The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 Mm11

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 Mm11

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 Regist10

Another candidate for the "abductor"

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 Empty Re: Another candidate for the "abductor"

Post by Guest 12.04.13 9:39

PeterMac wrote:I can hear the lynch mob assembling.
Daughter a solicitor ? That might be a problem for the paper that has just named him.

And namend the daughter(s)
And their mother, his wife.

What a disgrace this sort of reporting!

I second doctor Gerry McCann: to the dungeons with the scribbler!

And the person(s) who tipped him of.

BTW: a Madeleine McCann style abduction equals: NO abduction
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 Empty Re: Another candidate for the "abductor"

Post by Miraflores 12.04.13 9:57

i expect that he is completely innocent, and that he will be let go, but there won't be any word of apology to him.

Like the Swiss man with the little girl who was supposedly Madeleine; like the New Zealand girl with the same eye-defect that Madeleine didn't have.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.04.13 11:09

Miraflores wrote:i expect that he is completely innocent, and that he will be let go, but there won't be any word of apology to him.
Not until the solicitor-daughter takes advice from an older colleague.
Then watch. An apology won't be enough.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 11:57

Perhaps a further investigation might bring to light the real source of this absurd journalism ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 12:44

I think that applies to nearly all the McCann stories that have appeared since 2007!

The man has now been bailed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22120087

This is certainly a better piece of reporting as it gives the correct date and it does not mention the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.04.13 12:56

How can this man be named along with his wife and daughters (who are not suspected of any crime) and yet certain celebrity alleged sexual molesters cannot be.

None of it makes any sense to me, but as he has now been bailed it will be very interesting to see how all this ends.

Sharonl's post about the wife being a cleaner and possibly having to investigate their whereabouts in May 07 etc. is very good I think.

If it turns out the man has done nothing wrong (and at the moment it looks like it is the father's word against that of the alleged kidnapper) heand his wife and daughters can expect massive payout I would imagine from the papers.

A very interesting case to follow.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 12.04.13 13:06

I could be wrong but the man's name rings a bell. Perhaps, I'm mistaking Naylor for Lawlor Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 172348. Don't be surprised if a subsequent article alleges he was in Portugal at the same time as the McCanns.

Anyway, the Sun article proves conclusively that the Leveson Inquiry was a farce
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.04.13 13:31

There is something really strange about this. Why would the man stand facing the camera whilst the father took his picture. Why not put his hands up to protect his face. The sun reported yestereday that the man had a newspaper with him. Why not use that to cover his face whilst running away. Nah none of it is adding up imo.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.04.13 14:13

plebgate wrote:There is something really strange about this. Why would the man stand facing the camera whilst the father took his picture. Why not put his hands up to protect his face. The sun reported yestereday that the man had a newspaper with him. Why not use that to cover his face whilst running away. Nah none of it is adding up imo.
I think we had better ask Clarence Mitchell.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the family turned to Carter-Ruck for help.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 15:21

PeterMac wrote:
plebgate wrote:There is something really strange about this. Why would the man stand facing the camera whilst the father took his picture. Why not put his hands up to protect his face. The sun reported yestereday that the man had a newspaper with him. Why not use that to cover his face whilst running away. Nah none of it is adding up imo.
I think we had better ask Clarence Mitchell.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the family turned to Carter-Ruck for help.
After you ruined my appetite for lunch with your Rosemary Kennedy comment, you've now put a smiling grin on my face ... Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.04.13 17:39

He reminds me of the Bi/u rch chap from South Africa.
Agree that whether or not he is guilty he should not have been named, and certainly not his wife and daughters. They, his wife and daughters, should receive a hefty pay out in any case imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 17:43

He reminded me of Stephen Birch too, Nina - maybe it's the way he's standing; I didn't think anyone else would agree though!

The story is barking mad even by normal McCann standards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 17:46

There is reference to the girl's father taking a photo - as you say, he would hardly have posed like that.

Then the press refer to 'the photo', but I think this must have been taken by someone else.

The press have used this photo. It is surely someone's copyrighted photo?

So the generation of this story can be solved if we know who supplied the photo.

Was it the father of the girl?

Or someone else?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.04.13 17:50

A BRIT arrested over an alleged holiday child abduction attempt probed by Madeleine McCann cops is a father of two.

MBM cops? Who might that be? Op. Grange?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.04.13 19:25

aiyoyo wrote:
A BRIT arrested over an alleged holiday child abduction attempt probed by Madeleine McCann cops is a father of two.

You'll have to ask PeterMac, probably a whole new division dedicated to MBM sightings. Including the stalwarts from Leicester Police?

They're shoe-horning it into any old piece of news now. Where next?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 19:58

Remember I recently guessed a Canary Islands sighting would come up next, as that is where the 'Aiden' murder was seen in 2007?

Lo and behold: there we have the hapless Brit-cum-cleaner-wife (and hopefully the most murderous of shark litigation lawyers daughter!) on Canary Tenerife!

Ok, ok, I hear your applause, thank, you, thank you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.04.13 20:00

Portia wrote:Remember I recently guessed a Canary Islands sighting would come up next, as that is where the 'Aiden' murder was seen in 2007?

Lo and behold: there we have the hapless Brit-cum-cleaner-wife (and hopefully the most murderous of shark litigation lawyers daughter!) on Canary Tenerife!

bravo Here you are then! Now for your next prediction!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 20:03

tigger wrote:
Portia wrote:Remember I recently guessed a Canary Islands sighting would come up next, as that is where the 'Aiden' murder was seen in 2007?

Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 321268 Here you are then! Now for your next prediction!

Someday soon the Twins will start visiting the Internet.
Then they will start asking questions.
Then they will leave home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 20:29

Portia wrote:[...]

Someday soon the Twins will start visiting the Internet.
Then they will start asking questions.
Then they will leave home.
That must be every parent's nightmare ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.04.13 21:40

The Sun have now removed the names of the wife and daughters from the article.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4884021/Brit-father-in-Maddie-cops-hols-kid-probe.html

From the article it appears the police issued the picture of the man which was taken by the little girl's father.

Edited to add a clap for Portia re. Canary Island sighting. Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 259100
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.04.13 22:07

plebgate wrote:The Sun have now removed the names of the wife and daughters from the article.
They realised that one of the daughters is a solicitor ! !
But the damage has been done.
Go, girl, Go.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.04.13 22:14

I think you are right PeterM. Ooops too late although you think they would have realised as it stated daughter is solicitor in their own article. Another candidate for the "abductor" - Page 3 110921

Re. the celebs who are not being named I think they might have injunctions in place.

What other explanation for some being named but not others.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.13 22:52

PeterMac wrote:
plebgate wrote:The Sun have now removed the names of the wife and daughters from the article.
Go, girl, Go.
You mean ... they name her and write she's a solicitor ... and then they realise she's a solicitor ... and then ... Oh, dear ....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.04.13 23:26

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You'll have to ask PeterMac, probably a whole new division dedicated to MBM sightings. Including the stalwarts from Leicester Police?

They're shoe-horning it into any old piece of news now. Where next?

The correct term should simply be "Police" or just SY". This journalist is just taking the piss by deliberatly inflating the importance of Mccanns, ie sucking up to mccanns' arse.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.04.13 23:38

Châtelaine wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Go, girl, Go.
You mean ... they name her and write she's a solicitor ... and then they realise she's a solicitor ... and then ... Oh, dear ....

Now we know what Tanner's egg-man has evolved into.
IMO, the bit about the daughter being solicitor and wife being cleaner are just script (cock & bull) given to the journo by the pink aspect, and nothing to with investigative journalism.
The guy looks like a drifter, and probably money change hands.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum