The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Mm11

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Mm11

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Regist10

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Empty The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007

Post by Guest 21.05.13 19:32

Putting this in here as it proves Madeleine was alive 2nd May, as stated by an independent witness.........
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Empty Re: The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007

Post by russiandoll 21.05.13 19:39

no mention of this in Kate's book ,is there?

I dont believe M was alive after that evening though.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007 Empty Re: The lady by the pool - states Madeleine and her son played together on 2nd May 2007

Post by tiny 21.05.13 19:50

Wonder if this lady took any pictures of her son and Madeleine seeing as they were having good fun for an hour or so,i know I would if that had been my son
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.13 19:55

I don't think there is a statement from this lady in the files........I wonder when they arrived and left? Must find the guest lists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.13 20:23

This is a bizarre story - nothing new there of course. So far this is the only person to have stated publicly that she and her family were in PDL the same week as the McCanns. So it's a mystery (that word again) why the story appears only in an obscure magazine rather than the national press.

What a wonderfully articulate and advanced child Master Louie Boyd was with his concepts of time. "Mummy, isn't that the little girl I played with yesterday?"

Trash!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.13 20:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This is a bizarre story - nothing new there of course. So far this is the only person to have stated publicly that she and her family were in PDL the same week as the McCanns. So it's a mystery (that word again) why the story appears only in an obscure magazine rather than the national press.

What a wonderfully articulate and advanced child Master Louie Boyd was with his concepts of time. "Mummy, isn't that the little girl I played with yesterday?"

Trash!

I think I have just given the tabloids their next scoop for the Sunday papers[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.13 20:47

It looks like it was in the Sun NFWTD,

VICKY AND LOUIE
BOYD

We feel so much for Maddie's
mum

FIRST MAG
19-05-07

VICKY AND LOUIE
BOYD

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.05.13 20:51

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This is a bizarre story - nothing new there of course. So far this is the only person to have stated publicly that she and her family were in PDL the same week as the McCanns. So it's a mystery (that word again) why the story appears only in an obscure magazine rather than the national press.

Trash!

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.05.13 21:01

Trash!

errm. 'while their parents looked on' So Gerry and Kate were there as well? Maddie was good at football? Never heard that from the parents as yet.
I can't imagine why Kate at one time pleaded for the Lady by the Pool to come forward, this article was two weeks after 3/5 and tells you exactly where to find them, even where the woman works.
Constructive memory, I think.

The book:
Wednesday, 2 May 2007. Our last completely happy day. Our last, to date, as a family of five. If only it was possible to rewind. Even for an hour.
Today it rained. The children went to their clubs, but our tennis lessons were postponed. Instead we joined Fiona, David and Dianne at the Millennium restaurant for coffee. We then returned to our apartment and a little while later I left again, to go for a run with Matt. I’d bought a new pair of running shoes a few days before we’d left for Portugal and they were certainly getting a good initiation. They were pink, which I wasn’t quite sure about – I wondered how seriously a runner in pink trainers could
be taken – but after a few outings in the sand they weren’t looking quite so glaring and girly. As we ran along the promenade, a small dog jumped out from under a bench and attacked my right calf. It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage. Maybe he just didn’t like those pink trainers.
Gerry and I picked up the children, had lunch in the apartment and then took them to the play area for an hour before walking
them to their clubs. The tennis group lessons were rescheduled for the afternoon: Gerry’s group first, followed by mine. After that it was the usual routine: tea with the children, playtime, bathtime, milk, stories, kids’ bedtime, get ready, unquote.

For reasons best known to the writer, no football with Louie.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.13 21:08

candyfloss wrote:It looks like it was in the Sun NFWTD,

VICKY AND LOUIE
BOYD

We feel so much for Maddie's
mum

FIRST MAG
19-05-07

VICKY AND LOUIE
BOYD

[url=http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/WITNESS.htm

Oh gosh, it must be true then!! It wasn't picked up by The Sun though for a year - the heading is Maddie one year on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.05.13 21:24

The link above one doesn't work. This one does. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Never seen this collection of the usual suspects before. Especially Gail Cooper - beware

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.13 21:27

tigger wrote:
The link above one doesn't work. This one does. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's the one I quoted tigger if they are quoted then the url bit is added for some reason and they don't work, you have to use original link in original post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.05.13 23:13

tigger wrote:The link above one doesn't work. This one does. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Never seen this collection of the usual suspects before. Especially Gail Cooper - beware

Just watched the video mentioning a man at 2 minutes 40. Couldn't understand what was being said and no timer on bit did notice a shot through to the play area and pool area, and not a sign of the supposed bougainvillia flowering against the back wall. This video was taken straight away. There was the purple one on the wall by the apartment. The purple one is the , let us say, wild, not cultivated one, but the red by the pool is cultivated.
I must say that mine has flowered earlier this year than ever before, started to break beginning of last week.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.05.13 9:48

Nina wrote:
tigger wrote:The link above one doesn't work. This one does. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Never seen this collection of the usual suspects before. Especially Gail Cooper - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just watched the video mentioning a man at 2 minutes 40. Couldn't understand what was being said and no timer on bit did notice a shot through to the play area and pool area, and not a sign of the supposed bougainvillia flowering against the back wall. This video was taken straight away. There was the purple one on the wall by the apartment. The purple one is the , let us say, wild, not cultivated one, but the red by the pool is cultivated.
I must say that mine has flowered earlier this year than ever before, started to break beginning of last week.

Nina, you’re an absolute star [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As everyone knows here, I’ve been dinging on about how the bougainvillea could not have been in flower because of the recorded meteorological data, but THIS is the visual EVIDENCE.

So useful to go back over new material when so much more analysis has been chewed and chewed over.

On the video, the pool is visible and the tapas bar, at 00.45 on the left hand counter. The play area at 00.49, shows there are NO flowers in bloom.

Then the interview with Neil Berry at 01.45, Pool view, no flowers. The plants are in developing leaf, with triangular-shaped pruning for the bushes of bougainvillea, but NO FLOWERS YET. And this is 4th May 2007. Well visible at 01.47.

At beginning of tape, 00.39 bougainvillea flowers ARE in bloom by the 5a garden wall. These are purple and the wild type which come out before the cultivated red/orange blooms seen in the heat of the pool/last photo. The normal time for such flowers is from around the middle of May, but is dependent upon prolonged heat and dry to make the flower bracts burst.

The interviewer (Portuguese) lady for the last half of the video, outside by the car
park/jemmied (ha ha) shutter/ side of the apartment is dressed in warm clothing and the wind is blowing.

Tourist/People are walking about in shorts so it’s obviously not too cold, but it’s not brilliant
sunshine either and people seem ‘white’ not sun-tanned as was Gerry in the last pool photo.

At early part of video, Matt Oldfield, in long orange shorts, Jane Tanner, in long sleeves, Gerry and Kate are walking, followed possibly by rear view of David Payne in dark/ suede-ish/ leather-ish jacket and blue jeans.

They all look very white skinned and UN-sun-tanned. Even the fear, sleepless night after phoning all the world and his diplomatic wife, could not render Gerry so white skinned
with NO residue of sun-tan remaining in so few hours since the miraculous last photo which ‘proves’ that Maddie was there on 3rd May (NOT).

Matt Oldfield definitely looks ‘middle aged’ with his white, short cut hair and his tallish /
Swedish/British stance. Jane doesn’t look that young either….sorry Jane.

At 00.49 John Hill, resort director is interviewed. He states that the couples were regularly
checking the children every 10, 15, 20 minutes. Now where would he have got this information from, so early after the ‘abduction/disappearance'.

I recall that in Kate's diary she ‘pruned’ the bush, presumably the flowering bougainvillea by the garden wall where the dogs signalled ‘cadavour’.

Why would the dogs signal there?

Did Gerry get disturbed by Jez Wilkins, when he should have been setting up the ‘jemmied' shutter.

Was Jane (later identified by Jez as the lady wearing a purple dress, whom he had seen watching 5a) on the watch out to warn Gerry of passers by.

Gerry says the place was silent at night, never saw anyone around.

Did Jez foul it all up by ‘appearing’ completely unexpectedly.

If Jez did see Gerry by shutters (info believed but can't find reference) that would be the car park side. The garden and cadavour signal is at the other side of the house, which, with no passage around the side, would only be accessed by going ‘through’ the apartment.

After ‘crossing over’ to speak with Jez, did Gerry rush through the house, throw a bag over the wall, breaking some branches, or was a bag just stashed under the bush (ready to go once the shutter had been jemmied) also breaking some branches, which necessitated some ‘tidying’ up.

Does the ‘walking over to speak with Jez’ get trans-located from the car park /main door area, to the ‘side entrance/steps side’ where, in their own idea of ‘reconstruction’ Gerry insisted that Jez was the other side of the road that Jez remembers himself to be.

Jez felt he had met Gerry earlier than 9.15 but Gerry insists that was the time.

Jez said he left his apartment around 8 to 8.30.

The timing, siting, and Gerry’s insistence of facts the way he sees them are in conflict with Jez’s earlier reported views yet Jez seems to go along with Gerry.

Is he being bullied, does he think he might have got his own memories wrong, is he part of the scheme, or has he made a separate statement to the police which they have withheld, which presents ‘his perspective’ on the events of 3rd May.

Is he even bothered that there is some discrepancy in the two men’s views.

Kate’s reference to pruning in her diary puts it around 30th/1st but given the rest of the (what shall we call it) lies? that date is not guaranteed.

A black bag according to the police is missing, one you could (not) ‘hide’ a tennis racket in, according to David Payne.

The bag that was photographed by police in the parents’ bedroom cupboard…the ‘now you see it…now you don’t one’…ownership of said bag being denied by the parents and later, by the pink voice…from a place just where the cadavour dog again 'signalled'.

Whatever the ‘inconsistencies’ indicate, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]nina [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], you have finally found some background evidence, that shows that the pool photo, the one that is presented as ‘proving’ Maddie was alive on 3rd May, is a fake.

It’s another lie, and the bushes behind the swimming pool, on that video, with NO flowers on them, on 4th May 2007, PROVE EXACTLY THAT THE POOL PHOTO IS A FAKE.

This is NOT an indication that Maddie was alive on 3rd May, it is however evidence of OUTRIGHT LYING with INTENT TO DECEIVE from the MCCANNS
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.05.13 11:56

You're the women ! youaretheman (sexist emoticons!)

Could one of you copy this to a topic on the 'last photo? So it doesn't get lost?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.05.13 12:27

Darlings, where's the link to the video? I don't seem to be able to find it ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.05.13 13:21

Châtelaine wrote:Darlings, where's the link to the video? I don't seem to be able to find it ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sorry, it is a bit confusing.... open at this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
scroll down past Gail Cooper photos, then Rajinder Balu and the playground photos then in centre of the screen is the video titled..."Mystery Man searching at 2.40 mins into video".
You will also notice the intro seconds up to 30 secs or so, of Gerry and Kate, white skinned, absolutely not sun-tanned as in 'last photo'.
This is concrete. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.05.13 13:31

bobbin wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Darlings, where's the link to the video? I don't seem to be able to find it ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sorry, it is a bit confusing.... open at this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
scroll down past Gail Cooper photos, then Rajinder Balu and the playground photos then in centre of the screen is the video titled..."Mystery Man searching at 2.40 mins into video".
You will also notice the intro seconds up to 30 secs or so, of Gerry and Kate, white skinned, absolutely not sun-tanned as in 'last photo'.
This is concrete. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I noticed this when I was trying to put the location of video up.
It's the comment below the video and there is also a lead to textusa's site, with a lot of historical info.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.05.13 13:38

tigger wrote:You're the women ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (sexist emoticons!)

Could one of you copy this to a topic on the 'last photo? So it doesn't get lost?
hmmmmm, I know how to bake bread, lay bathroom tiles and plumb in a toilet but I don't know how to copy this to another topic. typical 'woman' of a certain age I'm afraid...can someone more savvy take this on. I do agree that it's dynamite and should not get lost. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] me and computers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.05.13 13:55

bobbin wrote:
tigger wrote:You're the women ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (sexist emoticons!)

hmmmmm, I know how to bake bread, lay bathroom tiles and plumb in a toilet but I don't know how to copy this to another topic. typical 'woman' of a certain age I'm afraid...can someone more savvy take this on. I do agree that it's dynamite and should not get lost. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] me and computers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can't fool me! My favourite tactic when I wanted a big, strong clever person to do what I didn't want to do.... winkwink I'll copy and paste it. Great post!
I'll let you know when I need some plumbing done..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.05.13 15:25

bobbin wrote:

Thank you for the roses . I don't very often find something but when I noticed the lack pf floweres I actually felt quite weird titter and could hardly type.
Bobbin I am exactly like you, I can plumb, build walls, make meals but nothing more than copy and paste with the computer.
It would be brilliant if someone could put the shots up at the timings you gave. I couldn't even stop the video sarcastic

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.05.13 17:09

Hi Nina [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can stop/freeze a video in the lower bar by clicking on ||
and on > to continue

You can then make a screenshot of your complete screen with CMD/Shift/3, all pushed at the same time or
a selected part of your screen with CMD/Shift/4. You'll see a little O with a cross in it. Click on that with your cursor and draw it around the part you want a still of.

Depending on your settings it will go to your desktop or another place which you may have designed for it.

Good luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.05.13 20:23

Nina wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Thank you for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I don't very often find something but when I noticed the lack pf floweres I actually felt quite weird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and could hardly type.
Bobbin I am exactly like you, I can plumb, build walls, make meals but nothing more than copy and paste with the computer.
It would be brilliant if someone could put the shots up at the timings you gave. I couldn't even stop the video [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know what you mean, about 'weird'.
When you have slogged through thick and thin to find something, and the search which started as maybe just idle 'curiosity' has become a mission, a pilgrimage, has developed its own 'raison d'etre', when the moment comes, and the solution appears to be there...there's a whole raft of feelings, joy, relief, light-headed-ness, disbelief, fear that you're wrong, and possibly also a tinge of regret, because the mission which has been the daily quest is possibly now over.
But the mission is not yet over. This is not a resolution yet.
Although there is visual and concrete evidence, finally identified, of what we have suspected all along, i.e. that the McCs have not only been lying, but have been deliberately fixing things to mislead, there's a whole raft yet to deal with, of patent co-personnel who have energetically participated in spin, cover up, corrupt misrepresentation, cheating, suing, gaining funds with dishonesty and it goes on.
I don't think the following statement can be challenged any more if we say that the McCanns have lied about the pool photo being taken on 3rd May 2007.
This is a momentous breakthrough. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Whether the police are co-conspirators, or not, with the politicians and the judiciary, who knowingly are handling the gagging orders protecting high profile persons, we'll only know if and when they come up with a serious rounding up of the guilty persons.
Unfortunately powerful elements in all of the above have blotted their copybook so profoundly that any credibility left in the eyes of the populace with regard the ruling elite, is reduced to less than rubble.
As with all generalisations, the good get tarred by the same brush as the truly putrid in their midst, and I would feel sorry for any good and honest policeman who truly wanted the culprits to be taken to task.
Hopefully, with the aid of the newspapers/media, and a growing sense of public dissent, whistle-blowers will find a route to vent and make public, their concerns, thus forcing the 'elite' into the headlines.
Well done Pamalam for building her site. Well done candyfloss for putting the website up for re-visiting. Well done nina for seeing what was there all the time but we just hadn't seen it.
I'm glad then that I could get the bougainvillea/meteorology theory validated at last (such glorious and joyful flowers once the hot weather has brought them into full bloom). Well done tigger for doing the I.T. thing to capture the evidence, well done HiDiHo for all her videos and if she can capture better images, thanks Chatelaine for insight into how to 'capture' images and well done everyone else who has unstintingly worked away, a silent, unknown team working for justice for a little girl who can't speak for herself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Power is in 'truth' and lucky are those who own the richness of common sense and whose lives are directed by a sense of fair play.
A moment to savour, not for the hardship it will now bring to her parents, but for the justice it will bring to the child they maltreated.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.05.13 20:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Can anyone put the screenshot from the video along with this.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.05.13 21:11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top