The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Mm11

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Mm11

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Regist10

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Empty Carter-Ruck to sue everyone !

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.17 9:46

Carter-Ruck To Sue Everyone

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Twats210

The UK's most-feared LAW firm Carter-Ruck is to send you a letter telling you to shut it right now or they will have your house.

The lawyers acted after Gonçalo Amaral, Tony Bennett, and millions of bloggers, Twitter and Facebook users willfully ignored a legal bid to suppress information about their clients Kate and Gerry McCann and their decision to ruin everyone who questions them.

One injunction, brought against Gonçalo Amaral who victoriously won an eight year libel battle over his book 'The Truth of the Lie', was reinforced last night after the McCann couple were notified that he was looking for a UK publisher. The family spokesman Clarence Mitchell warned "Beware, our lawyers are watching you!" if he tries to sell his books in the UK.

The McCanns have now decided it would be more beneficial to try and intimidate everyone with a computer.

The injunctions will be posted later this week to everyone in the UK, although Carter-Ruck have also threatened to sue every postman in Britain if strike action affects their delivery.

DHL will be used to deliver injunctions to the postmen, but if anyone from DHL looks at the addresses then they will be sued and its injunctions will be delivered by UPS who will also be sued and have its injunctions delivered by Federal Express.

Senior partner Adam Tudor, said: "I have taken advice from myself and will see absolutely everybody in court later this month. As a precaution, I have also taken out an injunction preventing you from telling anyone that I told you that I would see everybody in court and an injunction preventing you from telling anyone that I told you about the previous injunction. And so on."

He added: "As for Kate and Gerry McCann, our clients have stated consistently that they only ever intended to conceal Madeleine's cadaver, fake an abduction, obtain monies under false pretences, and pervert the course of justice in a perfectly legal way."

Daily Mail journalist, Tracey Kandohla said yesterday: "NHS doctors Kate and Gerry, both 48 from Rothley, Leicestershire, pay for this extremely costly service when needed from the Find Maddie Fund, which is made up of public donations and proceeds from Kate's own autobiography Prosecution Exhibit1 'madeleine' published in 2011."

Furious heart doctor Gerry McCann said: "I am hacked off. I strongly believe in Freedom of Speech for anyone who can afford it but I draw the line when people keep quoting facts from the official Portuguese Police files that Madeleine died in the apartment and we concealed her cadaver. These people need to be made an example of and we have people."

Furious former GP Kate McCann said: "Being a good Catholic I have forgiven the abductor, but this has gone too far now and I want everyone to be miserable and feel fear."

In the meantime, the McCann's government-appointed spokesman, Clarence Mitchell said: "Anyone who wishes to donate to Kate and Gerry's Litigation Fund can send money in an envelope marked 'Kate and Gerry McCann, Rothley' - it will get there, and they will do their utmost to sue you."

A Twitter user said: "OMG, it is outrajus dat da #mccanns cant pay their mortgage wiv the OFM Fund while having to su evry1! Feckin ejits!"

jillhavern for cmomm online

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41406

Back to top Go down

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Empty Re: Carter-Ruck to sue everyone !

Post by Guest 06.02.17 11:19

In the meantime, the McCann's government-appointed spokesman, Clarence Mitchell said: "Anyone who wishes to donate to Kate and Gerry's Litigation Fund can send money in an envelope marked 'Kate and Gerry McCann, Rothley' - it will get there, and they will do their utmost to sue you."

Alternatively you could support this fund.

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! FrontPNG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Moore 06.02.17 11:27

May I please point out that the Protection from Harassment Act, which Kate and Bro. Gerry McCann used to stop Tony Bennett stating the obvious, does give private litigants with money to abuse extensive powers to stop anything that causes them "alarm" or "distress"?

http://www.monbiot.com/2005/02/22/protest-as-harassment/
Tom Moore
Tom Moore

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 06.02.17 12:17

I know nothing about the Libel Laws , but what intrigues me is this. If I claim that someone has libelled me, don't I have to prove that they have been untruthful? If the truth causes 'alarm' and 'distress' isn't that just too bad ?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 06.02.17 12:21

big grin singing and suing 

No time for searching ...

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Moore 06.02.17 12:31

Cmaryholmes wrote:I know nothing about the Libel Laws , but what intrigues me is this. If I claim that someone has libelled me, don't I have to prove that they have been untruthful? If the truth causes 'alarm' and 'distress' isn't that just too bad ?
For libel claims in England, the burden of proof lies (almost uniquely) on the Defendant.

The Protection from Harassment Act refers to alarm or distress, and is not a claim for libel. The Harassment Act does appear to give rights to people (who can pay for the lawyers) on the sole basis that someone has caused them alarm or distress.

http://www.monbiot.com/2005/02/22/protest-as-harassment/
Tom Moore
Tom Moore

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 06.02.17 12:34

The McCanns and the Media are causing me alarm and distress!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.02.17 12:51

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Carter-Ruck To Sue Everyone

Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Twats210

The UK's most-feared LAW firm Carter-Ruck is to send you a letter telling you to shut it right now or they will have your house.

The lawyers acted after Gonçalo Amaral, Tony Bennett, and millions of bloggers, Twitter and Facebook users willfully ignored a legal bid to suppress information about their clients Kate and Gerry McCann and their decision to ruin everyone who questions them.

One injunction, brought against Gonçalo Amaral who victoriously won an eight year libel battle over his book 'The Truth of the Lie', was reinforced last night after the McCann couple were notified that he was looking for a UK publisher. The family spokesman Clarence Mitchell warned "Beware, our lawyers are watching you!" if he tries to sell his books in the UK.

The McCanns have now decided it would be more beneficial to try and intimidate everyone with a computer.

The injunctions will be posted later this week to everyone in the UK, although Carter-Ruck have also threatened to sue every postman in Britain if strike action affects their delivery.

DHL will be used to deliver injunctions to the postmen, but if anyone from DHL looks at the addresses then they will be sued and its injunctions will be delivered by UPS who will also be sued and have its injunctions delivered by Federal Express.

Senior partner Adam Tudor, said: "I have taken advice from myself and will see absolutely everybody in court later this month. As a precaution, I have also taken out an injunction preventing you from telling anyone that I told you that I would see everybody in court and an injunction preventing you from telling anyone that I told you about the previous injunction. And so on."

He added: "As for Kate and Gerry McCann, our clients have stated consistently that they only ever intended to conceal Madeleine's cadaver, fake an abduction, obtain monies under false pretences, and pervert the course of justice in a perfectly legal way."

Daily Mail journalist, Tracey Kandohla said yesterday: "NHS doctors Kate and Gerry, both 48 from Rothley, Leicestershire, pay for this extremely costly service when needed from the Find Maddie Fund, which is made up of public donations and proceeds from Kate's own autobiography Prosecution Exhibit1 'madeleine' published in 2011."

Furious heart doctor Gerry McCann said: "I am hacked off. I strongly believe in Freedom of Speech for anyone who can afford it but I draw the line when people keep quoting facts from the official Portuguese Police files that Madeleine died in the apartment and we concealed her cadaver. These people need to be made an example of and we have people."

Furious former GP Kate McCann said: "Being a good Catholic I have forgiven the abductor, but this has gone too far now and I want everyone to be miserable and feel fear."

A Twitter user said: "OMG, it is outrajus dat da #mccanns cant pay their mortgage wiv the OFM Fund while having to su evry1! Feckin ejits!"

jillhavern for cmomm online
That is so funny big grin  made my day.

For a moment I thought it was serious - it is Monday!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42323

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 06.02.17 14:35

Making us laugh on a Monday !

How very dare they  spit coffee

Can  I sue for spilling my tea and making my sciatica worse ?   violin

My post is always late will that make a difference ? 

If I read " Truth of a lie " will I end up in prison ? Can I take the cats with me ? lol4

Sorry couldn't find a cat so had to use the dog . Oo I'M in big trouble now !!!!

Activity : 2381

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 06.02.17 15:42

GoGetEm i shamelessly copied that and posted in on my fb as it is literally laugh out loud funny. Hope u dont mind? soz

I included this forum address and your name etc. Will they sue me now? Yikes! I.m the same, got bugger all!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.17 17:25

Roxyroo wrote:GoGetEm i shamelessly copied that and posted in on my fb as it is literally laugh out loud funny. Hope u dont mind? soz

I included this forum address and your name etc. Will they sue me now? Yikes! I.m the same, got bugger all!

Of course it is!
Glad it gave you a chuckle.
The devil made me do it! titter

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 06.02.17 18:11

Does anyone know if Richard d. Hall has been carter rkd? Or peter hyatt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.17 18:13

Roxyroo wrote:Does anyone know if Richard d. Hall has been carter rkd? Or peter hyatt?
Richard would have said if he had, and he wouldn't be about to release his next Maddie film.

I don't know about Peter.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 06.02.17 18:15

It's the bit where Mr Tudor says he's taken advice from himself. I spat my coffee out right there, i.m ashamed to admit. Full marks for comedy, i,ve re read it about eight times now and i'm still giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 06.02.17 18:16

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:GoGetEm i shamelessly copied that and posted in on my fb as it is literally laugh out loud funny. Hope u dont mind? soz

Of course it is!
Glad it gave you a chuckle.
The devil made me do it! titter
This is so funny.

I'm so pissed off that I didn't think of doing it.

Lol !! Mr
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 06.02.17 18:34

Mr Hopefully if the McCanns and Carter Ruck read this they'll realise just how ludicrous they are!

And what's with Tracey Kandohla putting in print that the McCanns use money that was donated by the public for searching for Madeleine on legal fees? 

With friends like Kandohla and Mitchell who needs enemies?
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 06.02.17 18:40

cs
hogwash wrote: Hopefully if the McCanns and Carter Ruck read this they'll realise just how ludicrous they are!

And what's with Tracey Kandohla putting in print that the McCanns use money that was donated by the public for searching for Madeleine on legal fees? 

The McCanns are ludicrous but Carter-Ruck won't be bothered, they're a law firm who'll take any case that makes them money just like Phil Shiner did when he was suing Brit soldiers for what they'd allegedly done in Iraq.
The legal profession has neither conscience nor shame.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 06.02.17 18:54

Roxyroo wrote:Does anyone know if Richard d. Hall has been carter rkd? Or peter hyatt?
This could make it into the Oxford Dictionary, "Oh dear, my engine's blown up so it looks like I'm carter-rucked".

Lol

big grin
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.02.17 19:04

Philip Anders wrote:cs
hogwash wrote: Hopefully if the McCanns and Carter Ruck read this they'll realise just how ludicrous they are!

The McCanns are ludicrous but Carter-Ruck won't be bothered, they're a law firm who'll take any case that makes them money just like Phil Shiner did when he was suing Brit soldiers for what they'd allegedly done in Iraq.
The legal profession has neither conscience nor shame.
Carter-Ruck to sue everyone ! Tiresome_little_bollocks

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 06.02.17 19:06

Cmaryholmes wrote:I know nothing about the Libel Laws , but what intrigues me is this. If I claim that someone has libelled me, don't I have to prove that they have been untruthful? If the truth causes 'alarm' and 'distress' isn't that just too bad ?
Take this as an example.
If your neighbour was convicted for not having a TV licence then that's a recorded fact & a provable true statement.
If you then put posters up all over your town saying your neighbour had been convicted for not having a TV licence you could be sued even though what you've said is true.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 06.02.17 19:16

As far as i am aware, Peter hasn't.

They really wouldn't want to face him in court, he would have them tell when she died, how she died, at whose hand and where they dumped her :)

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 06.02.17 20:29

Philip Anders wrote:
Take this as an example.
If your neighbour was convicted for not having a TV licence then that's a recorded fact & a provable true statement.
If you then put posters up all over your town saying your neighbour had been convicted for not having a TV licence you could be sued even though what you've said is true.
Would that be libel? According to the Oxford English Dictionary, libel is a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation, a written defamation. Have the lawyers redefined libel?  sad
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 06.02.17 22:54

Cmaryholmes wrote:
Philip Anders wrote:
Take this as an example.
Would that be libel? According to the Oxford English Dictionary, libel is a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation, a written defamation. Have the lawyers redefined libel?  sad

I thought the defence to a libel claim is what you have written about them is the truth.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 06.02.17 23:19

JRP wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:
Philip Anders wrote:
Take this as an example.

I thought the defence to a libel claim is what you have written about them is the truth.
It is the defence to a libel claim in the Uk. Not sure where the other example has come from?

The law is different in Portugal, where I understand, the McCann / Amaral case was not about the facts of the case but about how much distress the McCanns suffered due to the publication of the book. This was balanced against Amaral's right to freedom of expression.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.02.17 23:29

Philip Anders wrote:
Take this as an example.
I don't believe that to be true and I also have a sneaking suspicion you are taking a back handed swipe at Tony Bennett.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top