The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When C-R et al monitor this forum Mm11

When C-R et al monitor this forum Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When C-R et al monitor this forum Mm11

When C-R et al monitor this forum Regist10

When C-R et al monitor this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When C-R et al monitor this forum Empty When C-R et al monitor this forum

Post by bristow 04.02.13 8:33

I have read a few times from admins that C-R, journalists etc often monitor this forum, just wondering how you know, or is it a secret?

I find comfort in the fact that newspapers read this site it shows they are interested in the truth too.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

When C-R et al monitor this forum Empty Re: When C-R et al monitor this forum

Post by Guest 04.02.13 8:43

It is true. A statcounter has been embedded in the forum and Carter-Ruck have spent many hours, many days, many months over the past two years or more monitoring this forum and actively searching Tony's posts.

Here is just one example that I have shared with Tony which shows them being online here for over 19 hours searching Tony's posts. I have a whole file of screenshots just like this.

And, yes, the media read here too....from various countries - watching and waiting for their turn to report the truth about what really happened to Maddie, possibly?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.13 8:44

bristow wrote:I have read a few times from admins that C-R, journalists etc often monitor this forum, just wondering how you know, or is it a secret?

I find comfort in the fact that newspapers read this site it shows they are interested in the truth too.
I will answer that. The forum-owner noticed that one of those logging in to the forum on a regular basis had an IP address which was traced to 'Peter Carter-Ruck' (rich founder of Carter-Ruck, now dead). She has sent me details. Carter-Ruck began regular monitoring of this forum on 28 September 2011 and did so on an almost daily basis for months thereafter. They were not looking out for other people's alleged libels, only mine - their pattern of searching revealed this. They combed the entire forum looking for anything I might have said that they thought breached any of my undertakings, going right back to when the forum was first opened in2009. Most days they were on for about 1 to 1.5 hours, sometimes much longer. An employee of Carter-Ruck took screenshots of all postings of mine deemed to breach any undertaking, and they form part of the McCanns' case for having me committed to prison, served on me on 1 December 2011. In addition, Carter-Ruck has formally admitted that one of their staff is a member here and can see everything that other members can see, though not the Admin sections

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.02.13 8:53

Thanks so much for your answers, that is so interesting!

So their name actually appears on the embedded counter next to their ip address, from looking at that chart they MUST be paying an individual to monitor here.
Fascinating too to see their searches of Tony Bennett, it must make Tony feel like he really is being stalked and singled out, unreal!

So one of the C-R team is a full member, how frightening, do they post here?

How can you tell which newspaper signs in, does it work the same way with their company name coming up next to their ip address?
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 04.02.13 9:03

Tony Bennett wrote:
bristow wrote:I have read a few times from admins that C-R, journalists etc often monitor this forum, just wondering how you know, or is it a secret?

I will answer that. The forum-owner noticed that one of those logging in to the forum on a regular basis had an IP address which was traced to 'Peter Carter-Ruck' (rich founder of Carter-Ruck, now dead). She has sent me details. Carter-Ruck began regular monitoring of this forum on 28 September 2011 and did so on an almost daily basis for months thereafter. They were not looking out for other people's alleged libels, only mine - their pattern of searching revealed this. They combed the entire forum looking for anything I might have said that they thought breached any of my undertakings, going right back to when the forum was first opened in2009. Most days they were on for about 1 to 1.5 hours, sometimes much longer. An employee of Carter-Ruck took screenshots of all postings of mine deemed to breach any undertaking, and they form part of the McCanns' case for having me committed to prison, served on me on 1 December 2011. In addition, Carter-Ruck has formally admitted that one of their staff is a member here and can see everything that other members can see, though not the Admin sections
wow
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 9:05

bristow wrote:Thanks so much for your answers, that is so interesting!

So their name actually appears on the embedded counter next to their ip address, from looking at that chart they MUST be paying an individual to monitor here.
Fascinating too to see their searches of Tony Bennett, it must make Tony feel like he really is being stalked and singled out, unreal!

So one of the C-R team is a full member, how frightening, do they post here?

How can you tell which newspaper signs in, does it work the same way with their company name coming up next to their ip address?

Yes, Carter Ruck is the name of their ISP - so it was easy to see them here. As you can see from this screenshot their host is firewall.carter-ruck.com

I didn't actually know one of their staff was a member here - I'm going to do a bit of checking on that - I doubt they will have posted though.

And, yes, the newspapers and BBC etc all use IP addresses with BBC or mirror group (for example) in the IP addresses - again easy to spot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 9:12

This one is from the BBC - Total visits 342 bigshock

They're watching alright smilie

McCanns beware - one day they may well turn on you...... cutthroat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 04.02.13 9:14

its like the saying --dont bite the hand that feeds you -- oh have they been biting
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.02.13 10:19

Tony Bennett wrote:

Tony, given the Mr. Justice Eady High Court decision that 'threads' are to be seen more as 'slander' than 'libel', is there a potential misleading here, re CR going through 'threads' and yet targeting you with 'libel'.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.02.13 10:29

Waste of time the bbc looking here,remeber so-vile,didnt they try to cover that up,i sorry to say the bbc are well past there sell by date
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.02.13 10:41

admin wrote:
This one is from the BBC - Total visits 342
They're watching alright

All the news media have their programmes ready.
All papers have their copy written
Private Eye already has a full 8 page pull out supplement

All they are doing is tweaking day by day. filling gaps, fleshing it out.

They want their money back ! Either from the McCanns and the Tapas7 and the Directors of the "Fund", the lawyers, and whoever it is who is backing the whole charade, OR by selling newspapers.
Or both !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 04.02.13 11:04

PeterMac wrote:
admin wrote:
They're watching alright
McCanns beware - one day they may well turn on you...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They want their money back ! Either from the McCanns and the Tapas7 and the Directors of the "Fund", the lawyers, and whoever it is who is backing the whole charade, OR by selling newspapers.
Or both !

Can ITN presenter, Mary Nightingale, call herself an impartial journalist? An insightful little number this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what are the mccanns really-like/
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Beeton 04.02.13 11:15

PeterMac wrote:
admin wrote:
They're watching alright
McCanns beware - one day they may well turn on you...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or both !

And what fun (a personal favourite) Viz will have with it! They have had a laugh with Mr Saville, along the lines of " we were surprised to find that there was a hidden side to 'kiddie fiddler' J.S, apparently he did a lot of work for charity !"
Mrs Beeton

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.02.13 11:15

PeterMac wrote:
admin wrote:
They're watching alright

Or both !

Since CR is stalking TB's posts, just by adding Tony Bennett's name to this will hopefully attract them to this important info they need to know - that the papers and those they conned (donors) would want their money back. If not, they would want their pound of flesh.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.02.13 11:19

Mrs Beeton wrote:
And what fun (a personal favourite) Viz will have with it! They have had a laugh with Mr Saville, along the lines of " we were surprised to find that there was a hidden side to 'kiddie fiddler' J.S, apparently he did a lot of work for charity !"
Yes Viz is a personal favourite of mine too Mrs Beeton, the JS story was highly amusing!

Thanks admin again for the reply, good to know the media are using this truthful and intelligent site.
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.02.13 11:22

bristow wrote:
Thanks admin again for the reply, good to know the media are using this truthful and intelligent site.
Indeed good to know.
Know also, C-R, TM, et al that many posters here send material direct to the news and features desks of the leading papers, to Private Eye, and to Operation Grange.
Lots of it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top