The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Mm11

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Mm11

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Regist10

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Empty BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube

Post by sharonl 21.09.13 10:40

One of most popular YouTube videos which questioned the McCanns' account of events was this one (recently discussed on this forum), titled:

"The McCanns show their true colours - MUST SEE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUnMtW9ciI&feature=related

It had had well over 275,000 views.

It's now - recently I think - been whoosh-clunked from YouTube
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Empty Re: BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube

Post by plebgate 21.09.13 11:01

Par for the course. Somebody will have a copy of it.

Hi Kevin:hi: 

There are stills from it they cannot whoosh.

Wonder why anybody would want to whoosh it now after such a long time?winkwink 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube Empty Re: BBC TV East Midlands McCann interview '1 Year On' is whoosh-clunked from YouTube

Post by windchime 21.09.13 11:05

Isn't this the same one that we discussed on a thread only this week and that PeterMac asked if someone could please save as it must never be lost??!! Well well how odd.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.09.13 11:06

So how does this `whooshing` occur?  Surely the only person that can take a video down is the person that put it up there.  Or is there a time limit for Youtube videos?  I`ve noticed that many videos I saved from 4 or 5 years ago have now gone and they are not controversial ones.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.09.13 11:09

windchime wrote:Isn't this the same one that we discussed on a thread only this week and that PeterMac asked if someone could please save as it must never be lost??!! Well well how odd.
Yes, exactly that one.

And it was viewable just a few days ago.

YouTube videos can be taken down either by the person who put them up there or Google can take them down, usually only if they get a lawyer's letter.

I don't know if it's available anywhere else?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.09.13 11:15

I don't know if it's available anywhere else?

Yes it is!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7380419.stm

But hurry i would say!

I recorded it on my camera from the computer screen!

Bit shakey hands but got it all!

DO THE SAME!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.09.13 11:27

Michael Wright said he was monitoring forum for the Mccanns up until 2010.
Then we've Michael, now we have Kevin. It seems they're very bothered by it.
Bet they also have an army of volunteers monitoring youtube for them.

BORING.........

They can't eradicate truth.......

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceneset 21.09.13 11:33

And they wonder why people doubt them! Each time I think their behaviour can't become even more bizarre...

I wonder if the reason they are being deleted may be to do with Kate's relatively recent comment about 'people on the internet' .

" We need to know who they are"

Why do they NEED to know who is questioning their version of events and agreeing with the UK and Portuguese police's findings?
I would hazard a guess that apart from having been removed in the vain hope that evidence of their contradictory comments will be lost; maybe they are clearing a path in a case against 'the people on the internet'.

If anyone has saved a video that has been deleted it'd really appreciate it.

Im finding it difficult to find a comprehensive list of deleted videos. They were deleted for a reason and i'd like to look at them together to see if a narrative of what 'needs to be hidden' would emerge.
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.09.13 11:49

I imagine they would not choose to sue this person from the internet, ( posted earlier this week on this forum) it is still up, but for how long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_6UR9pjugQ

This guy seems to me to be someone who would like to take them on in court lol.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 21.09.13 12:02

My feeling is that someone (can't remember who) on here who asked if anyone could lip read what it was Kate said that made them all fall about laughing hit a very raw nerve!! Set off a little bit of panic me thinks!!

I only hope that we can find someone who can tell us what she said and very soon before the McCanns manage to have all you tube videos wooshed, all books and theories destroyed and freedom of speech and thought removed from the whole of the UK!
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceneset 21.09.13 12:59

I expect they'd love to remove that one Plebgate!

Wind chime, do you mean the video where Gerry tried to suppress his fit of the giggles re Madeleine's supposed age enhanced picture? In that one Kate completely ignored his behaviour though he tried to draw her into the 'joke' and catch her eye she remained composed, hoping no one noticed maybe? I wouldn't have liked to have been in Gerry's shoes afterwards...
It was so disrespectful and inappropriate of him...can't remember a Kate one but would like to see it. They're certainly an odd couple.
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 21.09.13 13:19

Sceneset wrote:I expect they'd love to remove that one Plebgate!

Wind chime, do you mean the video where Gerry tried to suppress his fit of the giggles re Madeleine's supposed age enhanced picture? In that one Kate completely ignored his behaviour though he tried to draw her into the 'joke' and catch her eye she remained composed, hoping no one noticed maybe? I wouldn't have liked to have been in Gerry's shoes afterwards...
It was so disrespectful and inappropriate of him...can't remember a Kate one but would like to see it. They're certainly an odd couple.
Hi Sceneset, no I mean the one that Jeanmonroe has put in her post in this thread, the one where they are being interviewed by the BBC and they come into the interview all happy, do the interview all sad and depressed then do not realise the cameras are still rolling while they are taking off the microphones and KM says something and they both have a fit of the giggles!  Most telling but would love to know what she said!
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.13 13:39

I was the one who hoped that a lip-reader could tell us what Kate said.

Maybe it was along the lines of "To think that they fell for our lies again!".

I'm surprised to hear that this clip was on YouTube recently because it's been at least a year since I was able to access it there. I definitely tried under the right heading too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 22.10.13 3:35

sharonl wrote:One of most popular YouTube videos which questioned the McCanns' account of events was this one (recently discussed on this forum), titled:

"The McCanns show their true colours - MUST SEE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUnMtW9ciI&feature=related  

It had had well over 275,000 views.

It's now - recently I think - been whoosh-clunked from YouTube
Just spotted this.

The video in question was mine. I can confirm that it wasn't whoosh-clunked. Someone got access to my google and therefore youtube account and I had to pull the plug to ensure they couldn't get any more of my details. It wasn't related to madeleine.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.10.13 8:39

Sceneset wrote:I expect they'd love to remove that one Plebgate!

Still there.  I wonder whether Mi5ck McSpy has told them about it yet?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by By Numbers 22.10.13 11:38

Something I've been trying to find for a long time is the This Morning interview from May 1 2008, which I think was about the Emma Loach documentary. The interviewers in this particular episode were Fern Britton and John Barrowman, rather than Fern and Philip. As far as I know, it was never put up anywhere, as I've been looking since it aired, but, since this thread is already here, it seems worth asking if anyone knows how or where to find it, or if it can be found, even. Even if anyone knows an alternative e.g. can viewers contact the programme makers and ask for a copy, or is there any other way around it?
By Numbers

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 11:44

The eve of the 1st anniversary video is still available here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7380419.stm 

An amateur lip-reader on Facebook has tried to decipher what Kate said; she thinks it's something innocuous about being glad to get up.

However, to switch from devastated mode to falling about laughing in the blink of an eye does not suggest that the former state was genuine.

That makes me doubt other instances - particularly in May this year - when they have appeared to be distraught; it could simply be an act for the cameras.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 11:48

welcome2 By Numbers.

Are you sure about the date of the interview you're interested in? If it was about the documentary "Madeleine was here", that came out in 2009.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by By Numbers 22.10.13 11:58

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:welcome2 By Numbers.

Are you sure about the date of the interview you're interested in? If it was about the documentary "Madeleine was here", that came out in 2009.
Not entirely. I'm going by the dates on which John Barrowman was presenting, but I'm not sure about the reason for the interview. Based on the dates it must be to do with the first anniversary, but is Madeleine: One Year On, the name of another documentary?

Sorry, I've just noticed what the emoticon in your post is. Thanks very much. Good to be here.
By Numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 12:04

Oh yes, that was Emma Loach too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1223914/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_3

I don't remember ever seeing that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 22.10.13 12:32

Although this video was taken down by someone here, don't forget that copying a chunk of video whose copyright is owned by (for example) the BBC remains illegal. The quickest way, I expect, for anyone to whoosh-clunk any such video on YouTube would be to point out the copyright infringement to Google (which owns YouTube) and they'd be duty bound to take it down.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 22.10.13 12:36

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Although this video was taken down by someone here, don't forget that copying a chunk of video whose copyright is owned by (for example) the BBC remains illegal. The quickest way, I expect, for anyone to whoosh-clunk any such video on YouTube would be to point out the copyright infringement to Google (which owns YouTube) and they'd be duty bound to take it down.
Well it wasn't whoosh-clunked for 5 years, despite getting 275,000 views.

I would have thought a news video of that size could be argued as fair use anyway.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by By Numbers 22.10.13 13:01

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh yes, that was Emma Loach too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1223914/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_3

I don't remember ever seeing that one.
It was the most interesting, for me, based on only one question. The programme had been at great pains to show how much they were on the McCanns' side, with dreamy VTs and Barrowman likening what Kate and Gerry had done to, say, Barrowman standing on a chair whilst looking after his nieces/nephews. I'm surprised Gerry hasn't used this line in his campaign. "It was like standing on your own chair." The search was certainly much like sitting on a chair, as shown in one of the Panorama documentaries.

Anyway, I wasn't really paying attention to what Fern asked, as the question's not that significant until you see the response, but I think it was, "Had you ever done anything like this before?". Gerry doesn't seem to have been expecting this, as it's perhaps the only time he's become so rattled, so the answer was along the lines of "as reported in the press", "first night", "other nights", "other restaurant". It may be that he just wasn't expecting a question which hadn't been agreed prior to interview, but I'd love to look back at it and give more thought to what it is that's bothering him so much. I'd also know how this fits in with other statements he'd made about the week (and what everyone else, even outside their party, believes to be the case) and if the other restaurant is Millennium, or if he's being vague to cover all bases. Also, it would be worth knowing if what unsettled him was the question itself, and he wasn't sure if it related to Praia da Luz, or if Fern was going to confront him with something that wouldn't fit in with the official story.
By Numbers

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top