The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Numbers - figures speak for themselves - Page 2 Mm11

Numbers - figures speak for themselves - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Numbers - figures speak for themselves - Page 2 Mm11

Numbers - figures speak for themselves - Page 2 Regist10

Numbers - figures speak for themselves

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Numbers - figures speak for themselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Numbers - figures speak for themselves

Post by comperedna 05.09.13 14:29

Just to show how THICK, and ignorant with it, are the passport authorities. When a poster earlier helpfully gave me the McCannfile reference for a copy of MBM's passport details, including distinguishing marks, I saw they said a 'brown spot on the 'RETINA' (!) der der der... We all correctly translated that automatically to IRIS which it should be... the retina being the light sensitive film coating the back of ther inside of the eyeball, natch

More numbers 30
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Numbers - figures speak for themselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Numbers - figures speak for themselves

Post by jeanmonroe 05.09.13 14:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

50...FIFTY Metres!

Eagle eyed Jane sees 'through' Jez and Gerry to see 'nasty man'............... 50 METRES away!

BOTH McCanns SIGNED as 'true' statements.
04/05/2007.
Kate McCann
Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself.

Gerry McCann
It is emphasised that one of the members of the group, Jane, at about 21.10 - 21.15 when she was going to her apartment to check on her children, she saw from the back, at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road bordering the club, an individual carrying a child, wearing pyjamas, Jane will be able to clarify this situation.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 05.09.13 14:33

Sorry about that... my had slipped, and I fired off the comment too soon.

30 the number of everso clever and thoughtful policemen, mostly top-notch SOCA people doubtless, working on Operation Grange.

38 the number of 'persons of interest' they have in their sights... That's one each and eight left over!
comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 05.09.13 14:57

- John/Jons in the McCann case (any more?) All of them possibly worth re-interviewing.

John Buck - British ambassador who turned up so amazingly and so promptly in PdL.
John McCann - of Madeleine's Fund fame.
Jon Corner - Oddball friend and film maker.
John Geraghty - British businessman and PdL resident who stored the McCanns car. (deffo that one!)

5 - Martins in the McCann case (any more?) The first three possibly worth re-interviewing.

Martin Smith - who with his family saw a man carrying a child towards the beach on THE night
Martin Grime - Expert blood and cadaver dog handler (Eddie and Keela) Maybe SY could watch the videos again!
Yvonne Martin - Social worker and child protection officer who offered to help Kate when M had disappeared and got a punch on the nose...so to speak. She appeared to recognine DP from somewhere so (deffo her too!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
not for getting the splendid written efforts of
Dr Martin Roberts... always worth a read.

and not forgetting our Brunty! the original sleuth in the dirty mac.
Martin Brunt
comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.09.13 16:12

Number of sightings personally investigated by the McCanns: 0

Not even the most promising ones, not even any of the early ones. Not even the one in Dorset when they were in the UK.

During an interview they said that there was NO particular sighting they'd be able to pick out.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.09.13 16:30

I can't readily find the interview where the "heartbroken couple" could hardly keep straight faces when asked how they felt whenever there was a possible sighting - I'm hoping that someone else will.

Here though is the interview in which Gerry threw a wobbler when asked about blood found in the apartment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.09.13 16:50

Number of significant sightings they were able to recall and list during TV interview

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.09.13 16:58

number of times they have offered the 'abductor' every single possession they own, except twins, during their non-appeal 100 'rounds' of global tv studios.

number of lies they have told 1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.09.13 17:27

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can't readily find the interview where the "heartbroken couple" could hardly keep straight faces when asked how they felt whenever there was a possible sighting - I'm hoping that someone else will.

Here though is the interview in which Gerry threw a wobbler when asked about blood found in the apartment.

this is the notorious interview, the hard- to -conceal smiles /smirks are at approx. 25 secs.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.09.13 18:09

russiandoll wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can't readily find the interview where the "heartbroken couple" could hardly keep straight faces when asked how they felt whenever there was a possible sighting - I'm hoping that someone else will.

this is the notorious interview, the hard- to -conceal smiles /smirks are at approx. 25 secs.

Does anyone know how many times KM has said, in interviews," if I'm honest"? Ye gods!

When I see GM smirk on being asked that question it make me think two things, either he is a complete sociopath( people who never experience guilt) or....M never really existed.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.09.13 18:20

Do not ignore Kate at this point. Before the barely suppressed smile from Gerry, she lowers her eyes at this question having been asked and then glances sideways without raising them. If Gerry had not smiled, I think you might put a kind interpretation on Kate being merely self-conscious and reserved about an intrusive question regarding her feelings. Together with her husband's reaction imo it has a very different complexion.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.09.13 18:33

Hicks wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Does anyone know how many times KM has said, in interviews," if I'm honest"? Ye gods!

When I see GM smirk on being asked that question it make me think two things, either he is a complete sociopath( people who never experience guilt) or....M never really existed.
I have never watched that vid till the end, I was amazed by the reaction Kate gave when she was asked the question," if Madeleine could hear you now what would you say to her." Kate laughs and turns her head away from the interviewer, as if the question is too absurd to answer, then replies, head turned away again, which is odd if she wanted to address her daughter( who could in all possibility have been watching)that she loves her but that M knows that already. Oh dear... Totally unconvincing Kate!
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.09.13 18:52

russiandoll wrote:

Thanks for posting russiandoll.  This is a video that brings me back time and time again.  The smirk is so unmistakable, and actually quite chilling.  I would not be surprised if it might one day be used in evidence.  I did a little bit of research and it is actually known as 'duping delight', which is quite self-explanatory.  For me, this video has always been one of those clinching moments.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 05.09.13 22:42

On 1 video that Russiandoll points here, one can see that Kate is looking well, 99 days after the death.Sad eyes but she is ok. Gerry looks sadder.
The same on videos "one year anniversary" and one video made by their friend.

They started looking crashed after the Yard was involved in the case.
In Sweden, in 2011(book), one can see she had aged a lot, few weeks after the Yard.
Again a proof that the investigation is serious.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.09.13 13:47

Number of days after Madeleine's disappearance that Kate had a good night's sleep.

MONDAY, MAY 14: I slept well last night after a not very good end of the day, frustration with the FLO (Portuguese police family liaison officer) asking me where would my little M be.

I got up at 06.50. I dealt with some trifles and got myself ready for the statement to the press at 08.00.

I tried to put on a slightly more presentable and "healthy" air. Gerry again gave a great performance.

Following on we answered about four questions. I almost responded to the first one asking how we were, but I didn't. I did answer a question on our possible return home. I replied that obviously I didn't even think about that. Anyway, it seemed to have gone well. After breakfast and our having left S and A, (twins Sean and Amelie, then aged two) we went to church to pray in silence. Very good, calming.

After getting back I decided to go running—for the first time since THE day (already 11 days ago). I knew that it was going to be physically difficult, but I also knew that I wasn't going to give up, because it was for Madeleine and also because the level of pain is far higher now.

[color:5d7b=000000][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.09.13 15:26

£3,742,385 = fund income 2007 to 2012.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.09.13 16:02

aquila.

"Anyway, it seemed to have gone well. After breakfast and our having LEFT S and A, (twins Sean and Amelie, then aged two) we went to church to pray in silence." VERY GOOD, CALMING.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Well it would be very good wouldn't it?
No twins running about!

11 days after eldest daughter 'disappeared' she leaves TWINS,............. AGAIN!

Not worried, it would seem, that the nasty man might have still been watching them, AGAIN!

Unbelievable!

ERGO: Number of times they LEFT the twins, AFTER Madeleine went 'missing' er, umm......................................................i've LOST COUNT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.09.13 16:42

Finn wrote:£3,742,385 = fund income 2007 to 2012.
Percentage of 'fund' spent on 'search' ...........................13%!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.09.13 17:07

jeanmonroe wrote:
Finn wrote:£3,742,385 = fund income 2007 to 2012.
Percentage of 'fund' spent on 'search' ...........................13%!
Actual "Searching" done as a result of this 13 %

NIL

(If I am wrong on this please advise me when, where, and by whom)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.09.13 20:19

I presume the 13% includes the money paid to the various private detectives - that was well spent, wasn't it!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 06.09.13 23:28

38 persons of interest, 12 of them British. Those specific numbers were released for a reason IMO.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 06.09.13 23:53

The number 81 has also cropped up a few times which is probably just a coincidence, but why specifically 81? eg 81 pieces of information released by the courts to the McCanns, 81 days that Gerry went the the USA after Maddie went missing, Gerry on a 81 mile bike ride for charity. I only know it was 81 because that number was specifically mentioned in each case.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.09.13 9:52

The distance from the Tapas Bar to 5a has been given by the McCanns as:

50 metres = approx. 164 feet

49 metres =  approx. 160 feet

47.5 metres = approx. 156 feet

This is extremely misleading.

This is the distance as the crow flies.

It is also given in metres rather than feet, which would be more meaningful to the British public. 49 feet could indeed be from a bedroom to the bottom of the garden. A garden of 49 metres long would be exceptional.

The full 100+ metres that they needed to walk is around 110 yards, this gives a much clearer approximation of the distance.

The 49 metres was a measurement as the crow flies. Across the swimming pool, over walls to 5a where the window of the children’s room was not visible from the Tapas in any case.

Numbers need no comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.09.13 9:57

Sunday Mirror 
By Lori Campbell 27 July 2008

Number of doors knocked on by British cops hunting missing Shannon Matthews: 5000
Number of doors knocked on by the Portuguese cops hunting Madeleine McCann: 443
There are 7,000 homes in Praia da Luz. Unquote.

These 7000 homes in Praia da Luz may come as a surprise to the inhabitants for the BBC states: 

'In Praia da Luz, whose population is still little more than 1,000 even after decades of foreigners settling in what once was a fishing village, some locals say they will never be able to feel the same way about it again.' BBC News
'According to the 2001 census, the Dewsbury urban sub-area had a population of 54,341.' Wikipedia

In the case of 7000 homes that would make it  about 1 in 16 homes in PdL. This is only from that well-informed source, Lori Campbell of the Mirror.
But in the case of 1000 homes that would make it 1 in about 2 homes for PdL.
In the Matthews case it would be at best about 1 in every 10 homes and it is likely that they had more police officers and auxiliary staff available than was the case in PdL.  

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.09.13 10:03

More numbers:

443 searches were carried out by the Polícia Judiciária in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

300 policemen from various security forces were mobilised after the disappearance of the little girl from the Ocean Club resort, in Praia da Luz.

130 elements of the Polícia Judiciária, from several directories over the country – mainly Lisbon and the Algarve – were detached for this investigation.

700 persons were heard as witnesses by the authorities during the inquiry, 112 of them being staff of the Ocean Club resort.

3 persons were made arguidos: Robert Murat, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann.

2000 diligences in the process into Maddie's disappearance (these probably refer to the sightings, the dossier on these contained some 2000+)

700 persons were interviewed during the investigation

22 dossiers with "speculative or unlikely news, like psychic visions" (no doubt these are the files mentioned by Mitchell in the Panorama documentary of April 2012 when he said that there were yet many psychic leads to be followed up)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top