The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 Regist10

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by aiyoyo 01.06.13 16:20

Yyyeeah, yeah you’re right. It was a very small window of opportunity but they saw it and then *click*!!!!!!
Here Kate makes a clicking sound with her tongue and a simultaneous downward chopping motion with her right hand.

Notice how Kate was saying and actioning all that, looking jolly happy as thought recounting a happy family holiday adventure.

Hi Kevin, if you are still loitering around please can you ask your Client Kate
"How come she looked so happy when describing the small window of opportunity?"
Is she not sad that the small window of opportunity of her own doing left her without her first born?

BTW, Kevin you might also want to ask her why she was high as kite there...what was she on? She looks as if she was high up in the cloud! Look into her eyes when you ask her, Kevin.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by PeterMac 01.06.13 16:52

Kevin.
This is the youtube reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaYLHtnEr8I&feature=player_embedded

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 17:54

PeterMac wrote:Kevin.

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 475590

Now, come on, Kevin dear, things at the office cannot be THAT bad, can they?

O, sorry, come to think of it, they just might; at a place where the clients expect their expensive Pink Shits Silks to lie under oath, they can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.06.13 18:33

Portia wrote:
New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 475590
O, sorry, come to think of it, they just might; at a place where the clients expect their expensive Pink * * * Silks to lie under oath, they can.

For clarification, and to avoid expensive action - it wasn't the silk.
It was Mrs Matorell / Hudson - a solicitor - who gave evidence on oath about something for which she had no evidence.
And of which she then had to admit she had no evidence, and that she had based her sworn affidavit on uncorroborated hearsay.
And it wasn't a lie, as such, just saying something to the Judge in the High Court which could not be confirmed by anyone.
So not quite a lie, more a try-on. Just to see if it would grow wings and fly
It didn't. And it goes down in the annals as another disgraceful attempt to mislead a Court.

But they got what they wanted in the end. (less a third of a million quid)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 01.06.13 18:41

And they got something else - a few thousand people now knowing that they don't bother to verify "facts" before stepping into a high court. It is now a matter of public record with this and the Smethurst hearing that they charge a fortune for knowing diddly squit about the matters they are representing in court. What a disgrace they are to the profession.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres 01.06.13 19:14

PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:
O, sorry, come to think of it, they just might; at a place where the clients expect their expensive Pink * * * Silks to lie under oath, they can.

It was Mrs Matorell / Hudson - a solicitor - who gave evidence on oath about something for which she had no evidence.
And of which she then had to admit she had no evidence, and that she had based her sworn affidavit on uncorroborated hearsay.
And it wasn't a lie, as such, just saying something to the Judge in the High Court which could not be confirmed by anyone.
It didn't. And it goes down in the annals as another disgraceful attempt to mislead a Court.

All judges and senior police are corrupt.
Peneda Geres
Peneda Geres

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 01.06.13 19:47

Peneda Geres wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:

All of them? Are you sure you're not tarring all of them with the same brush?
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 19:51

Yes, I still hold out hope that not all judges belong to the funny handshake brigade or have some unsavoury activities in common with the miscreants who appear before them; that goes for the police too.

Memories of the "fictional" film version of the life of Cynthia Payne (what an appropriate surname too) where she found herself up before a judge who was one of her customers.......!

No offence meant to Mrs Payne, she was only involved with consenting adults.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 20:39

Smokeandmirrors wrote:And they got something else - a few thousand people now knowing that they don't bother to verify "facts" before stepping into a high court. It is now a matter of public record with this and the Smethurst hearing that they charge a fortune for knowing diddly squit about the matters they are representing in court. What a disgrace they are to the profession.

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 321268
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 20:41

Peneda Geres wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:

Thats utter rubbish, as demonstrated by Judge T and Judge Deed. Indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 20:46

I'm pretty sure that Judge T has been instrumental to a suspended sentence and a VERY limited pay-out ....
I'm also quite convinced he'd be delighted to conduct a trial with less "the law is an a**e" restrictions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 21:02

Châtelaine wrote:I'm pretty sure that Judge T has been instrumental to a suspended sentence and a VERY limited pay-out ....
I'm also quite convinced he'd be delighted to conduct a trial with less "the law is an a**e" restrictions.

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 410353720
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.06.13 22:25

Judge T also remarked, in open court, on the record for all to read and to quote, that there might be a strange situation if M had NOT BEEN ABDUCTED, or words to that effect.
Was that not a clear signal to the Silk and to C-R to back off ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 23:00

CR - Backing-off = losing money.

Peter, with all due respect, you know better than that.
However, like you, I DO respect and appreciate judge T for saying whatever he was allowed to say within the limits of the "ar**e" of the law New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 847771
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.06.13 0:34

Peneda Geres wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:

Not all, but certain of them proved unable to distant themselves from being personal with clients.

Certainly that call me "stu" makes you wonder what transpired when Police Officer invites you to be beyond informal, personal in fact. Formal means addressing the Police Officer as "SIR", informal by his/her "NAME" and personal by" PET NAME".

BTW..In cringe every time I watch that video.

I dont believe I've ever seen any parent of a missing child so nonchalant and SO carefree when talking about a devastating situation. Kate looks as if she was talking about another person's case. She was so detached with her emotion there...Ooops maybe she was attached to her senses - happy pill gives one that effect.

Hi Kevin.....what's your pet name to them? Bell?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 10:35

May I suggest that, whenever there's a sycophantic article in the media about the McCanns (more or less every day then) and comments are being allowed, that a link to this e-book is posted.

No doubt in most cases it will be whooshed in record time but there's still a good chance that some people will get to know about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 02.06.13 10:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:May I suggest that, whenever there's a sycophantic article in the media about the McCanns (more or less every day then) and comments are being allowed, that a link to this e-book is posted.

No doubt in most cases it will be whooshed in record time but there's still a good chance that some people will get to know about it.

Brilliant idea! New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 1710420815
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 11:13

pennylane wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:May I suggest that, whenever there's a sycophantic article in the media about the McCanns (more or less every day then) and comments are being allowed, that a link to this e-book is posted.

Brilliant idea! New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 1710420815

Excelent suggestion New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 759815
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 16:00

Châtelaine wrote:I'm pretty sure that Judge T has been instrumental to a suspended sentence and a VERY limited pay-out ....

You are talking in riddles,
I was there in that courthouse and I do not understand what you are implying, please enlighten!

Kindest regards
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 17:13

His hands were tied big deal, because the only issue at stake was: has there been a breach of a formal understanding given by someone to a British Court of Law: yes or no.

As the answer was yes, Judge T was as lenient as humanly -and what's more: legally- possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 17:44

Indeed, Portia.
Thank you for explaining my riddles.
I really couldn't have done better ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.06.13 23:08

Excellent book by Michael Mclean - bumping to promote the book
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 23:12

Cannot be bumped enough ... I just noticed we have nearly a 1,000 readers this evening ... it's not a "bumb" it's a "bomb"...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 23:20

Nearly 1,100 by now ...

My sincere congrats to "Michael" New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac - Page 2 847771
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.13 23:55

I see we had the most ever people online a little while ago.

I wonder if it might be due to the "who's been misbehaving at number 10" story but, whatever the reason is, welcome to everybody.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top