The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Mm11

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Mm11

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Regist10

Anniversary very soon -

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Anniversary very soon -

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 15:22

Now to play fair.

The McCanns were in a tv studio, so seen by rather a large section of the public who watch tv at breakfast time.
The interview lasted quite a few minutes. The photographed still was a seconds-long response to something said by the interviewer which amused them. The rest of the interview was matter of fact.
[ the still in Portugal when they left the church only days after Maddie disappeared again was a brief response to the balloons in their faces, the rest of that video sees them expressionless. I find it strange that they managed a big smile under the circumstances, like a lot of other people. But people grieving act in very strange ways in abnormal circumstances].

The second was a different occasion. A religious service in memory of a lost child. Whatever has become of Maddie, we can all agree I think, that it is almost impossible that they will ever see her again.
The atmosphere would have been sombre and respectful.

Whatever happened to the child, there is a whole mix of emotion in their faces.

I hope people on the internet who think one or both of them deliberately hurt or killed her look at those photos from yesterday. Insane theory imo. and totally without evidence.

I can have my theory about what happened and still feel some compassion for the McCanns.
Most is as always reserved for their daughter.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.05.13 15:24

jeanmonroe wrote:SAME PEOPLE 48 HOURS DIFFERENCE!
Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Plo10
THIS is what they are like when there is no chance for anyone from the public who can ask them awkward questions.
Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Lll10
And THIS in PUBLIC!
THEY CAN'T afford to be seen in PUBLIC LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF, CAN THEY?
HAPPY FACES WITH WEE LORRAINE, SAD FACES IN PUBLIC!
A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM! IMO.

Lorraine describes that spontaneous laughter as merely "a wry smile" in her article today! She's as creative with her fiction as the McCanns.

It's all about damage limitation.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.13 15:26

Well I have no compassion for the mccanns at all, they have brought all this on themselves, you reap what you sow.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.13 15:30

pennylane wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:SAME PEOPLE 48 HOURS DIFFERENCE!
Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Plo10
THIS is what they are like when there is no chance for anyone from the public who can ask them awkward questions.
Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Lll10
And THIS in PUBLIC!
THEY CAN'T afford to be seen in PUBLIC LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF, CAN THEY?
HAPPY FACES WITH WEE LORRAINE, SAD FACES IN PUBLIC!
A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM! IMO.

Lorraine describes that spontaneous laughter as merely "a wry smile" in her article today! She's as creative with her fiction as the McCanns.

It's all about damage limitation.

Actually he looks quite frightful in that pretendy-pain face, very dark and sinister.

IBoth the Mr and Mrs face is not that of grieving but contrived guilt ridden self pity face.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 04.05.13 16:07

tiny wrote:I don't believe that this look on their faces has any thing to do with Madeleine, its all show

I agree tiny, they were just counteracting the smiling cocky photos that appeared on the front pages of the papers recently that made them look very bad.

I suppose in the middle of all their close neighbours they have to put in some effort on looking devastated.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 17:05

I still think you cannot imitate those expressions, at least not Gerry's. It is heart-felt. But why? And now?

I appreciate Russiandoll's ability to feel some compassion for them. I cannot. Had it only been a scam to cover-up something terrible for reasons, they thought were valid at the time: Yes. But crushing people on their way: there's no compassion or forgiveness I can feel at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 17:34

Châtelaine wrote:I still think you cannot imitate those expressions, at least not Gerry's. It is heart-felt. But why? And now?

I appreciate Russiandoll's ability to feel some compassion for them. I cannot. Had it only been a scam to cover-up something terrible for reasons, they thought were valid at the time: Yes. But crushing people on their way: there's no compassion or forgiveness I can feel at all.

Maybe the enormity of what they've done, and what they've started has finally hit home. They've let the genie out of the bottle and they can't get it back in. Where is it all going to end? Have they been told something about the upcoming trial with GA? Something has rattled their cage.

I have no compassion for them either. What they've done to TB and GA is unforgivable. They could have let it all die down, but no they had to go in for the kill through sheer greed and revenge and to shut people up. Have the chickens finally come home to roost?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.13 18:18

tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I agree. This is genuine grief. GM looks devastated.
Is it grief, or fear ?

I think it's genuine grief, we just have to ask for what reason? Narcissists for example are capable of demonstrations of grief for themselves.
It's all gone wrong, leaving a trail of damage along the way.

This is how they should have looked on the 12th of May 2007. But didn't. They looked like this:

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 X26n4710

I am playing fair. There are other instances in the early days, such as Gerry joking on the balcony before the above clip. Such as one of the MW staff who were in 5a on the evening of the 3rd, stating that the McCanns seemed composed but from time to time would go to be bedroom and he'd hear crying.
(as things go, I've seen it just today somewhere, can't find it just now ) but the GNR officer or PJ noted the same, they would make noises like they were crying but there were no tears.

I take no pleasure in their apparent grief. I've never expected or wished them to go to prison as that would not accomplish anything. I want them to stop their vindictive persecution of everyone who disagrees with the official story. To concentrate on the very good chance of a good life they can still have with the twins. To close down the Ltd. Co. possibly use the funds left over for a trust for the twins.
But not for a moment do I believe they are mourning for Maddie, they are mourning the life they could have had.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.13 18:37

tigger wrote:
tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

I think it's genuine grief, we just have to ask for what reason? Narcissists for example are capable of demonstrations of grief for themselves.

This is how they should have looked on the 12th of May 2007. But didn't. They looked like this:

I am playing fair. There are other instances in the early days, such as Gerry joking on the balcony before the above clip. Such as one of the MW staff who were in 5a on the evening of the 3rd, stating that the McCanns seemed composed but from time to time would go to be bedroom and he'd hear crying.
(as things go, I've seen it just today somewhere, can't find it just now ) but the GNR officer or PJ noted the same, they would make noises like they were crying but there were no tears.

I take no pleasure in their apparent grief. I've never expected or wished them to go to prison as that would not accomplish anything. I want them to stop their vindictive persecution of everyone who disagrees with the official story. To concentrate on the very good chance of a good life they can still have with the twins. To close down the Ltd. Co. possibly use the funds left over for a trust for the twins.
But not for a moment do I believe they are mourning for Maddie, they are mourning the life they could have had.

So even if they caused the death of Madeleine you would still not want them to go to prison is that what you are saying, you just want them to stop being vindictive.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 04.05.13 19:01

Châtelaine wrote:I still think you cannot imitate those expressions, at least not Gerry's. It is heart-felt. But why? And now?

At the end of the day (as puported by Amarel: as GM doesn't mind theories purported):
They made a tragic mistake based upon their own stupidity, their miserly love for.money (hence no babysitter) and selfish manner so paid for the neglect of their children by one of them waking up from their drug induced slumber, climbing on the sofa to look for her parents, cracking her head open and accidentally dying on her own in an appartment. They live with the idea of their daughter breathing her last breaths, screaming and crying for them, but nobody came. The neighbour heard, but it wasn't her kids, so had no obligation to help. Unlike the mccanns who had a moral obligation to keep her safe.I believe the story of Maddie asking ' why didn't you come for me' was a either made up, as it happened that night or something which shows the cosmos was giving them a warning of what might come if they continued their behaviour.

If that isn't enough to draw upon and upset them, or anyone then the strain of the (purported) coverup, the impact this would have upon their marriage, thoughts upon what the twins will say when they grow up as well as living under a microscope where each move is analysed by people across the world on fora should dam well be.

The irony is, people forgive mistakes. People don't forgive corruption, distortion and lies.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 19:07

tiny wrote:
tigger wrote:
tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

So even if they caused the death of Madeleine you would still not want them to go to prison is that what you are saying, you just want them to stop being vindictive.

I usually agree with what Tigger says but on this occasion, I think she's really way off the mark. The McCanns and their Tapas friends have a lot to answer for, what they've done over the past 6 years cannot just be dismissed and passed off as "a mistake", with their changes in statements. If they were involved in the disappearance of Madeleine then it needs to be brought to light, and if they all go to jail, so be it. The McCanns should have thought about the twins beforehand and what the consequences could be, if they had any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance. Other families have had to deal with parents being put in jail, the McCanns should be no different if they are at all found guilty at some stage.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.13 19:08

@ Tiny
It would serve no purpose and I'd think it would be next to impossible to take them to court for where would a jury be found that could be said to be non prejudicial?

The twins would suffer - it would cost enormous amounts of money and it would not right the wrongs. If they'd just stop persecuting people - the sooner the better, move to New Zealand and make the best of it there. They've got the rest of the evidence against them hanging over them like the sword of Damocles, the PJ will publish them according to their laws in 14 years time I believe.

I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise, just give me some good reasons.
Take them off our screens and front pages, make them pay compensation to those they have wronged and just go away.

@Newintown
Well, that's why this is a forum. I'm sure I'm wrong on a regular basis. Perhaps I'm a pessimist but a great deal of the situation 'we find ourselves in' as members of the public is that the greater part of the cover-up was NOT done by the McCanns but FOR the McCanns.
I'd very much like the law-makers and officers of the law as well as government to be taken to court. For reasons of their own they have protected the McCanns and perverted the course of justice. I'd like the whole lot of them in court with very stiff sentences because they've played fast and loose with the rights of the British people. I'm of the opinion that a great crime was committed in PdL, but without the above interference it would never have come to this.

Justice would have been done - of a kind, since the sentence was likely to be about two years for one of the couple.

By the way - I'm really enjoying this exchange because it's a useful and ethical one for a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.05.13 19:08

tigger wrote:
tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

(as things go, I've seen it just today somewhere, can't find it just now ) but the GNR officer or PJ noted the same, they would make noises like they were crying but there were no tears. I read this today, too Tigger. It is in the McCann files under GNR statements, which covers the many officers who attended on the night of the 3rd as soon as they heard there was a problem.

It is clear from todays media photos that the last six years have left them looking quite haggard. I still find it remarkable how well they looked in the immediate aftermath of 3/5/2007. From the hundreds of photos in the media of them in the days and weeks that followed they looked remarkably fresh and healthy.

I'm surprised we still haven't heard from Grange yet. It's been a year and no update of any kind. Or perhaps they have recently briefed the family.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 19:17

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
tigger wrote:
tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

(as things go, I've seen it just today somewhere, can't find it just now ) but the GNR officer or PJ noted the same, they would make noises like they were crying but there were no tears. I read this today, too Tigger. It is in the McCann files under GNR statements, which covers the many officers who attended on the night of the 3rd as soon as they heard there was a problem.

It is clear from todays media photos that the last six years have left them looking quite haggard. I still find it remarkable how well they looked in the immediate aftermath of 3/5/2007. From the hundreds of photos in the media of them in the days and weeks that followed they looked remarkably fresh and healthy.

I'm surprised we still haven't heard from Grange yet. It's been a year and no update of any kind. Or perhaps they have recently briefed the family.

Oh dear, perhaps a reconstruction in PDL is on the cards, would that give cause for concern, tears and pained faces??

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 19:23

I admire GA very much, he has had the child, not the parents, at the centre of all that he has done. Had the PJ not treated the McCanns and co with kid gloves in the immediate aftermath, I believe this case would have been solved long ago. Lets hope that A Redwood's words still hold true and that Maddie is at the centre of everything done by SY.

None of us knows what happened that week, only those who participated in events do. All we have is theories [ I have read all recent references by the parents to the abduction and it is always persons in the plural..they/them/those].
Their online support group say the Met KNOW Maddie was abducted as claimed. How these people know that the Met KNOW is beyond me, as they are not privy to review info. Also the Met can not know anything, they will have theories based on evidence and witness credibility.
They also hate GA a lot more than people who doubt the story dislike the McCanns, the man looks as if he has cancer he is so thin, and still they say vile things about him. They seem to care more about the parents than the child.

Kate McCann has aged terribly these past 6 years, her suffering is etched on her face. And I actually had tears in my eyes looking at Gerry where he is pictured alone. I have seen 2 men like that in recent years, my dad when my Mum died after her 5th meeting with cancer [ her first age 27]. And my uncle at the funeral of my cousin. I can only describe them both as broken men, crushed by the weight of their grief.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 3 Empty Breaking News Politician arrested suspician of rape

Post by plebgate 04.05.13 19:27

Edited to delete post as on wrong thread.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.05.13 19:32

Well, you never know! Can't remember the exact interview or quote, but a couple of days before Arguido, Gerry said they weren't being considered as suspects or something very similar, and look what happened. None of us know what SY have been tinkering around with for two years.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 19:36

Their tapas mates need to look at the faces of the McCanns and get their sorry backsides back to Portugal for a reconstruction. It might just provide the new evidence needed to reopen the case.

Why would they refuse, after seeing those photographs?

Tigger, why do you think the cover up was FOR the couple rather than by them? I am intrigued. Why do you believe they are so important? I tended to think that maybe there were some dodgy goings on that needed to be hidden at all costs. What were the reasons for the cover up for them from on high, according to your theory? To me they are just a pair of doctors who had pals with good connections.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 19:55

I can't see how a new investigation can go forward unless it goes back to basics i.e. doing a reconstruction of 3rd May 2007, only then can things start from there.

There are so many anomolies in all of the statements it beggars belief.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 19:58

littlepixie wrote:
tiny wrote:I don't believe that this look on their faces has any thing to do with Madeleine, its all show

I agree tiny, they were just counteracting the smiling cocky photos that appeared on the front pages of the papers recently that made them look very bad.

I suppose in the middle of all their close neighbours they have to put in some effort on looking devastated.

So you believe that the looks on their faces can be forced? They should go into films then, because they are actors worthy of an Oscar imo if that's the case.
We will have to respectfully agree to disagree!

The interview with LK was early am when they were probably well rested , this service has taken place in the evening after what was for many reasons a day full of stress for the couple. I will never be persuaded that this is anything other than raw grief.
Because of that I can find it in my heart to feel sad for them. I might despise a lot of their actions, but I can't despise THEM, not after seeing these photographs. What a weight they live with if they have done what we suspect, covered up the death of a beloved child.

If we put hand on heart and can say that we are on this forum out of concern for justice, that means we are compassionate, and some of that compassion should extend to the McCanns imo.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.13 20:12

russiandoll wrote:
littlepixie wrote:

So you believe that the looks on their faces can be forced? They should go into films then, because they are actors worthy of an Oscar imo if that's the case.

The interview with LK was early am when they were probably well rested , this service has taken place in the evening after what was for many reasons a day full of stress for the couple. I will never be persuaded that this is anything other than raw grief.
Because of that I can find it in my heart to feel sad for them. I might despise a lot of their actions, but I can't despise THEM, not after seeing these photographs. What a weight they live with if they have done what we suspect, covered up the death of a beloved child.

If we put hand on heart and can say that we are on this forum out of concern for justice, that means we are compassionate, and some of that compassion should extend to the McCanns imo.

I think what people are saying is that they didn't show this grief or compassion for Madeleine in the early days. If that was my child who was abducted I would look like that 24/7. I couldn't have cared less about my hair or my makeup in front of the cameras, in fact I don't think I could have appeared in front of cameras, I would have been too distressed. I would have had to have someone talking on my behalf.

What I've seen over the past 6 years is that the McCanns have revelled in their celeb status with all the money rolling into their "fund or Ltd co as it should be called", they seem to have been untouchable in the past 6 years, they are absolutely responsible for what happend to Madeleine do doubt about that, but perhaps things are not so easy now. Are things catching up with them, has their bubble finally burst. I really hope so as I'm getting sick and tired of this McCann roadshow every May, as someone said on the DM website, are we going to have this nonsense for the next 7, 8, 9, 10 years?

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.13 20:16

russiandoll wrote:Their tapas mates need to look at the faces of the McCanns and get their sorry backsides back to Portugal for a reconstruction. It might just provide the new evidence needed to reopen the case.

Why would they refuse, after seeing those photographs?

Tigger, why do you think the cover up was FOR the couple rather than by them? I am intrigued. Why do you believe they are so important? I tended to think that maybe there were some dodgy goings on that needed to be hidden at all costs. What were the reasons for the cover up for them from on high, according to your theory? To me they are just a pair of doctors who had pals with good connections.

I don't know exactly why, but the interference was unprecedented. E.g. the ambassador was in PdL by the afternoon of the 4th. Over a 3 hour drive, it's not his job to do this. The only people who can tell the Ambassador (who is a political civil servant whereas the Consul General should have gone down there and never did I believe) is the Foreign Office. It would have to come from the top and it was very fast. If Gerry's pal had heard the news around 11.00 p.m. then phoned the F.O. they'd have to have talked to Milliband personally. Milliband would then phone the ambassador, who was probably in bed by that time. Either that or it would first go to Brown and then back to Milliband which is more likely imo.
The PJ mention MI5 types hanging around too soon after the event.
The McCanns would not have sufficient importance in themselves - by protecting the McCanns something more important was being protected. The McCs may have been on the sidelines of something that would come into the public domain when it was inconvenient for the government - because the main protection came from the government, Home Office in particular. Gordon Brown said it was a matter of National Security.
How on earth could that be? Two mediocre doctors who 'lost' a child either by accident or design? A few pals with good connections wouldn't have managed a cover-up of this scale. It's quite a feat to get a foreign government to sack one of its police officers, certainly a high-ranking one.
The cover-up started from day one. By day four they already had the use of a Foreign Office PR spokesman.

The normal procedure would have been - first the local consul - if he needed help, he'd speak to the Consul General in Lisbon, who would perhaps come down on day 2 or 3. If matters looked difficult, a liaison officer might be asked for as a very special favour. So on and so forth.

All imo of course!

To add re the grief. Your compassion becomes you, but it is as well to remember that TM read these forums and act accordingly at times. They've from time to time adjusted their website for this reason, e.g. explaining why the Fund is not a charity (the old and untrue excuse that the Charity Commission wouldn't have it, despite the fact they told the press this wasn't true). So the lack of emotion may have been addressed as well. Although I do think the grief is real but I don't think it's for Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.13 20:17

russiandoll wrote:
littlepixie wrote:

No one is trying to persuaded any one on this forum to think this or that, and no the mccanns do not deserve compassion,anything they are going through they brought on themselves, and don't forget Madeleine, if it wasn't for them she would be here now.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.05.13 20:26

Go to Portugal, do a reconstruction and answer the questions.

Until that is done, I believe that many will not have any sympathy for them whether or not their grief in that photo is real, particularly in view of the 49th question that the police put to Mrs.

Also in view of the way Tony and Mr. A have been treated many will never have sympathy for them. Do they have any sympathy for the families of these two men?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.05.13 20:29

plebgate wrote:Go to Portugal, do a reconstruction and answer the questions.

Until that is done, I believe that many will not have any sympathy for them whether or not their grief in that photo is real, particularly in view of the 49th question that the police put to Mrs.

Also in view of the way Tony and Mr. A have been treated many will never have sympathy for them. Do they have any sympathy for the families of these two men?

Quote....

No. None at all.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top