The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Mm11

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Mm11

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Regist10

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Empty Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck

Post by Tony Bennett 23.03.10 7:42

What a joy it must be for Carter-Ruck to have such willing agents as Mike Gunnill and Debbie Butler, keeping an alert watch, or conducting entrapment operations, to ensure, so far as possible, that the contenrts of '60 Reasons' are never read by another soul.

Here's the latest announcment on Ms Butler's blog:

today Bennett - I had a phone call from a chappy - got his number - he bought a book from you from UKIP , sending to Carter RUCK

It appears that a UKIP member who bought 100 of the booklets some time ago may be selling them on. And that in the case of one reader, a purchase has aroused his dormant curiosity in the case.

Quite what Carter-Ruck can do about it, I have no idea.

But one must admire the dedication of the likes of Gunnill and Butler to 'act on instructions'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Empty Re: Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 23.03.10 9:52

I find it very sad Tony that Debbie who at one time worked closely with you to highlight the Madeleine case, now seems to be more concerned about playing games and even more sadder that she does not appear to be able to get on with her own life without constantly concerning herself about what you are doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck Empty Re: Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 10:14

Not just Debbie, but Gunnill seems to spend an inordinate amount of time concerning himself about what TB's doing.

If only he'd spend all that available time wisely and investigate Madeleine's whereabouts. Maybe hook up with that useless piece of shyte crime correspondent, Martin Brunt.

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 595373
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 23.03.10 10:21

There seem to be quite a number of people who have lost sight of why we originally became concerned about Madeleine McCann and are now intent on their own feuds.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 23.03.10 10:33

How empty and sad both Butler and Gunnill's lives must be that they have become obsessed with every aspect of TB's doings . I would include Ambersuz in that category also, as she is another who has nothing else better to do than devote her life to looking for dirt to dig up about TB. What is up with these people - they obviously care nothing about what happened to Madeleine and seem to have totally lost the plot?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 10:47

Maybe Gunnill Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 867230 and Butler's bessie mate Amber will leave TB alone for a while now that she's got ex mod, Eddie, in her sights.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 23.03.10 10:49

ufercoffy wrote:Maybe Gunnill Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 867230 and Butler's bessie mate Amber will leave TB alone for a while now that she's got ex mod, Eddie, in her sights.

Don't bet on it.
Raptor

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 23.03.10 10:51

One last thing, I don't understand how Mike is suddenly associated with Ms Butler given that it was her and Seve Marsden that attacked Mike on-line. Your comparison fails to stand up to scrutiny.
Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 10:51

Are you the one Gunnill takes instructions from?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 10:53

Raptor wrote:One last thing, I don't understand how Mike is suddenly associated with Ms Butler given that it was her and Seve Marsden that attacked Mike on-line. Your comparison fails to stand up to scutiny.

Think you must have missed the great 'making up' of Gunnill and Butler. Have often wondered why Gunnill is after Bennett though when you quite rightly say the attack on him was by Marsden and Butler.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 23.03.10 10:58

I would suggest that maybe you are not seeing the whole picture then
Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 11:02

And...erm, Jo has told you the whole picture has he?

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 234726
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 23.03.10 11:26

ufercoffy wrote:Not just Debbie, but Gunnill seems to spend an inordinate amount of time concerning himself about what TB's doing.

If only he'd spend all that available time wisely and investigate Madeleine's whereabouts. Maybe hook up with that useless piece of shyte crime correspondent, Martin Brunt.

Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 595373

My God, you might have nailed it there, the Woodward and Bernstein of the UK media, I can feel criminals the country over, quivering in their boots. lol!
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 23.03.10 11:28

ufercoffy wrote:And...erm, Jo has told you the whole picture has he?

Andy is the ALL SEEING EYE, haven't you realised that, yet ? lol!
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor 23.03.10 11:36

No, whoever Jo is. I don't think anyone really gets the full picture, that is what I am trying to find out. Behind all the trouble that has served only to marginlise and alienate people there has to be a motive - as yet this remains obscured to me.
Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 23.03.10 11:55

justagrannynow 1 wrote:There seem to be quite a number of people who have lost sight of why we originally became concerned about Madeleine McCann and are now intent on their own feuds.

Ain't that the truth!

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 23.03.10 14:22

Raptor wrote:One last thing, I don't understand how Mike is suddenly associated with Ms Butler given that it was her and Seve Marsden that attacked Mike on-line. Your comparison fails to stand up to scrutiny.

Because DB asserted (in her usual capitals) that she had nothing to do with the spoof Gunnill site. She happily laid all the blame at Steve's doorstep. This is one of the many reasons why they fell out? Other reasons include Steve rejecting her romantic advances. However, they appear to have reconciled their differences in recent weeks...
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 23.03.10 15:50

Well someone is gong to be proven to be a liar,providing we ever find out! As they both seem so adamant they are right.......
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 23.03.10 16:09

Raptor wrote:

No, whoever Jo is. I don't think anyone really gets the full picture, that is what I am trying to find out. Behind all the trouble that has served only to marginlise and alienate people there has to be a motive - as yet this remains obscured to me.

Best of luck in your endevours!
I too, for a long time now, have wondered about certain peoples motives.
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 16:12

kangdang wrote:
Raptor wrote:One last thing, I don't understand how Mike is suddenly associated with Ms Butler given that it was her and Seve Marsden that attacked Mike on-line. Your comparison fails to stand up to scrutiny.

Because DB asserted (in her usual capitals) that she had nothing to do with the spoof Gunnill site. She happily laid all the blame at Steve's doorstep. This is one of the many reasons why they fell out? Other reasons include Steve rejecting her romantic advances. However, they appear to have reconciled their differences in recent weeks...

Butler seems to make romantic advances to anything in trousers. Didn't she also makes advances to Bennett?

Watch out...erm, Jo, you could be next Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 742129 but whatever you do don't turn her down fgs otherwise she'll turn on you too. Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 968430
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 23.03.10 16:20

ufercoffy wrote:
kangdang wrote:

Butler seems to make romantic advances to anything in trousers. Didn't she also makes advances to Bennett?

Watch out...erm, Jo, you could be next Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 742129 but whatever you do don't turn her down fgs otherwise she'll turn on you too. Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 968430

I have no idea if DB made advances towards TB (nor do i wish to know). I will say though, TB doesn't strike me as the sort of chap that would play away; moreover, i do not imagine for one moment that she would be his type - jmo of course!

DB's problem with TB is that he wasn't prepared to risk his assets (line the mccanns and C-R's pockets!). The bottom line is that the 60 reasons booklet had been circulated wide and far, it had served it purpose by the time C-R took action. DB wasn't, and still isn't, able to 'box clever', whereas TB is.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 17:54

I did read somewhere that Butler loved Bennett. Probably a rumour, I don't know, but she certainly turned out to be a bunnyboiler.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 23.03.10 18:38

Meanwhile, over on the MM Guest thread today, Butler is yet again threatening to fling her doors open to total strangers on the forum - can there be a single person out there who would consider turning up to Butler's meeting knowing that, in all probablility, anything of interest will most likely be passed on to TM and Carter Ruck?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 23.03.10 21:46

...or they might end up bubbling away in a bunny stew. Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 968430
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 23.03.10 22:04

ufercoffy wrote:...or they might end up bubbling away in a bunny stew. Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck 968430

Bonny Braes and crew threatened to make a stew out of "Hare" IIRC. lol!
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top