The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Mm11

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Regist10

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This latest news from Scotland Yard...

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Vote_lcap5%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Vote_lcap38%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 43 ]
OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Vote_lcap56%OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 63 ]

Total Votes : 112

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by jozi 06.10.13 15:27

aiyoyo wrote:
The reconstruction is, according to the Crimewatch team, based on “the Met’s latest, most detailed understanding of what took place around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.
This stood out for me as significant that the recon is on Met's script and NOT the Mccanns & friends script as deposited in their statements.
Maybe their evolving statements make it impossible to  select  which one to use.
I cant wait for the 14th.
Erm....the Mets latest, most detailed understanding of what took place around the time. Sorry but it don't fill me with much optimism ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 Empty Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries

Post by Newintown 06.10.13 15:33

marconi wrote:any of you knows at what time Crimewatch will be, London time?  I have BBC1.
It's usually on from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. with an update after the 10.00 p.m. BBC news and weather, at about 10.35 p.m. (London time).

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 15:35

ultimaThule wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
The reconstruction is, according to the Crimewatch team, based on “the Met’s latest, most detailed understanding of what took place around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.
This stood out for me as significant that the recon is on Met's script and NOT the Mccanns & friends script as deposited in their statements.
Maybe their evolving statements make it impossible to  select  which one to use.
This stands out for me as being a reconstruction based on the McCanns' most recent obsfucations version of what took place on the night in question. 

That is not what the article states. The article was explicit about the basis of the recon when the police statement was put in quotation marks.

As another poster has pointed out, the forthcoming Crimewatch mock-u-mentary is likely to resemble a parody of a Benny Hill sketch wherein the McCanns & their chums are seen speeding in and out of the Tapas Bar, travelling up and down the roads leading to the front and rear entrances of 5A, going in and out of each other's apartment/briefly standing by unjemmied shutters and doors and, with the exception of Jane Tanner, narrowly missing 'bundleman'. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the entire cast dances the conga as a finale, but I guess that would require a different musical score to accompany what is shaping up to be nothing more than another Whitehall farce.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 15:44

I will reserve my comments till after I've seen the Crimewatch and Crimewatch-style programmes. Would be interesting to see if the German and Dutch one are identical to the BBC, which comes first.

And I would just want to repeat here something I read the other day [but cannot remember where, so cannot give credit]:

In a criminal case there are always 2 kinds of people lying:
1. the culprit
2. the police
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.10.13 15:47

aiyoyo wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
The reconstruction is, according to the Crimewatch team, based on “This stood out for me as significant that the recon is on Met's script and NOT the Mccanns & friends script as deposited in their statements.
I cant wait for the 14th.the Met’s latest, most detailed understanding of what took place around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.
This stands out for me as being a reconstruction based on the McCanns' most recent obsfucations version of what took place on the night in question. 

That is not what the article states.  The article was explicit about the basis of the recon when the police statement was put in quotation marks.

As another poster has pointed out, the forthcoming Crimewatch mock-u-mentary is likely to resemble a parody of a Benny Hill sketch wherein the McCanns & their chums are seen speeding in and out of the Tapas Bar, travelling up and down the roads leading to the front and rear entrances of 5A, going in and out of each other's apartment/briefly standing by unjemmied shutters and doors and, with the exception of Jane Tanner, narrowly missing 'bundleman'. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the entire cast dances the conga as a finale, but I guess that would require a different musical score to accompany what is shaping up to be nothing more than another Whitehall farce.
So if the McCanns and Tapas' statements are supposed to be truthful and correct as to what happened to Madeleine on the night of 3rd May and the reconstruction by SY shows something entirely different how is that going to pan out for the live interview with the McCans on Crimewatch.  Is SY going to jump on them in the studio and say "ha, ha, McCanns we knew you were telling porkies all along, book 'em Danno", or words to that effect, or are they going to show them the reconstruction beforehand and say "here you are dearest Kate & Gerry please look at the film carefully and tell us about anything you don't agree with and we'll delete it!"

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.10.13 15:48

Re mobile phone use Op Grange, whilst peeling your onion and wiping away the tears from your eyes, don't miss this :

compare it to other phone use by Mr Mc.

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 BVunH1jCAAEYYnp

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.10.13 15:51

It's reporting like this that makes me want to ignore 99% of what is printed or said in the media

A close source said: “More than anything in the world Kate and Gerry want to find out what happened to Madeleine

“But they did not want to take part in the reconstruction and they were against it being filmed in Portugal.

“Even after six years it would have been emotionally and mentally draining for Kate and Gerry to face a lookalike of their daughter on set. Can you imagine it? It would be traumatic.”

WHO IS THIS CLOSE SOURCE?  If it was Redwood or SY, then I have no doubt that the Star would have told us this. I have no more faith in this statement than I would have if the Star had said "An Alien"

Moreover who is the "witness" who told the "barrister" about the latest sighting? But the "witness has gone a step further and said "he/she HAD SEEN MADELIENE".  I can't believe I am wasting my time even reading this BS
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.10.13 15:53

Look what Pinky said to Rothley in-house reporter Tracey Kandohla.

McCanns too upset for Madeleine telly abduction re-run
KATE and Gerry McCann were too upset to appear in a TV reconstruction of the night their daughter was snatched.

By Tracey Kandohla/Published 6th October 2013

The McCanns could not face a lookalike of Madeleine on a set [PA]
Harrowing scenes, including when the distraught mum found Madeleine was missing, will be played out by actors.

The couple turned down a request from Scotland Yard to be involved in the Crimewatch reconstruction as “it would be far too upsetting for them,” a family source revealed yesterday.

A three-year-old with a “striking” similarity to Madeleine will double for her in the programme a week tomorrow.

Kate and Gerry have also banned the re-enactment taking place in Portugal, where she vanished, through fear of angering the country’s police.

The couple, who have eight-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, asked for filming to take place in Spain.

A close source said: “More than anything in the world Kate and Gerry want to find out what happened to Madeleine.

“But they did not want to take part in the reconstruction and they were against it being filmed in Portugal.

“Even after six years it would have been emotionally and mentally draining for Kate and Gerry to face a lookalike of their daughter on set. Can you imagine it? It would be traumatic.”

But the McCanns will make a “significant” new TV appeal in light of “fresh, substantive” material unearthed as part of the Met Police’s review.

Heart consultant Gerry and former GP Kate, both 45, will appear live in the studio during the show. In a statement yesterday they said: “We are really hopeful that the forthcoming appeal will bring further new evidence which will take us a step closer to finding Madeleine and to bringing those responsible for her abduction to justice.

“They did not want to take part in the reconstruction and they were against it being filmed in Portugal”
A source
“We are greatly encouraged by new information coming to light with pieces of the jigsaw fitting together.”

Madeleine was days from her fourth birthday when she vanished from her bedroom while her parents dined with friends in a nearby tapas restaurant in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Police are investigating theories that the blonde-haired girl was snatched by a paedophile ring or abducted by a burglar.

Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance.

“We are now making targeted and new appeals for help from the public. There are people who hold the key to Madeleine’s disappearance.”

Crimewatch editor Joe Mather said: “We’re very hopeful that this major reconstruction, along with the substantial new lines of inquiry, will prompt viewers with vital information to get in touch with the officers in the studio on the night of the programme.”

Scotland Yard officers agreed on the Crimewatch format with TV producers.
Kate'd no problem doing their own recon wherein she gladly demonstrates the whooshing curtains with karate gestures.
But refused the MET to participate in the Official version. Wont look good for them, hence the spin.

Oh lordie lordie lord, that cliche again - what f****** missing pieces of j******.......is she expecting?
OMG, I cant stand that oft-repeated cliche, it's doing my head in.

Cant she FFS say something new to make it more congruence they're appealing for help, instead of repeatedly telling us she hope to fit the j*****.

Pre-empting with spin would suggest they're expecting criticism over their refusal to take part.
Desperate parents would jump at the chance to help find their missing child......not as if they're camera shy. They'd court the camera for 6 years.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.10.13 15:56

russiandoll wrote:Re mobile phone use Op Grange, whilst peeling your onion and wiping away the tears from your eyes, don't miss this :

OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries - Page 23 BVunH1jCAAEYYnp
  and now hear him, and his wife, being dishonest about the use of mobile phones on their holiday, it is about 1 minute into the video 

https://youtu.be/7P-z5HJxr0o

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.10.13 16:02

russiandoll wrote:Re mobile phone use Op Grange, whilst peeling your onion and wiping away the tears from your eyes, don't miss this :

The lack of calls on the 3 May 2007 and the gap between the two that were made, is mystifying.

Also, the four recorded calls to Kate fro Gerry on the night of the 2nd May, again, mystifying.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.10.13 16:07

russiandoll wrote:

and now hear him, and his wife, being dishonest about the use of mobile phones on their holiday, it is about 1 minute into the video 

https://youtu.be/7P-z5HJxr0o
Thanks for the video but I can't get any sound on it, although the last post from 5 years ago stated what Gerry said.  As that poster wrote Gerry looks embarrassed as hell as he leans on the table.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 16:09

aiyoyo wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

That is not what the article states.  The article was explicit about the basis of the recon when the police statement was put in quotation marks.
Unless the Met have been reading these pages and/or conducting seances to garner information from beyond the veil, I fail to see how they have arrived at their "latest, most detailed understanding of what took place around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance" without close scrutiny of the PJ files and the witness statments therein.

I shall wait to be amazed or appalled, as the case may be, on the 14th (makes note to lay in stash of Stella Artois calming beverages).
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.10.13 16:11

I do  not care how upset they would be taking part in a recon.   If it brings their missing daughter back surely that over rides EVERYTHING else.

Think of Maddie's feelings, how is she feeling, what is being done to her? - and they would be too upset to take part in a recon.   WHAAATTTTT?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.10.13 16:13

Very mystifying no contact between the 2 in the afternoon, each doing their own thing late afternoon, I would have expected one call or text to double check the picking up the kids from crèches arrangement, presumably made before they parted company.

Nothing between the couple while one was in 5a and the other at tennis, instead Payne was sent with a message.

I really hope that SY are looking at phone use and non use.

EVERY MOBILE PHONE IS BEING ANALYSED. STATED BY THE MET. I HOPE THOUGH IT IS NOT AS REPORTED BY SKY NEWS..........FROM WHEN MADELEINE WENT MISSING.
 UNLESS THE MET BELIEVE THET SHE WENT MISSING BEFORE 10 PM 3RD MAY.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.10.13 16:16

sallypelt wrote:

The lack of calls on the 3 May 2007  and the gap between the two that were made, is mystifying.  

Also, the four recorded calls to Kate fro Gerry on the night of the 2nd May, again, mystifying.
Wasn't Gerry supposed to be phoning all and sundry late on 3rd May, if he was from that phone well the longest call is only 11 mins 13 secs long then 2 just over 2 mins and 1 just over 3 mins up until 1.43 a.m.then there is a gap to 4.14 a.m.  If you're daughter had just been abducted and you were phoning relatives to tell them I'm sure most people would be on the phone more that 11 mins 13 seconds, more like 20-30 minutes.

Those very short calls to Kate could be her not answering the phone, she was obviously "very busy" elsewhere.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 06.10.13 16:17

This is all McCann spin. They are trying to make SY look stupid and useless just as they did to the PJ. The McCanns are not in charge, they couldn't make the decision not to do the reconstruction in PDL. Just more McCann spin.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.10.13 16:21

Newintown, this is what was said, coming after a brief reference to the mix of at least 5 persons' DNA in what was collected.

I can't hear what they were asked about phone use. Gerry dismisses whatever it was, saying there was no way there were 15/16 texts on the day....

Kate jumps in so you can't hear clearly what day Gerry was talking about.

She says that Gerry only sent texts AFTER Maddie went missing.

It is clear from the records that he sent texts and strangely ONLY TEXTS on 2nd May.

But he dismisses the text question, saying it is RUBBISH.

All there for SY to see.

They made a reference shortly after the review began to mobile phone analysis.
 They appear to be doing just that, analysing phone use.

They can't deny what is plain to see, that the phone use is suspicious.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 06.10.13 16:23

Cristobell wrote:Here Sally.  Apologies, they used the 'banned' word, worse imo.  They banned the reconstruction from being filmed in Portugal for fear of angering the Portuguese police.  We have a 'family source' and a 'close source' for the quotes.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343257/McCanns-too-upset-for-Madeleine-telly-abduction-re-run

It looks to me as though they are not co-operating with the police.  Can't imagine roughy toughy SY Officers, saying 'ok, so, we'll just film it in Spain, and try not to bother you too much'.
Unfortunately yes.

The McCanns seem to have the British Establishment (policiticans, judiciary and police) wrapped round their little finger.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 16:25

plebgate wrote:I do  not care how upset they would be taking part in a recon.   If it brings their missing daughter back surely that over rides EVERYTHING else.

Think of Maddie's feelings, how is she feeling, what is being done to her? - and they would be too upset to take part in a recon.   WHAAATTTTT?
If that comment that it would be 'too upsetting' is correct, and it in quotation marks so I have no need to doubt it, then I find it totally and unbelievable selfish.  As you say plebgate, what about Madeleine, they should be moving heaven and earth to try and help - no stone unturned and all that eh.  They have been harping on about no-one looking for Madeleine for the last 5 years, petitioned for a review which is costing millions  and now they won't take part??  I thought nothing about this case could shock me anymore, but this is unbelievable, (if true of course).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.10.13 16:30

russiandoll wrote:Newintown, this is what was said, coming after a brief reference to the mix of at least 5 persons' DNA in what was collected.

I can't hear what they were asked about phone use. Gerry dismisses whatever it was, saying there was no way there were 15/16 texts on the day....

It is clear from the records that he sent texts and strangely ONLY TEXTS on 2nd May.

All there for SY to see.

Oooooh, dear.   smilie 

Thanks for posting that info.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 16:30

russiandoll wrote:Newintown, this is what was said, coming after a brief reference to the mix of at least 5 persons' DNA in what was collected.

All there for SY to see.

I agree RussianDoll, the statement from SY about analysing  the phone records is what is really important imo...forget all the spin from the McCanns in todays papers, that has come from them in a desperate bid to deflect what is really happening and I truly don't believe the McCanns have SY in their pockets or else the review would never have escalated to an investigation, it would have been done and dusted at review stage

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.10.13 16:40

On Monday 30th April 2007, neither of the McCanns telephones activated the Luz transmitters. This looks very odd, especially as they were around the Ocean Club to shuffle the kids to and from the creches. On this afternoon, Madeleine remained in the Creche for only 15 minutes and was picked up by her mother at 15.30. We do not know what Madeleine did for the rest of the day, but it is possible she was being fractious. Interestingly, a friend of Mrs and Mr McCann supposedly told the 'Dispatches' team that made a TV program on the tragedy, that 'Madeleine was a screamer'. This could be interpreted in one of two ways, but any use of the past tense in referring to Madeleine would be very significant. It was such a past tense referral, to her supposedly living children, that alerted the FBI to their murder by Susan Smith, their mother.

On Tuesday 1st May 2007, Gerald McCann's handset was silent all day. Kate McCanns mobile first activated the Luz antenna at 10.16, but all details of the days calls have been deleted from the handset and there is no nothing in the CD from her mobile provider. Another activation took place at 12.17. The Creche records show that Gerald McCann picked up Madeleine at 12.20 (a bit earlier than usual) but Kate McCann's call at 12.17 does not appear to have been to him, (because his mobile was not activated at all that day). Kate McCann dealt with her last call before leaving for the Tapas Bar at 20.35.

ETA WILL POST MORE ON THIS ON THE PHONE TOPIC. SORRY FOR DISRUPTING THIS THREAD RE OP GRANGE....

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 16:40

Newintown wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

The lack of calls on the 3 May 2007  and the gap between the two that were made, is mystifying.  

Wasn't Gerry supposed to be phoning all and sundry late on 3rd May, if he was from that phone well the longest call is only 4 mins 43 secs long up until 1.43 a.m.then there is a gap to 4.14 a.m.  If you're daughter had just been abducted and you were phoning relatives to tell them I'm sure most people would be on the phone more that 4 mins 43 seconds, more like 20-30 minutes.

Those very short calls to Kate could be her not answering the phone, she was obviously "very busy" elsewhere.
Phone rings:

Person picking up the phone: "Who?"

Me, GM: "Go ahead NOW"

15 seconds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.10.13 16:46

russiandoll wrote:Very mystifying no contact between the 2 in the afternoon, each doing their own thing late afternoon, I would have expected one call or text to double check the picking up the kids from crèches arrangement, presumably made before they parted company.

Nothing between the couple while one was in 5a and the other at tennis, instead Payne was sent with a message.

I really hope that SY are looking at phone use and non use.

EVERY MOBILE PHONE IS BEING ANALYSED. STATED BY THE MET. I HOPE THOUGH IT IS NOT AS REPORTED BY SKY NEWS..........FROM WHEN MADELEINE WENT MISSING.
 UNLESS THE MET BELIEVE THET SHE WENT MISSING BEFORE 10 PM 3RD MAY.
Russiandoll, I believe that SY is going from when "Madeleine went missing, and working backwards". That tells me that all the BS from the T9 after the last independent sighting of MM is being put on the back burner. But I'll wait to see how things pan out.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 16:49

(cough, cough, sorry to interrupt but with reference to earlier posts)

[old crone enters stage right]

"It's a sign, I tell ye, a sign!" [waves copy of TV Times]

'By eye of newt and leg of lamb toad
Ill-wind to some doth this day blow"

"For them the taste of bitter pill
ITV 3's screening The Best of Benny Hill"

[exits stage left wearing smug look]

There ya go, folks. Septic Peg has spake and having spake is off for her Sunday roast. yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top