The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Mm11

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Regist10

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Empty New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest 18.05.13 13:59

PeterMac:

"Put yourself in the mind of a detective and work it out for yourself

Or put yourself in the place of a parent, and ask:
If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

Updated e-book http://freepdfhosting.com/dc46088f9b.pdf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Guest 18.05.13 15:30

I haven't had time to read this in detail but it certainly looks good so far.

At last, a "Mc" who isn't talking out of his backside!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac

Post by Liz Eagles 18.05.13 15:36

It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.05.13 15:47

I need a rest after a spring clean so am reading it too....will take a while so have saved it.
thanks for this.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.13 15:50

aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.

I didn't post it aquila, admin did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.05.13 15:52

candyfloss wrote:
aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

I didn't post it aquila, admin did.

Apologies to Admin.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 18.05.13 16:21

Quick! Somebody mention Tony Bennett so Kevin is alerted to the thread New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 110921
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 18.05.13 16:28

ShuBob wrote:Quick! Somebody mention Tony Bennett so Kevin is alerted to the thread New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 110921

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 110921New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 110921New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 110921
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Empty Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by sammyc 19.05.13 0:23

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 977352@ Kevin. Sorry Shubob but TONY BENNETT cannot be mentioned in the same discussion as the disappearance of poor little Maddie McCann.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.05.13 6:15

sammyc wrote:New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 977352@ Kevin. Sorry Shubob but TONY BENNETT cannot be mentioned in the same discussion as the disappearance of poor little Maddie McCann.
No, I think it's only TONY BENNETT who can't mention Maddie's MYSTERIOUS abduction disappearance. Oh and Hi Kevin, have a lovely Sunday. Will you be taking your dogs out for a chase on the common today. They make lovely pets don't they... such loyal and trustworthy friends, to greet you when you get home exhausted after a hard day's slog in the office. The weekend is their time to get out and about. Lots of running around, chasing wild geese and sniffing anything and everything with their 'incredible' noses. New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 1710420815 New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 670379 New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 670379
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.05.13 10:32

Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 31.05.13 10:36

I hope amazing piece has been forwarded to SY. It clears up a lot of the confusion that TM have been trying to cloud the investigation with.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.05.13 10:38

candyfloss wrote:Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.

Now there's a coincidence. winkwink

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 31.05.13 10:48

candyfloss wrote:Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.

Thank you candyfloss, I hadn't seen this at all, and am very interested in reading it. New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 259100
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by doug 01.06.13 2:41

A great read indeed.
doug

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 7:39

I've read some of it, and decided to save. It's like the pages of a good book, can't wait to turn the page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 7:50

I just printed it out, impressive piece of work!

Thanks

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 01.06.13 9:41

Woofer wrote:I hope amazing piece has been forwarded to SY. It clears up a lot of the confusion that TM have been trying to cloud the investigation with.
And it's free! Isn't it wonderful? Mrs

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.13 10:48

And it's a real buzz on the worldwideweb ... New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.06.13 10:55

Ayniia wrote:
Woofer wrote:I hope amazing piece has been forwarded to SY. It clears up a lot of the confusion that TM have been trying to cloud the investigation with.
And it's free! Isn't it wonderful? New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac 50899

UNLIKE the FOLLOWING, which are definitely NOT free!!
Find Madeleine T-shirt
Polyester/Cotton T Shirt. These shirts are of a very high quality and have the text and picture printed directly onto the material. The front has the text "Don't You Forget About Me" and the rear has the web site address. £5
Wristbands
Wristbands to keep reminding you and others about Madeleine £1
Holiday Packs
10 English posters, 2 luggage tags, 2 wallet cards and 1 car sticker £1.75
Car Sticker
1 car sticker £1
Luggage Tags
2 luggage tags £1
Wallet Cards
5 wallet cards £1

ETA:
If there were a middle aged man , on holiday abroad, and he was arrested by the local police for being, say, drunk, could he explain innocently why he has a wallet sized picture card of a three year old Madeleine?
More to the point, would the police BELIEVE him or arrest him in relation to Madeleines 'disappearance'?

"Whyz that ol' geezer got a pic of a 3 year olds Maddie sarge, well pervy, ain't it, letz nick 'im, innit"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.06.13 11:09

jeanmonroe wrote:
ETA:
If there were a middle aged man , on holiday abroad, and he was arrested by the local police for being, say, drunk, could he explain innocently why he has a wallet sized picture card of a three year old Madeleine?
More to the point, would the police BELIEVE him or arrest him in relation to Madeleines 'disappearance?
And what if he had page 129 in his pocket, and the picture with the eyeshadow ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 01.06.13 13:04

The way they go on - you would think that they`re the only people in the world that have lost someone important in their lives.

Ma Healy expects the media to have Maddie`s picture on the front page everyday so people don`t forget her. They expect people to buy wristbands so they, and others, won`t forget Maddie. They want you to buy shirts so people never forget about Maddie !

Don`t they think FOR ONE SECOND that we`ve all lost someone in our lives who just MAY have priority in our thoughts above their own daughter. They`re actually telling people who they should remember.

This is typical Narcissism.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 01.06.13 14:47

Woofer wrote:The way they go on - you would think that they`re the only people in the world that have lost someone important in their lives.

Ma Healy expects the media to have Maddie`s picture on the front page everyday so people don`t forget her. They expect people to buy wristbands so they, and others, won`t forget Maddie. They want you to buy shirts so people never forget about Maddie !

Don`t they think FOR ONE SECOND that we`ve all lost someone in our lives who just MAY have priority in our thoughts above their own daughter. They`re actually telling people who they should remember.

This is typical Narcissism.

And NEVER they change the attention from Madeleine. Talk about Ben Needham BUT JUST PRINT MADELEINE PICTURE and talk about them,them,them. Talk about missing children BUT JUST PRINT MADELEINE PICTURE and talk about them,them,them. Talk about the Ohio victims BUT JUST PRINT MADELEINE PICTURE and talk about them,them,them.And on and on and on....

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.06.13 14:49

And they all keep using the words 'forget' and 'remember'.

What about "find' and 'recover', or will their sub-conscious not permit them to lie as brazenly as that ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by PeterMac Empty ' What about "find' and 'recover'...

Post by worriedmum 01.06.13 15:33

yes PeterMac,good points.

I am struck that it is a non-active thing we are all being asked to do. Kate McCann's first appeal to the abductor was muted , following the advice of her crisis consultants. Surely by now there is no need for this playing down of the situation. If Madeleine is alive and has thus far 'come to no harm', as we are assured, then why not change tactics? If you are convinced she is being held, the abductor will be able to follow every well-publicised move Madeleine's parents have made since the 3rd May.There has been no attempt by the parents to fly under the radar. So why no asking?Why no begging, looking straight at the camera, for that someone to please give her back . To sum it up, why are they asking everyone BUT the abductor?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top