The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New photos of the McCanns - Page 11 Mm11

New photos of the McCanns - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New photos of the McCanns - Page 11 Mm11

New photos of the McCanns - Page 11 Regist10

New photos of the McCanns

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New photos of the McCanns - Page 11 Empty Re: New photos of the McCanns

Post by Guest 19.03.14 10:30

Every time I see that picture again, I'm struck by what I interpret as the expression of a young child, desperately trying to please ...

ETA in the early days there was an artist's impression of this photo, which very well underlined this. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anymore. Anyone remember? And saved it ...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.03.14 11:12

Mirage wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tigger wrote:
@canada12.  i've never seen the full tennis photo

Tigger, the full tennis photo is a sad thing. All that activity on court that week, all those little blonde girls running around - and yet still whoever took that photo managed to catch Maddie as an isolated, lonely figure.

Can somebody post it up to show what I mean, please?

That is it, Clay. That is what is wrong. Even before you dissect the image. There is no one around.

It is indeed a very sad image to behold.

I'm not bugged by no one around. It's the obvious age disparity that does not sit right. In the pool pic she looks two plus, whereas in the tennis pic she looks befitting four y/o; as if they are pics of two different child.
Immaculately dressed at the pool which is surreal (not in accord with Kate's tale of a spirited Maddie impatient to get in the water) vs scruffily dressed for a game of tennis which is more realistic.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.03.14 15:13

Châtelaine wrote:Every time I see that picture again, I'm struck by what I interpret as the expression of a young child, desperately trying to please ...

ETA in the early days there was an artist's impression of this photo, which very well underlined this. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anymore. Anyone remember? And saved it ...?
When looking at images which are purported to be of Madeleine McCann I've seen that expression so many times, Chatelaine, and so many times, to my eye, she has looked bewildered as well as unhappy. 

Poor little girl.  Her suffering is over but we can only grieve for her when justice has been done.

Can't help you on the artist's impression, but I'm wondering if you can help me locate the video clip of Madeleine pushing what seems to be a wheeled truck (the type that children put wooden bricks and suchlike in) containing one of the twins into the edge of a sofa at some speed as if she's hoping they'll meet with a fatal accident?   smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 18:28

ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Every time I see that picture again, I'm struck by what I interpret as the expression of a young child, desperately trying to please ...

When looking at images which are purported to be of Madeleine McCann I've seen that expression so many times, Chatelaine, and so many times, to my eye, she has looked bewildered as well as unhappy. 

Poor little girl.  Her suffering is over but we can only grieve for her when justice has been done.

Can't help you on the artist's impression, but I'm wondering if you can help me locate the video clip of Madeleine pushing what seems to be a wheeled truck (the type that children put wooden bricks and suchlike in) containing one of the twins into the edge of a sofa at some speed as if she's hoping they'll meet with a fatal accident?   smilie
I know exactly which one you mean. You must have seen too, that at the last moment she looks up to the "one" who's videoing and expects to be hit ... I'll have a look around, but cannot promise anything, as dogs are very demanding at this time of the day ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggycooper 19.03.14 19:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vcE9PNTOM

Here it is, about 3:34
Twiggycooper

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.03.14 22:16

Thank you very much for locating that clip, Twiggy.  There so much pathos in it, it brings tears to my eyes and there's so many times when I want to scoop that little girl up and keep her safe from abuse. 

That playroom stuffed with expensive toys must have seemed like a prison to her; forced to play mummy to the twins while mommie dearest spent hours pampering and preening herself in readiness for the conquering hero's return  

And what was she doing on the stairs before the twins joined her?  Was that the 'naughty step'? 

The concept of punishing children is alien to me and that particular punishment, disguised as 'time out' for the child to calm down and reflect on its behaviour, is nothing less than ostracising the child because the parent has lost control.  And as for bribery 'star charts'   tearhairout  but enough already!   Suffice it to say that IMO there's no substitute for teaching children from infancy how to have respect for themselves and others.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 22:59

I'm with you uT. Scoop up that little girl and take care of her ...
But we cannot do that anymore.
We can only try and find justice for her.
And tonight, after 7 years of hope, I've lost it a bit.
What the heck is happening?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 19.03.14 23:30

Twiggy thank you for that video..so not only photo's can be manipulated but it seems videos can be too..
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.03.14 0:13

Châtelaine wrote:I'm with you uT. Scoop up that little girl and take care of her ...
But we cannot do that anymore.
We can only try and find justice for her.
And tonight, after 7 years of hope, I've lost it a bit.
What the heck is happening?
Keep the faith, Chatelaine - if for no other reason than despair is ageing  big grin 

My own 'revelation' took the form of a vision of a bigger picture and, to date, what I'm seeing confirms to the canvas I was shown.  I've got my money on the PJ & NSY and I see no reason to hedge my bets while there's still all to play for.

I wish you sweet dreams, honey, and I wish the adult inhabitants of Rothley Towers their worst nightmares tonight and every night until they begin living them.

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 8:54

After some sleep and with the fact that the PJ have now confirmed this "line" of investigation, I feel a bit better, ultimaThule. But am still a bit  Shocked 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top