The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 18.05.13 13:59

Michael McLean:

"Put yourself in the mind of a detective and work it out for yourself

Or put yourself in the place of a parent, and ask:
If you had let your child go on holiday with the McCanns and they lost her, would you accept their version?"

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 18.05.13 15:30

I haven't had time to read this in detail but it certainly looks good so far.

At last, a "Mc" who isn't talking out of his backside!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by aquila on 18.05.13 15:36

It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by russiandoll on 18.05.13 15:47

I need a rest after a spring clean so am reading it too....will take a while so have saved it.
thanks for this.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 18.05.13 15:50

@aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.

I didn't post it aquila, admin did.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by aquila on 18.05.13 15:52

candyfloss wrote:
@aquila wrote:It certainly is a good read.

@Candyfloss - you've eliminated any chance I had of doing my enormous pile of ironing this afternoon so I'm thanking you on two counts - 1 for the most comprehensive piece of work on the disappearance of Madeleine I've ever seen to date - and 2 for an excuse to not do the ironing.

I didn't post it aquila, admin did.

Apologies to Admin.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by ShuBob on 18.05.13 16:21

Quick! Somebody mention Tony Bennett so Kevin is alerted to the thread

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by tiny on 18.05.13 16:28

@ShuBob wrote:Quick! Somebody mention Tony Bennett so Kevin is alerted to the thread



tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by sammyc on 19.05.13 0:23

@ Kevin. Sorry Shubob but TONY BENNETT cannot be mentioned in the same discussion as the disappearance of poor little Maddie McCann.

sammyc

Posts : 218
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by bobbin on 19.05.13 6:15

@sammyc wrote:@ Kevin. Sorry Shubob but TONY BENNETT cannot be mentioned in the same discussion as the disappearance of poor little Maddie McCann.
No, I think it's only TONY BENNETT who can't mention Maddie's MYSTERIOUS abduction disappearance. Oh and Hi Kevin, have a lovely Sunday. Will you be taking your dogs out for a chase on the common today. They make lovely pets don't they... such loyal and trustworthy friends, to greet you when you get home exhausted after a hard day's slog in the office. The weekend is their time to get out and about. Lots of running around, chasing wild geese and sniffing anything and everything with their 'incredible' noses.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 31.05.13 10:32

Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Woofer on 31.05.13 10:36

I hope amazing piece has been forwarded to SY. It clears up a lot of the confusion that TM have been trying to cloud the investigation with.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by tigger on 31.05.13 10:38

candyfloss wrote:Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.

Now there's a coincidence. winkwink

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by pennylane on 31.05.13 10:48

candyfloss wrote:Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.

Thank you candyfloss, I hadn't seen this at all, and am very interested in reading it.

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by doug on 01.06.13 2:41

candyfloss wrote:Bumping this topic as it seems many haven't seen it with all the latest rush of articles.

A great read indeed.

doug

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 7:39

I've read some of it, and decided to save. It's like the pages of a good book, can't wait to turn the page.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 7:50

I just printed it out, impressive piece of work!

Thanks

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Ayniia on 01.06.13 9:41

@Woofer wrote:I hope amazing piece has been forwarded to SY. It clears up a lot of the confusion that TM have been trying to cloud the investigation with.
And it's free! Isn't it wonderful? Mrs

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Guest on 01.06.13 10:48

And it's a real buzz on the worldwideweb ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.06.13 10:55

@Ayniia wrote:
@Woofer wrote:I hope amazing piece has been forwarded to SY. It clears up a lot of the confusion that TM have been trying to cloud the investigation with.
And it's free! Isn't it wonderful?

UNLIKE the FOLLOWING, which are definitely NOT free!!
Find Madeleine T-shirt
Polyester/Cotton T Shirt. These shirts are of a very high quality and have the text and picture printed directly onto the material. The front has the text "Don't You Forget About Me" and the rear has the web site address. £5
Wristbands
Wristbands to keep reminding you and others about Madeleine £1
Holiday Packs
10 English posters, 2 luggage tags, 2 wallet cards and 1 car sticker £1.75
Car Sticker
1 car sticker £1
Luggage Tags
2 luggage tags £1
Wallet Cards
5 wallet cards £1

ETA:
If there were a middle aged man , on holiday abroad, and he was arrested by the local police for being, say, drunk, could he explain innocently why he has a wallet sized picture card of a three year old Madeleine?
More to the point, would the police BELIEVE him or arrest him in relation to Madeleines 'disappearance'?

"Whyz that ol' geezer got a pic of a 3 year olds Maddie sarge, well pervy, ain't it, letz nick 'im, innit"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by PeterMac on 01.06.13 11:09

@jeanmonroe wrote:
ETA:
If there were a middle aged man , on holiday abroad, and he was arrested by the local police for being, say, drunk, could he explain innocently why he has a wallet sized picture card of a three year old Madeleine?
More to the point, would the police BELIEVE him or arrest him in relation to Madeleines 'disappearance?
And what if he had page 129 in his pocket, and the picture with the eyeshadow ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Woofer on 01.06.13 13:04

The way they go on - you would think that they`re the only people in the world that have lost someone important in their lives.

Ma Healy expects the media to have Maddie`s picture on the front page everyday so people don`t forget her. They expect people to buy wristbands so they, and others, won`t forget Maddie. They want you to buy shirts so people never forget about Maddie !

Don`t they think FOR ONE SECOND that we`ve all lost someone in our lives who just MAY have priority in our thoughts above their own daughter. They`re actually telling people who they should remember.

This is typical Narcissism.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by Ayniia on 01.06.13 14:47

@Woofer wrote:The way they go on - you would think that they`re the only people in the world that have lost someone important in their lives.

Ma Healy expects the media to have Maddie`s picture on the front page everyday so people don`t forget her. They expect people to buy wristbands so they, and others, won`t forget Maddie. They want you to buy shirts so people never forget about Maddie !

Don`t they think FOR ONE SECOND that we`ve all lost someone in our lives who just MAY have priority in our thoughts above their own daughter. They`re actually telling people who they should remember.

This is typical Narcissism.

And NEVER they change the attention from Madeleine. Talk about Ben Needham BUT JUST PRINT MADELEINE PICTURE and talk about them,them,them. Talk about missing children BUT JUST PRINT MADELEINE PICTURE and talk about them,them,them. Talk about the Ohio victims BUT JUST PRINT MADELEINE PICTURE and talk about them,them,them.And on and on and on....

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New FREE e-book: What really happened to Madeleine McCann by Michael McLean

Post by PeterMac on 01.06.13 14:49

And they all keep using the words 'forget' and 'remember'.

What about "find' and 'recover', or will their sub-conscious not permit them to lie as brazenly as that ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

' What about "find' and 'recover'...

Post by worriedmum on 01.06.13 15:33

yes PeterMac,good points.

I am struck that it is a non-active thing we are all being asked to do. Kate McCann's first appeal to the abductor was muted , following the advice of her crisis consultants. Surely by now there is no need for this playing down of the situation. If Madeleine is alive and has thus far 'come to no harm', as we are assured, then why not change tactics? If you are convinced she is being held, the abductor will be able to follow every well-publicised move Madeleine's parents have made since the 3rd May.There has been no attempt by the parents to fly under the radar. So why no asking?Why no begging, looking straight at the camera, for that someone to please give her back . To sum it up, why are they asking everyone BUT the abductor?

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum