The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by PeterMac on 25.01.13 17:01

@Woofer wrote:
Yes, if we can believe JW is completely independent.
That whole scenario is confusing.
There is one point of view which holds that JW is the real problem. He wasn't supposed to be there, and got in the way, and messed up the timings.
Hence the nonsense about GM not seeing JT pass him within 30 cm (if we take width of man, (60 cm.) width of woman, (60) and width of two strips of pavement either too close to the road or too close to the wall,( 2 x 30) and subtract it from width of pavement, (210). She is less than a foot away. At that distance you can detect someone's body heat, and the movement of air.
If they were standing as men normal do, at an angle to each other, JW and his buggy then take up about 85 cm. of the pavement. JT would have had to turn sideways and "squeeze" past. Normal social conventions require a murmer of recognition and apology by both parties in this situation.
But both men say they did not see her.

What is peculiar is that it would not hurt the story if the men said they had been aware of her passing by. There was no need for them to have looked up the street or noticed anything else in particular, and the scene would have been at least slightly more believable. It would have added credence to JT's account, which at the moment is entirely unsupported.
But they didn't, which damages the story.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by southern_gal on 25.01.13 17:22

I would suggest that all of their contradictions of movements and changed stories and timelines stem from the fact that there was NO evidence of a break in at the window as stated. No sign of forced or jemmied shutters. Had there been where would be the need for all this business of different doors etc. In my opinion all stems from that one shall we say.....glaring error. [/quote]


Another thing that's always nagged me is that the apartment doesn't look like it had been searched for a missing child. The bed linens were undisturbed. The couch's didn't appear to have been moved. The curtains in the living room didn't appear to have been checked to see if a little girl was hiding behind them. The apartment just looks too tidy.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by monkey mind on 25.01.13 17:24

Nice analysis Peter.

Imho, if JW was indeed the proverbial spanner in the works then he is an independent witness.

As such no reason to lie.

It’s a quiet narrow road as you describe so if she was there when she says she was he would have seen.

He says he didn’t see her.

Gerry was there at the time so he is likely aware of what JW was aware of imo, so it follows that he has a good idea what JW is going to say when asked to describe their meeting.

Ergo......

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by monkey mind on 25.01.13 17:34

True story. As a boy I once told my parents I had lost my pocket money in the hope they would give me some more (come on I’m not the only one surely).

Instead of giving me some more they began to look for it. Bugger! Did I help? Well I had to a bit so as not to get caught for lying, but not much because I knew where it was all along.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.01.13 17:40

The notion that they did not have mobiles on them is as ridiculous as the notion that supposedly intelligent people would leave babies alone. It's just rubbish.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by aiyoyo on 25.01.13 17:46

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:The notion that they did not have mobiles on them is as ridiculous as the notion that supposedly intelligent people would leave babies alone. It's just rubbish.

They did have mobiles on holiday, just didn't take it to the Restaurant they claimed. Believable? Of course NOT!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Guest on 25.01.13 17:48

Just for the record, both k and g had watches on the entire Holliday also may 3.
Matthew and russel did checkings together according to their statements, when one find their child ill the other told their wife when returning to the table, according to their statements.

G is sure he left the table 21.04 because he looked at his watch. JT says she left 5 minutes after g.
Gives the abducter little time to enter, sedate all children, open window etc then pick up a kid and go. Must have been a superman ..



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.01.13 17:52

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:The notion that they did not have mobiles on them is as ridiculous as the notion that supposedly intelligent people would leave babies alone. It's just rubbish.

They did have mobiles on holiday, just didn't take it to the Restaurant they claimed. Believable? Of course NOT!

Which is double BS. Women generally take a bag, they would have had keys, of course they had their mobiles with them in the evening. I could believe one out of a couple leaving a phone on charge for example, or one or two out of the group, but the way they have portrayed it just stinks. They had a camera in the tapas, there was a reference to Diane Webster getting it from the table once the abduction disappearance happened. If you bothered to take a camera chances are you'd bother with your phone too.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.01.13 17:55

Moa wrote:Just for the record, both k and g had watches on the entire Holliday also may 3.
Matthew and russel did checkings together according to their statements, when one find their child ill the other told their wife when returning to the table, according to their statements.

G is sure he left the table 21.04 because he looked at his watch. JT says she left 5 minutes after g.
Gives the abducter little time to enter, sedate all children, open window etc then pick up a kid and go. Must have been a superman ..

And we had the fragrant Clarence telling us that the Tapas timeline was so flaky because none of them had watches on!! That was probably one of his most laughable lies. He must have been high on Silverkrin Max-Hold at the time.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by southern_gal on 25.01.13 18:09

Those mobile phones contain a lot of evidence of this crime I highly suspect. Hmm...were the records of those who quickly showed up after the crime occurred ever collected since there's evidence that aspects of this crime continued up to when the McCann's boarded the plane?

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Woofer on 25.01.13 18:58

@southern_gal wrote:Those mobile phones contain a lot of evidence of this crime I highly suspect. Hmm...were the records of those who quickly showed up after the crime occurred ever collected since there's evidence that aspects of this crime continued up to when the McCann's boarded the plane?

If you mean the Tapas 7, this is the only link I know of : http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

still confuzzled about this...

Post by worriedmum on 25.01.13 23:26

Sorry to be a bore about this, but does it state somewhere that Kate didn't take her phone with her to the restaurant? Because if she didn't, what other places would it be than in the apartment?

To put it another way, if for argument's sake, you say 'Oh I'm on holiday, no-one is likely to ring me except my friends and as we are all eating together, I don't need to take my phone with me, do I?-THEN YOU WOULD LEAVE IT IN THE APARTMENT?
OR
you say 'Oh I'm on holiday, eating with my friends, I'll take my phone with me and then I can get in touch/my husband /one of the friends who are checking so regularly/can ring me if there's a problem when I/they/ do my checks-THEN YOU WOULD HAVE IT WITH YOU.

So IMO, it would available to use while you are frantically looking around the apartment?

Are there more possibilities?

worriedmum

Posts : 1710
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Guest on 25.01.13 23:28

Well, I know I wouldn't leave my valuables in an unlocked apartment, including a mobile phone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 25.01.13 23:37

None of their phones make a ping that night from being inthe restaraunt to 10 pm that night

Apart from jane tanner at 8.30 pm or so which was about a bbq the next day or something

So no, to whoever asked, tanner and her boyfriend did not exchange phone calls to tell of their vomitting daughter


Must have relied ontheir crows wings as it was only 50 metres as they flew between checks, oops, 49.4 as kate corrects a certain interviewer whilst saying to be exact

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by monkey mind on 25.01.13 23:37

candyfloss wrote:Well, I know I wouldn't leave my valuables in an unlocked apartment, including a mobile phone.
Nor would I. Nor my passport let alone my kids.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Ollie on 26.01.13 0:07

@monkey mind wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Well, I know I wouldn't leave my valuables in an unlocked apartment, including a mobile phone.
Nor would I. Nor my passport let alone my kids.

But the children were of no value - wasn't it philly who said nothing of value was taken?

I think they would of had their mobiles on them. I take my mobile with me when I go to the corner shop and it's two minutes from my home...I always think an emergency may arise and I may have to call 999!

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Woofer on 26.01.13 0:30

@worriedmum wrote:Sorry to be a bore about this, but does it state somewhere that Kate didn't take her phone with her to the restaurant? Because if she didn't, what other places would it be than in the apartment?

To put it another way, if for argument's sake, you say 'Oh I'm on holiday, no-one is likely to ring me except my friends and as we are all eating together, I don't need to take my phone with me, do I?-THEN YOU WOULD LEAVE IT IN THE APARTMENT?
OR
you say 'Oh I'm on holiday, eating with my friends, I'll take my phone with me and then I can get in touch/my husband /one of the friends who are checking so regularly/can ring me if there's a problem when I/they/ do my checks-THEN YOU WOULD HAVE IT WITH YOU.

So IMO, it would available to use while you are frantically looking around the apartment?

Are there more possibilities?

Well spotted - so it had to either be 1) In the apartment; 2) About her person or 3) Left on the Tapas table (which is highly unlikely when she had to walk through a dark street, past dark alleyways, up dark back-stairs to the apartment, enter a dark apartment knowing she couldn`t phone for help if one of the kids was sick).

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by bristow on 26.01.13 2:29

@Smokeandmirrors wrote: He must have been high on Silverkrin Max-Hold at the time.
big grin big grin

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by aiyoyo on 26.01.13 8:03

candyfloss wrote:Well, I know I wouldn't leave my valuables in an unlocked apartment, including a mobile phone.

And they did place a value on their possessions, when they said nothing valuable was taken. Priceless!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by southern_gal on 26.01.13 14:15

Sorry everyone, I have family coming in and out while typing and distracting me.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by southern_gal on 26.01.13 14:18

I commented on the phone analysis topic because I could not copy one of the specific phone analysis graphs over. splat So, flag

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Ribisl on 26.01.13 23:01

Apart from the highly questionable stickerbook timelines, I find it hard to believe any of the women routinely went to check on their children. The resort is half empty and streets are poorly lit. Would you let your wife or girlfriend to walk alone to and from the apartment to do checks?

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Nina on 27.01.13 0:18

@Ribisl wrote:Apart from the highly questionable stickerbook timelines, I find it hard to believe any of the women routinely went to check on their children. The resort is half empty and streets are poorly lit. Would you let your wife or girlfriend to walk alone to and from the apartment to do checks?
Hi Ribsl, a very good point that. I would have thought the women would have all gone together did a check and then all go back together, but no they went alone, were frightened but did it, bless, for the safety of their sleeping babies and toddlers, what motherly love, NOT.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2696
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 27.01.13 0:25

@Nina wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:Apart from the highly questionable stickerbook timelines, I find it hard to believe any of the women routinely went to check on their children. The resort is half empty and streets are poorly lit. Would you let your wife or girlfriend to walk alone to and from the apartment to do checks?
Hi Ribsl, a very good point that. I would have thought the women would have all gone together did a check and then all go back together, but no they went alone, were frightened but did it, bless, for the safety of their sleeping babies and toddlers, what motherly love, NOT.

It is bizarre that any mother would leave her baby alone especially in an unlocked flat and then come out and say we felt safe, who are they kidding? LIARS

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone do the supposed child checks without a mobile phone?

Post by tigger on 10.03.13 19:39

I dont want to start a new topic and this is as good a jumping-off point as any: mobiles.

You would
a) not leave your mobile in an apartment of which you have left the door open (or in Tapas speak: closed but not locked)
b) most certainly not if you'd been alerted by staff about a spate of burglaries
c) most certainly not in a strange and totally accessible resort which had no gated access but was open to all and sundry.
d) definitely take you mobile with you - just in case - you'd have it on you - if you had to call for help it seems silly to have to find the thing in the dark (don't wake up the children) if you suspected anything wrong/if you'd forgotten de key/ if one of the children had fallen out of bed - endless possibilities

OK, that's those mobiles, the official ones from the UK from their official provider and all. We've got the pings for those.

The first or one of the first calls Gerry made was: from McCannfiles:
Between 10.00 and 10.50 pm The first call that Gerry made on the night of the crime was to Alistair Clark, a good friend from university days and a diplomat who is close to Gordon Brown. Clark made contacts at the highest level and - before Policia Judiciaria - already Sky News and the British Ambassador were being informed about the abduction. unquote

About 11.15 McKenzie, a guest helping to look for Maddie saw Gerry on the phone saying she'd been taken by a paedophile gang.

What I'd like to know is on which mobile these calls were made? Because the pings for these don't seem to be on the list. See page one.
23.14 and 23.17 Kate and Gerry seem to have phoned each other.



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum