The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone? - Page 3 Mm11

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone? - Page 3 Mm11

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone? - Page 3 Regist10

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Guest 10.03.13 19:47

tigger wrote:I dont want to start a new topic and this is as good a jumping-off point as any: mobiles.

You would
a) not leave your mobile in an apartment of which you have left the door open (or in Tapas speak: closed but not locked)
b) most certainly not if you'd been alerted by staff about a spate of burglaries
c) most certainly not in a strange and totally accessible resort which had no gated access but was open to all and sundry.

OK, that's those mobiles, the official ones from the UK from their official provider and all. We've got the pings for those.

The first or one of the first calls Gerry made was: from McCannfiles:
Between 10.00 and 10.50 pm The first call that Gerry made on the night of the crime was to Alistair Clark, a good friend from university days and a diplomat who is close to Gordon Brown. Clark made contacts at the highest level and - before Policia Judiciaria - already Sky News and the British Ambassador were being informed about the abduction. unquote

About 11.15 McKenzie, a guest helping to look for Maddie saw Gerry on the phone saying she'd been taken by a paedophile gang. He was about 3 meters away from Gerry.

What I'd like to know is on which mobile these calls were made? Because the pings for these don't seem to be on the list.
Shock ...
I'll have to go back to the phone files. Especially related to the last one you mention.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by russiandoll 11.03.13 9:01

from Tigger's post :

You would
a) not leave your mobile in an apartment of which you have left the door open (or in Tapas speak: closed but not locked)
b) most certainly not if you'd been alerted by staff about a spate of burglaries

You would not leave children in an apartment if you had been alerted by staff to recent burglaries. Even if the burglars wanted to steal things not children, would you for one moment think of leaving three little ones who would possibly be disturbed by noise then see a stranger in the dark ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.03.13 12:20

russiandoll wrote:from Tigger's post :

You would

You would not leave children in an apartment if you had been alerted by staff to recent burglaries. Even if the burglars wanted to steal things not children, would you for one moment think of leaving three little ones who would possibly be disturbed by noise then see a stranger in the dark ?

a big fat NO to that.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.03.13 12:33

When I first joined the forum I asked whether the apartment had a safe. I was informed that the safes were in reception. Now I'm a fairly well travelled person and I know that valuables are not left in a room - particularly your passport. Can someone explain to me why the McCanns allegedly didn't make use of the safe facility in the Ocean Club to deposit their valuables? I haven't seen one thing to suggest they used the hotel safe facility.

Just ask yourself this. Would you go out of an apartment in a holiday complex, leave the doors unlocked and leave anything valuable for anyone to take? The answer is a resounding no. Would you leave your passport, your wallet, your watch, your house keys for home, your tickets for home just lying around an apartment you chose to leave unlocked? The answer is a resounding no.

Now, would you leave your kids, the most valuable thing you have been gifted with in an apartment you chose to leave unlocked?

It doesn't make sense does it!

I don't give a stuff for the McCanns' excuses of 'it felt safe'. This is just BS to me. These people are not idiots. They left their children according to them in an unlocked apartment.

Their 'valuables' were not missing. No wallet gone missing, no passport, no mobile phone, no house keys, no nothing. Just Madeleine. Just that little girl who was left by them.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.03.13 12:43

Exactly Aquilla. Exactly.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum