The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Mm11

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Mm11

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Regist10

Anniversary very soon -

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anniversary very soon -

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.13 5:01

It appears the Mr. is keeping to his words of observing anniversaries for Maddie, as he'd planned from the get go.

You have to wonder why this odious pair who complained about press intrusion yet on the other hand continue to court publicity to put themselves in the limelight now that MET is on the job. Prior to the Review they used search as excuse mainly for purpose of raising fund, but there is now no reason to carry on this farce.
Talking about it continally and reminding people is not going to bring back Maddie. Their continual self-seeking publicity proves they do want publicity, but controlled publicity so long as they're driving it.
You have to wonder why papers and tv corporations encourage their ludicrous behavior because
despite the airtime and print columns given to them, the public is not an inch clearer about the progress of the Review or any closer to the abductor whereabout. Invariably we constantly get more dozes of their bull****, look at us...have pity on us...help us (with money) we are still looking (by mouth), and we are united (just look at our intimacy - clutching of thigh, hands, arm around parts of body, thumb twitching and what have you); we are united in searching for her (by moving mouth muscles, and not arse).

They bleat on about MET's determination as if they are running, controlling, and directing the review - bloody cheek! The way they carry on unrelentlessly you could be forgiven for thinking the MET are impaired and incapable of speaking to the public that they rendered themselves unofficial spokes-creature for the MET.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 8:36

A tearful and emotional Gerry and Kate McCann mark the sixth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance by attending ceremony in home village

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-McCann-mark-sixth-anniversary-Madeleines-disappearance-attending-ceremony-home-village.html

Same old, just repeating words from the weeks interviews plus timeline of Maddies disapperance. Tears, heartbroken imo all show for their neighboughers & press, well they could hardly be laughing like in the early days could they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.13 8:38

Cherry Blossom wrote:A tearful and emotional Gerry and Kate McCann mark the sixth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance by attending ceremony in home village

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-McCann-mark-sixth-anniversary-Madeleines-disappearance-attending-ceremony-home-village.html

Same old, just repeating words from the weeks interviews plus timeline of Maddies disapperance. Tears, heartbroken imo all show for their neighboughers & press, well they could hardly be laughing like in the early days could they?

They look genuinely grieved. But that's quite possible for narcissists who don't get their own way.

This is how they should have looked on finding their daughter had been abducted by a paedophile gang. Six years on, I don't think it's that.

Perhaps someone could post the photograph taken on the 12th May 07 - 9 days after Maddie had been abducted.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.13 9:17

This is an example of the incredible resilience of this heroic couple, emerging from a solemn Mass on the 8th day of their daughter's being held by a predatory Paed*** in a hellish lair . . .

[img]Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 B_day110[/img]
No wonder people admire their courage.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 9:23

[quote="tigger"]
Cherry Blossom wrote:A tearful and emotional Gerry and Kate McCann mark the sixth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance by attending ceremony in home village

Same old, just repeating words from the weeks interviews plus timeline of Maddies disapperance. Tears, heartbroken imo all show for their neighboughers & press, well they could hardly be laughing like in the early days could they?[/quote

They look genuinely grieved. But that's quite possible for narcissists who don't get their own way.

This is how they should have looked on finding their daughter had been abducted by a paedophile gang. Six years on, I don't think it's that.

Perhaps someone could post the photograph taken on the 12th May 07 - 9 days after Maddie had been abducted.

Certainly brought all their acting skills to the fore, probably gieving for the lost publicity.

Small article in the Sun, comments allowed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4914637/Kate-and-Gerry-attend-Maddie-six-year-tribute.html

Thanks for the photo PeterMac
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 9:33

We saw how on the eve of the 1st anniversary they switched from "heartbroken parents" to grinning jackasses in the blink of an eye when they thought they were off camera.

I don't believe this new show of apparent distress has anything to do with Madeleine. There could though be a connection to their failing to bankrupt Tony B as they'd hoped........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 9:44

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:We saw how on the eve of the 1st anniversary they switched from "heartbroken parents"...
...who (quote from BBC East Midlands presenter) had to 'steel themselves' to even undergo this interview...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.05.13 10:08

This is the very first time I have seen anything like grief on the face of Gerry McCann. What is he grieving for?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 10:23

I have to disagree. Having experienced grief and having seen the faces of my aunt and uncle who lost their daughter before Christmas [ an adult daughter, but whose death was sudden and unexpected], these to me are the authentic faces of a couple who have suffered a devastating loss.

Whatever has happened to their little girl, they seem the faces of parents who know that they will never see her again.

The acting is taking place in their media appearances, no way have they adjusted to their new " normality".

If they have covered up an accidental death, they are surely being punished ,judging by those photos.
Whatever happened in Portugal, six years have passed...and they look like parents on the day they are burying their child.
I think it offensive to suggest that these are the faces of people who failed to bankrupt another person.
Those faces are about personal loss, not money.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 10:32

Nina wrote:This is the very first time I have seen anything like grief on the face of Gerry McCann. What is he grieving for?

His lost child. No amount of arrogance or high- handed attitude can keep that kind of grief from rising to the surface.

No acting here, he is being real. He and his wife are devastated.

They are paying a high price for whatever went on during that holiday, eaten from the inside.

I hope the Met get to the truth.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 10:42

I agree. This is genuine grief. GM looks devastated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.13 11:04

Châtelaine wrote:I agree. This is genuine grief. GM looks devastated.
Is it grief, or fear ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 11:30

Maybe. But on the very same day, I read that Mark Bridger sobbed in court as the statements of April's parents were read out in court.

Was that 'genuine grief'?

I suppose it was. But it was 'genuine grief' for what he had done.

The question is surely: was Gerry's grief yesterday merely over losing his 'findable' daughter?

Or was it grief for something more complex?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.13 12:04

PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

Tears for himself.
He was surrounded by a bunch of people praying for return of Maddie when that will never ever happen. He was touched by them and crying tears of shame.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 04.05.13 13:10

PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

Perhaps, a mixture of both. The Met review may be coming to a conclusion....
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.05.13 13:20

They can let their guard down a bit now, as the graphic last images they've had to suppress for so long in order to pull off the facade have faded significantly over time. They are now able to show grief without fear of being rumbled. So real tears, but a premeditated photo op nonetheless..... specifically published to counteract the sixth anniversary ones of them laughing their heads off...
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.13 13:30

It may have been self-pity. Don't know. I see genuine "sadness". And am reminded now at the only one time I heard GM's voice break, which was when they'd legged it back to the U.K. and he ended his little statement at the airport [holding an unconscious son with one hand on his shoulder], saying that "they were not involved" ... So, maybe hurt feelings too ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.05.13 14:08

Châtelaine wrote:It may have been self-pity. Don't know. I see genuine "sadness". And am reminded now at the only one time I heard GM's voice break, which was when they'd legged it back to the U.K. and he ended his little statement at the airport [holding an unconscious son with one hand on his shoulder], saying that "they were not involved" ... So, maybe hurt feelings too ...

They've significantly overplayed their hands, and hardly anyone can stomach their act anymore. The Leveson bandwagon proved deeply unpopular, and they quickly moved on, leaving hooker loving Hughie to fly the flag solo! PR wise it's been rough of late, the press aren't playing ball, and Kate's revelations that she can (cough) finally leave the twins in the car for a few minutes, and that she forgives the monster paedophile that allegedly stole Maddie, have both backfired spectacularly; and at the end of the week pictures of the pair of them laughing their heads off when discussing the upcoming tragic 6th anniversary. I'd say that's enough to depress even the most hardened image conscious, PR driven, attention seeking junkies.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.13 14:15

PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

I think it's genuine grief, we just have to ask for what reason? Narcissists for example are capable of demonstrations of grief for themselves.
It's all gone wrong, leaving a trail of damage along the way.

This is how they should have looked on the 12th of May 2007. But didn't. They looked like this:

Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 X26n4710

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.13 14:31

ShuBob wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

People with past crimes and belated arrests climate is not going to change....... the Mccanns must be needing something extra to sleep.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.13 14:44

You can't fake faces like that. Real sorrow. And not for themselves. They loved their daughter, I have always believed that.
Their faces tell a story, which needs to be reconciled with what we have been told by them and what is in the files.

How to do it?

They have felt the need to hide some massively important truth about what happened. So important their child's memory was not respected. Probably this has contributed to their grief...there is no turning back the clock. You would certainly have shame mixed with guilt and sorrow under those circumstances.

I feel very sad looking at those photographs, what a tragedy.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.13 14:46

I don't believe that this look on their faces has any thing to do with Madeleine, its all show
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.05.13 14:53

aiyoyo wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Is it grief, or fear ?

People with past crimes and belated arrests climate is not going to change....... the Mccanns must be needing something extra to sleep.

Oh yes, must be deeply disquieting for the pair, and their co-conspirators.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 04.05.13 14:57

tiny wrote:I don't believe that this look on their faces has any thing to do with Madeleine, its all show

I'm inclined to agree it's premeditated... as I wrote earlier on MM.

The press report Maddie's tragic 6 year anniversary, alongside BIG pictures of the McCanns laughing their heads off.

Now we suddenly get BIG pictures of the pair of them crying.

Do the math! Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 912418
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.13 15:06

SAME PEOPLE 48 HOURS DIFFERENCE!
Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Plo10
THIS is what they are like when there is no chance for anyone from the public who can ask them awkward questions.
Anniversary very soon -  - Page 2 Lll10
And THIS in PUBLIC!
THEY CAN'T afford to be seen in PUBLIC LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF, CAN THEY?
HAPPY FACES WITH WEE LORRAINE, SAD FACES IN PUBLIC!
A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM! IMO.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top