The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another candidate for the "abductor"

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another candidate for the "abductor"

Post by Guest on 11.04.13 9:43

Bestbefore on TMCF has published a list, showing that ever year since 2007 there's a "big" story in the British papers on or approx. April 10 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.04.13 10:00

I notice the papers are not printing that this allegedly happened over a year ago.

HUNT FOR NEW MADDIE FIEND

A BRIT has spoken of the “shocking” moment his daughter was caught up in a suspected kidnap bid that mirrored the Madeleine McCann case.

[snipped from further down]

Kate and Gerry McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: “They’re aware of this.

“It is good news that the child was spotted and recovered very quickly by her father.

“Scotland Yard have been contacted and are now liaising with the force.’’

Another source close to the McCanns said: “Again this is proof that British youngsters are potentially vulnerable while away on holiday."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/308492/NEW-MADDIE-CHILD-SNATCHER/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 11.04.13 11:03

Mirrors the Maddie case? The only similarities I can see are the age of the child and flashing trainers.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.04.13 11:46

candyfloss wrote:I notice the papers are not printing that this allegedly happened over a year ago.
Of course not.
Clarrie has seen to that.
And with that detail it would not be a story, and might even start some people wondering about why it has been planted at this time.
6th anniversary coming soon, to an insecure apartment near you.

Brace yourselves, and take plenty of ginger tablets.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.04.13 12:12

Châtelaine wrote:Bestbefore on TMCF has published a list, showing that ever year since 2007 there's a "big" story in the British papers on or approx. April 10 ...
Have you got the link, or the list ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 11.04.13 12:14

Be under no illusion. Clarence has several such stories ready to run at the appropriate time IMO. I have come to realise that any time he's quoted in a story's first print, he is usually the source of the story.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.04.13 12:15

I love the quote supposedly from a McCann source that British youngsters (why only them?) are potentially vulnerable while on holiday.

That certainly applies absolutely anywhere if they are left alone as the McCanns want us to believe and I would say that in 99% of cases, the danger comes from those they know as opposed to strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 11.04.13 13:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I love the quote supposedly from a McCann source that British youngsters (why only them?) are potentially vulnerable while on holiday.

That certainly applies absolutely anywhere if they are left alone as the McCanns want us to believe and I would say that in 99% of cases, the danger comes from those they know as opposed to strangers.

Parenting and childhood in a culture of fear

Chapter 8: Aspects of Crime, Danger and Safety

8.3.3. Risky Holidays

While millions of British children go abroad on holiday with friends and family every year and come to no harm, the tragic and unique case of Madeleine McCann is related to, not in terms of its extraordinary nature, but in terms of the ‟what if?‟ (see Chapter 6).

https://dspace.lboro.ac.uk/dspace-jspui/handle/2134/8520

Olympicana_Reloaded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.04.13 15:04

@PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:Bestbefore on TMCF has published a list, showing that ever year since 2007 there's a "big" story in the British papers on or approx. April 10 ...
Have you got the link, or the list ?

Don't worry, I have found them all in the mccannfiles site. Fascinating stuff. Every year, spot on the date.
Why, Clarence ?
Why, Gerry ?
Why, Kate ?
Why, Carter-Ruck ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.04.13 15:09

3 weeks to May 1, is all I can deduce. But if that has a meaning ... ???

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 11.04.13 15:34

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I love the quote supposedly from a McCann source that British youngsters (why only them?) are potentially vulnerable while on holiday.

Well they are for sure vulnerable if they are left unsupervised. Did you notice the part of the article stating that the father [who did not wish to be identified,] had spoken to the McCanns about the ordeal?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 11.04.13 15:47

@russiandoll wrote:

Well they are for sure vulnerable if they are left unsupervised. Did you notice the part of the article stating that the father [who did not wish to be identified,] had spoken to the McCanns about the ordeal?

Oh I did alright. It confirmed to me the source of this story.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.04.13 15:55

It is not only British children, it is British Blonde Beautiful children.
Please try to keep up !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.04.13 16:38

@NFWTD - yes as there was a photo and a man has been arrested it will be interesting to see how this all works out but that article did make me annoyed to think that his child was taken away - those children were on the beach - and it has not been reported in Britain for so long (if true of course).

Very strange business.

Does anyone remember a few years ago reading somewhere that it was thought that whoever took Maddie might have been on the same plane as them? It does seem familiar now I think of it, but I cannot be sure and may have been about someone or something else. So much to remember, sometimes does my head in.lol.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 11.04.13 16:43

@plebgate wrote:@NFWTD - yes as there was a photo and a man has been arrested it will be interesting to see how this all works out but that article did make me annoyed to think that his child was taken away - those children were on the beach - and it has not been reported in Britain for so long (if true of course).

Very strange business.

Does anyone remember a few years ago reading somewhere that it was thought that whoever took Maddie might have been on the same plane as them? It does seem familiar now I think of it, but I cannot be sure and may have been about someone or something else. So much to remember, sometimes does my head in.lol.

Well, this is the PJ's theory after all so if the McCanns are now trying to draw attention to it, they won't be upset if people point the finger at them and their tapas friends surely!

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.04.13 16:53

Thank you Shubob - can you remember if that was in the files or in a newspaper? I take your point about pointing the finger.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.04.13 17:18

@ShuBob wrote:
@plebgate wrote:@NFWTD - yes as there was a photo and a man has been arrested it will be interesting to see how this all works out but that article did make me annoyed to think that his child was taken away - those children were on the beach - and it has not been reported in Britain for so long (if true of course).

Very strange business.

Well, this is the PJ's theory after all so if the McCanns are now trying to draw attention to it, they won't be upset if people point the finger at them and their tapas friends surely!

Buy a few holiday packs from the Mcwebsite when you are packing your suitcases for a proper family holiday. Keep looking for Madeleine the whole time you are on holiday whilst you are wearing a wristband and your luggage tags are all duly subscribed. Keep a photocard in your wallet. Put a picture of Madeleine on your mobile phone along with the relevant telephone numbers. Make sure your luggage tags show a picture of Madeleine to let other families going on holiday know you are looking for Madeleine. Watch out for potential paedophiles (they could even be sitting next to you on the plane). Whilst you are in the airport buy a copy of Kate's latest bewk.

Above all, be really grateful to the McCanns for pointing out the danger of leaving your children alone. Don't leave your children in an unlocked apartment even if you feel incredibly safe on holiday and decide to go for dinner with your friends every evening and feel like it's just like dining in your garden (well that's if you have a garden almost the length of a football pitch and you're at the far end with no clear vision of your unlocked house) as you never know what bogey man is lurking out there.

If your child goes missing when you are on holiday thank the McCanns for their tireless effort and contribution towards an international alert system and their altruism in helping others for no reward.

The alternative of course is to go on holiday with your kids, enjoy your holiday, look after your kids as you usually do and enjoy spending time with them.

Your children have nothing to fear on holiday when you are there to look after them. I wonder how we managed before the McFear factor!

Rant over.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 11.04.13 17:56

This is a very strange story. Admittedly, I only glanced at it, and will re-read, but my I was initially shocked that such a clear, identifiable photograph was published. I hope that the story was checked out and confirmed before the picture was used. With this continual stream of paedophile stories, the mob are jittery, and might round up a posse. I have become very cynical about news stories since I began watching this case.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 11.04.13 18:14

Personally, I think this story has emerged now as a reaction to the piece in the Star about the daily costs of the review. I can imagine the great unwashed, peeved about their new bedroom tax and rising living costs, tut-tutting at the MILLIONS that have been shovelled in the direction of the McCanns, particularly as the piece states that members of Op Grange team are MURDER investigators, planting the message that Madeleine is probably no more. Clarence probably just wanted to keep the dwindling tribe of uneducated McCann supporters reassured that the monstrous child-snatching fiend was still prowling around trying to pinch a kid right from under it's fathers nose.

What is the circulation of the Star, anyway? Does it have a "readership" as such or just a few knuckle draggers who look at the pictures?

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 11.04.13 20:49

I have read this farce in a few different news papers and in the Sun

What they seem to be saying is that a a man attempted to snatch a 3 year old girl in a Madeleine McCann style abduction in Lanzarote in Januuary last year. The 40-45 year old suspect ran off toward the rocks after being confronted by the childs father. The 36 year old father does not wish to be named. Police have arrested a 62 year old on suspicion of attempted kidnap.

There is no evidence of one taking place, so what exactly is a Madeleine McCann style abduction?
Why has this news been witheld for 14 months? Why publish it now? It can only be for McCann benefit.
Yet another witness that wishes to remain anonymous - does he exist, or is he an Alphaig type witness?
Why arrest a 62 year old when a 40-55 year old was seen taking the child? (if it actually ever happened)

What child abductor stops to pose for a photograph? Actually he looks quite familiar. Have we seen him before, on a McCann support site maybe?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.04.13 20:57

With all of this prefab nonsense mid April before the "storm", it seems to be the ideal time to turn in early just for once. Good Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 11.04.13 23:31

A McCann style abduction is a child disappearing from a bedroom, which was at first locked with jemmied shutters, and then became unlocked and the shutters unjemmied.

If someone had snatched Madeleine from a beach/supermarket/the street then we would have no difficulty in believing that an abduction did occur. Even if we later found out that it was a put up job.

But Madeleine, poor girl, still sells newspapers.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 12.04.13 7:04

14 months later

Brit father in Maddie cops hols kid probe

Snapped ... suspect

Exclusive
By ANTHONY FRANCE
Published: 6 hrs ago

A BRIT arrested over an alleged holiday child abduction attempt probed by Madeleine McCann cops is a father of two.

Married James Lawlor, 62 — also known as John — was held at his North West London home on Wednesday night.
Police had launched an appeal after a little girl’s dad said he stopped a man taking her from a mall in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.
They received a tip-off after releasing a picture of the suspect taken by the three-year-old’s dad, of Milton Keynes, Bucks.
Landscape gardener Lawlor lives in Harrow with cleaner wife Ann, 56, and has two daughters — solicitor Rowena, 27, and council worker Denise, 22.
A woman answering the door last night declined to comment.
A neighbour said: “We are all shocked. He seemed a very nice man.”
Officers confirmed a 62- year-old held in Harrow was still being quizzed last night on suspicion of attempted kidnap.
Met Police probing Maddie’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007 are working with Thames Valley cops on the Lanzarote case.
The dad who confronted the man in January last year later saw him at a beach.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4884021/Brit-father-in-Maddie-cops-hols-kid-probe.html#ixzz2QE5WwaGN

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 12.04.13 7:14

Notice that the wife just happens to be a cleaner

I am no psychic but the follow up news will state:

The man bares a sriking resemblence to Jane Tanners Bundleman

His wife worked as a cleaner

Police are investigating their whereabouts in May 2007

A new witness (who wishes to remain anonymous) will report to the Sun that he or she spotted a man of this description walking around with a Madeleine look alike, before getting in to a white van (full of cleaners).

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.04.13 7:53

I can hear the lynch mob assembling.
Daughter a solicitor ? That might be a problem for the paper that has just named him.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum