The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crèche records - Page 3 Mm11

Crèche records - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crèche records - Page 3 Mm11

Crèche records - Page 3 Regist10

Crèche records

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crèche records - Page 3 Empty Re: Crèche records

Post by Guest 13.06.11 10:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a picture of the creche sheet for May 1st, where Russell O'Brien allegedly, signs in his own daughter as Emma instead of Ella at exactly the same time as EN. This is the day MM gets signed in last that morning..

Looking into the possibility that other Father's who attended creche knew what was going on, I spotted it. The person who made that entry could not have been Russell O'Brien.

Is this also Gerry attempting to sign in Ella O'Brien ?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 13.06.11 14:42

Well spotted. The "5B", especially the "B" is written exactly as Gerry writes. More hanky-panky. The nanny had to write "Ella" at the side. What a prat, not knowing the name of O'B's daughter! I wish I could be 100% sure it was "Emma" that had been scratched out. Last letter looks like an "o".
BTW, what's the name of EO'B's sister?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.11 14:57

It's Evie O'Brien. Evie is the same age as Grace Oldfield, which at that time was about 18 months old.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.11 15:06

I was watching a program recently that dealt with faking someones signature and it said that if you enlarge the writing big enough, what you will see is the tell tale signs of a lot of dots at the precise spot where they stopped mid flow to think about how the signature should go next. A normal signature should just flow on, it was really interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.11 15:10

OMG, I've just realised, he wrote 5B. The Oldfields were supposed to be in 5B, not O'Brien who was supposed to be in 5D.

On the 2nd, he corrects 5B to 5D.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 13.06.11 15:25

Thanks. Well, it was probably "Emma" even tho it looks like "Emmo". But it certainly wasn't little sister.
That was the day, 1 May, when Gerry didn't have the substitute Madxlene to take to Lobsters. And because Madxlene wasn't available, Gerry didn't take her (obviously!!) to creche. He took Elizabeth Naylor in the morning, and got himself into a pickle over the O'Brien girl. EN went again that afternoon, but it was her mother who (for the one and only time) signed her in.
1 May was the day (I spotted this ages on, on another forum) when Gerry went along after the morning session had finished, signed the non-existent Madeleine McCann in and out, and at the same visit signed MM in again for the afternoon. In that way, he managed to do both entries at the same time, with MM apparently having arrived last in the morning and first in the afternoon. Not surprisingly (I expect Gerry needed a few stiff drinks) MM wasn't signed out by anybody at the end of the day. Gerry also forgot to leave a blank line between A.M and P.M.
It's complicated, but trust me, I know what I'm talking about. And quite soon, I'll nail them.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.11 15:33

On the 30th, Ella O'Brien is signed in as 5B in the morning and signed in as R O'Brien 5D in the afternoon. The R is exactly the same as the R in the Naylor entry in the morning.

He must have been on fire that day.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.11 15:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Look at Russell O'Brien's signature at the end of page 3 and his marks at the top of pages 1 & 2. They are nothing like the R in the RoB entry on the 30th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This now goes beyond the ridiculous.

Give me an R [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] give me an O [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] give me an B [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what do you have ? Gerry McCann.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.11 12:39

kikoraton wrote:
1 May was the day (I spotted this ages on, on another forum) when Gerry went along after the morning session had finished, signed the non-existent Madeleine McCann in and out, and at the same visit signed MM in again for the afternoon. In that way, he managed to do both entries at the same time, with MM apparently having arrived last in the morning and first in the afternoon.

If you look at May 3rd, the exact same trick was done with Ella O'Brien's name. But this time Cat Nanny signs the name out at 4.30 an hour before everyone else leaves that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 14.06.11 14:50

.............................and that was the afternoon when KM (supposedly) signed in Madeleine with her name spelled wrong!!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.11 15:30

The poor PJ were so busy tied up with translations, interviews and sightings, how on earth could they have got their heads around this pile of shite. Many people have said to me, don't you think the PJ already knew about this, but they couldn't have, for the simple reason all of the sheets were included in the released section. If you read over the statements again, no one is really questioned about this either. I was reading Cat Baker's statement again yesterday and all she said was "generally Gerry would drop off Madeleine" and that was it. No questions about who signed every entry, who did not sign, did she always see the entries being written, why some names on the creche sheets were crossed out and who did that. This girl needs grilling.

I just hope the Met start with this aspect first, so as not to waste to much time and money on ridiculous sightings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.11 16:01

Here is another inconsistency.

From Cat's roggie:

Mark Warner has a standard procedure, the signature on a page when a parent leaves or checks-in a child. There is a separate page for the morning and one for the afternoon. The page contains the name of the child, the hour of sign-in and the hour of pick-up for the afternoon. Only the parents have authority to take the children, except when there is some other agreement. When Gerry and Kate came to pick up Madeleine there were loving and the child would run into their arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.11 16:08

and another one from her roggie:

I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children's bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information. I stayed with Madeleine, 3 years old, in my group (Minis Club that week) together with E***, daughter of Jane Tanner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.11 16:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Interesting. Murat translated her 6th of May statement. I wonder on what day exactly the PJ got the creche sheets?

Catriona Treasa Sisile Baker
Childcare Worker
Time/Date: 18H36 2007/05/06

British Citizen
Translated by Robert Murat

The informant is heard as a witness. Being of British nationality, she has no command of the Portuguese language in spoken or written form, because of which and because he is present, the person named: ROBERT MURAT residing at Casa Liliana, Ramalhete Road in Praia da Luz, 8600 Lagos, contactable via telephone no: 913...., offered to translate the interview.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 15.06.11 20:05

Remember that eagle we sighted a few months ago? It returned from Fleet Street with encouragement but little else. But after resting a while, it's ready to fly again, to warmer climes. Keep fingers crossed!!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.06.11 8:22

It seems a few people now are starting to lift off the dust sheets kiko. Perhaps they are getting the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ?

Maybe in preparation for the reopening of the case in Portugal? Or maybe, because they have seen the creche sheets in a new light? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.06.11 8:40

I hope so, Stella. Meanwhile, we wait.........
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.06.11 9:14

I think it's very interesting that albym has just appeared here.

I wonder if our 'friend' has just got your communication [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] kiko?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 16.06.11 13:41

Where is albym? is he Portuguese, stella? I remember well the work he did for The 3As.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.06.11 14:30

Yes albym is Portuguese I believe and he posted on here yesterday in the Rebuttal thread as a guest, not a member.

But going back to 3a's days, he posted quite a lot of info on my 13 spots on the wall thread.

He also received total respect from Kazlux and the other Portuguese posters on MCF's, which is why I think he is quite important whoever he is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.06.11 9:36

Kiko, have you considered sharing your findings with Pat Brown, the US Criminal Profiler? She has said that her latest profile is based only on the currently available public information. But maybe she would now welcome your phone call and creche sheet analysis as an alternative time of death?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 21.06.11 14:35

Should I tweet her? Or email her? What do you think, Stella?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.06.11 14:42

Hi Kiko

I would email her. This is her contact details I believe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm quite sure she would also have a foot in the door with the FBI, which is where Halligen comes into it.

Good luck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.06.11 12:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] kiko, I've just read Pat Brown has now registered with us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you going to tell her everything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 22.06.11 13:38

Absolutely (nearly) everything! But first I must see if she shows any interest. Leave it with me for a day or so.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top