The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Guest 11.09.13 9:06

Alex Woolfall: no sugestion Maddie was snatched

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]AlexWoolfall (McCanns' first spokesman):

'Mr Woolfall says that he heard no suggestion in the early days that the girl had been snatched. 'Certainly I did not hear any discussion that this could be a paedophile or an aggravated robbery. All the time I was around it was whether she could have wandered off and had an accident or somebody had actually taken her in, perhaps not with ill-intent. During the first 48 hours the word being used was 'missing' rather than 'abducted' or any link with a paedophile or any sort of crime. Towards the end of the second week I detected a shift towards there being a consciousness that she had probably been taken rather than wandered off, just on the assumption that anybody would have found her by now."'

Times interview, 06 October 2007

John Hill, manager of Ocean Resort, said "there was no physical evidence that the girl had been abducted from the family's rented apartment while they ate at the tapas restaurant 200 yards away. It's still questionable as to whether it's an abduction," he said. "We are hoping that Madeleine is found as soon as possible and safe and well." But Jill Renwick, a family friend, told GMTV that the parents were certain that Madeleine has been abducted.

Algarve Resident 11 Setembro 2007

Kate Mccann: The night she went missing there was about 20 seconds of disbelief where I thought 'that can't be right'. I was checking for her. Then there was panic and fear. That was the first thing that hit. I was screaming her name. I ran to the group. Everyone was the same. It was just total fear. I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left. But I knew she wouldn't do that anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken.

Is this how the abduction story came out, through KM's friend Jill Renwick?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by jeanmonroe 11.09.13 10:26

David Payne:
"I can't remember her name, who was trying to communicate you know between us and we were trying to convey that she's been abducted and we, we got a computer err printer, we'd got a picture of Madeleine so that it could be distributed as quickly as possible. We were trying to impress the importance to the, to the err two Policemen err that you know that she'd been abducted."

"because you know we just didn't feel that we could get this message across to err to anybody that she had been abducted"

Love the copper's 'reply'

1485 "Yeah.'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.09.13 10:51

Alex Woolfall:
"During the first 48 hours the word being used was 'missing' rather than 'abducted'

Matt Oldfield to Jeremy Wilkins
At about 1 am 4th May 2007 (3 HOURS 'after' event)

"Matt said words to the effect that Jerry's daughter had been abducted,"

Susan Moyes (holidaymaker)
"We were woken up at half past eleven at night (3rd May 2007) by one of the friends of the McCanns to say 'a little girl' "had been abducted" THOSE... THOSE were the words USED

Paul Moyes (holidaymaker)
"At 11.30pm (3rd May 2007) there was a knock on the door. I went out in my dressing gown and there was a distressed gentleman there SAYING that a child HAD BEEN ABDUCTED and could we help with the search. Everybody got involved."

So is Woolfall, McCann 'spokesman', going to keep saying the words 'abduction/abducted' were not being used in the first 48 hours?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 11.09.13 12:18

Sorry for posting here but just seen this and wondered if anyone else has seen it or can explain ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 2 Empty donate tab

Post by Prehensile 11.09.13 13:20

jozi wrote:Sorry for posting here but just seen this and wondered if anyone else has seen it or can explain ?

The only thing I can explain is that this site has a "Donate tab".
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 13:23

Alice said "Curiouser and Curiouser Has Further Down The Rabbit Hole We Go"

So it seems Matt Oldfield was the first to set off the chain of abduction on 4 May. Alex Woolfall supposedly gave his interview to The Times 6 October, was he covering his own back?

Now this I find strange

We know that Alex Woolfall sat with the McCanns on May 5th and went through the images on their digital camera to find good pictures of Madeleine for publication.

The Times reported: 'The McCanns had photographs of Madeleine on their digital camera, which Mr Woolfall began transferring to a laptop computer. "I said to Kate, 'Let’s try to identify pictures where her face is visible'. Downloading the images was a very difficult process for them. It was upsetting.

"They were trying to do two things at once: one, emotionally deal with what was actually, really happening to them; two, operate in some sort of logical way to help get her back." Mr Woolfall transmitted the photographs to the Press Association in London, from where they were distributed to the media. The portfolio included the now famous image of Madeleine wearing a hat on a tennis court.'

It is surely extraordinary that the 'last photograph' of Madeleine, showing her full face, should not have been chosen for release at that time. Even if the photograph had been grainy and indistinct, it's significance to the investigation, as the last 'living' picture of Madeleine, cannot be overstated.

This is from GM's Statement, Leveson:

Jon Comer, a good friend and godparent to the twins, used his media experience to
release a number of pictures of Madeleine to the whole of the UK media in the early
hours of the 4th May 2007 to publicise her image.

Wjy would Corner release photo's to the UK media on the 4th, then Woolfall send photo's on the 5th when they were from the same camera, so I imagine would be the same photo's?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.09.13 14:01

Jon Comer, a good friend and godparent to the twins, used his media experience to
release a number of pictures of Madeleine to the whole of the UK media in the early

But NONE of them bore any resemblance to the 'Maddie by pool' photo did they?

If that one had been 'released' on the 4th May 2007 then people might have said 'oh yeah i saw THAT little girl yesterday by the pool'
or
"i saw THAT little girl two days ago"

But they were only shown  pictures that bore absolutely no resemblance to any child in PDL that week, or any other week.

Little bit weird!

I'd imagine even Jeremy Wilkins would have had difficulty in 'recognising' Madeleine from those pictures, even though he and Bridget SAW the REAL Madeleine before the pool picture!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 11.09.13 14:18

Prehensile wrote:
jozi wrote:Sorry for posting here but just seen this and wondered if anyone else has seen it or can explain ?

The only thing I can explain is that this site has a "Donate tab".
What has a donate tab got to due with it ?

I was meaning this; " United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Mrs. Clegg to letters patent allegedly extorted by the BBC’s pedophile pimps, to allow her private law-firm clients to view the abduction and assault of Madeleine McCann on a VideoGuard-encrypted screening of Crimewatch."

How can they view abduction and assault of Maddie....when according to Kate , there is no evidence that she has come to any harm ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 11.09.13 14:30

Just tells me there are a lot of bonkers websites about... including those whicch claim that huge lizards are responsible for most bad things that happen. I wouldn't give that website a second thought.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.09.13 14:33

jozi wrote:
"How can they view abduction and assault of Maddie....when according to Kate , there is no evidence that she has come to any harm "?

how can they view 'abduction' when there is not a scintilla of evidence that she was 'abducted'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 15:01

jeanmonroe wrote:This is from GM's Statement, Leveson:

If that one had been 'released' on the 4th May 2007 then people might have said 'oh yeah i saw THAT little girl yesterday by the pool'
or

But they were only shown  pictures that bore absolutely no resemblance to any child in PDL that week, or any other week.

Little bit weird!

I'd imagine even Jeremy Wilkins would have had difficulty in 'recognising' Madeleine from those pictures, even though he and Bridget SAW Madeleine before the pool picture!
Agree with all your points, they couln't show the pool photo because they didn't have it untill GM arrived back from his trip home

snipped

Gerry did return home to collect photographs (old report) 20 May 2007
Alone, the father of Madeleine McCann began the saddest journey of his life Daily Mail - Online link has been removed

Madeleine's aunt, Philomena McCann revealed: "They're both finding it so incredibly difficult. They can't grieve but they can't be normal. They're just focused on finding Madeleine, because that's all that matters.

"Gerry wants to go through all the photographs and pick some to put on the website. The more images there are, the more she will be in people's minds."

For just 3 days after arriving back in Praia da Luz, from this trip back to the UK to collect photographs and videos, the 'last photograph' of Madeleine suddenly appeared - 21 days after Madeleine had been reported missing. (May 24, 2007 The last family picture of Madeleine McCann The Times)

If the pool photo had been on the camera they would have put it out, but it wasn't, imo it was one of many he had brought from home, which leads me to believe they had a holiday there a few months before

Or another thought was Madeleine superimposed on the pool photo?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.09.13 15:40

IMO  - BOTH!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 15:46

Cherry Blossom wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:This is from GM's Statement, Leveson:

or

Little bit weird!

I'd imagine even Jeremy Wilkins would have had difficulty in 'recognising' Madeleine from those pictures, even though he and Bridget SAW Madeleine before the pool picture!
Agree with all your points, they couln't show the pool photo because they didn't have it untill GM arrived back from his trip home

snipped

Gerry did return home to collect photographs (old report) 20 May 2007
Alone, the father of Madeleine McCann began the saddest journey of his life Daily Mail - Online link has been removed

Madeleine's aunt, Philomena McCann revealed: "They're both finding it so incredibly difficult. They can't grieve but they can't be normal. They're just focused on finding Madeleine, because that's all that matters.

"Gerry wants to go through all the photographs and pick some to put on the website. The more images there are, the more she will be in people's minds."

For just 3 days after arriving back in Praia da Luz, from this trip back to the UK to collect photographs and videos, the 'last photograph' of Madeleine suddenly appeared - 21 days after Madeleine had been reported missing. (May 24, 2007 The last family picture of Madeleine McCann The Times)

If the pool photo had been on the camera they would have put it out, but it wasn't, imo it was one of many he had brought from home, which leads me to believe they had a holiday there a few months before

Or another thought was Madeleine superimposed on the pool photo?
A few months before it was winter, not very likely.
Imo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.09.13 15:52

Cherry Blossom:
"Or another thought was Madeleine superimposed on the pool photo?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Now you see her on Gerry's LEFT!
Now you don't!
Now you see her, again, on Gerry's RIGHT!

Majik, innit?

The only question in my mind is WHO, imo, 'created' the last photo?
It took 21 days to 'surface' AFTER GM's trip to UK.
I believe it was 'created' by someone in UK and given to GM during his 'trip' to take back to Portugal.
However, again, imo, there are 'mistakes' in it.
So i'm thinking an enthusiastic 'amateur'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 15:57

jeanmonroe wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Now you see her on Gerry's LEFT!
Now you don't!
Now you see her, again, on Gerry's RIGHT!

Majik, innit?
Thanks jeanmonroe it really is Majik, and answered my question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.09.13 16:27

Cherry Blossom wrote:Alice said "Curiouser and Curiouser Has Further Down The Rabbit Hole We Go"

So it seems Matt Oldfield was the first to set off the chain of abduction on 4 May. Alex Woolfall supposedly gave his interview to The Times 6 October, was he covering his own back?

Now this I find strange

We know that Alex Woolfall sat with the McCanns on May 5th and went through the images on their digital camera to find good pictures of Madeleine for publication.

Was it as early as the 5th? I didnt realise that. OMG, Alex Woolfall 'knows'.....

The Times reported: 'The McCanns had photographs of Madeleine on their digital camera, which Mr Woolfall began transferring to a laptop computer. "I said to Kate, 'Let’s try to identify pictures where her face is visible'. Downloading the images was a very difficult process for them. It was upsetting.

"They were trying to do two things at once: one, emotionally deal with what was actually, really happening to them; two, operate in some sort of logical way to help get her back." Mr Woolfall transmitted the photographs to the Press Association in London, from where they were distributed to the media. The portfolio included the now famous image of Madeleine wearing a hat on a tennis court.'

It is surely extraordinary that the 'last photograph' of Madeleine, showing her full face, should not have been chosen for release at that time. Even if the photograph had been grainy and indistinct, it's significance to the investigation, as the last 'living' picture of Madeleine, cannot be overstated.

Wjy would Corner release photo's to the UK media on the 4th, then Woolfall send photo's on the 5th when they were from the same camera, so I imagine would be the same photo's?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.09.13 16:28

A picture is worth a thousand words!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.09.13 18:21

Just a quick question - is it at all possible that Amalie could also have been 'added' to this picture??

I have always thought the weather in this picture does not relate to the time of year they were there so wondered if it was an earlier picture of GM alone by the pool?? Is it possible to see the picture with GM alone??

Sorry I know there is another thread re the last picture so please feel free to move this question over there
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 11.09.13 18:57

If Madeleine was genuinely abducted the latest photo would've been the one given out so that people in PDL could confirm if they'd seen her.  By putting the red dress photo on that only spread confusion, which Gerry admitted was good.  To wait nearly 3 weeks to publicise the pool photo is shocking.  There also appears to be some dispute about when the tennis photo was taken and who took it.  How many sunhats did Madeleine and Amelie have?  Alex Woolfall surely would know which of the latest pix were on the camera and that camera should've been given immediately to the PJ.  Like everything in this case nothing is straightforward.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 16.09.13 15:49

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Kate Mccann: The night she went missing there was about 20 seconds of disbelief where I thought 'that can't be right'. I was checking for her. Then there was panic and fear. That was the first thing that hit. I was screaming her name. I ran to the group. Everyone was the same. It was just total fear. I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left. But I knew she wouldn't do that anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken.
She never thought for one second that she walked out, when just days before ( as said by someone I don't recall who ) Madeleine had walked out and hid in the garden?
As to the last photo I don't believe it was taken the day they say it was, but how could I when most of the things they say are not true? Why did it only surfaced after Gerry went to the UK? The supposed pictures of the vacation are all so weird. I can't believe the tennis photo and the last pool picture were taken just days apart. Then if I look at the Donegal pictures then I get a huge headache.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 16.09.13 21:17

Ayniia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
She never thought for one second that she walked out, when just days before ( as said by someone I don't recall who ) Madeleine had walked out and hid in the garden?
As to the last photo I don't believe it was taken the day they say it was, but how could I when most of the things they say are not true? Why did it only surfaced after Gerry went to the UK? The supposed pictures of the vacation are all so weird. I can't believe the tennis photo and the last pool picture were taken just days apart. Then if I look at the Donegal pictures then I get a huge headache.
Someone has been busy!

I have tried to post several links relating to the interview where Kate's mother said that M was a sleepwalker and because of that she took medication. Every link I have found so far has been removed. grrrrr 

I will keep trying.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 16.09.13 22:19

Hicks wrote:
Ayniia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
Someone has been busy!

I have tried to post several links relating to the interview where Kate's mother said that M was a sleepwalker and because of that she took medication. Every link I have found so far has been removed. grrrrr 

I will keep trying.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.09.13 15:43

Hicks wrote:
Hicks wrote:
Ayniia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
Someone has been busy!

I will keep trying.
Hicks, First time I've heard the name Guilhem Buttut, and him seeing hard evidence on pill overdose. This is interesting reading with info about KM's diary:

Is this why she made such a hue and cry about it being out of her hands?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.09.13 16:10

windchime wrote:Just a quick question - is it at all possible that Amalie could also have been 'added' to this picture??

NOPE

I have always thought the weather in this picture does not relate to the time of year they were there so wondered if it was an earlier picture of GM alone by the pool?? Is it possible to see the picture with GM alone??

Sorry I know there is another thread re the last picture so please feel free to move this question over there
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.09.13 16:23

jay2001 wrote:If Madeleine was genuinely abducted the latest photo would've been the one given out so that people in PDL could confirm if they'd seen her.  By putting the red dress photo on that only spread confusion, which Gerry admitted was good.  To wait nearly 3 weeks to publicise the pool photo is shocking

SO, there must be a good reason for that isn't it?

There also appears to be some dispute about when the tennis photo was taken and who took it.  How many sunhats did Madeleine and Amelie have?  Alex Woolfall surely would know which of the latest pix were on the camera and that camera should've been given immediately to the PJ.  Like everything in this case nothing is straightforward.
Alex Woolfall would need a photographic memory .......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top