The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 4 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 4 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 4 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by PeterMac 19.09.13 12:58

Cherry Blossom wrote:File notes - 9 May:
PDF Apenso Desc.
12 549 Analysis of CD delivered by GM
13 550 Analysis of CD delivered by M Wright
14 551 Image grouping index: (1)Apartments; (2)Ocean Club; (3)Beach
15 552 Blank page
16 553 Receipt of images dated 8 May
17 554 Receipt of images dated 8 May (same words; different signature)
18 555 Blank page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where did GM and M Wright get the CD's from, Is it possible these two CD's came from Hampshire Police after DC Martin had removed any incriminating photos? It could have accounted for what seems to be an urgency to get the items examined so they could be given back to whoever brought them from Portugal, but who could that be?
I don't think so. The CDs were in the hands of Paiva on 9th, and DC Martin was still examining the camera memory stocks on that date.
I interpret this as CDs prepared on a lap top in PdL by either Wright or Wolfall and then handed over.
Who, (and why) sent the camera itself to Hampshire I cannot imagine.

Who had the initials NALF in the PJ ?
The items have been given unique reference numbers with this prefix.
It is normal for officers to use their own initials, so who was it ?
And where is his statement ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by tigger 19.09.13 13:21

As a reminder from the topic 'video analysis of the tennis photo'
garyp on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Have been doing an analysis of different photos for a while now, this is the first posting and video I have done on them so be gentle

The tennis court photo - I have read many things about photoshopping of this picture so thought I would look into it further.

It first appeared in the media unless anyone knows different on the morning of Monday 7th May.

This means it must have been in the hands of the editor Sunday 6th May for the layout to be arranged.

6th May was mothers day and the church service

Would Gerry have been emailing this picture to the editor that day? Possibly...

This photo was not used in PDL in the first days after M disappeared.

7th May was a busy day for this photo it was also used in the email 'chain letter' sent out by Pat Perkins family friend of Kates mother, where did she get it so quickly? And she doesnt really look like someone who would be able to cut the picture down from the original. Dont know maybe she uses photoshop in spare time.

Sent May 7th 2007. 12.29 PM

Subject: Madeleine, age 3, you can help find her for her Mummy and Daddy

On behalf of Kate and Gerry McCann and all the family, please help us find Madeleine.

Madeleine, age 3 was abducted from her bed in the family holiday apartment, P da L Algarve, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May.

Police and all of Portugal are trying to find her. The Portuguese people, holidaymakers and expats have been a great support to the family and continue their efforts.

You too can help. Please circulate this plea to publicise Madeleine’s photo and ask for information, no matter how small to be passed on to the authorities.

Whether you are in the UK, Portugal, Europe or beyond, please forward to all your family, friends, colleagues and business associates.

Someone out there will have some information that will lead to Maddy’s return.

The internet can be a powerful tool in finding Maddy, who is so loved and missed by us all.

Let’s use it positively.

Please pray for Madeleine and all the family at this devastating time.

We need your help. We know you won’t let Maddy down.

God bless.

Pat Perkins
(Family friend)

Pre Employment League

NHS Academy (Northwest)

The earliest I can find it in PDL is 12th May.

Same day as it appeared at the celtic game in full marketing guise.

I think this photo was used a a 'good marketing ploy' I dont think it was taken in PDL. But that doesnt address the photoshop issue.

Speculating on fuzzyness and blurring on pictures is not really accurate to decide if they have been manipulated because every time a jpg image is saved some of the quality is lost, some of the pictures of M have been saved hundreds of times. Really what we need is to compare something that wont change between two different photos, if they have been taken within a few days of each other then the person in them should be fundamentally the same.

Two of the photos that were allegedly taken in PDL that week can be compared really well because M is looking in the same direction. We have to re-orientate her body to match but the face gives us an accurate match in

There is a difference between our sizes between right and left but I think if she had an arm 2 inches shorter on the left side someone would have mentioned it!

What this means is that the odds of one or both photos being photosopped is a distinct possibility as the faces - teeth gap, nose etc - seem to match but the body doesnt?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 19.09.13 13:34

PDF Apenso Desc.
15 552 Blank page
18 555 Blank page

Where did GM and M Wright get the CD's from, Is it possible these two CD's came from Hampshire Police after DC Martin had removed any incriminating photos? It could have accounted for what seems to be an urgency to get the items examined so they could be given back to whoever brought them from Portugal, but who could that be?
Cherry Blossom, Thank you for that info.

I don't know if I have this right because it seems incredible. GM and MW were given access to vital evidence, by that I mean the camera was not confiscated by the PJ and analysed by them. Either one, or both were -perhaps- responsible for getting the camera to the Hampshire Unit asap, and then more incredible, then were allowed to deliver the results back to Portugal.

So that means somebody within the McCann family/friends has a link with Hampshire and in particular DC Martin.
Now we need to find it. 

Who went back to the UK soon after 3rd May?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 13:57

Hicks wrote:
PDF Apenso Desc.
15 552 Blank page
18 555 Blank page

Cherry Blossom, Thank you for that info.

I don't know if I have this right because it seems incredible. GM and MW were given access to vital evidence, by that I mean the camera was not confiscated by the PJ and analysed by them. Either one, or both were -perhaps- responsible for getting the camera to the Hampshire Unit asap, and then more incredible, then were allowed to deliver the results back to Portugal.

So that means somebody within the McCann family/friends has a link with Hampshire and in particular DC Martin.
Now we need to find it. 

Who went back to the UK soon after 3rd May?

John McCann did.  Note the interviewer says "You're recently back from Portugal"  The interview is 9th May 2007, so he must have gone over and come back a day or 2 before.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.09.13 13:59

When did CEOP get involved?

They started this campaign for holiday makers to upload their Praia da Luz photographs on 23 May 2007.

I don't think those photographs ever reached the PJ.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 14:11

"Who went back to the UK soon after 3rd May?"

Jeremy Wilkins, film maker director, video editor, absolutely crucial witness to McCanns but 'invisible man' on two ' hand written timelines'
Susan Healy, KM's mother.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 19.09.13 14:41

Nereid wrote:When did CEOP get involved?

They started this campaign for holiday makers to upload their Praia da Luz photographs on 23 May 2007.

I don't think those photographs ever reached the PJ                                           

Interesting! John McCann was the, 'clear thinker', responding to the, 'absolute panic'...and the... 'beating himself up over what had happened'.
Gerry obviously turned to his 'clear thinking' brother for help.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 15:14

Items delivered 21.00, DC Martin could have worked through the night, don't know how long it would have taken him say a few hours, then handed the disc's to whoever then whoever got the plane back to Portugal.

Never been to Portugal, how long would it take to get there from UK?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 19.09.13 15:29

Cherry Blossom wrote:Items delivered 21.00, DC Martin could have worked through the night, don't know how long it would have taken him say a few hours, then handed the disc's to whoever then whoever got the plane back to Portugal.

It is approximately 2 hours 30 minutes from the UK to Portugal.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 19.09.13 15:31

Cherry Blossom wrote:Although Martin has said what he did and didn't do it does seem unusual no names are given to who owns what item.

Further down he says

18. Using my forensic software I was able to locate 73 pictures files in the unallocated clusters which had been deleted and were no longer accessible to the camera user.

19. I produce a report containing each of these picture identification reference SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43.

20. I produce a compact disk SWM/3019/44 containing pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 and report SWM3019/45.
I have also copied the pictures and the folders as they appear on the cards, to this disk.

Is he saying he recovered the 73 deleted pictures and transfered them to disc? 

See also Holiday photos list

File notes - 9 May:
PDF Apenso Desc.
15 552 Blank page
18 555 Blank page

12, 13, very confusing, as usual!
Martin states that he found

43 'live' pictures from 2 memory cards. He gives no indication to what these 43 live pictures refer to.

73 deleted photos that were no longer accessable to the camera user.

He downloads the 43 live pictures to SWM/3019/01 - SWM/3019/43

The deleted photos he then refers to as unallocated clusters and saves them to file format - therefore yes Cherry Blossom I think we can assume he has managed to recover them from the camera/memory card 'memory' .  He does not give any indication to what these 73 photos refer to neither does he give them a reference as per the live ones he has found.  So where are they?

We have 1 camera, 2 memory cards, 1 video camera.  He conducts an examination of the two memory cards but not of the video camera.

He tells us that the camera has not time/date set and that none of the pictures he finds have times or dates recorded on them.

SO: 
Whose camera is it?
Whose video camera is it?
Why does he not conduct an examination of the video camera?
Why does he not record whose camera and or videocam it is?
Why does he not record at least one description of a picture?
Are we to assume it was not Kates camera as she states on record that the last photo was taken at (2pmish) but was actually an hour earlier as her camera was set an hour early!! yet Martin tells us the camera had no time/date set???
He states that the files 01 - 043 are of the pictures from the two memory cards.  Why change a memory card unless it is full? 43 live photos are not a lot to take of a holiday and a memory card holds more than this!
Why has no one countersigned his statement?

We then have the analysis of the 2 CDs received on 8/05/07 from GM and Michael Wright by Inspector Ricardo Paiva.

Analysis of photos on CD received by GM shows several photos of interest where it is possible to see MBM.

Analysis of photos on CD received by MW shows photos of interest - those with MBM as well as other adults and children that made up the group of holiday makers.

Now why do GM and MW feel the need to deliver 2 separate CDs and why are these pictures put onto CDs, why not just hand over ALL the cameras and videocams from the whole group for analysis?  Unless there are pictures you do not want seen?? 

Also, Cherry Blossom did you look at the long list of black and white photo images on the same site?  Very difficult to make most of them out but I wonder whose camera they are from as most of them appear to be either DP, FP or DW with the children.  There are one or two of MBM and I wonder if these were actually taken by one of the Paynes?

Also added having just seen your new post - it takes approx. 2hours 20 mins to get to Portugal from UK with another possible 1.5 hours travel upon arrival to get from airport to PDL and the flights from the UK are usually very early in the morning.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 15:35

Hicks wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Items delivered 21.00, DC Martin could have worked through the night, don't know how long it would have taken him say a few hours, then handed the disc's to whoever then whoever got the plane back to Portugal.

Thanks Hicks, so whoever would have had time for a slleep!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 15:40

Hampshire an hour drive from JW, video editor, film maker, in London.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 19.09.13 15:45

Hicks wrote:

It seems then that 'someone' handed the camera- in person?- to DC Stuart Martin at his home address, after 11 hours( no hurry them?) DC Martin took the 'sealed' camera to the Unit, surely the camera should have gone there directly?
Smacks of THAT 'someone' calling in a favour. 

Time to look at AstraZeneca in depth. I wonder if we would know some of the shareholders ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.09.13 15:53

windchime wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Although Martin has said what he did and didn't do it does seem unusual no names are given to who owns what item.

Further down he says

18. Using my forensic software I was able to locate 73 pictures files in the unallocated clusters which had been deleted and were no longer accessible to the camera user.

19. I produce a report containing each of these picture identification reference SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43.

20. I produce a compact disk SWM/3019/44 containing pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 and report SWM3019/45.
I have also copied the pictures and the folders as they appear on the cards, to this disk.

File notes - 9 May:
PDF Apenso Desc.
15 552 Blank page
18 555 Blank page

43 'live' pictures from 2 memory cards. He gives no indication to what these 43 live pictures refer to.

The deleted photos he then refers to as unallocated clusters and saves them to file format - therefore yes Cherry Blossom I think we can assume he has managed to recover them from the camera/memory card 'memory' .  He does not give any indication to what these 73 photos refer to neither does he give them a reference as per the live ones he has found.  So where are they?

We have 1 camera, 2 memory cards, 1 video camera.  He conducts an examination of the two memory cards but not of the video camera.

He tells us that the camera has not time/date set and that none of the pictures he finds have times or dates recorded on them.

SO: 
Whose camera is it?
Are we to assume it was not Kates camera as she states on record that the last photo was taken at (2pmish) but was actually an hour earlier as her camera was set an hour early!! yet Martin tells us the camera had no time/date set???
He states that the files 01 - 043 are of the pictures from the two memory cards.  Why change a memory card unless it is full? 43 live photos are not a lot to take of a holiday and a memory card holds more than this!

We then have the analysis of the 2 CDs received on 8/05/07 from GM and Michael Wright by Inspector Ricardo Paiva.

Analysis of photos on CD received by GM shows several photos of interest where it is possible to see MBM.

Analysis of photos on CD received by MW shows photos of interest - those with MBM as well as other adults and children that made up the group of holiday makers.

Now why do GM and MW feel the need to deliver 2 separate CDs and why are these pictures put onto CDs, why not just hand over ALL the cameras and videocams from the whole group for analysis?  Unless there are pictures you do not want seen?? 

Also, Cherry Blossom did you look at the long list of black and white photo images on the same site?  Very difficult to make most of them out but I wonder whose camera they are from as most of them appear to be either DP, FP or DW with the children.  There are one or two of MBM and I wonder if these were actually taken by one of the Paynes?

Also added having just seen your new post - it takes approx. 2hours 20 mins to get to Portugal from UK with another possible 1.5 hours travel upon arrival to get from airport to PDL and the flights from the UK are usually very early in the morning.

Yes, I also think the Olympus belonged to the Paynes. Have a look at the following pics, one from the black and white holiday photographs. And one from the CCTV footage in Paraiso.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's either FP or MO that took that picture, as they're not in view in the B&W image. If you look at how FP is standing in the Paraiso CCTV pic, it could be that she is holding a camera.

Now, if the camera belonged to the McCanns, why would the Tapas 7 have it in their possession, when the McCanns were not invited to the beach trip? So yes, I think it belonged to the Paynes.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 19.09.13 16:01

Totally agree with that Nereid.  I have not seen these pictures before and wonder why the Paynes pictures from their camera are on the records but there seems to be nothing from the McCanns camera -would that be because they were taken back to the UK for this so called analysis from Martin who seems to have omitted some highly relevant information regarding whose camera he was analysing and what the pictures showed him.

The Paynes seem to have taken an awful lot of holiday snaps that week including some that are of MBM and those used in the campaign to find her. If we are to assume that the order these photo show up that that was the order they were taken then it is clear that those of MBM were taken very early n in the holiday in fact most likely on the first day - why would that be??  Most of these photos show that the weather was chilly and wet as they are all showing them in long sleeved tops and trousers along with a few with the children wearing rain coats.  A little different wouldn't you say from the famous last pictures where they are all sunburnt and sweaty???
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 16:07

It's either FP or MO that took that picture, as they're not in view in the B&W image. If you look at how FP is standing in the Paraiso CCTV pic, it could be that she is holding a camera.

Fiona Payne almost stares into the cctv at Paraiso.
All T7 in film as near to cctv you could get.

So THEY couldn't possibly have been 'involved' in any 'goings on' could they?

ALL STAGED!

And don't forget that our Kate is just out of picture 'running along and waving' to her mates in the cafe.

I wonder why she didn't run up to the cafe and say hello to the 'gang'.

Only 50 metres away.

STAGED!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.09.13 16:09

windchime wrote:Totally agree with that Nereid.  I have not seen these pictures before and wonder why the Paynes pictures from their camera are on the records but there seems to be nothing from the McCanns camera -would that be because they were taken back to the UK for this so called analysis from Martin who seems to have omitted some highly relevant information regarding whose camera he was analysing and what the pictures showed him.

The Paynes seem to have taken an awful lot of holiday snaps that week including some that are of MBM and those used in the campaign to find her. If we are to assume that the order these photo show up that that was the order they were taken then it is clear that those of MBM were taken very early n in the holiday in fact most likely on the first day - why would that be??  Most of these photos show that the weather was chilly and wet as they are all showing them in long sleeved tops and trousers along with a few with the children wearing rain coats.  A little different wouldn't you say from the famous last pictures where they are all sunburnt and sweaty???
It was the Olympus camera that was taken to DC Martin.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 16:15

windchime wrote:

Further down he says

File notes - 9 May:
PDF Apenso Desc.
15 552 Blank page
18 555 Blank page

SO: 
Whose camera is it?

Thanks for all that info windechime, it got a bit too technical for me. I think they knew there were incriminating photo's and vidio footage, thats why items were sent to Hampshire. Yes I've looked at the Black and white images, I don't know why but I thought they were from the two CD's

Agree about the statement, it does make you wonder if he was told what to put, or was the statement altered taking out important information un beknown to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.09.13 16:21

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Thanks for all that info windechime, it got a bit too technical for me. I think they knew there were incriminating photo's and vidio footage, thats why items were sent to Hampshire. Yes I've looked at the Black and white images, I don't know why but I thought they were from the two CD's

Agree about the statement, it does make you wonder if he was told what to put, or was the statement altered taking out important information un beknown to him.
It's a bit unclear where the B&W photos are from. They could be from the CDs or from DC Martin.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 19.09.13 16:25

Nereid wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

It's a bit unclear where the B&W photos are from. They could be from the CDs or from DC Martin.
Sorry if I am a bit dim here I have read so much today I have brain ache!  Are we saying the camera (Olympus) and therefore most likely videocam given to Martin belongs to Payne?
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 16:28

Anyone know who OWNED the Sony Handycam Video camera?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.09.13 16:35

windchime wrote:
Sorry if I am a bit dim here I have read so much today I have brain ache!  Are we saying the camera (Olympus) and therefore most likely videocam given to Martin belongs to Payne?
I don't know. I'm making the assumption that the B&W photos are taken by the Paynes.

I don't know if the B&W holiday photos in the PJ files are from the Olympus that was sent to DC Martin, or whether they are from the CDs created by Gerry/Wright.

And I don't know anything about the video camera.

It's all very confusing.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.09.13 16:41

Again, two questions come to mind.
1 How come Michael Wright was there so early on, I thought he didn't arrive till a bit later.
2 Who was it that David Payne rang police-wise so late at night, the call that he lied about, i.e. claimed he didn't make 'till the phone records shown to him proved that he did. Why would he lie about that.
I can't believe that a police officer can make a statement, sign it himself and in that statement be making a point of saying that he didn't look at the mysterious package that had been taken by another policeman, to his house, at 9 p.m.
What the hell was going on that Gerry McCann and Michael Wright are handling CDs etc. when any cameras and pictures should immediately have been handed over to the Portuguese investigating police to see if there were any urgent clues to Maddy's whereabouts.
This stinks. :evil: 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.13 16:52

Aren't these all questions the UK meeja should be asking?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 17:02

jeanmonroe wrote:Aren't these all questions the UK meeja should be asking?
I'd say these are the questions [and more] that the police should be [and probably are] asking and later on the meeja can publish the replies winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top