The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Numbers - figures speak for themselves

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Numbers - figures speak for themselves

Post by tigger on 07.09.13 10:29

[font defaultattr=]1.5 million[/font]

From the Leveson Inquiry: We were very happy to undertake a number of things unconditionally on behalf of Kate

and Gerry. One example of this was the appeal we mounted to raise donations to the

Madeleine campaign fund. This was very successful and raised £1.5 million in 48 hours.

unquote

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Third-Witness-Statement-of-Colin-Myler.pdf

(This is a statement under oath)[font defaultattr=]

[/font]

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 13.09.13 1:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can't readily find the interview where the "heartbroken couple" could hardly keep straight faces when asked how they felt whenever there was a possible sighting - I'm hoping that someone else will.

Here though is the interview in which Gerry threw a wobbler when asked about blood found in the apartment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4fOjXPKH0
Thank you for the link. I don't think that I have ever seen that version before. You may, probably, already have discussed this, but who is the woman in the background saying to gerry... "so that you can then say, stick to the official line"?

That seem's like a tell, to me.

I am not sure what it tells' of, but it does not seem like normal behaviour in the case of a missing child.

Why would there be any need for an official line, at all, if you are just trying to find the truth? It does not add up.

It probably point's to manipulation, IMO, or a form of direction, by someone who believes that they have some sort of authority. That does force the questions', though,........ who is the main focus of the manipulation really aimed at and who are the manipulators'?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 13.09.13 6:41

Seven months after Maddie disappeared the McCanns were negotiating a contract for a feature film. A contract worth millions.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 13.09.13 6:57

Number of 'celebrities' still endorsing the McCanns?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 14.09.13 1:43

I do not know whether you are right about that Tigger, but, if you are, it does not seem like normal, parental, behaviour, to me. The action's  seem to be focused, primarily, on the money that could be made, rather than on the child.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.09.13 6:15

@Who?What?Where? wrote:I do not know whether you are right about that Tigger, but, if you are, it does not seem like normal, parental, behaviour, to me. The action's  seem to be focused, primarily, on the money that could be made, rather than on the child.
It's worth reading the timelines as from September 2007 either here or the longer ones on McCannfiles.com where the information is given chronologically as from day one, either from the press or/and official statements and documents.
The film deal was confirmed by Mitchell and iirc negotiations started in December 2007.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 14.09.13 8:00

Who?What?Where?

In answer to who was speaking in the background on the YouTube video. I think it was spokeswoman Justine McGuinness.

I agree - and have raised it in past discussions that if there was an "official line" what was the unofficial line/real one?

OT - 2 official lines ?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.09.13 8:12

@Who?What?Where? wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can't readily find the interview where the "heartbroken couple" could hardly keep straight faces when asked how they felt whenever there was a possible sighting - I'm hoping that someone else will.

Here though is the interview in which Gerry threw a wobbler when asked about blood found in the apartment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4fOjXPKH0
Thank you for the link. I don't think that I have ever seen that version before. You may, probably, already have discussed this, but who is the woman in the background saying to gerry... "so that you can then say, stick to the official line"?

That seem's like a tell, to me.

I am not sure what it tells' of, but it does not seem like normal behaviour in the case of a missing child.

Why would there be any need for an official line, at all, if you are just trying to find the truth? It does not add up.

It probably point's to manipulation, IMO, or a form of direction, by someone who believes that they have some sort of authority. That does force the questions', though,........ who is the main focus of the manipulation really aimed at and who are the manipulators'?

Yes, good spot, what does stick to the official line mean?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1826 and rising

Post by Guest on 14.09.13 8:41

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-kate-attend-libel-hearing-010321561.html#PgrQ2TA

1826 (and rising) mainly critical comments on Yahoo replying to a very neutral piece on the McCann v Amaral trial. 

It's interesting that comments are disallowed on many other sites "for legal reasons". 

I guess the right of free speech doesn't apply evenly, is the rest of the press telling us what we are allowed think?

Or can it be that just Yahoo readers simply don't like what the McCanns are doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.09.13 9:51

9 number of Tapas crew on holiday May 2007

9 number of witnesses for Mr. & Mrs. libel action 2013 - none of whom were present on holiday 2007.

Eh?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 14.09.13 11:17

Number of whole days Mother Hubbard has spent with Kate over the last 7 years, in order to be able to comment under oath about her real thoughts and real reactions.

very probably a number close to Zero.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.09.13 12:30

number of days Kate and Ma Hubbard spent 'fly posting' Portugal with 'posters' from Kates online store during Kate's many return 'vigils' to Portugal.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 16.09.13 1:07

@plebgate wrote:9 number of Tapas crew on holiday May 2007

9 number of witnesses for Mr. & Mrs. libel action 2013 - none of whom were present on holiday 2007.

Eh?
Good point.

Why are they all second hand , or third hand, witnesses? They did not "witness" anything. Their "evidence" seems to be based on what they were told in telephone conversation's, or face to face, or some sort of family loyalty. That is not evidence of what happened to Madeleine, at all.

The tapas9 were all first hand witnesses. They were there, at the scene of the crime, yet they are obvious, by their abscence on the witness stand. They are the people who should be there to give evidence.

It is no real surprise that they are not there, giving evidence, considering their reluctance to return for a reconstruction of the night that Madeleine went missing.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 16.09.13 7:02

2 = number of people laughing on entering the Libel trial - Mccanns/Amaral,     (To try and get £1m)

This includes Kate! (The one who is meant to be suffering).

And the number of people who told Kate on the night M went missing, which way to go search, because Jane Tanner had seen an abductor! ZERO.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.09.13 7:46

@Who?What?Where? wrote:

Eh?
Good point.

Why are they all second hand , or third hand, witnesses? They did not "witness" anything. Their "evidence" seems to be based on what they were told in telephone conversation's, or face to face, or some sort of family loyalty. That is not evidence of what happened to Madeleine, at all.

The tapas9 were all first hand witnesses. They were there, at the scene of the crime, yet they are obvious, by their abscence on the witness stand. They are the people who should be there to give evidence.

It is no real surprise that they are not there, giving evidence, considering their reluctance to return for a reconstruction of the night that Madeleine went missing.
Yep that's right, but I really thought Fi would have turned up to be by her friend's side.  Trouble at Mill possibly and if trouble at mill sets in who knows what will come of it?

250,000 the number of pounds they will not be receiving (each) from this libel action.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.09.13 10:05

Number of Madeleine's parents sitting on Oprah show = 2

Number of Madeleine's parents sitting on Lorraine Kelly sofa = 2

Number of Madeleine's parents visiting the Pope = 2

Number of Madeleine's parents giving evidence at Leveson Inquiry = 2

Number of Madeleine's parents who left her and her siblings alone in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country = 2

Number of Madeleine's parents jetting around the world to promote 'madeleine' bewk = 2

Number of Madeleine's parents attending a libel trial in Portugal = 1 (so far)

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 10:12

That is I believe one parent more than attended any previous hearing and what quality witnesses accompanied her this time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.09.13 10:12

Number of Portuguese people who believe the McCann's: Bonnybraes Pedro Silva  = 1

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/on-lower-note.html

laugh

eta: I'm not including Isabelle Duarte cos she's only doing it for the money titter 

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 10:16

They definitely are one and the same are they? It wouldn't surprise me of course.

Goodness knows what's happened to Pam Gurney and I haven't seen another diehard supporter Paul Castello lately either.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.09.13 12:15

@Who?What?Where? wrote:

Eh?
Good point.

Perhaps the T7 - imo having been told to shut up in 2007 (when have we ever heard a peep out of them?) - are now not willing to turn up as first-hand witnesses. I don't think the McCanns have done them any favours.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.09.13 13:10

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Number of Portuguese people who believe the McCann's: Bonnybraes Pedro Silva  = 1

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/on-lower-note.html

laugh

eta: I'm not including Isabelle Duarte cos she's only doing it for the money :titter
that's right, she will get paid no matter how many "friends" make absolute tits of themselves.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.09.13 13:11

No of parents giving evidence at libel trial 0

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.09.13 13:14

IMO the judge should refuse to hear the rest of this trial until the parents are prepared to get in the witness box and give evidence of their distress, hurt feelings etc.

Surely it is only their testimony that can carry any weight with the judge and as Mrs. is present in the court, how hard would it be for her to ask the judge if she could give evidence. She is there for Maddie as she stated last week on tv.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.13 8:03

Professional PI - 1

Amateur PI - 6

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.09.13 8:06