 'inviolate.' Yet Great Britain is a democracy  and has a legal code that has been an example to the rest of the world. I hope that's still worth something.
If I were British, I'd be deeply concerned at this manipulation and hiding of the truth. For you now count for nothing, you no longer have a fair legal or political system.

Write to your MP (this system isn't available in my country and I would love it) and keep writing, post your comments online  and in local newspapers, but take charge, insist on being heard. Your freedoms are being taken away with every new scheme to protect these people, you are being lied to, manipulated and brainwashed.

Sermon over, but I've rarely been so furious. Rise up, good people of Britain, you've nothing to lose but your freedom.
I certainly hear you Tigger and at the moment I foresee a relaunch of the Fund and honours for Kate and Gerry for all their charitable work. 

So two of the most wicked people who have ever lived, parents who 'lost' a child and made a fortune from it, must remain above suspicion. I very much doubt it is the charming personalities of Gerry and Kate that have enabled them to scam a nation, so what the hell is at the heart of this?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 13:01

susible wrote:In my opinion this is just spin from SY's announcement that there will be a reconstruction.  How can they use a three yr old child in alleged reconstruction?  A reconstruction is based on known events, i.e. the last time a person was definitely seen, therefore we would have to have a reconstruction of Gerry looking into the room at his beautiful daughter, in the recovery position at approx 9.10pm...

This news article bears no resemblance of what SY announced the other day, and I still believe the main news is about the analysis of the phone records.
The last time they used a 3 year old to play the part of Maddie (the Hubbards' daughter I believe), the poor child screamed blue murder, and the locals were horrified.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 13:01

All this and a new sighting...the McCanns are running scared...We've not had any sightings leading up to and during the libel trial but now we do, just when SY are making some moves..in fact I posted my thoughts on the new sighting thread, but I think it's relevant and shows what the McCanns are really worried about, so much so that they are prepared to forgo any chance of winning their libel trial (not that they had any anyway) that they will produce a new sighting as proof Madeleine is still alive (and scuppering any search hampering into the bargain)

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 13:03

Cristobell wrote:
susible wrote:In my opinion this is just spin from SY's announcement that there will be a reconstruction.  How can they use a three yr old child in alleged reconstruction?  A reconstruction is based on known events, i.e. the last time a person was definitely seen, therefore we would have to have a reconstruction of Gerry looking into the room at his beautiful daughter, in the recovery position at approx 9.10pm...

This news article bears no resemblance of what SY announced the other day, and I still believe the main news is about the analysis of the phone records.
The last time they used a 3 year old to play the part of Maddie (the Hubbards' daughter I believe), the poor child screamed blue murder, and the locals were horrified.
True...Did they not have to placate her with a pot noodle or something...

No, I'm going to keep saying it, I totally believe that all this is total spin and nonsense
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.10.13 13:03

IMO this massive spin we're seeing now is because things are not going well for the couple. I'm prepared to be proved wrong!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 13:08

Truthandjustice wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Whoever heard of doing a reconstruction in a different location?  What is the point?  Surely a reconstruction should accurately follow the facts as known.  We KNOW the disappearance did not occur in Spain.   

How will they recreate the events of May 3rd with exact distances and timelines without rebuilding a Hollywood set of PDL as it was in 2007? Hey ho, lots of taxpayers money available.  It will be interesting to see why they have chosen a different location, different country and actors to prove the McCanns' innocence.  The purpose of a reconstruction is to elicit information from people in the vicinity of the incident - those in PDL.  What possible purpose can there be for relocating the crime to Spain and appealing to countries other than Portugual?
I think 'reconstruction' is a misnomer,  docudrama might be more apt, or improvisation perhaps.   They might as well have done it on a specially constructed set at elstree studios, would have been a lot cheaper, though perhaps that might have made it too obvious we were watching a piece of scripted drama.
Docudrama indeed - and we thought the Emma Loach documentary was farcical.  I think the reason the EL documentary was withheld was because the Portuguese people knew the facts of the case courtesy of their free press - something we here in the UK obviously don't have.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 06.10.13 13:09

Even with SY assisting / directing them.  if i were either party i would be uncomfortable .

Firstly if they are acting out from the original " script " the inconsistencies will not be there for the casual viewer, but will be glaring to the initiated . and i like many, will be straight on the phone to complain, and posting all the untruths  on ALL format forthwith . 

The same applies to any AMENDMENTS to make it fit, [ supplied by the Police TV etc ]  the same applies . 

I do not believe for one second they have been the instigators in all this . i have done live TV and nerves kick in ,the reconstruction will be awkward , any live stuff mistakes can / will be made [ body language students will have a field day ] .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 13:10

susible wrote:All this and a new sighting...the McCanns are running scared...We've not had any sightings leading up to and during the libel trial but now we do, just when SY are making some moves..in fact I posted my thoughts on the new sighting thread, but I think it's relevant and shows what the McCanns are really worried about, so much so that they are prepared to forgo any chance of winning their libel trial (not that they had any anyway) that they will produce a new sighting as proof Madeleine is still alive (and scuppering any search hampering into the bargain)
The weeping barrister was a nice touch.  Perhaps a nod to the nice Lady Judge, someone from her own profession and all that.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 13:14

Cristobell wrote:
susible wrote:All this and a new sighting...the McCanns are running scared...We've not had any sightings leading up to and during the libel trial but now we do, just when SY are making some moves..in fact I posted my thoughts on the new sighting thread, but I think it's relevant and shows what the McCanns are really worried about, so much so that they are prepared to forgo any chance of winning their libel trial (not that they had any anyway) that they will produce a new sighting as proof Madeleine is still alive (and scuppering any search hampering into the bargain)
The weeping barrister was a nice touch.  Perhaps a nod to the nice Lady Judge, someone from her own profession and all that.
No, I think the use of a barrister is just to make it seem credible.  As for the judge, it will simply back up Amaral's case and make the McCanns look like idiots...Hampered, hindered search?   Errr Nope...case dismissed
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 06.10.13 13:15

stillsloppingout wrote:

Firstly if they are acting out from the original " script " the inconsistencies will not be there for the casual viewer, 
Absolutely, that's the problem, the masses and sheeples of this world will lap up everything they're shown on this McConstruction.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 13:18

ShuBob wrote:IMO this massive spin we're seeing now is because things are not going well for the couple. I'm prepared to be proved wrong!
Agree Shubob, and lets face it how many different versions of events have been reported today...it's totally laughable, almost like the McCanns believing that if they have the public on side that they are safe...WRONG
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 13:33

stillsloppingout wrote:Even with SY assisting / directing them.  if i were either party i would be uncomfortable .

Firstly if they are acting out from the original " script " the inconsistencies will not be there for the casual viewer, but will be glaring to the initiated . and i like many, will be straight on the phone to complain, and posting all the untruths  on ALL format forthwith . 

The same applies to any AMENDMENTS to make it fit, [ supplied by the Police TV etc ]  the same applies . 

I do not believe for one second they have been the instigators in all this . i have done live TV and nerves kick in ,the reconstruction will be awkward , any live stuff mistakes can / will be made [ body language students will have a field day ] .
I agree SSO.  They must be absolutely squirming right now.  Kate won't be able to leave her sentences half finished, hanging in the air, waiting for the interviewer to fill the gaps.  The police will want full answers.  I don't actually think they have much, if anything, left in the Fund.  We know how rapidly they get through money, around £3m so far, I would guess, and this libel trial could well wipe out anything that's left.  Their desolate faces tell me their rich backers are no longer around, and fundraising is not an option, as they have the 'best' police force in the world searching for their daughter.  

I understand they are appearing live on Crimewatch alongside the police. This won't be a cosy Lorraine chat or an interview where they can evade the questions.  They may even be asked to appeal directly to their daughter, something they really don't like doing.  I think it will be a pretty tense situation, and wouldn't miss it for the world!  Who knows, given the couple's 'close' relationship DCI Redwood, he may sit the other side of Gerry, so he too can clutch onto a thigh!
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 13:53

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343257/McCanns-too-upset-for-Madeleine-telly-abduction-re-run

Snipped:

Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance

what        Are they trying to discredit, humiliate the PJ in the eyes of the British public? GM did mention "THE FACTS OF THE FILE"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 13:57

susible wrote:
ShuBob wrote:IMO this massive spin we're seeing now is because things are not going well for the couple. I'm prepared to be proved wrong!
Agree Shubob, and lets face it how many different versions of events have been reported today...it's totally laughable, almost like the McCanns believing that if they have the public on side that they are safe...WRONG
I agree too, you don't need to be a specialised sniffer dog to pick up the stench of desperation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 06.10.13 13:57

This has got to be a joke.
What the hell would be the point in a reconstruction that is filmed in a completely different location?
Absolute nonsense.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 14:07

Lance De Boils wrote:This has got to be a joke.
What the hell would be the point in a reconstruction that is filmed in a completely different location?
Absolute nonsense.
Exactly, and of course we have at least two different stories...firstly that the McCanns have banned it from being made in Portugal and secondly that the McCanns have declined a reconstruction because it's too distressing..It can't be both.  In fact I doubt it it is any of these two scenarios.

The statement from Redwood the other day is probably the most accurate...and lets not forget the detailed analysis of the the phone records, that's what stands out for me!
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 14:10

I never agree with the McCanns but  I agree with Gerry's word"s who once said:
"There  is so much publication about the case that we don't know what is true and what isn't."

imo
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 06.10.13 14:10

Absolute nonsense.
I wonder if they used the EL DORADO set - terrible acting, and eventually was woosh clunked
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 06.10.13 14:19

Cherry Blossom wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343257/McCanns-too-upset-for-Madeleine-telly-abduction-re-run

Snipped:

Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance

what        Are they trying to discredit, humiliate the PJ in the eyes of the British public? GM did mention "THE FACTS OF THE FILE"
I think they could well be.be....This should have been left until after the libel trial as we all know where that is heading, plus this will give them more credibility if they are about to loose the case .....Those pesky foreigners how dare they accuse the Mcs when we the great SY are bringing new information that they neglected to follow up !!!

Can nobody else see this !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 14:21

Absolute nonsense.
Crazy eh?  Apart from none of the original witnesses being around, the point of a reconstruction is to jog people's memories by recreating the 'scene' exactly as it was.  I do hope their supporters pick up on the fact that the McCanns refused to go back as it would upset them.  They have been telling world for 6 years they would do anything to find their daughter - except assist the police it seems (again). 

And what on earth do they hope to achieve?  The McCanns have made more appeals than Oxfam, is it possible, someone will suddenly remember, 6 years on, that they were in PDL in 2007, had no idea a child had gone missing and might have seen something.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 06.10.13 14:36

jozi wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343257/McCanns-too-upset-for-Madeleine-telly-abduction-re-run

Snipped:

I think they could well be.be....This should have been left until after the libel trial as we all know where that is heading, plus this will give them more credibility if they are about to loose the case .....Those pesky foreigners how dare they accuse the Mcs when we the great SY are bringing new information that they neglected to follow up !!!

Can nobody else see this !!!
I think I get where you are coming from Jozi.  If night were to follow day, the libel trial should destroy the McCanns' credibility beyond repair.  This new development has appeared at during a critical stage of the trial, and justice will be served in Portugal. These are dark days for the McCanns, nothing can save them.  But hey, whats that yonder.....  the cavalry Scotland Yard have an announcement.  Turns out the McCanns didn't do it after all.  

And to show just how much we believe the McCanns, we are willing to do the reconstruction in the country of their choice, and without their participating, as we don't wish to upset them.

I've ventured off, sadly Scotland Yard may have just come to their rescue, but Portugal still have honour, one man especially, and they will not allow their court room to be used in a tacky scam.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 14:45

Notice how they speak a different lingo from the Police. It as if they did not share info.
They talked about abduction and their hope of finding the missing pieces for the jigsaw, while the Police never mentioned abduction but appeal for people who may not be aware they are witnesses to come forward.

If Police and Mccanns have a good rapport between them as we're led to believe, surely the police would at the very least have told them what were released to the press ie that they're awaiting vital clue from phone data, appealing for witnesses who were in PDL to come forward etc.
So you have to question why the Mccanns did not use the Press constructively to support Police in their appeal.
Why chant missing pieces of jigsaw clique ...same old same old for 6 years......?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top